Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) (10446 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by amii131(f): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Manner from heaven
grin grin grin

Btwn @op everything God created is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Mologi(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2015
See her long mouth like ape......

Beuaty is actualy in the eye of beholder....

But this saying bride much favours

3 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015
She looks like prettythicksme

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
The first poster after the op is funny..... It's not all things created by God that's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by macolino(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Over fine the worry her walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by ibkgab001: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2015
ThT is Lady F grin

1 Like

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnbee most likely
or mrsphyno 15yrs from now...

3 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
are you trying to say she's ugly? angry
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
quiinnbee most likely
or mrsphyno 15yrs from now...
hehehe.abeg oh.no be me grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
are you trying to say she's ugly? angry
You blind ni??

3 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
;Dlol..like seriously?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
You blind ni??
sharap there'can you create ant?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy
She looks like a retired cop... Haha too suspicious wife cheesy
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by youngsahito(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Omo dis girl fyn gidigan 4 single guyz in d rum
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

sharap there'can you create ant?
It's unwise to tell people to shut up, especially those that are older than you.

The right word to use is "stop"

But it is madness to tell someone to shut up on an online forum.

Because you didn't hear me say a thing, I typed them.

5 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by juliusocean(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2015
shit
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by jonaifame22(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
She looks like prettythicksme
dat's a lie pretty's beautiful
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
hehehe.abeg oh.no be me grin
As is custom here on NL:
Photographic evidence or.....
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
dat's a lie pretty's beautiful
hav u seen prettythicksme when she is crying, bro ask naijaboiy, he died when he saw prettythicksme crying, "thank GOD he came back.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

As is custom here on NL:
Both Here And Reality ABeggrin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

As is custom here on NL:
IamLEGEND1:

As is custom here on NL:
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by eraly(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
redgem:
The first poster after the op is funny..... It's not all things created by God that's beautiful

Madam, everything created by GOD is beautiful.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
aaaaaaahhhhhhh
so then do the needful
#Pronto
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

aaaaaaahhhhhhh
so then do the needful
#Pronto
lol which is what?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
lol which is what?
supply the general public with ur pinshure
So we can all feast our eyes...
and then when we are done,we can ascertain whether that is you up there or not.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2015
eraly:

Madam, everything created by GOD is beautiful.
what dafuq u talking 'bout bruh?
we have people who are ugley as F.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
It's unwise to tell people to shut up, especially those that are older than you.

The right word to use is "stop"

But it is madness to tell someone to shut up on an online forum.

Because you didn't hear me say a thing, I typed them.

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

supply the general public with ur pinshure

So we can all feast our eyes...

and then when we are done,we can ascertain whether that is you up there or not.
grin i proly wouldnt.i get enough emails already as it is.so i wont want more
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by eraly(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what dafuq u talking 'bout bruh?

we have people who are ugley as F.

Can u create a 'beautiful' human being
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

grin i proly wouldnt.i get enough emails already as it is.so i wont want more

hmmmmmm.......

my own dey there?

you know itz hard to keep track....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Who Would Be Interested In Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.