Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (29173 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
1stola:

what will your silly respect change in her life undecided
So you are still existing?? grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by afrokid(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

stfu please, no girl is missing in chibok, has oby gone to maiduguri? why is her protest only in abuja?

Like, seriously? No girl is missing in chibok? And the first lady was weeping on national TV Over the incident. Chai! Dia riz God ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by 1stola: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
onyekachee:
do not give yourself high blood pressure over nothing before you open your stupid mouth to talk like a cretin
If only you had your filthy claws from typing the useless senseless thing you typed first, nobody would have known that you are a m0r0n.
Sorry b!tch! too late to modify your senseless comment.
Fvcking transgendered.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by daddyking23: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
you see why I said this woman is confused, I will buy a Mercedes car next month, then next month I saw that I will prefer a Toyota tundra, I think as educated as she is, she doesn't know what is called change of mind? buhari also said that after the 2011 election that he won't contest again, will you crucify him for changing his mind? any way the book of proverb said that it's not the most intelligent that becomes the wisest, so passing six is not passing sense. join us at www.gejwinningteam.org, you can also follows on Facebook and twitter in continuation of the transformation agenda
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by segnys007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
daddyking23:
the quest for relevancy has made this lady so confused that her utterances ,most times are childish, yesterday was the arm forces remembrance day, and if Mr President out of a patriotic discretion visits the major town where these remembered heroes lost their lives, why should it be criticised. madam oby, I thought you are civilised,
but am so disappointed
so the Army remembrance day did not hold last year? Abi they just started remembering the Army this year?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by gudluckgreat(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trut:

Did GEJ ask for votes when he visited Maiduguri? When Obama visited American soldiers in Iraq, he didn't announce the visit. For security reasons, when a president intend to visit terrorist zone, he or she goes there when none is expected.

Obama's Visit to Iraq has No Comaprism With the One Of Jona.
When U See the truth U Make It Clear.
In Ur Own Ryt Mind Do U think This was D Best time to Have Visited Them? What was He Doing Since the soldiers hav been crying Out??
Why wait till His Campaigne Tour Began?
Jona Should Think straight always and So the Ryt thing at d Ryt time

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
overdrive:

Boss i already registered as a TAN member.how do i get into d center of things.i am based in coal city.

Go to the PDP state headquarters in Enugu, they will brief you on all you need to know, I am in the east, but in anambra state; welcome to the fold.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by liohan: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
na waoh
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
This frustrated old cargo and OBJ's biatch will never keep her pussee close.
Ashewo

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Dayg88(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trut:

Did GEJ ask for votes when he visited Maiduguri? When Obama visited American soldiers in Iraq, he didn't announce the visit. For security reasons, when a president intend to visit terrorist zone, he or she goes there when none is expected.

Why go there when elections is around the corner? Last time I checked, Obama didn't go when he wanted to get re-elected, so he has a good point by relating it to seeking for their votes
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I used to respect this woman.
Now She's attention seeker number 1.
its called politics

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
overdrive:

Boss i already registered as a TAN member.how do i get into d center of things.i am based in coal city.

go to PDP state office in enugu state, they will give you all the briefing you need, am also in the east, at Abia state currently for the rally, but until the elections end, i will be at anambra
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by onyekachee(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
1stola:

If only you had your filthy claws from typing the useless senseless thing you typed first, nobody would have known that you are a m0r0n.
Sorry b!tch! too late to modify your senseless comment.
Fvcking transgendered.
you can go to hell now
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Gliding(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

stfu please, no girl is missing in chibok, has oby gone to maiduguri? why is her protest only in abuja?
Well. Then I guess no one died in Bags as well.these are all fables.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

is she the president?its her civic duty to complain and criticize,its the c in c's to take action. think bfor yo talk

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by derecho(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

You are shameless! Your president despite all the securities operatives refused to step a foot in maiduiguiri till yesterday........ So you are expecting an unharmed woman to go there.
But someone just said why he likes her is that she is FEARLESS
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by daddyking23: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
oby should not just sit her butt.. here in Abuja to advocated for the missing chibok girls, when she doesn't know her way to borno
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by overdrive(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
mobuch:

Go to the PDP state headquarters in Enugu, they will brief you on all you need to know, I am in the east, but in anambra state; welcome to the fold.

thanks
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by akbod02: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trut:

so does Borno state look like Liberia?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by donemperor: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

Really, how come Jonathan becomes corrupt to her and OBJ her boy friend is not?

Has she said anything about the child who confessed her parents took her to join Boko haram?

Has she said anything about the certificate scandal ravaging her party's flag bearer?

Did she tweet the principal of that school to demand the reason her child was absent from that school the very night they claimed girls where abducted?

Did she tweet Borno state governor to know why he ordered school to be open after security agent notified all schools in that axis to to close for security reasons?

Has she tweeted anything to encourage the Federal troops who are supposed to rescue the purported missing girls, other than her rant and nonsense propaganda to malign the effort of the military men

The stupiiiid woman should just shut up and mind her business, her rant is becoming boring and unbearable
Your post is sooo idiotic and disgusting, i dont even know where to start from.Reading your post,i get the impression you are high something,alcohol maybe.If i felt you were i wouldnt bother replying.The reason why we have problems with leadership in Nigeria is because we have problems with followership.Followers like you are the problem.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Caseless: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
onyekachee:
This woman is always looking for attention
u sounded d different from ur post that I jst quoted.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by angelsing(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I used to respect this woman.
Now She's attention seeker number 1.
Even if Jesus shud come down and castigate GEJ u probably will say he is begging for attention..Anyone who does not support the president is tag a bokoharam, enemy etc..Pls everyone can't support him..I for one does not believe in the president from on the set..I refuse to vote for him then base on the religion sentiment most people used back then..So painful Yaradua passed away we won't be in this situation..You are free to vote for him but to castigate or call anyone who does not support him name is just unprofessional
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by eph12(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
ogbonoeba:

He killed Osama bin Laden. What can Jonathan boast of? Nonsense.
Very funny! True we can say that Obama killed Bin Laden but it was as a result of selfless service of some of his officers. Some persons spent sleepless night for months on the job so they could kill the most wanted man in US. This they did for their ccountry. Can we say same about what you can do for your country?

By the way Shekau has been killed more than once already.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Obhasme(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
This woman is sick of being idle.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelsing:
Even if Jesus shud come down and castigate GEJ u probably will say he is begging for attention..Anyone who does not support the president is tag a bokoharam, enemy etc..Pls everyone can't support him..I for one does not believe in the president from on the set..I refuse to vote for him then base on the religion sentiment most people used back then..So painful Yaradua passed away we won't be in this situation..You are free to vote for him but to castigate or call anyone who does not support him name is just unprofessional
Look, I'm not a "jonathanian",and I'm not taking sides with GEJ; I stated the obvious truth. Lately, That woman has become a serial attention seeker, see what she did with Chris Olukolade on twitter yesterday. If GEJ does not visit, He'll be critisized; If he visits, He'll still be criticized, What do they want the man to do for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by eph12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelsing:
When you never see anything good in somebody we call it witchcraft. I didn't vote for him in 2011 and won't vote for him come next election but you know constructive critism when you see one.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by angelsing(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

Really, how come Jonathan becomes corrupt to her and OBJ her boy friend is not?

Has she said anything about the child who confessed her parents took her to join Boko haram?

Has she said anything about the certificate scandal ravaging her party's flag bearer?

Did she tweet the principal of that school to demand the reason her child was absent from that school the very night they claimed girls where abducted?

Did she tweet Borno state governor to know why he ordered school to be open after security agent notified all schools in that axis to to close for security reasons?

Has she tweeted anything to encourage the Federal troops who are supposed to rescue the purported missing girls, other than her rant and nonsense propaganda to malign the effort of the military men

The stupiiiid woman should just shut up and mind her business, her rant is becoming boring and unbearable
Its is the Job of the Dss to ask all this question u are asking her to ask..If the Dss has done their job properly we won't have any reason to be cooking up conspiracy theory all the time...When the girls were kidnap, all u lot said no one was kidnap only for GEJ to later admit the girls were kidnap..who do we believe GEJ supporters or GEJ?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by eph12(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
donemperor:
Your post is sooo idiotic and disgusting, i dont even know where to start from.Reading your post,i get the impression you are high something,alcohol maybe.If i felt you were i wouldnt bother replying.The reason why we have problems with leadership in Nigeria is because we have problems with followership.Followers like you are the problem.
Unfortunately you are part of the numerous problems Nigeria is facing.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by unclejb2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
doctokwus:
If for nothing else,people should give this woman credit for being fearless.
There are few people that can stand for a cause as she has and the reason why she still goes on is because she has no skeleton in her cupboard and so cannot be blackmailed to keep quiet in a cause she believes in.
I see her playing a prominent role in buhari's quest to reclaim Nigeria from locusts once he ascends power.

Kudos to GEJ who signed the FOI bill into law. even u here on nairaland have been given the right to talk trash whenever u like
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

But Jonathan too has said the girls are missing or is he lying too
BTW if Jonathan gave Oby 50% of the soldiers following Modu Sherif around, she can go and live in Maiduguri
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by BetaThings: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

Jonathan visiting does not make any difference, the problem facing the campaign is not with BH but the federal troops, some who are sympathetic with BH and sabotaging the effort of other gallant men, one almajiri soldier who got enlisted into the army through quota system can just decide to face his riffle at the OGA AT THE TOP, simply because his imam or northern elders told him the CinC is infidel and occupying their sit. this is the truth.
And the dire situation keeping him from the place has now changed since campaign for 2014 election started?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by angelsing(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look, I'm not a "jonathanian",and I'm not taking sides with GEJ; I stated the obvious truth. Lately, That woman has become a serial attention seeker, see what she did with Chris Olukolade on twitter yesterday. If GEJ does not visit, He'll be critisized; If he visits, He'll still be criticized, What do they want the man to do for goodness sake
My brother, jonathan has been criticised for not visiting chibok for long, to do it now will only make people think he was doing it for political reason just like how people are reasoning it right now...I don't know how u view madam Obi but she tends to say her mind..Do u remember when APC invited her for a speech at one of their meeting, she practically castigate the APC right there in their presence without caring whose ox is gored..I tell people jonathan advisers are is main problem. Now look at this the Oba of lagos has been known to be a staunch APC supporter and yet GEJ adviser advise him to go and visit the Oba which practically made him uncomfortable when the Oba starts to make some remark...You know what, it takes courage to say what she said, rather than insult her person the PDP shud defend the reason for the visit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.