Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (29230 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by bullabong(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
M4gunners:
Since years back . Instead of her to be a good role model,this is what old shameless Woman is doing in public.
The truth is a very bitter pill,pls just find a way to swallow it and stop ranting like a wild demented beast grin
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Franklero: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
doctokwus:
If for nothing else,people should give this woman credit for being fearless.
There are few people that can stand for a cause as she has and the reason why she still goes on is because she has no skeleton in her cupboard and so cannot be blackmailed to keep quiet in a cause she believes in.
I see her playing a prominent role in buhari's quest to reclaim Nigeria from locusts once he ascends power.

too bad, she cant fool me!
she should take her message to the abductors and their sponsors.
those who lost election and cry in the public just to wimp up sentimment.
BIG NO , to "RELIGIOUS BIGOTS"

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by M4gunners: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
bullabong:
The truth is a very bitter pill,pls just find a way to swallow it and stop ranting like a wild demented beast grin
Anywhere belle face!
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by wadoowadoo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
onyekachee:
This woman is always looking for attention
She talks like someone who's sex starved. You can see it in her eyes. Bitch!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by tomakint: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelsing:
Non of those who gets angry when GEJ is being called names will see this oo, if it is GEJ now they will even insult ur ancestor because of it...@Tomakint please come and insult this guy too for calling Madam Obi shameless old woman
What is your problem?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oby is suffering from joblessness. Yes joblessness. Most Nigerian politicians become jobless once they are out of power. After tasting manner from heaven , they can't toil d field anymore.This woman used to work in world bank/iMF, but now she can't do anything but watching Jonathan like some oyibo dey watch bird as a hobby.

D jobless list includes, Dino Melaye(fake human right activist), El rufai et al
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by angelsing(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
tomakint:

What is your problem?
Nothing, am sorry if I offended u...won't mention ur moniker again if this kind of issue come up again..Once again am sorry
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by attoskoly: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

You are not in a position to tell him when and when not to visit, that region is war zone, comparing obama and GEJ in this context is senseless, you have a united force in United state fighting for one course, here you have divided military of christian/muslim, northern and southern, most are sympathetic with the terrorist hence reasons for the sabotage, you do not expect a CinC refereed to as infidel or occupying a sit that the north thinks belongs to them ( reasons for the BH menace ) to go strolling in the street of borno when you know not all the soldiers are completely loyal to him. If we have a United army there won't be reasons for the moles which has resulted in the lost of our security men, this is one aspect we cannot rule out.

So comparing Obama and GEJ doesn't make any sense, as GEJ is not your village head that can go roaming the street anytime he likes, he is CinC and can't go anywhere until his security details thinks it's safe for him to go.

sttack on boko haram is an attack on the north. gmb 2012. apc how market? thank God that he wont win if not after the election you southerners will see that you have been fooled.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Akinsnaira: 1:30am On Jan 17, 2015
brownlord:

You are not in a position to tell him when and when not to visit, that region is war zone, comparing obama and GEJ in this context is senseless, you have a united force in United state fighting for one course, here you have divided military of christian/muslim, northern and southern, most are sympathetic with the terrorist hence reasons for the sabotage, you do not expect a CinC refereed to as infidel or occupying a sit that the north thinks belongs to them ( reasons for the BH menace ) to go strolling in the street of borno when you know not all the soldiers are completely loyal to him. If we have a United army there won't be reasons for the moles which has resulted in the lost of our security men, this is one aspect we cannot rule out.

So comparing Obama and GEJ doesn't make any sense, as GEJ is not your village head that can go roaming the street anytime he likes, he is CinC and can't go anywhere until his security details thinks it's safe for him to go.

So suddenly the soldiers are now loyal to him when it is close to election, the same security operatives he was using to harass opposition were not loyal to him? You gej ass-suckers can cook up anything from wherever your brains are pointing to while writing.

Just enjoy your brother cheap ascendency to power while it lasts before he is sent back to where he belongs. Nothing worse than accidental leadership indeed
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by easystudy101: 4:13am On Jan 17, 2015
I pity this woman husband
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by edo3(m): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2015
luvmijeje:
Oh, how I love this woman.
and i love u too.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2015
icecalm:
I believe you are struggling in stupor and therefore you lack insight. do you even read books at all? because I see you as one, who will barely ask God for wisdom. what has your father thought you about insulting your Heads/Leaders? is no doubt that people like you is among the probs that must be flushed out of this country because of there envisaged fallacies which is as a result of there myopic nature caused by hostility.

Frustrated follower, you don't need to be a professor before you know what took the clueless to Maiduguri at this crucial time.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Frustrated follower, you don't need to be a professor before you know what took the clueless to Maiduguri at this crucial time.
Because of your lack of insight you judge like Oby and follow your clueless Fulani father who is often dreaming of ruling a country he has no clue of it present political existence. speaking change in violence and lashing out, then the fellow who has no importance in insight to decern facts will follow the steps of his shepherd
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Akinsnaira:

So suddenly the soldiers are now loyal to him when it is close to election, the same security operatives he was using to harass opposition were not loyal to him? You gej ass-suckers can cook up anything from wherever your brains are pointing to while writing.

Just enjoy your brother cheap ascendency to power while it lasts before he is sent back to where he belongs. Nothing worse than accidental leadership indeed
Hostility will take you no where, take him down if you are God

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
attoskoly:

sttack on boko haram is an attack on the north. gmb 2012. apc how market? thank God that he wont win if not after the election you southerners will see that you have been fooled.
It takes adept to understand this wise man's speech. indeed the northerners are not in support
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2015
neyur:

Animal
You wanted to write "Jonathan ",abi?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
icecalm:
Because of your lack of insight you judge like Oby and follow your clueless Fulani father who is often dreaming of ruling a country he has no clue of it present political existence. speaking change in violence and lashing out, then the fellow who has no importance in insight to decern facts will follow the steps of his shepherd
Yes discerning facts after six years of insecurity, child factory, kidnapping, missing $20b, Odua-gate, pension fund scandal and many to mention.
I assumed you are thinking from your anus, a bastard child dis-own by his parent you want to rebrand and call a saint. This is 2015, not 2011 when you don't have a shoes.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL... IBB was corrupt, he built
third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up Abuja as the new FCT
from Lagos. Abacha was corrupt, but I could remember Abacha
built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa
and we bough fuel at 11naira per litre then. Buhari was corrupt?
but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdulsalam
was corrupt, but he was the first to make Nigerian workers taste
good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took
over and he conducted the election that brought about d
democracy you 're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey
now. Obj was corrupt, but why can't you go against him with facts
when he said after paying our debts, he left 67 billion dollars in
our foreign reserve, which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke
don chop. Yar' adua was corrupt, but he stopped militancy in
Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted
them amnesty. He paid Nigerian workers minimum wage of
18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U
comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see
where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no
corruption in Nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a
refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second
term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station queue dey
campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this, but you 're just being stubborn, because the power sweet u, lol. Abeg, naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u, but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then, but you disappointed us, so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir, so stop blaming past leaders because they 're still better than you. You 're visionless and clueless. Pass it round, till it gets to him.
FeBuhari or U JO-Na-Tan
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Yes discerning facts after six years of insecurity, child factory, kidnapping, missing $20b, Odua-gate, pension fund scandal and many to mention.
I assumed you are thinking from your anus, a bastard child dis-own by his parent you want to rebrand and call a saint. This is 2015, not 2011 when you don't have a shoes.
During the ages when the Britain had not came to Nigeria there was no police but there weren't any insecurity alarm. From 1960 to 2000 During the military regime there were weak check points and borders but yet there was no insecurity alarm. During the democratic rule of OBJ there were weak check points and borders yet no insecurity alarm. leaving behind the riots, corruption, child trafficking, kidnapping, money scandals. I will focus you to the Democratic rule of GEJ, there are many strict check points, alarming border bridging leading to an escalation of dutifulness in the borders, and yet there there is insecurity alarm. BTW it is GMB that you should question of the meaning of corruption and know why he so decide not to leave Nigeria alone.If it was that the whole Heads of State and former President of Nigeria weren't that corrupt, clueless, and nefarious, Nigeria would had been a paradice by now you know? but they left us with a Hamlet and now that GEJ is transforming the Hamlet to a city and yet the dastardly pests of Nigeria is abetting vicious act to truncate Nigeria to a modern village, the watching eyes of God is seeing everything. GMB is purporting an invincible change from 2001 and can't help his acclaimed state over 13years now with any good whether socially or educationally, is this not folly? and lastly islamization is not a new thing any way. and for GEJ without shoe is the handiwork of God to have made an erudite scholar a president in the expense of all sort of nepotism made by past Heads of States and President of Nigeria. and for you I thought insight for judgement was rather folly, so keep on with you hostility and inbred vice
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
olaide721:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL... IBB was corrupt, he built
third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up Abuja as the new FCT
from Lagos. Abacha was corrupt, but I could remember Abacha
built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa
and we bough fuel at 11naira per litre then. Buhari was corrupt?
but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time.
Abdulsalam
was corrupt, but he was the first to make Nigerian workers taste
good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took
over and he conducted the election that brought about d
democracy you 're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey
now. Obj was corrupt, but why can't you go against him with facts
when he said after paying our debts, he left 67 billion dollars in
our foreign reserve, which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke
don chop. Yar' adua was corrupt, but he stopped militancy in
Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted
them amnesty. He paid Nigerian workers minimum wage of
18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U
comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see
where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no
corruption in Nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a
refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second
term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station queue dey
campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this, but you 're just being stubborn, because the power sweet u, lol. Abeg, naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u, but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then, but you disappointed us, so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir, so stop blaming past leaders because they 're still better than you. You 're visionless and clueless. Pass it round, till it gets to him.
FeBuhari or U JO-Na-Tan
This is how a child blathers. So tell me where are the refineries, while we have been importing fuel all over the ages
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
icecalm:
This is how a child blathers. So tell me where are the refineries, while we have been importing fuel all over the ages
I know pple like u still exist and I all so know that u don't know Nigeria had non-functional refinery built by Buhari in short period of 2-3yrs. Well is not your fault its this PDP dt make u not to know what rightfully belongs to your darling country
Now do u see why we should VOTE out GEJ? Hmmmmm jonathan has turn our youth to dummies like him
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
olaide721:

I know pple like u still exist and I all so know that u don't know Nigeria had non-functional refinery built by Buhari in short period of 2-3yrs. Well is not your fault its this PDP dt make u not to know what rightfully belongs to your darling country
Now do u see why we should VOTE out GEJ? Hmmmmm jonathan has turn our youth to dummies like him
and the Alamagires of this era are now being educated right. somehow people like you are just bench warmers in the school.
Indeed I can see you lack political insight, you should ask yourself why those refineries where dysfunctional and if he was that good why didn't he lay a good blueprint for the refineries to follow. so it would be of no doubt he invented the refineries for politics and ended up defunding it. just like all APCites are deficience of good political ideology so do you and your presidential candidate and his train(APCites), imagining how it would, that a man thoughtful of himself to rule a Democratic country like Nigeria will be professing intranquility, disruption, violence and et al. and famously known with this comment "Nigeria will know no peace" made both 2011 and 2015 will have guts to picture himself as presidential candidate for the people to vote, somehow weird and that shows his lack of political ideology and his followers are indeed an inbred of violence no doubt about it. and however the railroads and refineries which the past leaders considered futile because of the Nigerian man's mentality was been resuscitated by the present Government I hope you are aware. and now your aversion is at the verge because of ignorance. I am wise enough that even GMB as president would also need time to enact a palatable amount of his deluding promise, but for BH it is quite easy to understand the cooping promise 'change' and indeed a country tougher than BH will spring up from South-South. tho GMB would love to imitate the quality of a superman so our democracy is at the verge of temporal extinction because of his viced mentality. indeed he shall yeesh in yeep this time again.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by ikeyman00(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
@@@

and madam wat about 6 millions that got blow away in 1966

all hail Biafra

ndi ara!

chibok my foot!

ndi ochi
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
icecalm:
Indeed I can see you lack political insight, you should ask yourself why those refineries where dysfunctional and if he was that good why didn't he lay a good blueprint for the refineries to follow. so it would be of no doubt he invented the refineries for politics and ended up defunding it. just like all APCites are deficience of good political ideology so do you and your presidential candidate and his train(APCites), imagining how it would, that a man thoughtful of himself to rule a Democratic country like Nigeria will be professing intranquility, disruption, violence and et al. and famously known with this comment "Nigeria will know no peace" made both 2011 and 2015 will have guts to picture himself as presidential candidate for the people to vote, somehow weird and that shows his lack of political ideology and his followers are indeed an inbred of violence no doubt about it. and however the railroads and refineries which the past leaders considered futile because of the Nigerian man's mentality was been resuscitated by the present Government I hope you are aware. and now your aversion is at the verge because of ignorance. I am wise enough that even GMB as president would also need time to enact a palatable amount of his deluding promise, but for BH it is quite easy to understand the cooping promise 'change' and indeed a country tougher than BH will spring up from South-South. tho GMB would love to imitate the quality of a superman so our democracy is at the verge of temporal extinction because of his viced mentality. indeed he shall yeesh in yeep this time again.
If any body is coming for justice he or she must cme with clean hands I read through all ur propagandas all I could see is just hatred and lack vision statement if u say buhari threatened the government in 2011 do u also remember what ur clueless and dummie PHD older GEJ said about is he didn't finish the niger bridge? I know u will still come with a lot of stories called write up from u but am waiting @ this end for u
Even IDIAMIN @ this moment is better dan GEJ
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
olaide721:

If any body is coming for justice he or she must cme with clean hands I read through all ur propagandas all I could see is just hatred and lack vision statement if u say buhari threatened the government in 2011 do u also remember what ur clueless and dummie PHD older GEJ said about is he didn't finish the niger bridge? I know u will still come with a lot of stories called write up from u but am waiting @ this end for u
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by expert101(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ the clueless president. Playing politics with innocent Nigerians
Tired of watching P.O.R.N and you want to quit? There is help and SOLUTION for you.

If you are a Indecency addict, you need help. Don’t suffer in silence and blame anyone for your failures. Just like sick people visit the doctor for test and diagnosis so will I diagonise the root cause of your problem. Everything is possible if you believe in your heart. First, you must acknowledge the addiction exists. Many who are caught in the trap of addiction will adamantly deny the problem. He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion. - Proverbs 28:13- For more information on how to stay librated.

[size=18pt]http://quitpornreport.com/blueprint/[/size]
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
olaide721:

You are bleeping now right? make your speech a bit coherent.........Then tell me how is GMB better than GEJ in one sentence?
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
icecalm:
You are bleeping now right? make your speech a bit coherent.........Then tell me how is GMB better than GEJ in one sentence?
GMB is a man of integrity,a fearless man who didn't give smile face to corruption,a man of valor and also an incorruptible leader
So u to in one word describe GEJ
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
olaide721:

GMB is a man of integrity,a fearless man who didn't give smile face to corruption,a man of valor and also an incorruptible leader
So u to in one word describe GEJ
.DEMOCRATIC. indeded a fearless man and he was afraid of the train in PDP leading to his swerving from one party to the other before he finally concluded his only possibility is to merge parties together so he could obtain more votes. he is incorruptible and he so desire to rule Nigeria, that is to say that OBJ was not competent enough during his stay. and again he was not corrupt and he locked up fela kuti on a course of bringing his die earned money to the country, indeed not the actual reason for the jailing but a real time opportunity to do so. and lastly, Who killed Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli first executive governor of Bendel state now Edo state? undoubtedly GMB is a man of intolerance and addicted to democide.
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by rhames(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
icecalm:
.DEMOCRATIC. indeded a fearless man and he was afraid of the train in PDP leading to his swerving from one party to the other before he finally concluded his only possibility is to merge parties together so he could obtain more votes. he is incorruptible and he so desire to rule Nigeria, that is to say that OBJ was not competent enough during his stay. and again he was not corrupt and he locked up fela kuti on a course of bringing his die earned money to the country, indeed not the actual reason for the jailing but a real time opportunity to do so. and lastly, Who killed Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli first executive governor of Bendel state now Edo state? undoubtedly GMB is a man of intolerance and addicted to democide.
What I could see in ur write up is pure HATERED and lack of basic understanding to analyse facts u said he jailed FELA did u ask ursef why did fela go against the law for bringing in the above physical cash stipulated by law of the country for a particular person to come in with @ a giving time why did fela defied the law? U mentioned OBJs regime when he was the PTF chairman right? If what u said is true I know Obj well to be a man of honour and integrity too why did he not jail or prosecute him for his findings? Abi BUHARI ran away? See man there is one thing u failed to notice in all the allegations u put up against our favoured presidential candidate come feBuhari 2015 that he didn't do any thing or just pick a person without having a genuine reason provided by the law or an act for him to prosecute such a person why DID all of the that he prosecute commit themselves? Or are u saying dey didn't commit any offence? Or are they not found GUILTY?
So just keep silence if u can't just read along the line of what BUHARI did in his regime and I don't think u know that is the most reason why pple wants him as d president or do u think is like this ur clueless and foolish GEJ that know nothing than to tell the whole populace that "stealing is not corruption"
Bros I beg pack well make u allow buhari do his own too hen lol
And just take this as a warning is either U Fe-Buhari or JO-NA-TAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre / Aregbesola Hails Fayose’s Maturity, Clear Headedness. / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.