Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (29231 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olas24u(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
it was film trick
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by courage54(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
good
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by sheymoni(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Even the gods are aware of his deceit, they are just waiting for FEBUHARI 14th before navigating him to otuoke

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by teufelein(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
#Obiagelli Pull Over, Go back to the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by gen2briz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jona jona

Nollywood master

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by waternogetemeny: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=18pt]This Educated Illiterate again? Oby, how many times did I call u?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by brownlord: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
HNosegbe:

So if Jonathan couldn't visit all this time because the region is a war zone, what is the basis for the military telling us that they're winning the war against Boko Haram? What will give more confidence about winning the war than having Mr. President visit the soldiers and civilians on the ground?

Truth be told, I'm still happy that Jonathan went to Borno but you can't but suspect the timing of this visit. It's too close to the elections.

Jonathan visiting does not make any difference, the problem facing the campaign is not with BH but the federal troops, some who are sympathetic with BH and sabotaging the effort of other gallant men, one almajiri soldier who got enlisted into the army through quota system can just decide to face his riffle at the OGA AT THE TOP, simply because his imam or northern elders told him the CinC is infidel and occupying their sit. this is the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by HzRF(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Holyviktor:
GEJ's visit to Maiduguri was hallmark of deceit - Oby Ezekwesili

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ffj-eqVH4Yw/VLjRWnJ4JLI/AAAAAAAETv4/PTkMYOtcK7A/s1600/04.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fKeEAseaXTk/VLjRYkJq0-I/AAAAAAAETwI/ot6XCqL4zog/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-R7yFeZK0Xfc/VLjRZN816GI/AAAAAAAETwQ/3VVwvY9trQY/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DaGvAx1i4BA/VLjRZiPik2I/AAAAAAAETwU/eVHnSTTZxqk/s1600/1.png[/img]

Mrs Oby Ezekwesili comes for the president in a series of tweets this morning. See more after the cut

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/gejs-visit-to-maiduguri-was-hallmark-of.html?m=1

It is good madam Due process is saying something like this;hope she will be more tolerant enough not to block you on tweet if you say something against her. She should try to do unto other what she want to be done to her.......God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
doctokwus:
If for nothing else,people should give this woman credit for being fearless.
There are few people that can stand for a cause as she has and the reason why she still goes on is because she has no skeleton in her cupboard and so cannot be blackmailed to keep quiet in a cause she believes in.
I see her playing a prominent role in buhari's quest to reclaim Nigeria from locusts once he ascends power.
well said
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by mahyowah(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
onyekachee:
This woman is always looking for attention
can't you see the point she's making? even if she's seeking attention isn't she telling the truth? gosh!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by lordbureson(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
This woman is becoming arrogant by her uttrances,somebody shud plz advice her

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Zuria(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
A lot of people are only unhappy the president did not announce it and he's back alive!!!!!

You all have a right to hate GEJ but must understand that the assassination of a sitting president would turn a nation into a war zone.

His visit isn't because of the elections but it was to motivate ground troops and assure all military formations of government commitment in the fight against terrorism.

Madam Oby has the right to express her views but it would be nicer to sometimes appreciate efforts made by the government and security agencies in the country...#keepingthepeace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Burger01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Our presido suddenly knew his way to Maidugury. Presido of deceit undecided

FeBuhari 2015 loading........... 55%

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Somebody should tel dis woman to mind her business.. Make she go cook food for her husband..... GEJ til 2019
Nigeria is her business.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by ngooka: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
OBYSANJO LOVE

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by DeCritique(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think the best thing President Goodluck Jonathan should do is to announce a date for another visit to Maiduguri, pick her as a Special ambassador and go along with her to the place. It seems she's the only one that has the interest of these kids and the good people of Maiduguri in her heart. Good luck Ma in your quest.

#stupidity

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Collynzo9: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
The only thing this ugly jobless woman has against GEJ is that he didn't give her any appointment.
That my friend, is a fact!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by easystudy101: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Holyviktor:
GEJ's visit to Maiduguri was hallmark of deceit - Oby Ezekwesili

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ffj-eqVH4Yw/VLjRWnJ4JLI/AAAAAAAETv4/PTkMYOtcK7A/s1600/04.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fKeEAseaXTk/VLjRYkJq0-I/AAAAAAAETwI/ot6XCqL4zog/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-R7yFeZK0Xfc/VLjRZN816GI/AAAAAAAETwQ/3VVwvY9trQY/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DaGvAx1i4BA/VLjRZiPik2I/AAAAAAAETwU/eVHnSTTZxqk/s1600/1.png[/img]

I'm surprised this woman has not been arrested.

Now I know OBJ is using her and surely FUCKING her

Mrs Oby Ezekwesili comes for the president in a series of tweets this morning. See more after the cut

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/gejs-visit-to-maiduguri-was-hallmark-of.html?m=1
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by ogene007: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pure attention seeking jobber, I wonder what you will do after GEJ has been re-elected. I guess your paymasters will fire you, and you will run to one European country on self imposed political exile. GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Dreambeat: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
This lady has lost my respect for her.SMH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Ichel: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
We don't know her here in North korea. But people that make statement like hers here, we lock them away for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by sammyj: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Madam, you are absolutely correct and on point on this. The clueless one is always making clueless steps advised by his clueless advisers.Come Febuhary 2015 we shall all kick him out and vote in our distinguished gentle women empowering general!!! SIA BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by korel9: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Isn't it obvious to Nigerians that this woman and her unsolicited activities are politically motivated and not born out of patriotism/humanity or any picture she might be trying to put out there?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I used to respect this woman.
Now She's attention seeker number 1.

Attention seeeker? Is it because she chooses to speak for thousands of people slaughtered while the government fails to provide security for them? If you were from the NorthEast, you won't be saying what you said. Someone needs to speak up for the abandoned and forgotten. She chose to.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by BashMe1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
gen2briz:
Jona jona

Nollywood master

LOLZ
Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by ProfOwah(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
SHE JUST SEEKING FOR PUBLICITY, LET HER GO THERE AND SAMPHATISE WITH THEM INSTEAD SEAT THERE AND CALL OUR DEAR PRESIDENT UNNECESSARY NAMES.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Dzany(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oby..........watch your blood pressure........

Don't know whether to hug or slug you!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by Lakeshizu(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trut:

Did GEJ ask for votes when he visited Maiduguri? When Obama visited American soldiers in Iraq, he didn't announce the visit. For security reasons, when a president intend to visit terrorist zone, he or she goes there when none is expected.
so how many years did it take Obama to visit them? even though they are thousand miles apart

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by olaide721(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trut:

Did GEJ ask for votes when he visited Maiduguri? When Obama visited American soldiers in Iraq, he didn't announce the visit. For security reasons, when a president intend to visit terrorist zone, he or she goes there when none is expected.
Hen hen so the killing started last year DECEMBER right?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by charlesamos123: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mr president in 2013 was at a town hall in Borno elders over Boko Haram.Te elders asked Mr president to withdraw the JTF to which he replied he would, if they they assure him there wont be any more killings. So why all the lies that recent visit was his first? why all the propaganda?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili by dozeman: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
This woman should go and have a seat! we have seen her likes in the past.......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.