Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (39897 Views)

It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by musicwriter(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Prophecy or no prophecy, I don't see an incumbent head of state losing an election in the Nigeria of today.

4 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by oloworulz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
There is something wrong with this religion. Prophets everywhere. God help us
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Fishout(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Arebipa prophet
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by datola: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
5 Years? I thought a term is 4 years.

“I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by HzRF(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
double0seven:
You know why I know this guy is a phony: because he Jonathan has the mind if God! Possibly the almighty Creator may have reasons he wants Jonathan to remain on the throne of Nigeria; nobody can question him, He is God.

But to say the reason is because God told Jonathan has the mind of God is quite laughable, and frankly and insult to God's name and character. I guess then that God approves all the embezzlement and looting of the treasury, impunity and disregard for the rule of law that Jonathan is supervising. God hates injustice and when a ruler makes the poor suffer with a perfect hatred. Prophet, I beg talk another one.
Does that means Satan is the one APC is banking on to lead u to aso rock cuz everything up there can be found in APC, and the renowned looters are the one campaigning for APC ..or God support ur own looters?
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by gbadexy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chubhie:
How would he be cut short when no weapon formed against him will prosper? Is that not contradiction?
my thoughts exactly.
the man even played safe with the lagos guber election.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Bifwoli: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ is winning the election and he's not gonna be cut down coz he's not a marijuana tree.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by demola7: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pls share your view on this...
Ugo Wems wrote;
I have been pondering over this kidnap situation and something dont add up hence these questions.The students are said to be SSS3 student writing physics examination. QUESTIONS:1. Why are their names not yet published by the school, state government and WAEC?2.Why are their pictures not over the news media?3. How come all 235 students are in SSS3 and all came to write physics examination when the total number of students in the whole school are around 1200?4. It was announced that the Borno states govt gave N1m each to parents of the missing girls. If thats true.QUESTIONS:1.Why was these money given to these parents, was it as compensation for the kidnap or compensation for their deaths?2. On Tuesday 29th April 2014,the senator from Borno said in the senate that the girls has been taken out of the country to Chad, Niger and Cameroon and married off to their adoptors.QUESTIONS: How come these senators know so much, who are their informants? Why is the wife of the state governor organising women to pressure FG in Abuja after the National Security Council has ordered the armed forces to use all state resources to secure the release of the adopted Girls. I just wonder how 200+ girls can be kidnapped at once. How come we havent seen those girls who they said have escaped on tv?If the Ss3 student aren't up to 120 in a school of 1200, how is it possible 234 girls are missing?Where are the school authorities? We haven't seen any of them on tv.We are not fools. WHO IS FOOLING WHO? I need objective answers pls, its time all Nigerians start asking quesions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by mymadam(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
“I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”...

So it's 5 years now. Silly me, I've always thought that the Nigerian Constitution prescribes 4 years! Oh silly me. Uhmmm. God bless Nigeria.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by BlueMagic2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
midolian:
Hungry prophet...no b only landslide, na landscape

This prophet is talking based on the outdated knowledge he has dah "nigerianz are foolish" ..oga prophet, not anymore ooo

Jungle don mature, lion don dey use clipper

ITS CHANGE

"Lion don dey use clipper." Lmao. That was so funny. I ain't never heard something like that. Love my Nigerian peeps. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by onadana: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin Waiting to be called to Aso rock....to be dollarised to avert..this disaster.No need we will help your prophesy come through the other way round...by voting him out.SAI BUHARI.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by smudge2079(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm. Abeg Man of God, am having a hard time choosing between QpR vs Man United, Burnley vs Crystal Palace . Pls reply asap. Dis is 2015, money must be made.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
dodoniyi:

Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”
Why five years?

Btw;

No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper, yet He will be cut short
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by 100Cents: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
GOODLUCK Jonathan all the way..
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Kx: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fake prophets everywhere.
Prophets that cannot reprove kings and queens but only sing praises of incumbent corrupt rulers.

"Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity"
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Kingspin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
No man is a God.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by thewarrior72: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Though, the prophecy is somehow ambiguous but one part is clear, NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK IN 2015 & that settles it for me.

APC minions...be like..

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by bigtt76(f): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Taaaaaaaa! All these MOGs should just STF angry
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by diasporaman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fallacy. Hungry prophets seeking attention.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by ziccoit: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
30 more days to go and all eyes shall see, all ears shall hear and all bodies shall feel.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by crownprince102: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Looooool...... That was the feed back msg I got on my phone when I text Jona to 419. Keep texting and keep laughing. With all due respect... Prophecy can't be revealed this way by God. You mean God carry chalk dey write "no vacancy".... That's a slang invited by we human being. When the lie go con show pata pata.... The guy talk say jona go rule for another 5 years..... FRN's constitution mandated only 4 years.... Are you telling me God is lying or constitution will be amended?
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by onoja12: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
God is not a liar,neither is he a confucianist,this man is fake because God cant show you or tell you that a man would seat on a seat for 5 years when his only allowed 4 years per term by law.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
The man saw land sliding under JONATHAN's feet and he called it landslide. Blind prophet with poor interpretation.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by angelo82: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
When prophets contravene each other,it simply means there are strong forces that will actually determine what would happen....That might be God himself and he is not showing anyone anything.......If God want to show you something,you don't need go into any trance but he will take you into trance if necessary.....These are individuals seeking something completely hidden from them by God....But I believe that something similar to Shagari era could happen since there is a strong dis-unity among Nigerians......Let see till then!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by olas24u(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
The country will be heading towards crisis ,He his not popular in The North and south but wants to win
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by NaLaugh: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is this the new hussle? ..Prophesying?

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by danla44(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nonsense .... what do you know about God... Fake man of god...
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by olubenjazzy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Do God reveal Vision in dt way or u supporting jona. Wel I don't c him win it sha
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Arysexy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't need a prophet to tell me that GEJ will win.

Neither do I need a pastor to tell me almajiri and touts will jump into d street and protest killing d unfortunate ones.

That's all. GEJ will complete his tenure, APC leaders like amechi will be arrested for inciting statement while some like Tinubu, obj will escape from d country.

Bookmark these words.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by zubbyonu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
I TALK AM. GEJ ALL THE WAY. GOD IS WITH YOU/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-wike's Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.