Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (39898 Views)

It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by joanprice: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
ok

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=29844349][/quote]

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:
this man of God is right;watch out
i dont support jonathan though
only few men of God can come out boldly and say this

[size=18pt]There are more false prophets in Nigeria than even motor park touts. grin

The only true prophecy so far is that of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.[/size]

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Mogidi: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
“[size=15pt]I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God.[/size] I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progres­sives Congress (APC) will revolt.

God has been telling us the same thing since 2003, Buhari can only win elections on the internet.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Orikinla(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Fake prophets who could not see the whereabouts of the missing Chibok girls since April 14, 2014 to date.
Now seeing free opportunity for publicity.[/size]

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by angelsing(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
charix:
More 'Men of Goat' crawling out of the woodworks.
The day we learn to do away with religion for issues serious as politics and business the better our country would turn out.
Am telling u my brother...Have asked so many people, so many country who does not serve God as much as we do have developed immensely.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by larryshow4(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Can this same pastor see where book-haram hideout is... Hahaha

God go save us!!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
So many conflicting prophecies, yet they claim its from God. Who are they deceiving with their divination? Yimuz
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by tomber(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Prophecies and counter prophecies

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by samplegirl(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
It is very obvious!
I don tok am since ke!
Jonathan nor dey hia word!
Let him keep listening to SYCOPHANTS!

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!!! grin

This is not a prophesy. . . IT IS A FACT! kiss

You said it all IT IS A FACT HE WILL BE RE-ELECTED.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by sammhi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:

I am not supporting Buhari because of his
age,
accent,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is
Hausa/Fulani,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is a
Muslim, Christian or a theist,
I am not supporting Buhari because he was
once a military man.
Whether General has certificate or not none
of my business.
Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I
am less concerned.
Strongly, I am supporting General
Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a
corrupt politician.
GMB will never allow our $256million be
spent the way Stella Oduah did under
Jonathan's government, otherwise she will
be prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow over $20billion
excess crude squandered like the way it was
done under Jonathan's government.
Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing
Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will
Camerounian soldiers will be winning war
against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at
loosing end?
Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina)
to run away with pension money without
him been prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow Olabode George to
be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the
detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by
Obanikoro.
Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if
you enter any of these politicians house(s)
you will weep for generations unborn as you
see fleet of cars parked left unused.
My people, my people, please let us give
General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a
matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not
fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him
back to Daura with our votes.
Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.
APC change Jonathan

one ..I wont say you are an ode (fool) but you need to do more research on GMB . he is even more clueless than GEJ. in 1978 as minister of petroleum, 2.8bn was missing under his watch, as chairman of ptf 25bn was missing through AFRICUM PROJECT CONSULTANTS..so to say under him this wont happen means you don't know what governance is... money will miss and nothing will happen. ...so how will GMB prevent tinubu, Amaechi, atiku , saraki, and other unknown thieves from stealing.... the problem is that you wont even hear it..just like in this lagos now...the stealing being done by FASOLA, TIUNUBU , ikuforiji etc are not mention. is it not when it is public you will know..they will never mention it. so please don't be living in a fool paradise.....
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by toyoutoyou: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
blizard44:
looking at the comments above, all I see is sheer painment grin

Win or no win, it's GEJ or no other.

Dare any rubbish this time and the said blood 'd flow in its entirety and not some sissy-like killing of helpless corp members..

Niggas are damn prepared!
History is about to repeat itself.Loooolz
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Akshow: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
sammhi:

one ..I wont say you are an ode (fool) but you need to do more research on GMB . he is even more clueless than GEJ. in 1978 as minister of petroleum, 2.8bn was missing under his watch, as chairman of ptf 25bn was missing through AFRICUM PROJECT CONSULTANTS..so to say under him this wont happen means you don't know what governance is... money will miss and nothing will happen. ...so how will GMB prevent tinubu, Amaechi, atiku , saraki, and other unknown thieves from stealing.... the problem is that you wont even hear it..just like in this lagos now...the stealing being done by FASOLA, TIUNUBU , ikuforiji etc are not mention. is it not when it is public you will know..they will never mention it. so please don't be living in a fool paradise.....
ur Fada na mumu
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by blazetitov: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=29844349][/quote]
You guys are just too daft like the president you are supporting. This is another Sun newspaper report with a different link. This show the level of desperation among PDP. Nigerians are wiser now. GEJ must go, period!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Mexyz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
babyfun:
Pastor! is that the soul winning assignment God gave you?
why are you questioning him? I guess fr Mbaka was winning souls for God when he was insulting the President, yeye dey smell.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by donodion(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na so.Dem dey give Jona hope...same way they been giving Nigerians hope " e go better" since 1999.

Feb 14 no far na...abi.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by berrystunn(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:

age,
accent,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is
Hausa/Fulani,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is a
Muslim, Christian or a theist,
I am not supporting Buhari because he was
once a military man.
Whether General has certificate or not none
of my business.
Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I
am less concerned.
Strongly, I am supporting General
Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a
corrupt politician.
GMB will never allow our $256million be
spent the way Stella Oduah did under
Jonathan's government, otherwise she will
be prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow over $20billion
excess crude squandered like the way it was
done under Jonathan's government.
Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing
Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will
Camerounian soldiers will be winning war
against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at
loosing end?
Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina)
to run away with pension money without
him been prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow Olabode George to
be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the
detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by
Obanikoro.
Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if
you enter any of these politicians house(s)
you will weep for generations unborn as you
see fleet of cars parked left unused.
My people, my people, please let us give
General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a
matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not
fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him
back to Daura with our votes.
Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.
APC change Jonathan

Muhammadu Buhari he is not a
corrupt politician agreed , but let me ask you will buhari be in
three arm of government? to prosecute.

this is not military rule where you can prosecute people just like that,

in military the 3 arms of govt is noting ,

in politics you need to be well educated to manage the legal arm of the government. Independent of the legislature and the executive, the role of the judiciary to enforce laws. It must also ensure that the other arms of Government do not act beyond the powers granted to them by the Constitution or by parliament.

as buhari no go school well how you go be?
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by upcrown2512(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by discusant: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Quote:
"....has said that President Goodluck Jonathan will defeat his opponent, Muhammadu Buhari, in the election."

Unquote:
GEJ shall defeat Buhari be it on the polls or in the courts.

GEJ's major opponent, Buhari, did not satisfy the basic constitutional stipulation regarding academic qualifications to contest presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by koikoi2(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
What surprises me is dat no Imam has ever seen a vision where dey see Buhari winning d election but pastors and prophets are seeing Jonathan coming back.

Is our God not wonderful?

No weapon fashioned against Goodluck will prosper.

GEJ till 2020
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by synergycom19: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chubhie:
How would he be cut short when no weapon formed against him will prosper? Is that not contradiction?
Maybe because of his GEJ continously been clueless,then God will reject him finally then he will be cut short. Means he will leave before his tenure due to massive allegations of rigging that will invalidates his election.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
KanwuliaJara:
It is very obvious!
I don tok am since ke!
Jonathan nor dey hia word!
Let him keep listening to SYCOPHANTS!

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!!! grin

This is not a prophesy. . . IT IS A FACT! kiss

And who is the BRUTUS? You or your hero?
No weapon fashioned against Jona............................
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by tpapa2(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
CHAIi !!!! ONIRO
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Uncletony(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Even the devil knw that!..u can ask witches & wizard asso. Of Nig. & the SATAN of sokoto.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
candy:

Why five years?

Btw;

No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper, yet He will be cut short

lolz maybe a change in the constitution where president will rule for five years will start from him.....
it won't be a weapon that would be fashioned against him its prayer that's why he would be cut short
koikoi2:
What surprises me is dat no Imam has ever seen a vision where dey Buhari winning d election but pastors and prophets are seeing Jonathan coming back.
Is our God not wonderful?
No weapon fashioned against Goodluck will prosper.
GEJ till 2020
candy:

Why five years?

Btw;

No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper, yet He will be cut short

lolz maybe a change in the constitution where president will rule for five years will start from him.....
it won't be a weapon that would be fashioned against him its prayer that's why he would be cut short
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Smart007i(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
attention seeking Prophet .....Mteewww
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Hamzad4all: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Early in the morning I wake up with myriad of things
to do, most Paramount being it Friday I intended to
extent my Friday greetings to my loved one so I
loaded recharge card of N200. so suddenly I
received this text from Mtn " I will create 2 million
JOBS every year when re-
elected. for more of these jokes text JONATHAN to
3333. text for FREE". I went ahead to to type the
message command and press the SEND button,
immediately I received a message from 3333 telling
me your Account Balance is 0.00 thank you for
funding Mr President Saving Account, he will use
the money to buy more Shoes after he woefully lose
to FEBUHARI. So Oga JONA the one you steal in
Office never do you chaiiiiiiiii there is God ooooooo.
Nevertheless STEALING is not CORRUPTION.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by fesnge(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't speak against men of God...Guys, beware of your negative comments. Peace and love.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by sammhi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:
ur Fada na mumu

from your response it shows who you are.....do you have to insult?
let me tell you this for free...corruption is not the problem of this country. ..the hypocrites called APC uses this to cajole gullible Nigerians like you...you can still develop with the corruption. The Arabs are very corrupt but they have developed. Brazil is a very corrupt country but they developed...
our major problem in Nigeria is hatred for one another, illiteracy and over population....
hatred breed tribalism , discrimination , corruption, foul language , bad manners etc.
illiteracy breed poor living standard, poverty and diseases. That is why advanced countries spend so much money in educating their citizens so they can invent things and so on...here,...some people even believe that western education is forbidden (boko haram) so how do you move such people from zero level to another level. ..they cant help themselves.... go to Kano and other northern part of this country and you will understand my point...I have lived in the north..SO I KNOW THEM WLL
to solve the issue is not be giving them fish but teaching them how to fish...
I will also tell you this for free...all the governors are corrupt ,, no excemption..so don't think there is one saint anywhere..... even the one you think is performing is also corrupt...s
am not a politician neither am a fan of GMB or GEJ ,...but I respond when I see very young people being easuily w=swayed by lies and hypocrisy of all these politicians especially those of APC...APC=PDP..know that very well...
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by buskopam(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pls can somesone tell me who is decieving who? GEJ has come to stay and must still run the affairs of this country for more 4year.Buhari is decieving u pple all in the name of fighting corruption but I wish to tell all these PDP run away theives dat went to form APC dat dey re not gonna smell dat presidential seat.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
mamajohn:
Prophet of Satan
who cast a spell of 5tupidity on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-wike's Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.