Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (27925 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Eligibility: PDP Congratulates Jonathan For Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Image123:

So, how did you get to the conclusion that Buhari is head of boko haram? Is buhari walking freely or in prison?
U dey mind the foolish morooon?

In Buhari we trust. No to bad luck.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by crown777(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
aspirebig:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Shame!!! Third mainland bridge, Ptf , refineries, oil depots and Abuja (Muslim president) to mention few. Tell me what our so call Christian president as done aside corruption. Think Nigeria Not Tribe or Religion

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by segnys007(m): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
aspirebig:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
PDP is a born again Christian party? Oga open your eyes!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Rainmaker69(m): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2015
remmer56:
I support You ! grin

symbolism Do u know how long a visit from the president will boost the morale of the soldiers fighting this war? Do u know how long it will help the victims of this menace psychologically to see their president?

Bros, In the time of militancy and OBJ's actions, he avoided the creeks too!

grin. did we kill him for cough at that?
LMAO
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by fesnge(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2015
foxxynik:

Are you for real?
What's the definition of "DULL"?
For GEJ to become a governor and move to the presidency...he has never been dull...
Have u seen GEJ physically before?
Have u converse with him before?
Psychologically, its only when u've conversed and have spent little or more time with a person before u can give a brief analysis of who they are...
If you've never been traveling across the country since in the days of OBJ...only then will u say GEJ isn't working.... Be wise!

Keep it up bro...
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Okaka27(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2015
foxxynik:

If u were more sensible and realistic....then you'd accept within urself that u're the stupidest person on this forum!
What is the relationship between shameless and being dull?..... You're such a Dummy!
If you allegedly accept within ur inferior mindset that i sounded like a little kid...then ur reasoning is measurable to that of a mad-man!
ok lemme xplain to u kid. He is d president of a country and utters statements with no shame dat are internationally embarrasing.
My guy any president dat his country is in deep shame and he isnt taking serius measures in tackling d problem is DULL.

Use d brain God gave u jor
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by miketayo(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
foxxynik:

Hehehehehehe.....why won't boko haram cease when he's the masterminder of the group!
Abeg.....

wAS Expecting someone to say that. provided the killing stops
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by aspirebig: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2015
crown777:

Shame!!! Third mainland bridge, Ptf , refineries, oil depots and Abuja (Muslim president) to mention few. Tell me what our so call Christian president as done aside corruption. Think Nigeria Not Tribe or Religion

With money from where? From where answer me.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Okaka27:
ok lemme xplain to u kid. He is d president of a country and utters statements with no shame dat are internationally embarrasing.
My guy any president dat his country is in deep shame and he isnt taking serius measures in tackling d problem is DULL.

Use d brain God gave u jor
I'd rather ask u to use the brain God gave u....coz u're not making any sense out of it.......
How do you know he hasn't been taking serious measures when issues arises? You'll just sit at the comfort of ur house and be typing rubbish...simply because you see other foolss typed the trash...
You're not politically inclined....so get going son...u're too little to get urself interfered on national matters...
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2015
miketayo:

wAS Expecting someone to say that. provided the killing stops
Ofcourse the killing will stop only IF Buhari becomes the president...but if he doesn't...the rate at which the Boko haram are destroying houses and government properties will increase and there...GEJ, (knowing fully well that he'll nt need anybdy's assistance to go for the third term)...will invoke all military enforcement to tackle the issue... So my vote goes to GEJ...Simple!!!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:

Nah ! I refuse to be brainwashed by a silly myopic saTANist who only sees things from regional, tribal and religious lens. Keep wallowing in ur blind support of ineptness. I wonder what u will tell ur children.
I'll tell them that....if not for me...and my other GEJ's reasonable and vibrant supporters....that Buhari had planned to destroy my generation.
And that there was one astigmatic, biased, halfsighted deranged, dim-witted,
dull, fatuous, feeble-minded, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,ludicrous, moronic, simple-minded, slow, thick and witless Akshow supported the old slowpoke!
And I'll tell ur useless generation...that you were so stupiid and brainwashed to believe that one aggressive malam could make this country be a better place for all....
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:

U see y I say u sound ridiculous and like a broken record? Do u honestly expect to be taken serious with ur saTANist brain washed thrash?

Let's even say he is the mastermind, what's stopping ur clueless fedora hat wearing otuoke baboon from prosecuting him and bringing him to books for all the innocent lives that have been lost? .....he is spineless and has got no balls abi?

go slp abeg
My president isn't a trouble maker...he's not aggressive...he's so full of wisdom...
Buhari is a foooL....and you'res as sToopid as the cattle rearer.... You're so dumb and lame.... You're just a kid.... Your posts depicts every sense of childishness...... Get going son!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by zigizaga: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
i will stable oil price if i win. for more of this jokes text buhari to 666. text cost 3naira only
by oil price he meant pump price "ODE!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by zigizaga: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
zigizaga:
rawpadgin:
i will stable oil price if i win. for more of this jokes text buhari to 666. text cost 3naira only
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by rawpadgin(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
zigizaga:
if u dont apologize for calling me "ODE" u wont believe what will happen to u
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
foxxynik:

My president isn't a trouble maker...he's not aggressive...he's so full of wisdom...
Buhari is a foooL....and you'res as sToopid as the cattle rearer.... You're so dumb and lame.... You're just a kid.... Your posts depicts every sense of childishness...... Get going son!

I get a feeling u are not yet an adult.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
foxxynik:

I'll tell them that....if not for me...and my other GEJ's reasonable and vibrant supporters....that Buhari had planned to destroy my generation.
And that there was one astigmatic, biased, halfsighted deranged, dim-witted,
dull, fatuous, feeble-minded, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,ludicrous, moronic, simple-minded, slow, thick and witless Akshow supported the old slowpoke!
And I'll tell ur useless generation...that you were so stupiid and brainwashed to believe that one aggressive malam could make this country be a better place for all....

Rant on kid. U are only acting ur age. grin
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by aspirebig: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2015
crown777:

APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:

I get a feeling u are not yet an adult.
What difference does it make to be an adult....yet reasons like a kid....
"You've got a feeling"...only adult with no brain...make use of that expression!... Just grow up, son!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:

Rant on kid. U are only acting ur age. grin
Am typing!..... Stupiid thing!
People do not rant when typing! They rant when speaking!.... u're even more stupiid than I thought!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

What difference does it make to be an adult....yet reasons like a kid....
"You've got a feeling"...only adult with no brain...make use of that expression!... Just grow up, son!

I'm guessing u just recently turned eighteen. Ur petulant behaviour will be tolerated cos u are still a teenager
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

Am typing!..... Stupiid thing!
People do not rant when typing! They rant when speaking!.... u're even more stupiid than I thought!

RANT on kid......u are only acting ur age tongue
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by miketayo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

Ofcourse the killing will stop only IF Buhari becomes the president...but if he doesn't...the rate at which the Boko haram are destroying houses and government properties will increase and there...GEJ, (knowing fully well that he'll nt need anybdy's assistance to go for the third term)...will invoke all military enforcement to tackle the issue... So my vote goes to GEJ...Simple!!!

my vote goes for anyone but GEJ simple
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:

I'm guessing u just recently turned eighteen. Ur petulant behaviour will be tolerated cos u are still a teenager
You're guessing like a fooOL
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
miketayo:

my vote goes for anyone but GEJ simple
Goodluck!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:

RANT on kid......u are only acting ur age tongue
You're pathetic!!! Wretched thing!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

You're pathetic!!! Wretched thing!
is that all u can come up with?... grin Idiota! born baggard baaastard!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

You're guessing like a fooOL

lame! try another line moooooorongrin
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:

lame! try another line moooooorongrin
Not as lame as ur pathetic self.... Poverty stricken bastard.....
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
foxxynik:

Not as lame as ur pathetic self.... Poverty stricken bastard.....

#yawns#

next! grin
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:
is that all u can come up with?... grin Idiota! born baggard baaastard!
Isn't it better off all the jargons you've been typing here?..... Even ur defected brain should've whispered to you that u're a no match!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. / Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos / Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.