Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP (20496 Views)

Let’s Rework Nigeria Now — Clark, Nwodo, Others / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by sankky: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
He wants OBJ to be thrown out of the "shield and protection" of their umbrella - if you know what that means.. LOL

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by phayvoursky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
hyfr:
Mathematicians, give us your answer on this. If Mr. Jimi Agbaje who is 57 years is too old to rule Lagos state, a single state out of 36 states, using the APCistorian formula of 57>73 (57 is greater than 73) what will be the likely fate of Pa Muhammudu Buhari who is 73 years old to rule a country of 36 states?

The probability of Pa Muhammadu Buhari ruling is 0 out of 10 trials.

Read BUHARI'S NEW BOOK.

HOW TO LOOSE AN ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Donbrig: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Look at this fool of a man called Clark. OBJ has already expelled himself diplomatically from PDP long ago. Politics is just making some elders to think foolishly. OBJ is a new convert to BUHARISM, and nobody wants to align with GEJ or PDP. It is no longer business as usual, but business like never before.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by patrickmuf(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Clark's not relevant when compared to OBJ

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by baybeeboi: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.

dat9jaguy:
The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.
what are you saying?
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

#febuhari.

What of Ayodele Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by phemmie06(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good idea It will help APC, but who fit expel him.Cos he said the truth
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by philips70(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Senile dotage.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
OBJ will be expelled after Jonathan wins.

For now, it could cause excess damages.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by dat9jaguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
imoleay0:

What of Ayodele Fayose?

I agree but remember he is just coming out of political oblivion,he should also thread softly so as not to fall a second time.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Microbyte: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Listen to this rotten old coward. The time has come and he is afraid, thinking his brother will remain on power forever. It is either 4 years or 8 years, GEJ's is only 4 so forget it old man and pack you kaya back to your village. Remember all stolen goods will be confiscated by the next regime
.hahahah. GMB2015....

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by HopeAtHand: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC politicians and followers who believe OBJ is for them are dreaming...Also PDP politicians and followers who believe OBJ is in their interest should wake up from their slumber.

Obasanjo is a man who has proven to put his personal interest above everyoda individual, infact Obasanjo places his personal interest ahead of that of Nigeria.

Obasanjo knows what he is looking for from both parties and will continue masterfully with his intrigues for as long as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by 2fine2fast(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to say a very big shout out to my incoming president...IBADAN city welcomes you...SAI BUHARI.

MOTHER OF ALL RALLIES
Venue: The GREAT MAPO HALL, IBADAN.
Date: 17-01-2014

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN

4 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by dontai(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
ddippset:
sorry to say, this man clark is the closest thing ive seen to a baboon. no pun intended.
not Cool.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Kororugged: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
All because the Ebora of Owu has decided that he will align himself with the wishes of the generality of Nigerians?

PDP is a very undemocratic institution.

Baba has made his choice.

Get over it

tongue tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by aspirebig: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Akanbi1509(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Edwin Clark is obviously frustrated and eventually turn it to be personal.
Nigeria belong to everybody. I don't think he needs to too sentimental and political sectional to have said all these yabis.
anyway this picture message will be useful for Edwing

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by dat9jaguy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

what are you saying?

Boi,i am not saying anything,i just posted my opinion. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is people like you that doesn't want the progress of this country. Look at what you just posted in this 21th century world. Shows how dumb you are. I too dey go church rat. What about pagans?

aspirebig:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

4 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by AJOT99(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
I laff in German
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by notoriousbabe: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

#febuhari.
na true o,I googled it and I sawed it

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by zimoni(f): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Now they all bash him and call him various names.

When he was anchoring DO or DIE election for PDP, he was a good man.

When he made Jonah the VP instead of Donald Duke, he was a good man.

When he performed Abracadabra and Jonah became the President, he was a good man.

Now they are all running their mouths asking for his removal.

How times change.

When the going was good you were all smiling to the bank.

Now that SATAN is giving y'all leg-over, don't complain, rather enjoy the FOOTBALL MATCH.

God punish all of unna.

Shege politrickcians.

7 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by watchindelta(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
We all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupted shocked shocked including the citizens undecided undecided
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by cjrane: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't know why PDP cannot expel Obasanjo in spite of all his anti- party activities. But they will threaten Tambuwal.

Obasanjo wasn't even in the 20 fathers that formed the party. So why is he still allowed to stay in PDP? That tells you PDP isn't a serious party as Obasanjo himself has said too many times.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Kororugged: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sai Buhari

OBJ is bigger than PDP

Why is GEJ begging for baba's support?

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by princemillla(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sometime I just can't imagine how engrossed these leaders have been in squandering our money that No figures of money matters to them anymore. "how many corruption did he find Jonathan for calling him corrup" se oro niyen lenu agbalagba?

BTW, I don't see obj campaigning for buhari but he has come to realise outsider cannot fix Nigeria problem but Nigerian and felt it's time for change.

4 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by roymary: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
PDP should throw out OBJ and that comes the end of PDP...fowl yansh open be dat. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by vislabraye(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kakpos:
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED PDP, THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE BAD ADVISE TO THE PRESIDENT , TELLING US THEY WILL DESTROYED NIGERIA IF GOODLUCK WAS NOT RE-ELECTED WE ARE WAITING TO SEE WHAT ASARI DOKUBO OR TOKUBO WILL DO TO NIGERIA.

Tompolo and his likes are mere militants/irritants. They should not be taken seriously.
Obj has done more harm to Nigeria than these people you mentioned. People ought to know by now that OBJ is a snake

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Locapito(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mr clark, the tea party is over. Better start advicing ur adopted son jeg on what to do after election. Maybe to go and hide for creek or follow ur other son asari tokubo run go benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by bettercreature(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
You want to sack the owner of the party what an idiot
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Uduakpat(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kakpos; pray that such thing should not happen becouse you particular you don't have place which you can run to. Asari is not boko haram for your imformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.