Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP (20497 Views)

Let’s Rework Nigeria Now — Clark, Nwodo, Others / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by olaboy001(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
ElNino101:
who b dis one
Go to bed
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Better to look @ a meaningful write up than spit impromptu rawbishness! #change2015!
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by aspirebig: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Lucky77:
[s][/s]Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD![/s]It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

You are on your own.

I am not on my own o. Ok.

See this,yeye dey smell.

APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by aspirebig: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2015
babadee1:

Don't waste your time. Christians are not falling for this propaganda anymore. It's not working this time.

APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by aspirebig: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2015
PUSH1:
It is people like you that doesn't want the progress of this country. Look at what you just posted in this 21th century world. Shows how dumb you are. I too dey go church rat. What about pagans?

Keep deceiving yourselves,what progress are you talking about when most of the APC members are former PDP people?
See here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google / David Greene Visits Kashim Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.