Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP (20495 Views)

Let’s Rework Nigeria Now — Clark, Nwodo, Others / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Jchi9876: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

Add

#febuhari.
Add Audu Ogbe, Alams, Joshua Dariye, Solomon Lar(RIP), Former Impeached Oyo gov, them too plenty!!!! I too gbadun OBJ political style.
Make we leave talk some people for Naija are above the law!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by bayplus: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=aspirebig post=29859507]It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to You are the greatest buffon of the century.
Do you think only christians voted for Jonathan in 2011?

Christians vote alone couldn't have gotten him there

I am a devout muslim from the south west, I voted for him bthen because I thought as a minority from the south south, he will make the best of a lifetime opportunity. But alas!

Jona squandered thw opportunity.

Ask those who have been to Dubai, a muslim country, wether they have issues with the religion of the ir host country.

Besides, in nigeria of 21st century, where all approval must go through the national Assembly, it is insane to believe any one or group can islamise nigeria, this useless assumption is coming from clueless camp of GEJ

[quote author=aspirebig post=29859507]It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peraset your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD![/quote

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Jchi9876: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
Clark's not relevant when compared to OBJ

I dey tell you!!!! He is not a kingmaker in Delta talk morr of the Region or nationally.
Make him go learn work from Tompolo whey get mouth pass am

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Jchi9876: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2015
baybeeboi:

what are you saying?

He is saying the TRUTH!!!!! E dey nack nail right for the head Duhhhhhhhhh
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Jchi9876: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2015
phemmie06:
Good idea It will help APC, but who fit expel him.Cos he said the truth

Them chop liver? Only few people dey Baba level for naija only few
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by biafranqueen: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Though I don't agree with some of his points, but I would agree with expelling OBJ from the party...

If OBJ won't support GEJ openly and he decides to support APC covertly by his body language and claims to be a card carrying member of PDP then he sure deserves to be expelled...

No matter what you should always be a team player and not be a back stabbing sell out to the party that brought you to power, just because you have a fall out with GEJ...IMO
Simple! Who needs him anyway?

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by biafranqueen: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:
This is the way things should be done in a sane society. One Ebora of Owu Kingdom cannot take us all for a jolly ride as if he is the Headmaster of Nigeria.....Obasanjo is fast losing it and it's time he is served with the same equal measurement of the judgment he passed on others. I wondered what he takes himself to be during his ignoble 8 years in power...Nigeria was indeed a State of Lawlessness, his permission for the take-off of Sharia gave birth to the present carnage unleashed by Boko Haram
Yes my people speak out!!!

Show us change like this from Obasanjo? The only change we saw from him was the the change in how his bank account blew up!

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Jchi9876: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2015
If GMB win this election na wen u go.know say baba obj na father
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by dat9jaguy(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Jchi9876:

Add Audu Ogbe, Alams, Joshua Dariye, Solomon Lar(RIP), Former Impeached Oyo gov, them too plenty!!!! I too gbadun OBJ political style.
Make we leave talk some people for Naija are above the law!!!!!!!!!

Bros your head dey there,i actually forgot some of these people.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by biafranqueen: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
ichidodo:
No,No let him stay.It is best to keep enemies closer..
That is what GEJ has been doing! OBJ will never forgive him for smoking him out period! GEJ told OBJ enjoy your farm money from World Bank and your pension, thats it.
Greedy old military men should just go and sit down and leave US ALONE! GIVE US FREE!!!! angry

They still want to eat all the money for development, after eating for 36 years these old soldiers still want to rule and use Nigeria as personal pocket book! The Youth say NO!!! OBJ and GMB go to your farm and ranch and leave politics alone, for the Youth. You did yours in your 30's let us do ours too!

3 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by ogene007: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
PUSH1:
It is people like you that doesn't want the progress of this country. Look at what you just posted in this 21th century world. Shows how dumb you are. I too dey go church rat. What about pagans?

what do you have against diversity, other than a hidden agenda to islamize a secular country.It is indeed people like you that are the main problem nigeria has as a nation. People like you who want to be on the side of political correctness can never build a united country, because they shy away from addressing the the major issues, ethnicity and religion, which are nigeria's major fault lines.We know where we are coming from as a nation, and can only move forward as a people if we do away with the 'sweeping under the carpet' attitude of people like you. I think that most christians, who indeed constitute the majority of the voting population of the country, are not under any illusions as to what the agenda of APC as a party is, and will show their stand in the upcoming elections. Nobody can deceive anybody.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Ipledge:
How much corruption did u see in Jonathan regime and you calling him corrupt-- Edwin clerk.

It's only God will save us from you people,well we didn't see corruption in his Government but stealing,if we are to go by stealing is not corruption

That was the best quote in the whole thing!

"Just how 'corrupt' is 'corrupt'?" I'm dying.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Who told you that the problem of nigeria is religion and ethinc bullshit. The problems of Nigerian is provety. Low standard of living, even the people that has oil don't benefit from it because a particular set of people has kept all the wealth to themselves. Untill you realize your problems, there would never be a solution. Even if it is an all Christian affair.

ogene007:

what do you have against diversity, other than a hidden agenda to islamize a secular country.It is indeed people like you that are the main problem nigeria has as a nation. People like you who want to be on the side of political correctness can never build a united country, because they shy away from addressing the the major issues, ethnicity and religion, which are nigeria's major fault lines.We know where we are coming from as a nation, and can only move forward as a people if we do away with the 'sweeping under the carpet' attitude of people like you. I think that most christians, who indeed constitute the majority of the voting population of the country, are not under any illusions as to what the agenda of APC as a party is, and will show their stand in the upcoming elections. Nobody can deceive anybody.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by tomakint: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yes my people speak out!!!

Show us change like this from Obasanjo? The only change we saw from him was the the change in how his bank account blew up!
You can say that again biafranqueen......Obasanjo has lost it already!

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED PDP, THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE BAD ADVISE TO THE PRESIDENT , TELLING US THEY WILL DESTROYED NIGERIA IF GOODLUCK WAS NOT RE-ELECTED WE ARE WAITING TO SEE WHAT ASARI DOKUBO OR TOKUBO WILL DO TO NIGERIA.

This is how we underrated Boko Haram. Now everybody is suffering the effect. Never underrate those militants. Especially if they have the support of their people.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

me self tire

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by ogene007: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2015
PUSH1:
Who told you that the problem of nigeria is religion and ethinc bullshit. The problems of Nigerian is provety. Low standard of living, even the people that has oil don't benefit from it because a particular set of people has kept all the wealth to themselves. Untill you realize your problems, there would never be a solution. Even if it is an all Christian affair.

How do you fight poverty without fighting corruption? How do you fight corruption without restructuring nigeria along the lines of fiscal federalism and rule of law without dealing with the issue of ethnicity and religion? Those who have been opposing any form of restructuring, which should start with amending the 'hausa/fulani drafted' 1999 constitution, are doing so on the basis of ethnicity and religion. Those who are against resource control are doing it on the basis of ethnicity. The constitution gave us institutions that were deliberately structured to be weak, and when coupled with ethnicity and religion, those institutions are nothing other than mere appendages. It is only in nigeria that a politician who is being investigated for corruption, simply plays the ethnic/religious kite, and the entire investigation process is rubbished on the altar of ethnic and religious bias, to the extent that the subject matter of whether the offence was committed, is discarded. Most of the opposition against GEJ's government stems from ethnicity and religion, and not based on performance or non-performance. People who say they cannot see what the government has done, can only see if they free their eyes from their ethnic/religious bias, because people see only what they want to see. Is it surprising that despite the mismanagement of the economy, corruption and human rights abuses, that characterised Abacha's government, Buhari, who participated fully in that government, later came out to declare that Abacha's regime was never corrupt. In summary, we cannot divorce the issue of ethnicity and religion from the poverty and corruption ravaging the country.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by oweman: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2015
What has he done that warrant him to be expel? This Ijaw Chief talks as his mouth be sha![

This old hag Edwin Clark was he not one of the scrundrels sent pwcking by Gen. Murtala Mohwmmed of blessed memory ? His types ought to be assisted to go die in kirikiri prison !
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by xklucvG: 2:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED PDP, THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE BAD ADVISE TO THE PRESIDENT , TELLING US THEY WILL DESTROYED NIGERIA IF GOODLUCK WAS NOT RE-ELECTED WE ARE WAITING TO SEE WHAT ASARI DOKUBO OR TOKUBO WILL DO TO NIGERIA.
Leave Asari out of this, when Ango Abdulai, Muhamed Junaid, Atiku Abubakar, Muhammadu Buhari were making same statements years ago you idiot coward ass motherfvckers didn't hear that. Wait i will see who is going to save you fool.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by buskopam(m): 2:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Why re they calling him(clark) names for christ sake?I wonder if some pple know the meaning of the concept of CORRUPTION.the anger of God is coming on all of u.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by alanbolo(m): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Though I don't agree with some of his points, but I would agree with expelling OBJ from the party...

If OBJ won't support GEJ openly and he decides to support APC covertly by his body language and claims to be a card carrying member of PDP then he sure deserves to be expelled...

No matter what you should always be a team player and not be a back stabbing sell out to the party that brought you to power, just because you have a fall out with GEJ...IMO

Collin Powell (Republican) endorsing Obama (Democrat) during his 1st presidential bid.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by LogicPower(m): 3:30am On Jan 17, 2015
If GEJ wants to find an elder statesman that behaves like a 'motor-park tout', then he should go far away from home to find a good example.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by akinladejo: 3:30am On Jan 17, 2015
This Clark is a useless man if he is not ready to toll d part of peace let him burst d booble after election but only on one condition , he should arrange his children in war front and follow dem for back, not to instigate another man pikin to violence
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by PassingShot(m): 4:06am On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

Ipledge:
me self tire

We have long been in trouble in this country really. Our leaders loters have different definition for corruption and they are not ashamed to admit it and flaunt it in our face.

GEJ: "mere stealing Nigerians call corruption"

GEJ: "how much did Nwobodo stole that Buhari jailed him?"

Clark: "how much corruption is in GEJ's government that OBJ is saying he is corrupt?"

The sad thing is we have so many of the so-called youths whose lives have been ruined by these leaders; who will still do anything to ensure they continue in power. Is the country cursed?

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Charles911: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Sharap buhari will do worst mumu we just need to let this aboki and yoruba peope go asari dokubo will start again if the north dont want Goodluck make dem go sell cow lol after all the nigeria don reach to break make 9ja delta carry dia oil go cus they have been feeding u fools for yrs why is it now every body is insulting the president no b foolish yoruba put m there insult ur selves nothing go sup Goodluck will rule and fyt the war if they dont want Goodluck they should come with a new face buhari has ruled before we need someone new not old man docwe move forward or backward mumu country people
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Charles911: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2015
The country problem is yoruba na only them be muslim only them be chrsitian snitchy bastards i am sure they have hand in. All this very soon we will go leave u guys with the cows that call them selves hausa una go wise dont u watch cnn this religion shit is really growing so to the yorubas stay one side make we know wea una dey assholes oya make una reply me oo lol ode oshi make i speak una language
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Dreal1247: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

#febuhari.
Thats when he was the president. Now its no longer like that. Also Goodluck is always favoured. How many sitting presidents received the number of sports trophies in a year as he did last year? Nigeria's fifty years independence anniversary and one hundredth amalgamation anniversary all in his leadership.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by 42ultimate(m): 4:56am On Jan 17, 2015
What many people do not know is that Obasanjo is an intelligent man and a genius even though you call him a monkey . What he really wants now is for him to be expelled. He already has removed himself from the party the moment he resigned as the party's board of trustees chairman. He just did not want to open his mouth and say that he is no longer in PDP because he became president under her twice. Honestly, I believe that you are doing Obasanjo more favour than good if suspended for anti party activities, then he will be able to campaign for Bulgaria. The best thing for PDP is to maintain the status quo or else Jonathan will lose the election before February.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by fesnge(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2015
I love my Country, USA.

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by iGeneral: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
For the benefit of our international friends, Edwin Clark is a Niger-Delta elder. He comes from a region where inflamable liquid is consumed as liquor. This is not the way most Nigerian elders talk.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Kingspin(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:
Poor Clark. The age of easy money is coming to an end!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Change
#Agbaje
#PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mama Taraba Shouldn't Blame Me, I Merely Reacted To An Original Story - FFK / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.