Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters (5592 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Finding Love Matters / Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
i agree with u, there must be someone she is dating while she is keeping me as an option.
nd maybe it's someone you know!
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
U may not b an option, it's jst mayb u're rushing things or Shez still recovering from a heart break. If u ignore her n she still ignores u, then delete her number n everything u've concerning her cus if u don't n something about her pops up, u'll b forced 2 think bout her.
i have done that before it didnt work. I want to try what bangerlee1 suggested. I hope it doesnt backfire?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
i have done that before it didnt work. I want to try what bangerlee1 suggested. I hope it doesnt backfire?
Ok
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
Please don't 4get 2 keep me posted, n make sure u become very noticeable. Make sure she sees u everytime but don't talk 2 her.
Thanks a lot bro, i'll do just that.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
ssuccess:

Thanks a lot bro, i'll do just that.
cool!
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrislu:
Please don't 4get 2 keep me posted, n make sure u become very noticeable. Make sure she sees u everytime but don't talk 2 her.
Hi, bro. She contacted but said I kept away from her because of my friend's constant presence around me, I then called her thrice she didn't pick my calls... What do you advice I do?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by popcake1: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
trust me dat girl likes u but probably she's recoverin frrom hrtbrk or maybe she's playin hard to get..
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by johnkennedy19: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls am dying In my relationship because of premature ejaculations. my gal it threaten to dump me cos of it n I love her very much I hv b aways from active sex 4 long n most times I do use tramadol n it affecting me I want to stop using it n b a real man with my own strength n she hv stop having sex with me still I improve n dis it giving me serious cos for concern I need help seriously
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
lilmaydee:
my problem is i dont knw wether she is playing hard to get or she is nt jst into me. We chatted last night and i told her i want to take her out tomorrow bt she said she wil b busy cos she doing PT programme, she said she wil b tru by 5pm i now said wat abt 6pm she said no am sorry thats late that she has to be home by 6pm. I didnt say anything again. Then dis morning she whatsapped me asking me if im angry. Wat do u think i shld do?
My brother u seems like a novice @ love, which makes u weak & vulnerable.

Is this your first time of falling in love? Gosh, how can u woo a girl for six good months, what for? & u're still contemplating if she is playing hard to get,or if she is not into u. She don't like u,simple!

She just added u on whatsapp out of boredom, girls are like that, their hobby is to chat with guys they are stringing along whenever they are bored. It's obvious u're deeply in love with her, that's why your heart is telling u to stay back.

My advise; delete her contacts, forget abt her, she don't deserve u. I knw is gonna be hard, but u need to do it & even if she comes back don't accept her again.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by mosefin19(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
dere's one girl i love so much in my tutorial hv been admire her for lyk 1week nw...buh i dnt knw mayb bcuz d way i luv her i dnt jst knw wat to do or wat to say 2 her....help pls
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
skelefish:

My brother u seems like a novice @ love, which makes u weak & vulnerable.

Is this your first time of falling in love? Gosh, how can u woo a girl for six good months, what for? & u're still contemplating if she is playing hard to get,or if she is not into u. She don't like u,simple!

She just added u on whatsapp out of boredom, girls are like that, their hobby is to chat with guys they are stringing along whenever they are bored. It's obvious u're deeply in love with her, that's why your heart is telling u to stay back.

My advise; delete her contacts, forget abt her, she don't deserve u. I knw is gonna be hard, but u need to do it & even if she comes back don't accept her again.
my brother, u are right abt what u jst posted. Could u believe a friend of mine tried to convince her to date me. Truth be told i never asked him to do that for me bt because i had helped him convince his gf when he had difficulty getting her so he thought he should help me too. This girl told him that im pestering her life that she would change her sim and she did. My friend told me everything. I was embarrassed and angry as well. Gosh! I love this girl but i have no choice but to move on. But why cant i just make it right once?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2015
lilmaydee:
my brother, u are right abt what u jst posted. Could u believe a friend of mine tried to convince her to date me. Truth be told i never asked him to do that for me bt because i had helped him convince his gf when he had difficulty getting her so he thought he should help me too. This girl told him that im pestering her life that she would change her sim and she did. My friend told me everything. I was embarrassed and angry as well. Gosh! I love this girl but i have no choice but to move on. But why cant i just make it right once?
Am glad u understand.

That's the way women are wired, imagine, she invited u on whatsapp, but go behind to complain of u pestering her, that was why I said she added u out of boredom.

U seem to me like a nice guy & i wouldn't want u to make the same mistakes that I made, I'll let u knw this. I tell u d truth, u maybe hearing stories abt nice guys finish last. Being too nice doesn't work with women @all, it intoxicate them, no matter how gentle she might be.

A woman is like a child, don't ever give her d impression u can't live without her, or cosset her, because her brain won't be able to handle it, u'll only spoil her. once a lady finds out you are crazy abt her, its like giving a gun to a toddler, totally reckless, she might just kill you.

She would have called u long ago, but because u continued wooing her, she took u for granted. End every possible link with her, just forget abt her & move on. Even if she comes back, pls don't accept her again, because she won't respect u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by grad2012(f): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
I need ur advise am worried, any guy asking me out am always a year older dan him and dey always want serious relationship. Right now Am dating some one am a year older dan him his ok with it. Someoneelse is asking me out his a banker am also a year older dan him ,another guy my co- working is also interested in me and am even three years older dan him embarassed shud i be concerned.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
skelefish:

Am glad u understand.

That's the way women are wired, imagine, she invited u on whatsapp, but go behind to complain of u pestering her, that was why I said she added u out of boredom.

U seem to me like a nice guy & i wouldn't want u to make the same mistakes that I made, I'll let u knw this. I tell u d truth, u maybe hearing stories abt nice guys finish last. Being too nice doesn't work with women @all, it intoxicate them, no matter how gentle she might be.

A woman is like a child, don't ever give her d impression u can't live without her, or cosset her, because her brain won't be able to handle it, u'll only spoil her. once a lady finds out you are crazy abt her, its like giving a gun to a toddler, totally reckless, she might just kill you.

She would have called u long ago, but because u continued wooing her, she took u for granted. End every possible link with her, just forget abt her & move on. Even if she comes back, pls don't accept her again, because she won't respect u.
I knw i fumbled big time. I let her knw i loved her so much. Damn! I have learnt my lesson nw. I will delelte her number on my fone and also block her on whatsapp incase she might decide to use the line again.

1 Like

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lagee4u(f): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
chrislu:
I may not be perfect but i'm good at helping people out with their relationship problems, fill me in on any loop hole u've got and i'll give u my professional advice.
. my problem is complicated but it's very private whatsapp me on 07088322707 let's talk tnks
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
lilmaydee:
I knw i fumbled big time. I let her knw i loved her so much. Damn! I have learnt my lesson nw. I will delelte her number on my fone and also block her on whatsapp incase she might decide to use the line again.
That is d spirit.

U didn't botch @ all, u actually did love her, falling in love isn't by choice, it's natural, she only took advantage of it. mistake is allowed. We all make mistake @ some point in our lives.

A woman is like fraternity, u'll be used, before u can start using them. Every playa u see out there has been fooled by a lady, & that lady coached dem into womanising. forget abt her, believing me in less than no time u'll find another.

Some bible passage espouse a man as d head, but this emotion called love has become an impediment. D emotion is so vortex dat it can make a man to worship d woman he is suppose head.

1 Like

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
mosefin19:
dere's one girl i love so much in my tutorial hv been admire her for lyk 1week nw...buh i dnt knw mayb bcuz d way i luv her i dnt jst knw wat to do or wat to say 2 her....help pls
I don't get this, what do u mean by u don't knw what to say to her or wht to do? My question is this; are u really ready for a relationship? How old are u? It's inadvisable for one to dabble into a relationship, cos it means to play on sb feelings, which is detrimental to one's well being. But if u're really interested in getting her, I can tell u wht to say & do.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
johnkennedy19:
Pls am dying In my relationship because of premature ejaculations. my gal it threaten to dump me cos of it n I love her very much I hv b aways from active sex 4 long n most times I do use tramadol n it affecting me I want to stop using it n b a real man with my own strength n she hv stop having sex with me still I improve n dis it giving me serious cos for concern I need help seriously
My friend yours is quite critical.

But I'll advise u to seek herbal solution, the efficacy of some herbal products has been validated. I won't blame ur girl if she decides to make any irrational decision, because a fulfilling sex is a crucial factor in any relationship.

Personally, subtle as it may seems, i think sex is the bedrock of any union.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
skelefish:

That is d spirit.

U didn't botch @ all, u actually did love her, falling in love isn't by choice, it's natural, she only took advantage of it. mistake is allowed. We all make mistake @ some point in our lives.

A woman is like fraternity, u'll be used, before u can start using them. Every playa u see out there has been fooled by a lady, & that lady coached dem into womanising. forget abt her, believing me in less than no time u'll find another.

Some bible passage espouse a man as d head, but this emotion called love has become an impediment. D emotion is so vortex dat it can make a man to worship d woman he is suppose head.
yes, that's called putting women on pedestal. Wanna improve my dating game. Any suggestion for a shy guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Celebrity??? / Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A Female Ass. / How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.