Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters (5590 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Finding Love Matters / Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
I may not be perfect but i'm good at helping people out with their relationship problems, fill me in on any loop hole u've got and i'll give u my professional advice.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Tattooboy: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
relationship problem na music album?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by temitemi1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
The problems are always resolve amicably grin grin grin
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tattooboy:
relationship problem na music album?
na ice prince new track
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
chrislu:
na ice prince new track
no, chairman by MI
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
no, chairman by MI
Mr Ipledge! What's dis i've been hearing! That u and elantraceey are getting married next Saturday. Na true?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
chrislu:
Mr Ipledge! What's dis i've been hearing! That u and elantraceey are getting married next Saturday. Na true?
na true Ooo, for Barclay centre,brooklyn
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
na true Ooo, for Barclay centre,brooklyn
Why d I.V neva reach us?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
chrislu:
Why d I.V neva reach us?
its seun and farano delaying d invitation card...we will send you e-invitation
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Here's my p...
I'm in love with this girl who still has problem letting her ex go.... Her ex happens to be a course mate of mine, she claims not to want our relationship because of what people would say about her.....
What do I do....
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
ssuccess:
Here's my p...
I'm in love with this girl who still has problem letting her ex go.... Her ex happens to be a course mate of mine, she claims not to want our relationship because of what people would say about her.....
What do I do....
Does she still feel anything for her ex?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
its seun and farano delaying d invitation card...we will send you e-invitation
I wan use my private yatch storm d place o.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
ssuccess:
Here's my p...
What do I do....
free her bro if she has anityn for you at all she would care less about pple's thought...a girl can be very desperate when it comes to love so it's better you free her before u die prematurely on top girl Matter..just saying
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
chrislu:
I wan use my private yatch storm d place o.
abi you go borrow us
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
abi you go borrow us
my mama sey make I no dey share with anybody.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
chrislu:
my mama sey make I no dey share with anybody.
there is live in sharing,well I will carry my wife with my newly acquired Dodge Charger 2014
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
Does she still feel anything for her ex?
She claims to still feel heart-broken. She says nothing can happen between us, yet she collects dough from me. I love her but.....I just don't understand anymore.
That's why I gate falling in love...but remember; that's why its called 'fall' no one falls deliberately
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
free her bro if she has anityn for you at all she would care less about pple's thought...a girl can be very desperate when it comes to love so it's better you free her before u die prematurely on top girl Matter..just saying
Thanks bro. I was considering that as an option also... Thanks for the clarification though.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2015
ssuccess:

She claims to still feel heart-broken. She says nothing can happen between us, yet she collects dough from me. I love her but.....I just don't understand anymore.
That's why I gate falling in love...but remember; that's why its called 'fall' no one falls deliberately
if she collects money from you, then she doesn't take u seriously, withdraw urself from anything concerning her for a week, don't give her anything, forget her completely for a week, can u do that sir?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by ssuccess(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
if she collects money from you, then she doesn't take u seriously, withdraw urself from anything concerning her for a week, don't give her anything, forget her completely for a week, can u do that sir?
Okay I will, for clarification sake, 'cause that's all I seek.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
ssuccess:

Okay I will, for clarification sake, 'cause that's all I seek.
Please don't 4get 2 keep me posted, n make sure u become very noticeable. Make sure she sees u everytime but don't talk 2 her.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
Please don't 4get 2 keep me posted, n make sure u become very noticeable. Make sure she sees u everytime but don't talk 2 her.
there is this lady in my formal place of work. I wooed her 3 weeks after getting there, bt she turned me down for no reason. I kept doing this for close to 6 months bt she kept rejecting me. I resigned frm that organisation when i got a better offer. I chat with her on whatsapp bt anytime i bring d topic up she will say i have told u i dont want any relationship right nw and she will stop replying me. She is not in any relationship cos i have friends that attend the same church with her. Ur advice pls
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
ssuccess:

Thanks bro. I was considering that as an option also... Thanks for the clarification though.
ya welcome bro.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
there is this lady in my formal place of work. I wooed her 3 weeks after getting there, bt she turned me down for no reason. I kept doing this for close to 6 months bt she kept rejecting me. I resigned frm that organisation when i got a better offer. I chat with her on whatsapp bt anytime i bring d topic up she will say i have told u i dont want any relationship right nw and she will stop replying me. She is not in any relationship cos i have friends that attend the same church with her. Ur advice pls
hey bro forget the lady....she's trying to tell u indirectly that she's not feeling d same way u are feeling or perhaps she doesn't like you.....

1 Like

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hey bro forget the lady....she's trying to tell u indirectly that she's not feeling d same way u are feeling or perhaps she doesn't like you.....
i tried that sometimes bt d moment she hi'ed me on whatsapp i started giving her attention again.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
i tried that sometimes bt d moment she hi'ed me on whatsapp i started giving her attention again.
lol......then whenever u withdraw ur attention and when she's trying to get it then u will play hard by not giving face at all...u chat with her occasionally and maybe u try not to answer her chat for some time for her to crave 4 u....and if dz prove abortive then u should block and forget her cos she's not urs.....NP- don't be available all the time with her.

1 Like

Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lol......then whenever u withdraw ur attention and she's trying to get it then u will play hard by not giving face at all...u chat with her occasionally and maybe u try not to answer her chat for some time for her to crave 4 u....and if dz prove abortive then u should block and forget her cos she's not urs.....NP- don't be available all the time with her.
my problem is i dont knw wether she is playing hard to get or she is nt jst into me. We chatted last night and i told her i want to take her out tomorrow bt she said she wil b busy cos she doing PT programme, she said she wil b tru by 5pm i now said wat abt 6pm she said no am sorry thats late that she has to be home by 6pm. I didnt say anything again. Then dis morning she whatsapped me asking me if im angry. Wat do u think i shld do?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
my problem is i dont knw wether she is playing hard to get or she is nt jst into me. We chatted last night and i told her i want to take her out tomorrow bt she said she wil b busy cos she doing PT programme, she said she wil b tru by 5pm i now said wat abt 6pm she said no am sorry thats late that she has to be home by 6pm. I didnt say anything again. Then dis morning she whatsapped me asking me if im angry. Wat do u think i shld do?
Bro...I swear on anityn the girl GATS someone she's really interested in.....at d same time trying to keep u close in case that one fails....she's really into that guy maybe he's rich..handsome.... more than u are(no offense)..... so forget d fact she's playing hard....she's just not into yu (speaking from experience)....... u gat my point don't you?
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
from dz day,don't try and ask her to go aniwhr with u or call her..and don't let her know u are angry because of dz......just cut off every means of communication and get someone else (a girl)to start something fresh with..put up pic and let her know she's missing a lot.....the best way to drive girl crazy is to be happy with others not flaunting though!
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
lilmaydee:
ignore her. N I think she knows u're rily into her, if u have pix of u and oda girls, use is as ur dp jst 2 make her jealous. But don't talk 2 her. If she chats u up use mono-syllabic words like ok, k, fine, lol.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by lilmaydee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Bro...I swear on anityn the girl GATS someone she's really interested in.....at d same time trying to keep u close in case that one fails....she's really into that guy maybe he's rich..handsome.... more than u are(no offense)..... so forget d fact she's playing hard....she's just not into yu (speaking from experience)....... u gat my point don't you?
i agree with u, there must be someone she is dating while she is keeping me as an option.
Re: Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters by chrislu(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
U may not b an option, it's jst mayb u're rushing things or Shez still recovering from a heart break. If u ignore her n she still ignores u, then delete her number n everything u've concerning her cus if u don't n something about her pops up, u'll b forced 2 think bout her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Celebrity??? / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... / What Are These People Doing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.