Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is This A Taboo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Taboo? (4222 Views)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Spot The Taboo! (pic) / Is It A Taboo For Catholic Guy To Marry An Assemblies Of God Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Taboo? by Michellebaby(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hi people,

I would like sincere response please.

I was dating this guy based in Nigeria. I'm based in the UK. So I went to visit him in Nigeria and one thing led to the other, we slept together and later found out i was pregnant! I'm against abortion so i decided to keep the baby.

Later found out he is still with his ex girlfriend who has a child for him and this lead me to disconnect communication or any relationship with him. However, for the past 2 years i have a friend who has been there for me through everything through my breakups and messed up times he supported me because he wanted to be with me.

So i explained the situation about the pregnancy and he was still willing to stand by me and be the baby father if i let him... My question is because I and the guy now decided to give it a go and see if we work out is it wrong for me to want to have sex with him while still pregnant and its not his pregnancy?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
wtf!
Re: Is This A Taboo? by yemicoal(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
In yoruba land,it's a no no and a taboo...but am not sure it's taboo every where

I don't even believe in the fallacy
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
you see the reason why they keep bashing us (ladies) on this section! Jeez! why do you want to have sex with another man, even when you're already pregnant! that he made stupid promises to father your child, doesn't really mean you should have sex with him! undecided have some dignity! and get out of the first mess you created already, before thinking about sleeping with this new man of yours, okay!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Joshkid(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
There's nothing wrong. In fact, you need sex more now that you are expecting to enable a smooth delivery

I am only surprised he finds you sexually attractive when you are expecting someone else's child

Enjoy banging no time cheesy
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Must you Bleep?
But I understand sha... Everybody knows that in reality, most guys may not stay loyal if you dont give them the cookie. Its a sad world right now.

Sis, you dont have to sleep with him now. Focus on giving birth. If however you feel you dont care what happens afterwards... Like you just want to get yourself satisfied then the ball is in your court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
you see the reason why they keep bashing us (ladies) on this section! Jeez! why do you want to have sex with another man, even when you're already pregnant! that he made stupid promises to father your child, doesn't really mean you should have sex with him! undecided have some dignity! and get out of the first mess you created already, before thinking about sleeping with this new man of yours, okay!!

Are you a market spoiler?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by justmag(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seee question! Is she seriously asking this?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you a market spoiler?
what's that suppose to mean?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP on another note do you love this guy sincerely or you are going out with him because he promised to take care of your unborn baby?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Beamborla(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
I was expecting to see I've decided to stay without sex for 20 yrs. It's not ideal, my sister.

Even if you give it a go anyway, taboo or not, human beings can be funny. Sometimes in the future, he can use it to insult you.

Sex is not a payment for any form of help not mentioning the fact that you have another man's child in you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
There's nothing wrong. In fact, you need sex more now that you are expecting to enable a smooth delivery

I am only surprised he finds you sexually attractive when you are expecting someone else's child

Enjoy banging no time cheesy
Are you serious?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by soorence(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
The guy in question is the one to give you the right answer
Re: Is This A Taboo? by justmag(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:

Tell her please!! How do you leave one dirty to jump into mug. You found someone that wants to stand by you and your instincts are connected to sex! Be wise!! Don't make this man have second thoughts. Deliver this baby first and deal with that situation.
Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
what's that suppose to mean?

I don't like it when a bobo is smoothing his packaging and someone is putting sand in their garri

1 Like

Re: Is This A Taboo? by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Go do punny deliverance grin
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Michellebaby(f): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP on another note do you love this guy sincerely or you are going out with him because he promised to take care of your unborn baby?

Genuinely i love him, he is like my best-friend who i confide in with everything..... Its not because of the promise, people break promises is because of how real he has been with me since we been friends..
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
justmag:

Tell her please!! How do you leave one dirty to jump into mug. You found someone that wants to stand by you and your instincts are connected to sex! Be wise!! Don't make this man have second thoughts. Deliver this baby first and deal with that situation.
Don't mind her, well it's her vagiina! lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:

how do u suggest for her to get out of the first mess? :DDD abort the baby? or leave by the door step? which one u r suggesting in order to get out of "her mess"? why she wants to have sex with another man? because previous is gone for good, and apparently good liar as well. so what u saying that second man will stay with her and take her kid as his for nothing? cheesy u joking me rite?
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
it seems to me that pregnant women don't fucck in nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy is it truth?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't like it when a bobo is smoothing his packaging and someone is putting sand in their garri
eh! so you're encouraging her to go have sex with this new guy, what if he leaves when the child is born? and then she goes on and on ranting on how her life is miserable, tsssk!
Re: Is This A Taboo? by dechandel(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sweetie fire dey go
Bang like you dont give a Zap
Add another foetus to the one developing

While i refresh Nairaland everyday for points on why girls have fish brain lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
voodoo85:

how do u suggest for her to get out of the first mess? :DDD abort the baby? or leave by the door step? which one u r suggesting in order to get out of "her mess"? why she wants to have sex with another man? because previous is gone for good, and apparently good liar as well. so what u saying that second man will stay with her and take her kid as his for nothing? cheesy u joking me rite?
By getting out of the first mess, i meant she should have the baby first before thinking about having sex with this new guy of hers! and secondly! you don't know men, They could sweet-talk you into believing their silly promises! trust me! when this child is born, the guy won't stay for long, he's not the Father undecided
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
Sweetie fire dey go
Bang like you dont give a Zap
Add another foetus to the one developing

While i refresh Nairaland everyday for points on why girls have fish brain lipsrsealed
i mean arrrgh! this is so annoying! lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Taboo? by emperorchedda(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nothing is wrong, just have your fun tomorrow will take care of itself
Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
By getting out of the first mess, i meant she should have the baby first before thinking about having sex with this new guy of hers! and secondly! you don't know men, They could sweet-talk you into believing their silly promises! trust me! when this child is born, the guy won't stay for long, he's not the Father undecided

so what? maybe she jst need sex thats all. hormone changes etc. its not like she is gonna get double pregnant cheesy to be honest i don't understand the guy anyway. i would never ever stick with someone with a kid.
Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Michellebaby:

Genuinely i love him, he is like my best-friend who i confide in with everything..... Its not because of the promise, people break promises is because of how real he has been with me since we been friends..

Okay no one here can really give you the advise you need, Nigerians are very hypocritical so don't take every advise you get here including mine

My two cent advise is if he loves you, you love him, he treats you right and does everything right to your expectations then I still maintain there's nothing wrong with having sex with him, it's healthy for the baby as well. Many that kicks against it here will obliged to such demands

Best advise is that you give yourself

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
voodoo85:

so what? maybe she jst need sex thats all. hormone changes etc. its not like she is gonna get double pregnant cheesy to be honest i don't understand the guy anyway. i would never ever stick with someone with a kid.
So you finally get my point! smiley, you prolly don't want to stick with someone with a kid already! and there's a possibility that the new guy won't stick with her for long! i understand that she's pregnant, and pregnant women go through mood swings and all that, but she can try and control the urge, instead of having sex with someone who is not the Father of her unborn child, and by the way do you do voodoo? grin tongue
Re: Is This A Taboo? by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
eh! so you're encouraging her to go have sex with this new guy, what if he leaves when the child is born? and then she goes on and on ranting on how her life is miserable, tsssk!

What if he doesn't leaves? Sex or the lack of it is not a guarantee a guy is staying. Many couples weds everyday and most of them have had sex. What's the big deal in sex by the way? Some trophy or award?

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Taboo? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
So you finally get my point! smiley, you prolly don't want to stick with someone with a kid already! and there's a possibility that the new guy won't stick with her for long! i understand that she's pregnant, and pregnant women go through mood swings and all that, but she can try and control the urge, instead of having sex with someone who is not the Father of her unborn child, and by the way do you do voodoo? grin tongue

why to control the urge if daddy long lost and plus its good for a baby. of course i do. do u want me to do it on u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / 5 Things Girls Do Before They Have Sex With You / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.