Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words (4586 Views)

MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NeedLove: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
If the girl likes you then rest assured it will not be a difficult job to turn her on with words alone. Girls are emotional and romantic and this is something that you just must know if you want to succeed with girls....

Appreciating your girl-

Appreciate your girl's looks, her expressions and the color of her hair. But you need to be good at this and not fake it or she will read between the lines and know you're a no good person to be with. Make every appreciation sound genuine and sincere. There are things to appreciate like the colors she wears, the color of her eyes and how well the color of her eyes and hair compliment each other. Appreciating her humor or certain expressions or phrases that are unique to her will turn her on.

Complimenting her-

Telling her that you love to see her face every morning will naturally light up her face no matter how downcast she may be feeling at the moment. There are tons of things to compliment your girl on. It might very well be her glamour; the way she dresses, walks and her choice of clothes and the colors she chooses. If she's a painter you could speak about a romantic sunset or sunrise and the hues of color in the sky and how well she would be able to paint it. You could tell her that you'd love to spend time with her romancing the weather or in the countryside.

Whispering sweet nothings-

The best form of turning a girl on is whispering sweet nothings to her. Every girl likes to be told at the end of the day that you have done nothing all day but think about her; visualized her face right there in front of you. It kind of distracted you at work. Tell her how you love the way she smells. Ask her what perfume she uses and tell her it kind of gets you excited. Think of all the other sweet things you'd like to say to her and that you just cannot wait to meet her.

Be sure that you would have turned your girl on by now.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDq3MYIDCY

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by henrydadon(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by LecciGucci: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Badt OP
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
I JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT CREDITED....SIMPLE!!! cool
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by babsir(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oshey! Casanova wink
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Kaylexzy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:

Money turns u ON shey??

Typical Naija babe. Lol grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Money turns u ON shey??

Typical Naija babe. Lol grin
yeah, complimenting hair,dress are just tales......yesh typical naija
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Spacless(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Kaylexzy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:

Lol grin

Tiri Gbosa for u!!!
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol grin

Tiri Gbosa for u!!!
b yeah ooooo,,,,,,u sef too much
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NevetsIbot(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
can I say something?
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by MackBrooklyn: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016

Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
can I say something?
say ooooooooo
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NevetsIbot(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
say ooooooooo
You have beautiful eyes.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You have beautiful eyes.
awww,thank you very much
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NevetsIbot(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
awww,thank you very much
smiley Anytime
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
smiley Anytime
yeah
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NaeChris: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
LOL. Oloshi buruku. See ya small head.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaeChris:
LOL. Oloshi buruku. See ya small head.
haha....kilode?? oloshi buruku keh?..thatz too much......my head like ya head
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NaeChris: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
haha....kilode?? oloshi buruku keh?..thatz too much......my head like ya head
LOL. You made my day.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaeChris:
LOL. You made my day.
made day keh? oloun maje cool
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NaeChris: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
made day keh? oloun maje cool
Lol. YOu suppose dey happy sef. Hahahha. Its a privilege for you to have made my day. You should be happy about that
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2016
NaeChris:
Lol. YOu suppose dey happy sef. Hahahha. Its a privilege for you to have made my day. You should be happy about that
privi nikin? after calling me names........... grin cool
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by NaeChris: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
privi nikin? after calling me names........... grin cool
LOL.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On With Just Words by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
NaeChris:
LOL.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years / OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her / Oh La La!!! Killer Curves Photo Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.