Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (303691 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by liljboy(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2015
HDoc:
Thnks 4 D update.
which update? have u been smoking?

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by buchito1(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
babavik:
uncle FLO ride on
Saw your email man smiley

My Yahoomail is dormant... Blocked! can't reply... wasup? cool
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2015
Was Oge’s stomach getting bigger?
I couldn’t tell. We were on our way to drop off Hana in boarding school; it wasn’t far away from the estate. Hanatu hadn’t been spending much time at home since the tenants moved in, she rather stayed with Oge. I had been counting days since I got her the admission. Ugo and Tope were leaving soon too, I was officially alone.
Ezekiel was another issue. He was either Praying, eating or using the toilet whenever he was around. I thought he was suffering from dysentery but as the weeks went by, I concluded it was something I had to get used to. The sounds that emanated when he was pooing was only eclipsed by his crying when he and the good lord were talking, which they normally did in the middle of the night. Although Kiki was cool with him, he chose days when to talk to her and days when he just ignored her. He always ate her food though...good days and bad.

“How are your new tenants, Oga landlord?” Oge asked as we watched Hanatu dragged a box that was almost bigger than her to her hostel.
“Fine,” I replied.
She was quiet for sometime before she continued.
“Tell me about them, Hanatu said they are two, one girl that wears bum shorts and a guy that dresses and smells funny”.
“If you want to know about them, you should come and meet them”.
She laughed.
“You want me to come to your house so you can break my head?”
I ignored the remark.
When Hanatu came out of her hostel, there were two girls on her wake.
“Who are these lovely ladies?” Oge asked, running her fingers on their head.
Their faces were covered with white powder. They were both wearing their green hostel wears.
“My new friends, Josephine and Beatrice”, Hana replied.
I gave Hana three thousand naira as pocket money, promised her I would visit her from time to time. I left the so called ‘ladies’ and went to wait for Oge at the gate.
It was more than thirty minutes later when she joined me. Although we were not in the best of terms I knew I was still crazy about her, not even the fact that she was carrying another man’s child was enough to reset my brain. The truth is that I loved her more after she left me.
“I want to go to the market; you want me to get you anything?”
“Nope”
“Fifi, I really think it’s time you let go of this animosity.”
“I don’t know what you are talking about.”
She rolled her eyes, I just wanted her to shut up.
“How far with the preparation for your GCE?”
“You should be more interested with preparation for mother-hood.”
I expected those words to spite her, but she took it well.
“Believe me, I am ready for it. Emzy will make a remarkable father.”
I walked away.

I got into the flat to see Ezekiel waiting for me. He said he wanted to go for fellowship but had to see me before he left.
“Bros, what is the problem now?”
“Your friend, Tope came around today. I told him you were not around, that he should come back later but he insisted on waiting. There was something about that guy that I wasn’t comfortable with, my spirit led me to go and pray. So I left him in the parlour and went to pray against all evil spirits in the premises.”
“So what seemed to be the problem?”
“After the prayer, I went back to the parlour to see that he had left. I was glad that the Holy Spirit had arrested him. I went to the kitchen to take my beans, beans that I had been keeping so that I would eat it before going for fellowship.”
“Bros Ezekiel, what happened to your beans?”
“Brother Fifi, I soaked my garri, went to my room and was about to eat the food with the love of Christ flowing around, but as I took the first spoon of beans, I had to spit it out.”
I was getting impatient.
“Your friend, Tope, had emptied almost half the volume of salt in its container into my pot of beans.”
“When you were praying about casting out evil and all, was your voice loud, did you mention his name?” I asked
“Maybe once or twice but does it matter?” he shook his head in dismay, “The fight I had with him was spiritual, why did he attack me physically, that’s not fair!”
“But he didn’t attack you, he only attacked your beans.”
“Common brother Fifi, that is just wrong. Since I entered this premises, I have been under attack, either through that immoral girl called Kiki or your friends.”
It was time for me to sleep
“Bros, how can I help you?”
“Tell your friend to give his life to Christ and he should look for a bible believing church. A man’s food is an integral part of his well being, if you can attack his food, you can kill.”
“I will tell him that, anything else, bros?”
“Yes, let us pray.”

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by iheanyi40(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2015
Finally

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by liljboy(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
“When you were praying about casting out evil and all, was your voice loud, did you mention his name?” I asked “Maybe once or twice but does it matter?” he shook his head in dismay, “The fight I had with him was spiritual, why did he attack me physically, that’s not fair!” this got me laughing real hard...... LMAO that Ezekiel guy is a MOOOOOO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Too short tongue
Re: *The Players Curse* by Franchris(f): 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
This's another mind-blowing story widda lotta suspense...keep it up bros.. Update kwa beeko.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:35am On May 18, 2015
davidflo I swear, I am enjoying the story oo, but am not just enjoying the updates that is becoming rare like village masquerades angry

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2015
danyel09:
davidflo I swear, I am enjoying the story oo, but am not just enjoying the updates that is becoming rare like village masquerades angry
Rare and annoying
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 18, 2015
olashas:

Rare and annoying
grin grin grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by buskie13(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
davidflo...nice one....but we'll appreciate better if u can be frequent with de updates.. #bless
Re: *The Players Curse* by Onemansquad(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2015
It has started guys. 9am don reach and voting has started and as agreed, Adeh39 and Aipete2 must make it to the finals. They are in the semi- final already, and only your vote could make the progress to the final. Just type: I vote aipete2, adeh39 Cc: Nljega Your votes count. These two ladies are users of this section, let the crown return to the literature section... Voting thread: http:// www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/2
Re: *The Players Curse* by zizytd(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2015
olashas:

Rare and annoying
Finally u don join d story again, we go better break o

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2015
davidflo but why sad sad sad sad
Re: *The Players Curse* by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2015
Re: *The Players Curse* by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2015
what an interesting story!!!! @op pls update im enjoying it
Re: *The Players Curse* by ritababe(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
Frontpage tins
Re: *The Players Curse* by janeso(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
Waoh...after much much we hav made front page
Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2015
And yet davidflo has refused to update.
Re: *The Players Curse* by pamcode(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
fp tins, davidflo boss na u dey rule o
Re: *The Players Curse* by zizytd(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
Best storywriter ever, for those dat followed him from devil who loved me, davidflo is d greatest in nairaland,
Cc olashas

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
zizytd:
Best storywriter ever, for those dat followed him from devil who loved me, davidflo is d greatest in nairaland,
Cc olashas
He sure is smiley.

His updates are not regular though angry
Re: *The Players Curse* by mimicious(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2015
God bless your hand work. Your write up glued me to my phone
Re: *The Players Curse* by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2015
oga davidflo wad up na! iv been waiting 4 update 4 weeks now, wats happening na?
Re: *The Players Curse* by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
olashas:

He sure is smiley.

His updates are not regular though angry
n 2 think dat iv been waiting 4 update 4 close to a month now is so annoying
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
Love yewwww Davidflo
Re: *The Players Curse* by NegeduGrace(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
@flo u realy got me rolling with dis last update,u re such a good writer...kip it up bro!
Re: *The Players Curse* by pinkycute(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
Wowwwwwww best story I'd read so far...
Please more update... I mean... More update smiley smiley smiley am waiting patiently wink
Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
n 2 think dat iv been waiting 4 update 4 close to a month now is so annoying
Very annoying
Re: *The Players Curse* by Missyetty(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
Wow! I am really enjoying this story, the humour is superb, keep it up bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.