Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201692 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Rightworld(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Pls resend it. I didn't see the message.
I have done that. To yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Go for your dream!!! Do plantain..it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Want undiluted information about starting a successful plantain business,then stay connected with this thread.
Do plantain....it pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2015
The wealth creator.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
The wealth creator.
gud morning bro lesgup i was in bro hotmass farm in ogbomosho yesterday but was unable to see u bro hotmass said u travelled yesterday.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Johnnyessence:
gud morning bro lesgup i was in bro hotmass farm in ogbomosho yesterday but was unable to see u bro hotmass said u travelled yesterday.
Wow...Yes I did.
I am back now
When next will you be in ogbomoso?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Plantain business is the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Learn,Learn and Learn...only way to success
either through seminar,books,conferences etc,you have got to upgrade your knowledge capacity on how to succeed in the business.

Do plantain....its the only way to both short and long term goal of making good money in agribusiness
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Agribusiness is not a get rich quick scheme
You need to learn first and then your capability can be increased to earn good profit.
do agribusiness...it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Plantain business is the real deal !!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Get ahead of the pack.
No vibrant agriculture...No Nigeria
Get engaged with the business.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
Stay connected.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by RehobothFarms: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2015
RehobothFarms:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-united-fresh-farming-technology-bsi-20150612-story.html
Wow...Thank you for sharing this.
Its one of the best article I have read on recent time.
That's the shape agribusiness will take in fewer years to come.

Every agro-preneurs on this thread should please read through this article.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
this is a hunter gun bro lesgup i need to chart with u .pls i just want to ask if there is good accomodation in d village where ur farm is located sir need ur reply .
You can get good accommodation close to the farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
WAOOO THKS BRO.
You are welcome
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by RehobothFarms: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Wow...Thank you for sharing this.
Its one of the best article I have read on recent time.
That's the shape agribusiness will take in fewer years to come.

Every agro-preneurs on this thread should please read through this article.

Thanks, my oga in the trade.
We have no choice but to keep abreast of the latest technology and our it applies to our trade. Some might be expensive and out of reach but if we persist and are determined enough, it is achievable.

Thanks for the other day. All 1200 suckers have been planted. We would make an order for the next set in due course.
Cheers
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Its only about plantain!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
RehobothFarms:

Thanks, my oga in the trade.
We have no choice but to keep abreast of the latest technology and our it applies to our trade. Some might be expensive and out of reach but if we persist and are determined enough, it is achievable.

Thanks for the other day. All 1200 suckers have been planted. We would make an order for the next set in due course.
Cheers
Ok.
You are welcome sir.
Absolutely right
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Start small...grow big
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Its only about plantain!!!
yes sooo i can't wait to start planting plantain.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
yes sooo i can't wait to start planting plantain.
The earlier the better
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The best crop to intercrop with plantain is watermelon-
from my years of inter cropping experience in farming,the best crop that have given me more ROI is the watermelon
If you are inter cropping,intercrop watermelon...its the best
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2015
There is no other better time to start plantain farming than now.
cash flow for years, opportunity to intercrop with highly profitable short term crop (watermelon),
Plantain pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
A visit of nairalanders.
With more people in the business of agriculture, our economy is about to fly.
More employment,More good quality foods, and more money.

Join the agric revolution

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
The best way to make fast money is through agribusiness
With good knowledge,you can't get it wrong
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
When its time to flex your staff on the farm

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.