Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201750 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Start your plantain farming business,learn from your mistakes and expand
The basic formula to be a success
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
agribusiness is like any other business that requires hard work,forget the sweet story you read every where from internet farmers;make millions in 3 month cultivating this or that....
although there is huge money that is made,it boils down to lots of factors as individual experience over the years,partnering with an experience professional,learning from mistakes and correcting them,networking with experts, etc

agribusiness have risks and challenges to be surmounted before you can make good money,find them out,know them,and how you can overcome them,then you are a step nearer to success
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isn't it too late to still promote plantain now

Its already middle of July
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haba @Salsera modern day farming has gone beyond waiting for the Rain. Everyday is a rainy day with the Irrigation system.

My main boss oya nah, start uploading pictures grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
salsera:
Isn't it too late to still promote plantain now

Its already middle of July
Plantain can be planted at any time of the year with irrigation (either using well or borehole as source of water)
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Haba @Salsera modern day farming has gone beyond waiting for the Rain. Everyday is a rainy day with the Irrigation system.

My main boss oya nah, start uploading pictures grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Start plantain......it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Achievement is highly connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They meet challenges but they don’t quit.
#StartoutYourPlantainBusiness
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Focus and persistence is the key to achieve what you wanted to achieve when starting your own plantain farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Never stop learning. If you aren’t learning, then you’re quickly becoming obsolete. Surround yourself with smart people who will always challenge you with new ideas, new technologies and show you new ways things could be done.
Agribusiness is a very dynamic business that you need to keep yourself updated and informed to stay in tune
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Everyone who achieves success in a great venture solved each problem as they came to it. I laugh when I hear intending farmers say Plantain farming is just to plant,go to sleep and after some months start harvesting.
A lot of risks and challenges are involved which require adequate monitoring and attention.

You must have courageous heart to venture into this business,as one challenge is being solved,another one comes up.

Yes,its highly lucrative but can use partner with professional or pay close attention to your farm to succeed?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is the best time to invest in the plantain farming business
Invest Now
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
A new processing company located in ilorin is in need of cassava and plantain in large quantities.
Pls contact me if you do.
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
gowaga68:

Kindly follow my group Farm Nigeria on FB https://www./196285950580418/?fref=ts (same with the link on my signature).
some members are asking of where to get cheap farm land. pass it on to hotmass.
Ok.
I will
Hotmas911 your attention is needed here o.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Knowledge backed up with massive action is money
Do plantain
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
You will make much more with plantain than any other crop
Do plantain
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Training Opportunity is now open for passionate and interested agro-preneurs on my farms in Ogun state and ogbomoso
Kindly call me on 08092034147 or mail me on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for details
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Inspecting and teaching about plantain suckers

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Start your "Money making machine" Crop Now.
It keeps generating cash flow for decades
#Do plantain.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you have not started your plantain farm,then you are missing
Its the way
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Start small...Grow big
You should not wait till you have millions at your disposal
The best start to start is now even if its 1 hectare or less
Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
The best way to start in agribusiness is by starting a plantain farming business
Go for it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
A businessman or anybody that fails to Diversify into agriculture now might regret it later.
It is the real deal.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Do not give up on your dream,
NevergiveupNevergivein
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Most people are afraid to take the bold step but only the few who do make it to the apex.
Do plantain
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keep going,never stop moving!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
you can only be the best when you know and do the best
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Lorjes:

Chairman, carry on with your good works, your reward will be here on earth and in heaven also. Don't mind the back biters they will only succeed being at the back they will never come to the front where you are.
Hope to contact you some day.

Kind regards.
Thanks.
God bless you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Do plantain!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.