Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (202222 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2016
in a plantain irrigation system, after the plantain sucker have been planted with Poultry waste, what kind of fertiliser can be use for the plantain circle?
normal fertiliser or
plantain have its own special fertiliser
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Mustack:
in a plantain irrigation system, after the plantain sucker have been planted with Poultry waste, what kind of fertiliser can be use for the plantain circle?
normal fertiliser or
plantain have its own special fertiliser
i dont understand your question o

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

i dont understand your question o
which fertiliser can be used after the plantain must have grown to a mature level..
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Mustack:

which fertiliser can be used after the plantain must have grown to a mature level..
still poultry manure.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
still poultry manure.
ordinary fertiliser can't be use
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mustack:

ordinary fertiliser can't be use
it can be use but poultry manure produces superior result than ordinary fertiliser.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by 007Power: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Lesgup, I have patiently gone through your threads since 2013 and am very impressed with your consistency in what you know and care about. Am interested in setting up a pilot Plantain farm in four and half plots of land - if successful, then I can go into it big time next season. From one of your threads in early 2013, you recommended 100 suckers per plot (from calculations, that is at about 7 feet interval). Thus, I will need 450 suckers for this trial. Can you supply me healthy suckers from your farm and for how much? Am currently located in Enugu. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
007Power:
Hello Lesgup, I have patiently gone through your threads since 2013 and am very impressed with your consistency in what you know and care about. Am interested in setting up a pilot Plantain farm in four and half plots of land - if successful, then I can go into it big time next season. From one of your threads in early 2013, you recommended 100 suckers per plot (from calculations, that is at about 7 feet interval). Thus, I will need 450 suckers for this trial. Can you supply me healthy suckers from your farm and for how much? Am currently located in Enugu. Thanks
Let's talk on 08164628081;08092034147
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by jimbod19: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/teamtomatojos?_rdr
Are you a vegetable farmer? A tomato farmer? You could learn for free from pro through shared experiences and feedback question. Visit the link above and learn through others' practical experiences.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
jimbod19:
https://mobile.facebook.com/teamtomatojos?_rdr
Are you a vegetable farmer? A tomato farmer? You could learn for free from pro through shared experiences and feedback question. Visit the link above and learn through others' practical experiences.
Nice one
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by muhamm3d: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day,

Pls how much will it totally cost to cultivate plantain on 50 (hectares) (100plus acres) of land.
Also, is it possible to intercrop with cocoa. Will it affect the yield of the plantain or the cocoa or it affects nothing.

Thanks alot and God bless.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2016
muhamm3d:
Good day,

Pls how much will it totally cost to cultivate plantain on 50 (hectares) (100plus acres) of land.
Also, is it possible to intercrop with cocoa. Will it affect the yield of the plantain or the cocoa or it affects nothing.

Thanks alot and God bless.
Kindly call me for better discussion.
Nevertheless,cocoa and plantain can go together.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Sunnypar(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10

‎Ash Wednesday
..celebrated on the first day of Lent (Christianity)
Learn more about Lent» https:///JLIbJZm4Kk

Umbrella Day‎

Feast of St. Paul's Shipwreck (Malta)

Fenkil Day (Eritrea)

National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe, commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiles and Foibe massacres (Italy, especially in Trieste)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Construction of chambers begin

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by jabojafa(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Ok
i need your plantain coaching whatsapp group number.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by jjbest123(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Construction of chambers begin

how much did you pay for the construction??
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
jabojafa:
i need your plantain coaching whatsapp group number.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Want to know about how to succeed in plantain farming business,then subscribe to this thread by reading it.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
jjbest123:

how much did you pay for the construction??
the number of acres you are cultivating is dependent on how big and large it will be.
Bigger chamber demand more money
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by olajose: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good evening,
Please I am really interested in the land you talked about for plantain cultivation.. I dont kw if it's still available because it's about a year ago you spoke on the issue. Thanks... Wld expect it reply
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
olajose:
Good evening,
Please I am really interested in the land you talked about for plantain cultivation.. I dont kw if it's still available because it's about a year ago you spoke on the issue. Thanks... Wld expect it reply
Tens of Hundred of acres of Land that are suitable for plantain are available. Kindly Check my signature to contact me.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Farm Mechanisations the key.

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Major challenges in plantain farming is cattle herdsmen, and diseases. If they can solve,then your success in plantain is guaranteed.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Waxydeezee: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sir, how much is 1 sucker of hybrid cultured suckers.
Thank you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Waxydeezee:
Sir, how much is 1 sucker of hybrid cultured suckers.
Thank you
Kindly contact me.you can check my signature for that.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2016
why is the plantain rapped wit blue nylon from a short video that I watched
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Mustack:
why is the plantain rapped wit blue nylon from a short video that I watched
i am just hearing this. Can you please post the link here?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Get involved!!!

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
You can only get viable agribusiness knowledge and skills through on-the-farm practical training.

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

i am just hearing this. Can you please post the link here?
yes blue polithyn bag is wrapped to it as the plantain purse is outvof the plant
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mustack:

yes blue polithyn bag is wrapped to it as the plantain purse is outvof the plant
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.