Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201175 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-JMTVQnZo

Happy new month fam!

Over the years,we have provided problem-free ,fully secured farmland for numerous Nigerians all over the world for a successful farm business.

We also want you to be a proud farmland owner in our farm estates either in ijebu-igbo (ogun state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) or ilorin (kwara state) and start generating your own 7-8 figure income

This month waleAgro Nigeria is offering you the best deal you can't find anywhere in achieving that in any of our farm estates

Pay 30% down payment this season,start cultivating and spread the rest for a year

Free farm clearing and preparation

Free Farm Setup

No Farm management fee

This once in a lifetime opportunity is closing soon so get in touch as soon as possible

Just a call away

+2349031147593

#waleagro
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by banji001: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
I'm also planning to venture into this, and i will love to get more enlightened.

Lesgupnigeria:
@bmbo22: I will help you out on what you needed to do to achieve your goal.
Where do you intend to set up the farm?
and you can add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08164628081 to discuss better on step by step guide to start on a good note.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Philipolagoke: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Profpuej:
ok thanks very much,please how can he be of help to me and how can i get to him?
Call him on 08164628081
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzdss2iwaqE

Good morning people
NotoOpenGrazing
#DoAgric
#ItPays

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2021
#DoPlantain
#Timetoinvestinnagric
#DoagricItPays
Need farmland,want to setup or want someone to manage your farm on any of our farm estates,just a call away.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Agriculture is the way....
#Getinvolved

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Baruwadele: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Nice thread
Keep up the good work
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
You want to acquire your farm for agriculture?
Few things are important to note
1.Accessibility to the farm
2.Good secured environment and
3.Suitability of the land for whatsoever farm business you want to conduct on the farm
All of our farm estates pass the test of all of the above
Want to kickstart your farm business
Get in touch
+2349031147593
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2021
There is light at the end of the tunnel...no matter what you are going through,keep pushing and acting on your dream
#mondaymotivation
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Loogunofe: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
You want to acquire your farm for agriculture?
Few things are important to note
1.Accessibility to the farm
2.Good secured environment and
3.Suitability of the land for whatsoever farm business you want to conduct on the farm
All of our farm estates pass the test of all of the above
Want to kickstart your farm business
Get in touch
+2349031147593

Greetings to you sir,
Please advise cost of your ilorin farmland/Acre.
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Loogunofe:

Greetings to you sir,
Please advise cost of your ilorin farmland/Acre.
Thanks
Kindly call or WhatsApp +2349031147593
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Want to start plantain,then it is a must read for you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Quitters never win,winners never quit

During my early years as an agropreneur and farmer,I thought of given up and quit because of the challenges I faced during production

After sleeping over my thought,I decided not to throw in the towel.

Now,when I looked back,I thank God I didnot quit.

We are still facing it but we have learnt how to use our challenges to grow ,develop and propel into the next level.

Truly,quitters never win and winners never quit.
Have a great day
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2022
One of the things that can make farming difficult for you is acquiring farmland not accessible.

In 2012,we hauled about 10 tons of maize � from a farm down to the buyer.

The road from the farm leading to the main road was poor to the extent that the truck got damaged about 3 times.

The journey of a normal 15mins turned to 2 hours.

The cost we incurred due to poor accesibility was even close to the amount we were to sell the maize.

Like I always say,distance should not be the decision on where to acquire your farmland.

Afterall,what you eat this morning or what you will consume this evening is likely to be from the North especially if you are based in southern or eastern part of the country.

Farm accesibility is everything

Is it accessible?

Can you take your car/truck to the farm with no issues?

Can you transport your produce from the farm easily down to the buyer with no issues?

Fortunately,for those who are yet to make decision on acquiring farmland,our farm estates in ogbomoso, Ilorin,apomu, ijebu-igbo are the right plug for you to acquire your farm; it's very accessible

So in your decision on acquiring farmland,make accessibility one of your major decision process
You can acquire your farmland on any of our farm estates in ogbomoso,ilorin, ijebu-igbo,apomu
Just a DM away

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2022
One secret new entrant doesn't know about plantain farm business

Early preparation is very important for cultivation of plantain especially in the rainforest area.
It will save you thee cost of production in terms of digging water source and you can harvest the same year of planting
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2022
There is a place of. Knowledge in the success of any farm business.
#leearn2earn
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2022
#agricpays
#getinvolved
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
#pla
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lesson 101 for agro-investors and farmers

One of the things that kills many farmers/investors is not biting more than they can chew.
Many want to cultivate 200 acres of land but don't have the resources of cultivating 50 acres.

Cultivate the number of acres you have the resources to do.
In short start what you can finish.

If you start and don't finish,you would have wasted the initial money invested and at the end of the day would not be able to get the returns.

There are many abandoned farm,don't join the numbers.
Good day!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2022
#doagricitpayso
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Integrity is all that matters!

Integrity is one most important value you should imbibe if you want to go far in life.

It's one of the rarest and scarcest commodity in the world.
People with one are very few.

It's simply doing what you promise you'll do and saying what you can do and cannot do.

If you know that you won't or can't do it,then let the other person know before you promise heaven and Earth and fails to fulfil it.

You promise to deliver a certain results at a particular time but you fail to do so,if you can't do so,why promise or say so in the first place?

Integrity is all that matters
Your business depends on it
Your life depends on it
Your staying in that job depends on it.

You say that you will meet a deadline,make sure you do your best to meet it even if it will require you going the extra mile to see it accomplish at the time stated.

Recently,I relocated the local farmers on one of our farm estates to another farm location in the same area telling them that they can use their new location for few years because we wanted to use some hundreds of acres in the location they were initially for personal cultivation and for partners.

Last 2 weeks,I noticed we would have to re-relocate them to another area entirely.

What should we do?
We have already told them to be cultivating there and most have already started cultivating the land there,
I have already given them my word,
If I will be re-relocating them,that will go against my word.
So we have to change our own plan and find another new location for the farm projects that will accommodate us.

Although it was not convenient to change our own plans but had to do so because doing otherwise will be against the principle,culture of integrity.

I am also happy that the cultivation timelines I promise all of those on our estates are met
That's integrity
It was not convenient but it was

Do what you say you would do,
Don't say what you know that you can't do or wouldn't do
Ultimately,do unto others what you want others do to you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Do not let this year pass you by?
Join others to own a plantain farm as an asset on our plantain farm estate in ijebu-igbo,Ogun State
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
#plantain
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
#getknowledge
#learnandearn
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
#doagricitpays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
In anything you invest in this year,invest and own a plantain farm and thank me later
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2023
#plantainfarmisagoodinvestment
#doit
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2023
#gogreen
#agricpays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Smart05(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
Suckers supplied to a farm in Abia state.
Still have plantain sucker?
If yes message me your WhatsApp number
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
Smart05:

Still have plantain sucker?
If yes message me your WhatsApp number
Yes,+2349031147593
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Plantainpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.