Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201189 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Since I saw this picture,my mind has been running wild on how we can turn into what we called waste in this country into wealth.

It is high time I stopped Baba Ahmed from wasting this plantain waste on the farm and we start generating foreign exchange from it.

Our plantain farm alone can generate hundred of thousand of dollars,not to talk of other thousands of plantain farms around.

Unfortunately as a nation and as an individual we are blind to those kind of opportunities that can easily generate good revenue for us.

If we focus on this plantain value chain as a nation,this might add some tens/hundred of millions of dollars to our reserve but the question is who will?.....May God open our eyes to see these wealth creating opportunities agriculture present and the ability to explore through.

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Get knowledge!!!

Join our training class registration link

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ

Want some money from plantain?
Then let's help you set one up.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2020
This is the right time to start planning for next season farming
Strategic and careful planning is important for successful farm business.
You can subscribe to our cash crop investment plan in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by bassey25(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
Since I saw this picture,my mind has been running wild on how we can turn into what we called waste in this country into wealth.

It is high time I stopped Baba Ahmed from wasting this plantain waste on the farm and we start generating foreign exchange from it.

Our plantain farm alone can generate hundred of thousand of dollars,not to talk of other thousands of plantain farms around.

Unfortunately as a nation and as an individual we are blind to those kind of opportunities that can easily generate good revenue for us.

If we focus on this plantain value chain as a nation,this might add some tens/hundred of millions of dollars to our reserve but the question is who will?.....May God open our eyes to see these wealth creating opportunities agriculture present and the ability to explore through.

what's this used for
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2020
bassey25:
what's this used for
For.consumption ....it's also medicinal especially in South Asia and some European countries.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please when harvesting our plantain

Which markets are ready to buy it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Please when harvesting our plantain

Which markets are ready to buy it
You. can sell at the local market or sell to plantain processing companies
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

You. can sell at the local market or sell to plantain processing companies
Thanks a lot boss

Markets like mile12 ryt
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Thanks a lot boss

Markets like mile12 ryt
Yes sir.

You are welcome
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
Many people do not have good plantain bunch because they fail to do thinning.
Note that as soon as your plantain start fruiting, there is need to fertilise with manure and reduce the number of suckers growing by the side of the mother plantain.
With that you can be assured of good, big plantain bunch.
Does this apply to Tissued Hybrid cultured sucker??
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Does this apply to Tissued Hybrid cultured sucker??
Yes,it does
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,it does
Meaning I only have to remain one sucker around

What's the measurement of the Manure per sucker and how many meters away from the plants

After a plant has produced fruits.... It should be brought down ryt so the other can reproduce
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Meaning I only have to remain one sucker around

What's the measurement of the Manure per sucker and how many meters away from the plants

After a plant has produced fruits.... It should be brought down ryt so the other can reproduce
Two is okay.
Yes,it should be brought down so that others can produce.
Measurement depends on manure used and it should be 50cm away from the root of the plant.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Two is okay.
Yes,it should be brought down so that others can produce.
Measurement depends on manure used and it should be 50cm away from the root of the plant.
Thanks a lot boss

I'm using Poultry manure sa

Application upon emergence of a new sucker ryt?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Thanks a lot boss

I'm using Poultry manure sa

Application upon emergence of a new sucker ryt?
You are welcome
Yes,application within a month or two of emergence of a new sucker
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Agribusiness can only pay through consistent effort and investment over a long haul.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2020
I'm seriously thinking of engaging myself in Vegetables farming and plantain Farming
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
I'm seriously thinking of engaging myself in Vegetables farming and plantain Farming
Go for it!

It's a good combination and can make money from.the vegetables even before the plantain matures although it will require your attention and time.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Go for it!

It's a good combination and can make money from.the vegetables even before the plantain matures although it will require your attention and time.
I intend starting up the plantain Farm from proceedings gotten from the Vegetable Farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I intend starting up the plantain Farm from proceedings gotten from the Vegetable Farm
Okay.
Good.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2020
who wants to become a millionaire this year by selling farm manures. I will show you where to get manure very cheap for #300 naira and resell for 700 to 800 naira per bag. you will really make so much money from this guaranteed.

call us to know more
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2020
One of the best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in a sustainable agric projects for consistent income and we are here to assist you in achieving this
Call 08164628081
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2020
We now offer 100% farm setup and farm management for all partners who subscribe to our plantain farm estate either in ijebu-ode/ijebu-igbo.
Call 08164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2020
#DoAgric...Itpays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
bassey25:
Please I need your assistance.. I got to my 5 months old plantain farm after a long non visit,due to lock down which prevented me from travelling. I found out their leaves(starting from lower leaves) were turning brown. A please what could be responsible for this? And what can I do? Thanks in advance for your response.
What was the problem with this
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

What was the problem with this
Probably lack of water or weed has taken over the farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy sunday to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.