Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (30175 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by ignis: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
What did GEJ do to you?
Channel your blame to the Armies and Policemen.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
okay
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Scout60(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Majority of the Igbos are against here. They just want to eat he's campaign money. On the D day, they will vote for their favorite candidate.
In ur dream world .......
I b ibo mind u

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by igeolink: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Majority of the Igbos are against here. They just want to eat he's campaign money. On the D day, they will vote for their favorite candidate.
Exactly!! and that favorite candidate is GEJ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Don't get wrong. Am not supporting any party but for the best interest of all. GEJ sudnt be president.
You had a very horrible experience; But please speak for your self, Don't just say majority: you might just be shocked.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by vizboy(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
story for the dogs

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by aguizm(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
The country is at war and protocol demands that maximum security should be put in place in such a big political rally.

If them no do like that them come throw bomb or open fire Una go still complain.

Go to America where ever Obama is visiting and u will know that we still d learn work. U go see security of both personnels and dogs.

Haba Nigerias complaining and whining like nagging girls on anything govt does.

So u are telling all these so we should not vote GEJ my guy u don faillllllll.

Walks outer thread and follows GEJ to the next political rally joor.

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:

by majority, do you mean yourself and the APC e-rats like berem?
Do you also mean to say my esteemed igbo brothers are money drunk, and can sell their conscience and good name for a paltry 2k5?
Pls speak for urself and not for ur tribe, cos it's ONE MAN, ONE VOTE.
ofcourse it's one man one vote, and I aman Igbo man,i shall vote for buhari,i will even help deliver my family and neighbours 4 buhari come febuhari.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2015
I you actually telling me you wrote all this rubbish just for #1000
Notwithstanding IGBO ladies can do anything all for MONEY

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Smart007i(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:
You wrote all these just to tell us to vote for buhari
she didn't even Say any thing like vote,
tht was just her personal experience account .

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by 1Dray(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2015
RichDad1:
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is
further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in
Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption 2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education 5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development 8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

Ain't you tired of posting this garbage all over the place?

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You had a very horrible experience; But please speak for your self, Don't just say majority: you might just be shocked.

What happen yesterday will certainly cost him valuable votes cause everyone was murmuring and grudging. They would have declare yesterday a public holiday cause 95 percent of umuahia residents treked to their various destination. Imagine the stress.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Mystic1(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
OP, I don't just know, but I was enjoying and believing your stories until I saw you are a blogger. Asslicker.

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Verifying something
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by sharon763: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:
@op,this obviously is ur first encounter with a military zone, be it ad hoc or permanent. This also is ur first encounter with the visit of a high security personnel. what you encountered is standard security protocol:
^ You don't make /receive phone calls @or around a military check point. How many times do we have to go over this? With the tense security situation in the country, a simple call can can set off a remotely placed bomb & also inform nutheads about security formations & arrangements. MAKING/RECEIVING PHONE CALLS IN SUCH ENVIRONMENT IS A FAUX PAS.
^ Those you saw lying down committed varying offences. In such military zone, you don't behave lousy, you move in a regimented manner(don't unnecessarily cross the road), don't drive ur bike through(get down and push the bike along)
^ Road blocks are normal, to check flow of traffic & divert traffic from the vicinity of the event. It's standard Nigerian military protocol and didn't start in 2011.
^ The military men you encountered were nice & in good spirit. ur lucky they didn't make you frog jump 100m before asking you who you were. Take your grievance to any Nigerian court and you would end up wasting money on lawyers cos you would never win such a case.
God bless you,pls tel it to him

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by eaglechild: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Your poorly written rag tag report has no relationship with the heading.

You need to intesify those lessons if not you are in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by aguizm(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:
@op,this obviously is ur first encounter with a military zone, be it ad hoc or permanent. This also is ur first encounter with the visit of a high security personnel. what you encountered is standard security protocol:
^ You don't make /receive phone calls @or around a military check point. How many times do we have to go over this? With the tense security situation in the country, a simple call can can set off a remotely placed bomb & also inform nutheads about security formations & arrangements. MAKING/RECEIVING PHONE CALLS IN SUCH ENVIRONMENT IS A FAUX PAS.
^ Those you saw lying down committed varying offences. In such military zone, you don't behave lousy, you move in a regimented manner(don't unnecessarily cross the road), don't drive ur bike through(get down and push the bike along)
^ Road blocks are normal, to check flow of traffic & divert traffic from the vicinity of the event. It's standard Nigerian military protocol and didn't start in 2011.
^ The military men you encountered were nice & in good spirit. ur lucky they didn't make you frog jump 100m before asking you who you were. Take your grievance to any Nigerian court and you would end up wasting money on lawyers cos you would never win such a case.
U dey mind am?

My brother take abeg

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
eaglechild:
Your poorly written rag tag report has no relationship with the heading.

You need to intesify those lessons if not you are in trouble.
Lol... *yawning*
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by enzony(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Don't get wrong. Am not supporting any party but for the best interest of all. GEJ sudnt be president.

Stop this hypocrisy already. You're for Buhari but since you know it's not fanciful to campaign for APC in Abia you're here pretending. Stop it already, Abia people are wise.

The fictional storyteller said that not 10% would vote GEJ, and I wonder whether it's same Abia where people are almost militant against APC and in support of GEJ.

It's true, though that Abia people want Alex Otti and recall that the same Alex Otti tells his supporters to vote for GEJ during his campaigns

APC supporters are just full of hypocrisy, lies, subterfuge, obfuscation and intolerance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by SailorXY: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
EFULEFU tingzz***

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by gratiaeo(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Op take your propaganda to Sambisa forest. We will not vote for Buhari. Na by force?

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Eyop: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Is At ThePOLITICALTHOUGHTSCROSSROADS...

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of the society held sway.
But a closer look at the APC i'm seeing
1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 yrs speaker; 7 years Governor under PDP
2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years Vice President under PDP
3. George Akume - 8 years Governor under PDP
4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2 years Senator under PDP
5. Timipre Sylva - 4 Years Governor under PDP
6. Audu Ogbeh - 2 years PDP Chairman
7. Aminu Masari - 4 years speaker house of Reps under PDP
8. Chris Ngige - 3 yrs governor under PDP
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years governor; 3 years defense minister under PDP
10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP
11....to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 years of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.
So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

What happen yesterday will certainly cost him valuable votes cause everyone was murmuring and grudging. They would have declare yesterday a public holiday cause 95 percent of umuahia residents treked to their various destination. Imagine the stress.
You and I knows the south east is for Jonathan, So let's stop the argument already. It's like you don't know igbos or you're not igbo yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by santicruz: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Lie lie all d way.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Arysexy(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
henry u are just advertising ur blog. u bloggers are liars. all u wrote are just figments of ur imagination.

u are noticed. Next!

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Popemax(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

you're a liar.....I was in Aba....they all love Jonathan bt not T.A orji....stop this nonsense life...how much were you paid to do this.....Henry my ass

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by chi4ik(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2015
young man, don't you know that you are not suppose to answer or make call in check point? you r even lucky that you were not bitten. next time when u see any security man/men on duty pls don't ans call for your own good

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You and I knows the south east is for Jonathan, So let's stop the argument already. It's like you don't know igbos or you're not igbo yourself.
Am Igbo and i know Igbos and their behaviour.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by luckarub(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
"Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is coming to umuahia on Friday, 16th January 2015" Good and fine, how does that concerns me? Mitcheeeeew... I took my lesson bag heading to the usual spot where i normally get keke. I discovered something odd, some keke were empty and yet won't stop to give me a ride. "they have started their usual shakara" i said to myself. i finally got a keke and to my utmost surprise, the road to orpet leading to Abia state township stadium was lodged with logs of wood and patrolling police vehicles. The keke driver took another turn and it seems every road were blocked as some army officers where patrolling everywhere with their guns. The keke rider has to drop me and i paid him #30. I grab my bag and took the road to BCA [Broadcasting Corporation Abia state] and a call came in. I was answering the call when an Hausa Army officer in front of me ordered me to abort the call immediately. I hesitated and manage to abort the call frowning my face on him. I continued on my journey. Few minutes later, I got another call and i was answering the call when an Igbo police officer called me, he took my phone forcefully.
"who U dey call?" he asked with bloody eyes. It dawn on me that am in serious trouble. He seized my phone and i stare at him for a while as my heart pound against my chest. He said i should forget the phone and go. I noticed some other guys like me standing dejected beside the road. I shock my head in dismay, "this police officers will certainly make some cool money today" i concluded in my mind walking out on him but inside me, i don't want to lose that phone but i have no choice than to keep moving. I grab my bag and continue my journey once more as i felt an unusual feeling inside of me. He called me back with beckoning hands.
"Who is your father?" lolzz, what a question.
"My dad is the Chief Security to the Chief Justice of Abia State" i manage to spit out and he's eyes suddenly got wider and he handed me the phone.
"Don't answer call until U don reach where U dey go." he said as he handed me back the phone heading to he's post. I rumpled my face although deep inside, i was smiling. I look around and saw some guys lying wretchedly on the ground. Hmmmm. What an arbitrary use of power by the Nigerian police. Always finding unnecessary reasons just to make some money. Citizens were walking to their respective place of work including the pregnant and old because no vehicle were allowed to use the road. I bump on an Hausa Army officer and he look at me with uncertain eyes.
"una president coming.. Road blocking pregnant women walking walking on leg. Who I be? God? Calling him Goodluck when he's badluck" i had no option than to smile at the officer not because of the point he's making but because of he's grammatical construction. "these comedians are right sometimes lolzz". Honestly speaking, i Don't think ten percent of Abia state residents are going to vote for him cause everyone i met were either castigating the president or Abia state governor. T.A Orji. I reached Umudike junction with a new spirit of victory cause i thought my encounter with these Lawless beings are over, little did i know that my problem is just beginning. I met another patrolling police vehicle and they were searching everyone's, looking for bomb i guess lol. It got to my turn and the officer scan me with he's weary scanning eyes which sent shivering impulses within me.
"Stay here." he said ignoring me. What did i do wrong? I found myself asking as i walk to the platform of Badlucks cause i wasn't the only one. We wasted more that 2 hours and i found myself pacing around.
"All of you can go" the officer said after searching our bags the second time. What did i do in the first place? What went wrong? I couldn't summon enough courage to ask him that. In other to let sleeping dog lie, i went my way shocking my head profusely. Nigerian is beyond repair. Nigeria is beyond redemption. Clashes and shattering sound of glasses brought me back to reality only to see an Army officer breaking the glass of a hammer bus with he's gun.
"you crazy? Come down, i said come down" the Army officer said in range as the young driver came down and was greeting with a resounding slap and i guess, i saw he's head spinning around as tears drop down my cheek. What will happen if we are in Mlilatry rule? I comforted my heart with the hope of making Nigeria better in our generation. A better Nigeria. A better country.

Truly very sorry my brother for the terrible experience you've had in Abia... This is the same crop of people GEJ want to curb with his new anti-corruption apps. We only asked that we realize the need for this urgent change, so that everything can be put in its right place. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Op, if buhari or adeboye is d president, those security operatives will still do the same thing. Voting out jona will not change thier behaviour. So just blame the police n army and leave jona out of this. I noticed some thing from ur story, all the military men u met are hausa men. So its true that they send only the southerners n christians to go n die in boko haram regions. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by condralbede(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2015
A very big constructed and furnished lie from hell...Op I have attended PDP presidential rally in PH and Enugu,How comes I hv never witnessed any of this your fallacy there
Why is it only Abia?

meanwhile I suspect another big lie here "Who is your father?" lolzz, what a question.
"My dad is the Chief Security to the Chief Justice of Abia
State" i manage to spit out and he's eyes suddenly got
wider and he handed me the phonetongue

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by 2fine2fast(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2015
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
Item was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation blind
because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than
the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by The Thieves
Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Send to everybody in your contact, maybe it may get
to Aso Rock in 48 hours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.