Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (30144 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Don't crucifix me yet please, the people i have met are against GEJ. Simple and short. Am just expressing their views and mine.
and you have met most of the Igbos? I see you are very well traveled
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by watchindelta(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Everything nah politic for 9ja oooooosha grin ;Dy grin
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by callmenow: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
bundur:
I also had d same experience d oda tym Mr president visited Maiduguri.
I swam in d gutter 4 coming out of my house dat day

Comedian. Daydreamer
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by wunmi590(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
What will happen if we are in Mlilatry rule? I comforted my heart with the hope of making Nigeria better in our generation. A better Nigeria. A better country.[/quote]

The same reasn y u shld vote in GEJ who is nt a militry man nd wit a militry orientatn.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by papiodion(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=HenryDion post=29863355]"Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is coming to umuahia on Friday, 16th January 2015" Good and fine, how does that concerns me? Mitcheeeeew... I took my lesson bag heading to the usual spot where i normally get keke. I discovered something odd, some keke were empty and yet won't stop to give me a ride. "they have started their usual shakara" i said to myself. i finally got a keke and to my utmost surprise, the road to orpet leading to Abia state township stadium was lodged with logs of wood and patrolling police vehicles. The keke driver took another turn and it seems every road were blocked as some army officers where patrolling everywhere with their guns. The keke rider has to drop me and i paid him #30. I grab my bag and took the road to BCA [Broadcasting Corporation Abia state] and a call came in. I was answering the call when an Hausa Army officer in front of me ordered me to abort the call immediately. I hesitated and manage to abort the call frowning my face on him. I continued on my journey. Few minutes later, I got another call and i was answering the call when an Igbo police officer called me, he took my phone forcefully.
"who U dey call?" he asked with bloody eyes. It dawn on me that am in serious trouble. He seized my phone and i stare at him for a while as my heart pound against my chest. He said i should forget the phone and go. I noticed some other guys like me standing dejected beside the road. I shock my head in dismay, "this police officers will certainly make some cool money today" i concluded in my mind walking out on him but inside me, i don't want to lose that phone but i have no choice than to keep moving. I grab my bag and continue my journey once more as i felt an unusual feeling inside of me. He called me back with beckoning hands.
"Who is your father?" lolzz, what a question.
"My dad is the Chief Security to the Chief Justice of Abia State" i manage to spit out and he's eyes suddenly got wider and he handed me the phone.
"Don't answer call until U don reach where U dey go." he said as he handed me back the phone heading to he's post. I rumpled my face although deep inside, i was smiling. I look around and saw some guys lying wretchedly on the ground. Hmmmm. What an arbitrary use of power by the Nigerian police. Always finding unnecessary reasons just to make some money. Citizens were walking to their respective place of work including the pregnant and old because no vehicle were allowed to use the road. I bump on an Hausa Army officer and he look at me with uncertain eyes.
"una president coming.. Road blocking pregnant women walking walking on leg. Who I be? God? Calling him Goodluck when he's badluck" i had no option than to smile at the officer not because of the point he's making but because of he's grammatical construction. "these comedians are right sometimes lolzz". Honestly speaking, i Don't think ten percent of Abia state residents are going to vote for him cause everyone i met were either castigating the president or Abia state governor. T.A Orji. I reached Umudike junction with a new spirit of victory cause i thought my encounter with these Lawless beings are over, little did i know that my problem is just beginning. I met another patrolling police vehicle and they were searching everyone's, looking for bomb i guess lol. It got to my turn and the officer scan me with he's weary scanning eyes which sent shivering impulses within me.
"Stay here." he said ignoring me. What did i do wrong? I found myself asking as i walk to the platform of Badlucks cause i wasn't the only one. We wasted more that 2 hours and i found myself pacing around.
"All of you can go" the officer said after searching our bags the second time. What did i do in the first place? What went wrong? I couldn't summon enough courage to ask him that. In other to let sleeping dog lie, i went my way shocking my head profusely. Nigerian is beyond repair. Nigeria is beyond redemption. Clashes and shattering sound of glasses brought me back to reality only to see an Army officer breaking the glass of a hammer bus with he's gun.
"you crazy? Come down, i said come down" the Army officer said in range as the young driver came down and was greeting with a resounding slap and i guess, i saw he's head spinning around as tears drop down my cheek. What will happen if we are in Mlilatry rule? I comforted my heart with the hope of making Nigeria better in our generation. A better Nigeria. A better country. Please get over this blame game. Its no longer in vogue.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

What happen yesterday will certainly cost him valuable votes cause everyone was murmuring and grudging. They would have declare yesterday a public holiday cause 95 percent of umuahia residents treked to their various destination. Imagine the stress.
95% of umuahia residents? Like seriously? You mean 95% of those in umuahia pass through 6 roads? Is umuahia a village? My friend, whenever you want to lie, make it real.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by oweman: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
I dont understand what really is wrong with the Nigerian system ; in the north the igbo"s cry of not being fairly treated; in the west they are outcast and even in thier own easth they are treated like lepers .
Please i want to appeal to Nigerians lets treat the igbo people as a humans ;after going through the naration of this OP thrice i just felt sad for a reason i cant explain though i agree they act like kenkeso"s ( leece ) but these treatments are not fair God creted them too anyway .
Dia is God oh !
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Kenai: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Na wa for you OP.
How can you take calls during a presidential rally? Abi you no know say bombs can be set off with phones?
Those soldiers were too nice, trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by major466(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
This thread was created for only one aim...

... To discredit GEJ.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by stexsy(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
it happens everywia in d world, for christ sake the no 1 citizen is expected, security men should be up and doing. It was worse under obasanjo. If Buhari wins n wants to visit any state, same ll be done.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by jdilight(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
"Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is coming to umuahia on Friday, 16th January 2015" Good and fine, how does that concerns me? Mitcheeeeew... I took my lesson bag heading to the usual spot where i normally get keke. I discovered something odd, some keke were empty and yet won't stop to give me a ride. "they have started their usual shakara" i said to myself. i finally got a keke and to my utmost surprise, the road to orpet leading to Abia state township stadium was lodged with logs of wood and patrolling police vehicles. The keke driver took another turn and it seems every road were blocked as some army officers where patrolling everywhere with their guns. The keke rider has to drop me and i paid him #30. I grab my bag and took the road to BCA [Broadcasting Corporation Abia state] and a call came in. I was answering the call when an Hausa Army officer in front of me ordered me to abort the call immediately. I hesitated and manage to abort the call frowning my face on him. I continued on my journey. Few minutes later, I got another call and i was answering the call when an Igbo police officer called me, he took my phone forcefully.
"who U dey call?" he asked with bloody eyes. It dawn on me that am in serious trouble. He seized my phone and i stare at him for a while as my heart pound against my chest. He said i should forget the phone and go. I noticed some other guys like me standing dejected beside the road. I shock my head in dismay, "this police officers will certainly make some cool money today" i concluded in my mind walking out on him but inside me, i don't want to lose that phone but i have no choice than to keep moving. I grab my bag and continue my journey once more as i felt an unusual feeling inside of me. He called me back with beckoning hands.
"My dad is the Chief Security to the Chief Justice of Abia State" i manage to spit out and he's eyes suddenly got wider and he handed me the phone.
"Don't answer call until U don reach where U dey go." he said as he handed me back the phone heading to he's post. I rumpled my face although deep inside, i was smiling. I look around and saw some guys lying wretchedly on the ground. Hmmmm. What an arbitrary use of power by the Nigerian police. Always finding unnecessary reasons just to make some money. Citizens were walking to their respective place of work including the pregnant and old because no vehicle were allowed to use the road. I bump on an Hausa Army officer and he look at me with uncertain eyes.
"una president coming.. Road blocking pregnant women walking walking on leg. Who I be? God? Calling him Goodluck when he's badluck" i had no option than to smile at the officer not because of the point he's making but because of he's grammatical construction. "these comedians are right sometimes lolzz". Honestly speaking, i Don't think ten percent of Abia state residents are going to vote for him cause everyone i met were either castigating the president or Abia state governor. T.A Orji. I reached Umudike junction with a new spirit of victory cause i thought my encounter with these Lawless beings are over, little did i know that my problem is just beginning. I met another patrolling police vehicle and they were searching everyone's, looking for bomb i guess lol. It got to my turn and the officer scan me with he's weary scanning eyes which sent shivering impulses within me.
"Stay here." he said ignoring me. What did i do wrong? I found myself asking as i walk to the platform of Badlucks cause i wasn't the only one. We wasted more that 2 hours and i found myself pacing around.
"All of you can go" the officer said after searching our bags the second time. What did i do in the first place? What went wrong? I couldn't summon enough courage to ask him that. In other to let sleeping dog lie, i went my way shocking my head profusely. Nigerian is beyond repair. Nigeria is beyond redemption. Clashes and shattering sound of glasses brought me back to reality only to see an Army officer breaking the glass of a hammer bus with he's gun.
"you crazy? Come down, i said come down" the Army officer said in range as the young driver came down and was greeting with a resounding slap and i guess, i saw he's head spinning around as tears drop down my cheek. What will happen if we are in Mlilatry rule? I comforted my heart with the hope of making Nigeria better in our generation. A better Nigeria. A better country.

I came from Aba yestaday to see some partners as we approached Abia tower we were told the road leading to bank road has been blocked. When l asked for the reason, the keke man told us the President was visiting. The tone of the keke man betrayed a little disrespect to the President. One of the passengers berated the keke driver for being disrespectful to the President. Immediately my anger disappeared. Everyone in the keke came back to their senses.

The roads in Umuahia was almost. I had to leg it from gate to Afara village. Later on my way from umudike where l went to see a friend, l legged it again from gate to opposite penco plaza beside azikwe road where l met another friend whom l went together with to see my President.

The were three groups of people at the stadium.

PDP members where where about 99.8% of the crowd.
Others who were 0.19% and
Business people who were 0.01%

The crowd at the stadium was really large. There was no sit to sit down and hardly and place to stand inside the stadium. Outside was another crowd.

Goodluck entered the stadium at 4:14 pm and left at 5: 46 pm. There is no other party in abia state except PDP. From morning the people came to see good luck, and they waited till that late. That was love. Myself l was tempted to leave before he came though l came late, thanks to my friend who pressured me to wait.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
This bit about not making phone calls near military checkpoints is news to me. And I have seen hundreds of military checkpoints in my lifetime.

More to the point, the tone of your post appears to justify the excesses of Nigerian military personnel. What do you mean by 'don't unnecessarily cross the road'? how many times does a person have to cross the road for it to be unacceptable to your friends? Once? Thrice? Ten times?

You then end your post by saying that anyone who seeks redress for unlawful treatment by soldiers is wasting his/her time. undecided

Keep up the 'good' work. Instead of finding out how and why dangerous weapons are getting into this country you are flexing here against ordinary Nigerians trying to earn a living under very harsh conditions.

when next ur travelling, and you encounter a military check point, pretend to be making a call. Come back later and gist me ur experience. Lets not argue on things that's not worth it. You could also sue the Nigerian army for mounting road blocks or harassing you for misbehaving in a military zone. The judge would ask you if you weren't oriented in place & person. If the judge isn't in a good mood, he would fine you for 'wasting the time of the court'. There is a reason why most military checkpoints have this caveat : MILITARY CHECK POINT 100M AHEAD. It's for those who have eyes to read & take note.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by jdilight(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
oweman:
I dont understand what really is wrong with the Nigerian system ; in the north the igbo"s cry of not being fairly treated; in the west they are outcast and even in thier own easth they are treated like lepers .
Please i want to appeal to Nigerians lets treat the igbo people as a humans ;after going through the naration of this OP thrice i just felt sad for a reason i cant explain though i agree they act like kenkeso"s ( leece ) but these treatments are not fair God creted them too anyway .
Dia is God oh !

The op doesn't listen to radio because no office was opened in the entire city of Umuahia. Blame the poor op. Always be abreast of information
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by angelsing(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
scedescede:

Can this person wakeup or somebody help me wake her up
What is ur point exactly?. You seems to be the Sleeping beauty
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by jdilight(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

Majority of the Igbos are against here. They just want to eat he's campaign money. On the D day, they will vote for their favorite candidate.

People like you who live on Nairaland think so. Without his campaigning in Abia he has 99% of Abians vote. People of Abia love the man. The ovation he received when he was walking round the stadium was deafening.
Try attending a rally, is an experience
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by gbaskipro: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
"Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is coming to umuahia on Friday, 16th January 2015" Good and fine, how does that concerns me? Mitcheeeeew... I took my lesson bag heading to the usual spot where i normally get keke. I discovered something odd, some keke were empty and yet won't stop to give me a ride. "they have started their usual shakara" i said to myself. i finally got a keke and to my utmost surprise, the road to orpet leading to Abia state township stadium was lodged with logs of wood and patrolling police vehicles. The keke driver took another turn and it seems every road were blocked as some army officers where patrolling everywhere with their guns. The keke rider has to drop me and i paid him #30. I grab my bag and took the road to BCA [Broadcasting Corporation Abia state] and a call came in. I was answering the call when an Hausa Army officer in front of me ordered me to abort the call immediately. I hesitated and manage to abort the call frowning my face on him. I continued on my journey. Few minutes later, I got another call and i was answering the call when an Igbo police officer called me, he took my phone forcefully.
"you crazy? Come down, i said come down" the Army officer said in range as the young driver came down and was greeting with a resounding slap and i guess, i saw he's head spinning around as tears drop down my cheek. What will happen if we are in Mlilatry rule? I comforted my heart with the hope of making Nigeria better in our generation. A better Nigeria. A better country.

How does ur story for d gods stop me from voting GEJ. grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by VolvoS60(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:
when next ur travelling, and you encounter a military check point, pretend to be making a call. Come back later and gist me ur experience. Lets not argue on things that's not worth it. You could also sue the Nigerian army for mounting road blocks or harassing you for misbehaving in a military zone. The judge would ask you if you weren't oriented in place & person. If the judge isn't in a good mood, he would fine you for 'wasting the time of the court'. There is a reason why most military checkpoints have this caveat : MILITARY CHECK POINT 100M AHEAD. It's for those who have eyes to read & take note.

^^^^
Nonsense. Attack the substantive issues I have raised.

If you do not consider yourself to be a rational, sentient adult male or female who deserves to be treated in a fair, reasonable manner by Nigerian soldiers (soldiers who by the way, are clothed and armed in your name) then I don't have much more to say to you.

You may be one of those people with a psychosexual complex who 'respect' military authority precisely because it brutalizes and dehumanizes them. Count me out of it.

You deserve the country you have.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by staunchman(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
And you think that if Buhari eventually wins and maybe during his State visit that people will be going their normal businesses. No be ur fault sha...it's easy this days for anybody to log in to any social networking site(once you have an internet enabled fone) and start bombarding the no1 citizen of this country which isn't easy to attain. Have you taking your time to sample opinions of your father's subordinates as a mere Chief security? Try it! Am sure you will be amazed with many responses u'll get. He may have far more shortcomings in his little position as a Security officer than GEJ who is charged with the affairs of one whole Nation. Mind U, Buhari isn't the Change you people are killing for! One more thing, I saw "he's" in every sentence where you are supposed to use "his", is it as result of typographical error or Buhari-graphical error?

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by jdilight(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2015
There was nothing abnormal in yesterday military protocol. Those who think otherwise has no regard for authority.

On our way to the stadium yesterday, a guy was called who was carrying a black waterproof bag and he was searched. When l looked black l didn't see the young lady we were going to the stadium with. As we turned back we saw her hand bag being searched. When she met us we were angry. Why should you come with your hand bag to a rally when security is a great concern to the nation.

We should be wise.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by dannydevito(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Blind arguments........
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2015
fippycbk:

Onyem it happens everywhere, even in the "civilized" countries like you would soon call it. And its not "just because GEJ is coming" its because the president of a nation is coming.

LIE. I was 3 blocks away from President Obama in Manhattan one day and never even realized it.

1. His movements are not public knowledge. It's called discretion.
2. Imagine shutting down NEW YORK CITY for such a trivial reason. There would be riots. Citizens are important too. We keep the country moving, and any reasonable president should respect his citizens.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
wahala dey o, GEJ has been using military unnecessarily since subsidy issue and police be like la money la nigerians
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Agbegilodo: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:
@op,this obviously is ur first encounter with a military zone, be it ad hoc or permanent. This also is ur first encounter with the visit of a high security personnel. what you encountered is standard security protocol:
^ You don't make /receive phone calls @or around a military check point. How many times do we have to go over this? With the tense security situation in the country, a simple call can can set off a remotely placed bomb & also inform nutheads about security formations & arrangements. MAKING/RECEIVING PHONE CALLS IN SUCH ENVIRONMENT IS A FAUX PAS.
^ Those you saw lying down committed varying offences. In such military zone, you don't behave lousy, you move in a regimented manner(don't unnecessarily cross the road), don't drive ur bike through(get down and push the bike along)
^ Road blocks are normal, to check flow of traffic & divert traffic from the vicinity of the event. It's standard Nigerian military protocol and didn't start in 2011.
^ The military men you encountered were nice & in good spirit. ur lucky they didn't make you frog jump 100m before asking you who you were. Take your grievance to any Nigerian court and you would end up wasting money on lawyers cos you would never win such a case.

I weep for Nigeria based on the number of likes this statement has gathered. It is a true justification of Fela's zombie song. Why should people become prisoners in their own abode because the president is coming to visit?? only in Nigeria, I had the opportunity of living in Qatar for a while, when the Emir (a man more important / influential than a Nigerian president) is going about, you will only experience a 10min delay in traffic as all the security personnel are already stationed at the various junctions and will only stop traffic when his entourage is getting close. This effect is also a reflection of good leadership and organisation.
Here we are justifying crude and barbaric behavior. God forbid if an individual has a family member with an emergency and they need to reach the person, you will harassed for using your phone?. What stops one from staying in a house close to the street and using the phone to cause mischief?
Bottom line, a leader's visit should be bring joy and satisfaction to the people he his leading. Unfortunately in Nigeria, we experience pain and suffering...
Anyway just passing through.... I need to stop here before police will seize my IPad because his excellency is in town...

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by gozzy007(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Even if dem flog me, slap me, beat me, #GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by ssammy: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
Goodluck should step down for the sake of innocent citizens.
Shut up
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Positiveminds(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
That aboki military officer is probably better than you in the use of english. GEJ will gather maximum vote in Abia state and the rest will be history. By the way, go and work on spellings.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by bundur(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
callmenow:

Comedian. Daydreamer
what wld i benefit 4rm telling lies
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by farem: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
RichDad1:
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is
further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in
Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption 2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education 5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development 8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

I will create 2 million JOBS every year when re-elected. for more of these jokes text JONATHAN to 3333. text cost 50naira only- Oguash

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Franchise21(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2015
pacesetter939:
GEJ shall before long, retire to Otuoke and the Nigeria security apparatus shall be overhauled and the bad eggs sabotaging our Country shall be weeded out as General Muhammadu BUHARI & Professor Yomi OSINBAJO wins the feBUHARI 14, 2015 President election.

I can't wait to see the thiefing Nigerian political figures and those who have held the nation down over the years, leave the shores of Nigeria soon as BUHARI is declared WiNNER and the period of May 29, 2015 of his resumption at Aso Rock Villa.
I'm a supporter of no party buh if ur GMB wins, he shd start his weeding wiv Tinubu
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by RichDad1(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
must u copy and paste this ur rubbish on every post?
It's Facts not rubbish as you claim bro winkwink
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by RichDad1(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
1Dray:

Ok then, keep fooling and lying to yourself.
Swerve. coolcool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.