Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (30190 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by korel9: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abraham2013:

Bros take 2 bottles of chilled orijin and a plate of isi ewu on my account.

Correct person cheesy

You sabi the perfect combination grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by souljaboi51(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:
"
"My dad is the Chief Security to the Chief Justice of Abia State" i manage to spit out and he's eyes suddenly got wider and he handed me the phone.
"Don't answer call until U don reach where U dey go."
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by GOGMIG(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
shokky24:

Who told u am supporting any party?,guess ur brain is too dry to see the f in my name...I am talking about the way they inconvenient people just because the president is coming,do u know how many things that happened just because the president was coming, lots of lives were lost just because of one person..a pregnant woman trekking do u know what could av happened to her and there are lots of people like dat, will jonathan take responsibility for all the lost lives,chibok girls are not enough

Naiveness u say,fish brain....am not into politics,and there is no law that says I can't speak

Comot from my front

According to Culum Brown from Macquarie
University , "Fish are more intelligent than
they appear. In many areas, such as
memory, their cognitive powers match or
exceed those of ‘higher’ vertebrates
including non-human primates."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_intelligence

(f) or (m), upgrade so u'll be able to knw d security protocols of No1citizen, i repeat UR NAIVE. Do u even knw wat a fish brain is? if u had a fish brain it would hv been better but u dnt even hv any not even Pandas or Cane Toads brain.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
GOGMIG:

According to Culum Brown from Macquarie
University , "Fish are more intelligent than
they appear. In many areas, such as
memory, their cognitive powers match or
exceed those of ‘higher’ vertebrates
including non-human primates."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_intelligence

(f) or (m), upgrade so u'll be able to knw d security protocols of No1citizen, i repeat UR NAIVE. Do u even knw wat a fish brain is? if u had a fish brain it would hv been better but u dnt even hv any not even Pandas or Cane Toads brain.
I guess u are saying nonsense because u didn't loose anyone to this jonathan coming thing...if u loose one of ur family we can talk den,maybe u would still continue saying rubbish..fish brain
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by GOGMIG(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
shokky24:

I guess u are saying nonsense because u didn't loose anyone to this jonathan coming thing...if u loose one of ur family we can talk den,maybe u would still continue saying rubbish..fish brain

pandas nd cane toads brain hw many lives were lost? hw many did u loose? if u cnt giv us a d number or range of number of d pple dat lost dia lives nd at least two names of d pple dat lost dia lives to prove ur claim den be quiet nd dont make noise here again.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by simdam500(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
sad tho... but some have had worse experience even when buhari is campaigning.......

by the way it a campaign..... such is expected... out of a million saint... one out of them will be a odd..

how many times do u think he would have talked his security into jot harming or hurting the citizens but then some will still turn deaf hears to his warning....

once again am sorry op
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Remarkable: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
olrotimi:
@op,this obviously is
ur first encounter with a military zone, be it ad hoc or permanent. This also is ur first encounter with the visit of a high security personnel. what you encountered is standard security protocol:
^ You don't make /receive phone calls @or around a military check point. How many times do we have to go over this? With the tense security situation in the country, a simple call can can set off a remotely placed bomb & also inform nutheads about security formations & arrangements. MAKING/RECEIVING PHONE CALLS IN SUCH ENVIRONMENT IS A FAUX PAS.
^ Those you saw lying down committed varying offences. In such military zone, you don't behave lousy, you move in a regimented manner(don't unnecessarily cross the road), don't drive ur bike through(get down and push the bike along)
^ Road blocks are normal, to check flow of traffic & divert traffic from the vicinity of the event. It's standard Nigerian military protocol and didn't start in 2011.
^ The military men you encountered were nice & in good spirit. ur lucky they didn't make you frog jump 100m before asking you who you were. Take your grievance to any Nigerian court and you would end up wasting money on lawyers cos you would never win such a case.

You can't fully blam the OP shaa, its not always that Umuahia sees a high personality such as GEJ, especially in this age of bomb galore... and the poster was right that said this is to c persuade us to vote for Buhari... Abians, esp. Aba residents may not be PDP fans ... but btween GEJ and Buhari... no sane Igbo man , Abian or not, will vote Buhari over GEJ - party ceases to matter in such situation.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
GOGMIG:

pandas nd cane toads brain hw many lives were lost? hw many did u loose? if u cnt giv us a d number or range of number of d pple dat lost dia lives nd at least two names of d pple dat lost dia lives to prove ur claim den be quiet nd dont make noise here again.
Now I know ur brain is damaged beyond repair,if u quote me again the thunder dat will fire u ehn ehn

Yaba left patient undecided
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
shokky24:

Who told u am supporting any party?,guess ur brain is too dry to see the f in my name...I am talking about the way they inconvenient people just because the president is coming,do u know how many things that happened just because the president was coming, lots of lives were lost just because of one person..a pregnant woman trekking do u know what could av happened to her and there are lots of people like dat, will jonathan take responsibility for all the lost lives,chibok girls are not enough

Naiveness u say,fish brain....am not into politics,and there is no law that says I can't speak

Comot from my front
i really love this grin some peeps are just blind to see the truth.
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by GOGMIG(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
shokky24:

Now I know ur brain is damaged beyond repair,if u quote me again the thunder dat will fire u ehn ehn

Yaba left patient undecided

ur d rumigbo left patient, u talk any hw, u dnt even hv proof nd u jst talk anyhw coz ur given free mb frm d network ur using, nw i knw are d dumbest person in nairaland. learn to hv proofs before u say anytin. if u quote me again nd talk rubish or abuse me, i pray to God who never fails to multiply it by 1, 000, 000 times of wat u wish me and package it to u
Re: My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. by gbodimowo(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2015
RichDad1:
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is
further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in
Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption 2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education 5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development 8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’ / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.