Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women (1243 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by factpost(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2015
http://2.bp..com/-zMcZc6XJeWo/VLnqVhnWMpI/AAAAAAAAAW8/ef_211VpATs/s1600/Smile.jpg

1. Smile: A beautiful smile is one of the things most men notice first in a woman. Smiling woman is considered to be much more attractive and approachable. She sends the signal of happiness and optimism. Thus, it’s much easier to start a conversation with a smiling woman. I know it’s not so surprising since everyone likes to look at a person with a beautiful smile. But men always feel confident and more masculine with a smiling woman. Moreover, smile is a very contagious thing: when you smile to someone it provokes the smile in return.

2. Eyes: thing men notice first about a woman is her eyes. I’m sur
e you’ve heard that the eyes are the windows to your soul. They can tell us a lot about a person. It can be easy to find out if someone is lying to you or simply telling the truth. Eyes are real magnets that can attract and interest a stranger. Surveys have shown that nearly 70 % of men pay attention to woman’s eyes first and only then to everything else.

3. Hair: Men notice a woman’s beautiful and healthy hair. Trust me, all those hours spent in the hairdresser’s chair are not in vain. Most guys think that a stylish, healthy, shiny and sleek hair is a sign of health and youth. Also, you need to know that most men like to be with a woman with natural and soft hair that smells good too. most men like a long hair on women. I think men are just afraid of everything that looks unusual and striking. If you feel confident with your hair, don’t change it. Wear any color and length you like, but make sure your hairstyle suits you.
Read more at http://www.healthterminalnews.com/2015/01/surprising-things-men-notice-first.html

Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by zyzxx(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2015
What of her packaging?
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by alberto2k(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Here's my own list

- eyes.. Mehn I love girls with beautiful eyes, and I don't fail to compliment any girl who posses such

- boobi... Atleast I'm being Honest wink

- her smile - if her smile is charming enough she can sneak into my mind for a while

- her idi-kunle - sorry to those girls with flat backside cuz mehn, I ain't chasing after dah shiit! sad

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by udyheart01(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Noted
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Skin tone and texture.
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Don't know y I mostly notice butts, it's just that a healthy butt looks so beautiful.

My wife will be getting daily butt massages from me, whether she likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Just these? Nothing more?
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Just these? Nothing more?

In defense of the post though, it did say "suprising", hence why the norms aren't present.

@OP, truthfully I can't say I notice women's hairstyles, like for instance, I just cane back from Friday night tins and I can't tell you a single hairstyle worn by any of the ladies I met.
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Mine is;

Height
Beauty
Bosom

Note: the listed starts from bosom

OP...all man get different list grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by Tymax(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
For me, this list is so true. Eyes, smile, then other physical qualities grin
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Mine is pretty face,boobs,ass
Re: Surprising Things Men Notice First About Women by major466(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2015
The first thing I notice is her reaction in conversation especially to jokes. If she laughs to dry jokes, I forget about her and move on. But if she shows no sign of a smile even to the most hilarious joke on earth, I become more interested and make a move. wink

Generally speaking, am attracted to ladies who do not Smile.
That's how am wired.

(1) (Reply)

Your Celebrity Crush / A Survey On Two Forms Of Pleasure / Question For The Ladies And Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.