Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (9276 Views)

Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! / Ring The Alarm. / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by dondele(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2006
are u guys blind? read the lyrics dat girl posted. look at what she said. "i have been here for so long and i will be damn to see another girl in your arms". who is she talking to? aint it Jay-z? think guys.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by soulpatrol(f): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2006
no, it aint jayz, its jayz's granddaddy! like, duh! grin
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by socool1(f): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2006
babaibadan?
babaibadan:

@ so cool
and u are ? rihannas PA or beyonces confidant
and your point is? you dont make any sense! damn hater!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Oracle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2006
Itz pretty its obvious that Beyonce is refering that track to Rihanna,
she loves Jay z but i think she's too forward about it.

Jay z should not dump Beyonce for Rihanna because he'll regret it.
As for Rihanna, i guess thatz why she sang UNFAITHFUL.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2006
cry
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2006
and what's yo point?
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2006
eslynera:

and what's yo point?
Is this meant for me?
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2006
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Oracle(m): 3:54am On Sep 04, 2006
She loves Jay z and doesn't want to lose him to some small girl, thatz what she's just trying to avoid.
she shoulda at least talked directly to Jay whom she loves

i'm not blaming her at all, she does doesn't wanna cry "HAD I KNOWN"
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2006
why does everything hv 2 b like dis?
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Bajan1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
SOS plz somebody help B cause Rihanna don't wunna B a murderer!! LOL
Ri Ri you hot and she knows it
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by momoney1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
Beyonce has got ten fingers and has counted the last. to her she's due for marriage and want to settle(though no news that she has fool around b4 ooh like J lo). she's only beeing careful with all she has made. make ona allow her, if na you nko
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
that gurl Stands no Chance against Beyonce!! absolutely not!! Jay must be blind, but then again, he's not exactly good-looking himself, not with that huge nose Of his!!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Roscodaddy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2006
How come the bad guys are getting all the good gals.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2006
maybe that happens in ''your world'' [not that i think U do have One but then again, that wouldnt exaclty be a ''world'' Cuz it'S only ''U'' ROSCODADDY!!! and ROSCODADDY= ( )
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2006
Rhod, you were here lately?? i wish i'd found you online! kiss miss ya. cry
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by dia: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2006
this has nothing to do with rihanna.beyonce wrote the song while she was playing a role in a movie and that is why the movie seems so hurried because she didnt have enough time to get it done due to the time she had to spend acting and the song is related to the character she played in that movie.when u see that movie then u will understand but right now i would prefer yall just shut ur mouths and get your informations right.ring the alarm and deja vu and any other song on the album is not directed to any living person but rather a role she played.and i know this for a fact which i cant say the same for u.and i know some may say that the acting is no excuse for the hurried videos but she didnt want to confuse her chacter with real life and thats why she decided not to go to the studios.besides yall need to start minding ur bizz.they have made it as stars but all you are doing is sitting and running ur mouths.get useful.or get the right info. angry
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by debbynicky(f): 1:54am On Sep 10, 2006
yeah Dia is right. Beyonce ring d alarm has nothing to do with Rhianna. It is not good to say something u are not sure off.
I heard this from her mouth. she said she did the abulm or the song in 2 weeks. Even Jay z was with her in the studio. she said it has to do with her role in Dream girls. Her name in the movie is Deeha Jones. Deeha husband cheated on her after she had given the man everything she has so it was the movie that inspired her Abulm. She didn't not even tell her dad (who is also her manager) when she started recording the abulm. SO next time make sure your information is correct before u tell anyone to prevent trouble. people hate false information.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2006
finally1, some1 dat mks sense
all i knw is pple around here shld get their info straight b4 blabbin stuff!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by saintkola(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2006
Phulease ! y'all shouldn't shouldnt assume stuff just cos of d lyrics & title. tho i agree dat jay has been a lil 2much time wit rihanna but what d heck, do y'all need 2 blow it outta proportion ? Bee n Jay 4 life !
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2006
don't cry now, ooh cheesy wink
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2006
and d poster cnt spell beyonce ryt? there's a C!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by omot208(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2006
at least this is one question that got an answer after all the backand forth arguments. i actually saw beyonce's interview on E! but i was beginning to believe the stories.
@dia,
thanks for enlightening us all.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by jaybaby(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ Oracle SHE did not SIng UNFAITHFUL cuz of JIGGA

it was wat she did when she was in HIGH SCHOOL
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2006
yeah ryt, neyo wrote dat song 4 her so dnt give her d credit
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2006
hey guys, how about irreplacable? did she sing it to jay-z grin wink tongue

<div id='video'><a href='http://videopapa.com'><embed name='MediaPlayer' src='http://videopapa.com/asx.php?id=39691' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' mute='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></div><font style='font-size: 10pt;'>Music Video Codes</a> By <a href='http://videopapa.com'>Music Jesus.com</font></a>

i din't like da girl at first, but now i kinda like her.
YOu rock Beyonce kiss cheesy shocked
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2006
hey guys, how about irreplacable? did she sing it to jay-z grin wink tongue
<iframe src='http://videopapa.com/codevideo.php?id=39691' width='360' height='420' scrolling='no'><ilayer src='http://videopapa.com/codevideo.php?id=39691'></ilayer></iframe>

i din't like da girl at first, but now i kinda like her.
YOu rock Beyonce kiss cheesy shocked
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by jaybaby(f): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2006
Gem we r not talkin abt who wrote the SONG--- the JISt is who did she SING IT 4?
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by saintkola(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2006
itz just a song 4 cryn oUt loud ! stop reading untrue meanings 2 her songs oh !
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hustler(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2006
u ppl just sling rumours like crack in here.

any way for those that care to know i had the opportunity to ask B bout the song and she just laughed it off as ridiculous

that sumone would think it was bout Jay and Rihanna.

maybe the next one will be irreplaceable was bout jigga too.

we'll be waiting.and maybe show me wat u got from Jay is bout Rihanna.lol.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by kaydee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2006
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
, U know da rest,
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by chyziani: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2006
DIA, u might be correct when u say the song was inspired by the role she played in the movie 'The Dream Girl', I can believe dat, but I know she has other motives behind that song, indirectly it is for little Rihyanna, I guess she just not secured with the way Rihyanna is into the Jigga man, I also believe Jigga has sometime in the offing! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady - Omo No Dulling [O.N.D] / [VIDEO] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God / DOWNLOAD: Seyi Vibez – Anybody • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.