Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (9278 Views)

Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! / Ring The Alarm. / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by uchetobi(f): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2006
Y’all post confirm that she is not only a good singer she is a good actress. Girl of multiple talents. Go girl
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by 6dice(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2006
rumours, how do u all know about dat.i have read d lyrics and it was like she was talkin about someone trying 2 steal jay z 4rm her.pls give my gurl some space. wink
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by katherinae(f): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2006
ciaralover

clearly u must have a bolt loose in ur head, all u pedaphiles wha thte hell is wrong with u people, do u konw how old rihana is and frankly rihanna is no match to beyonce, rihanna migh tbe pretty, but her body is nothing compared to beyonce nad let us not even talk about voice, beyonce is a goddess when it comes to voice, i saw rihanna before she became really famouse and trust me, she has nothing on beyonce. so guys stop this bullshit by the way rihanna is a kid and it is very sssssssssiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccckkkkkkk the way u fools keep on and on about rihanna and beyonce and useless jay-z like he is even worth fighting for. u people think u are in nigeria where by a 30 year old man is married to a 12 year old, unlike those useless nigerians jayz is smarter than that, u guy smake me sick especially the females angry
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by henry007(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2006
4 me i donno 4 u guyz . if rihanna likes she shld date p.diddy who cares.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Viante(f): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2007
Who is Beyone??
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by PoDeep(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2007
Hmn,
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2007
poster meant beyonce, lol.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2007
Even if Rihanna went out with R.kelly, who cares?? it's all HollyDirtywood life, so who cares?? there's much worse goin on out there, so rihanna datin her uncle jayz shouldn't be so schocking lipsrsealed
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by tng(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
I dont know if ring the alarm is targeted at rihanna but would like to say that rihanna aint no bitch ass nd beyonce is a very insecure chic.besides she is younger. the younger the better.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by uchetobi(f): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2007
oh please
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Curlz07(f): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Y'all shuld listen 2 de lyrics 4 real. it's a comeback, it's a fight and she ain't tell her 2 her face. B's way 2 mature 4 dat y'all. think bout it.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by choongtin(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2007
u people chat a lot of shit sometimes beyonce was interviewd and she goes all her songs have been really about love and all so she wanted something diffrent for independet women y all dnt start ur bull shit
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
The choice is J's!!! All this noise and whatever is pointless! Jay, is the man of the game wink (If the story is true tho' tongue)
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by sofine5(f): 3:30am On Mar 13, 2007
Ciaralover:

If yall don't know this by now, Beyonce new single is all about Rihanna, how she thinks Rihanna is stealing Jay Z heart. This is soo stupid why can't she just tell him to his face instead of writing a song about Rihanna who is much Younger than her. Beyonce is known about being the Baddest Chick in the Rnb game but look at how soft she is.This is a Disgrace.Yall should read the Lyrics!!
I Agree, Ciara Lover, Rhianna is tottally in this song!

Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by FryedPickl: 2:27am On Dec 28, 2007
Uhm people . . . get a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God / DOWNLOAD: Seyi Vibez – Anybody • Mp3 • / Lagbaja Back With New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.