Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997920 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2015
amahtrendy:
Twinkle and Eke40seven u guys have been a great help. Thanks plenty. I've been able to go for the blocked account but applied for visa since friday, until now no reponse. Its freky and the waiting is taking long don't u think?

I heard from someone on here that they reply in max 3 days.. So if I'm calculating from Monday..you should get your booking max today (Wednesday) .

With everything done properly I. E uploading the 3 required docs 1)confirmation slip
2)admission letter nd 3) passport data page. To the target mail address given at the back of ur confirmation slip then max today.. Anything more than today.. I think it's safe mailing them about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2015
igwejay:

Bros please how long did it take union bank to debit ur account. I filled the form A yesterday morning and have not gotten any notification that my account has been debited till now

Thank u

It takes sometimes and depends on how fast the bank could process your transaction. In my case I did on Friday afternoon. And just Tuesday transaction was made by my bank fidelity bank. I was told depends if there is funds in their tressuries. So man relax. It should work within a week. Cbn is making it difficult for banks buying and selling foreign currency from inter bank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2015
By the way for block accout. fidelity exchange rate Used for me as at 14th July was approximately 222euro. So transaction should be less than 1.8million. I guess some banks use higher rate or rate changes every day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 15, 2015
You will get a reply shortly, you know the embassy was closed yesterday.

They probably haven't gone through all the emails they received over the weekend.

Don't worry yet.

amahtrendy:
Twinkle and Eke40seven u guys have been a great help. Thanks plenty. I've been able to go for the blocked account but applied for visa since friday, until now no reponse. Its freky and the waiting is taking long don't u think?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2015
The mistake that was made on your fathers age will in no way affect your application as long as the mistake was not made on your own age. Your father's age doesn't count.
missZ1:

Victz I was born before 1991 so I was advise not to use the NPC letter as it will lead to the rejection of my application . so I want to use the declaration i obtained from the court to process my visa. Hope that is fine. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rickywowoz: 3:30am On Jul 15, 2015
sask:
pls can anyone link me to some on studying in Rhine Waal university of applied science

pls house how go about in writing my motivational letter,I have tried using Google but not getting any useful info from it
someone on this thread advised against going to the school because of the city ---kleve

Reasons: it is a city of around 49000 people, which shows that the population is small, it is a city of mostly old people ,it is boring and jobs are hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 4:06am On Jul 15, 2015
sask:
pls can anyone link me to some on studying in Rhine Waal university of applied science

pls house how go about in writing my motivational letter,I have tried using Google but not getting any useful info from it

Pm me for the contact, i have someone in rhine waal,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 4:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Rickywowoz:
someone on this thread advised against going to the school because of the city ---kleve

Reasons: it is a city of around 49000 people, which shows that the population is small, it is a city of mostly old people ,it is boring and jobs are hard to come by.

You are right bro, he his my pal, he said that is the place whr people dat are on asylum are living, as a matter of fact he said germans in that region dont like or dont open doors for discussion with blacks because they feel you are on asylum too, 60years old and above constitute their major population and getting job is not easy, but you u will find life easy if are financially bouyant. One could also get a job in neigbouring town like duisburg, dusseldorf etc..

My little info
The royal bossness knows more
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 5:10am On Jul 15, 2015
twinkle1:

I heard from someone on here that they reply in max 3 days.. So if I'm calculating from Monday..you should get your booking max today (Wednesday) .

With everything done properly I. E uploading the 3 required docs 1)confirmation slip
2)admission letter nd 3) passport data page. To the target mail address given at the back of ur confirmation slip then max today..
Anything more than today.. I think it's safe mailing them about it.
Ok. Thanks a lot I hope they reply today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Ahbbiey:
You will get a reply shortly, you know the embassy was closed yesterday.

They probably haven't gone through all the emails they received over the weekend.

Don't worry yet.

Ok thanks plenty, I remember they have brk tuesday and friday. Well, waiting still
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2015
number13:

You're welcome. Good morning.
Good morning n sorry dat il have to disturb u again, cos i havent seen any1 going for mspe here, so my questns are:
1. How was ur interview done, phone or through skpe?
2. What were the MSPE interview questions?
3. What did you score overall in the first assesment, cos i know its over 100
4. How long before you got the admission notification after the interview?
Abeg no vex for my plenty question o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2015
vowolabi:

Thanks brother.. Best of luck in your interview
Please I'm not clear on smth.. U said it takes 3days but urs took only 24hrs cos u said u booked yest and u got ur reply today.

Thanks man. Yea, I guess I waz just lucky to be treated first. Meanwhile I saw a post where some1 said they had holz on friday and tuesday...dat might be the reason for the delay
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
iyke20024:
By the way for block accout. fidelity exchange rate Used for me as at 14th July was approximately 222euro. So transaction should be less than 1.8million. I guess some banks use higher rate or rate changes every day
Please what document(s) are required for the fund transfer? And did you do the transaction before or after your visa interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
iyke20024:
which branch did you initiate the transfer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Please help oooo how can someone in Germany send money to me here in Nigeria.

Please your urgent feedback please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2015
stevemims:
You mean she? So sorry bro. Abeg no too vex for me o,i nor say u don vex already but jst pardon me. Allah will pave way on that sponsorship thing. Supose call u bro,bt na shame nor gree me.
I don't need to express my grievance here. A simple explanation from the beginning will solve all this. But you just made a fool out of me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
debris:

Western Union
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by riosworos(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Just got an email from Rostock University that i have been admitted to Msc computational engineering and that my admission letter have been posted to me. The email its self doesn't contain d soft copy if d admission letter...been calling n emailing dem to email me d soft copy to no avail...i just tire
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Interview done grin...it was superb. The chinko-german lady wasn't around. So i was interviewed by some1 else. That pretty babe wey come Goethe two weeks ago to talk abt visa processing nd all.

As we dey waka go her office, as a sharp guy..i said "good to see u again ma'am" nd she asked where we met b4. I told her at the Goethe institute nd she said "Oh! People like u really want to study in Germany". As we enter her office, she tell me make i sit down as she sharply type some things on are computer. I was very relaxed. Nd some minutes later, she burst out d first question. What is the name of your school and what program do u wanna study? I yarn her sharply. All d questions she asked was exactly dsame questions we all know.

I answered all her questions perfectly. She asked abt d city my school is located, oh boi, come see as dis oyinbo dey smile..me wey don sabi Freiburg pass my hometown now sef. I answered d question nd she no even bother to ask me what i know about Germany.
Also, when she asked about why i want to study the program, i yarn her stuffs so tey she skipped d next question wc is relationship btw my MSc nd BSc.

Again, dis lady ask me say make i mention some countries bordering Germany.. D style i use answer d question bad gan. I told her Germany is bordered by Denmark to d North, Poland nd Czech republic to d east, Austria nd Switzerland to d south, France nd Luxembourg to d south-west, Belgium nd Netherlands to d north-west. Dis babe(VO) was impressed ehn.. She said u really know alot. She no bother to ask me to mention d German state bcoz she don knw say i go yarn her d states with their capitals grin.

Where i con turn her head na when she ask me why i choose to study in Germany nd not other countries. God bless Eke40seven oo. Na his format i download for d babe. She jes dey nod her head like say i dey play Reekado Banks song for her grin

She asked about my sponsor too. She con change face small when she dey ask abt my sponsor...i don make up my mind say i no go lie. I tell her say na my mama dey sponsor me nd told her my mum business too.

Na so we end d interview oo. She tell me say make visa processing take 4-6weeks. Say make i go fund my account as soon as d deutsch bank send my account details. Na so she talk say make she see me off oo..i no bliv am. I was surprised tho. We jes dey chat dey go. As we reach d door downstairs, na so i yarn her one correct german sentence "Haben Sie ein schönes Tag" she smiled nd replied "gleichfalls Ihnen".

As i con dey comot d embassy, i jes dey remember say she no ask me some questions wey i don get sure answers for. E pain me say she no ask oo, Lol grin.

My advice: prepare very well nd don't ever get tired of reading ur planned interview answers. Read it like 2times a day nd thank me later.

My maximum respect goes to dem ogas of d house @Eke40seven @Dolpaz @Obiwannn @Oye50 @Hollaytan @kennyoguns0509 nd some other ogas i couldn't mention. U guyz are d best. God bless u all

#Maximum Respect #Danke schön

#TeamWinter2015 #TeamFreiburg Or Giessen grin

12 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
XpensiveT:
Interview done grin...it was superb. The chinko-german lady wasn't around. So i was interviewed by some1 else. That pretty babe wey come Goethe two weeks ago to talk abt visa processing nd all.

As we dey waka go her office, as a sharp guy..i said "good to see u again ma'am" nd she asked where we met b4. I told her at the Goethe institute nd she said "Oh! People like u really want to study in Germany". As we enter her office, she tell me make i sit down as she sharply type some things on are computer. I was very relaxed. Nd some minutes later, she burst out d first question. What is the name of your school and what program do u wanna study? I yarn her sharply. All d questions she asked was exactly dsame questions we all know.

I answered all her questions perfectly. She asked abt d city my school is located, oh boi, come see as dis oyinbo dey smile..me wey don sabi Freiburg pass my hometown now sef. I answered d question nd she no even bother to ask me what i know about Germany.
Also, when she asked about why i want to study the program, i yarn her stuffs so tey she skipped d next question wc is relationship btw my MSc nd BSc.

Again, dis lady ask me say make i mention some countries bordering Germany.. D style i use answer d question bad gan. I told her Germany is bordered by Denmark to d North, Poland nd Czech republic to d east, Austria nd Switzerland to d south, France nd Luxembourg to d south-west, Belgium nd Netherlands to d north-west. Dis babe(VO) was impressed ehn.. She said u really know alot. She no bother to ask me to mention d German state bcoz she don knw say i go yarn her d states with their capitals grin.

Where i con turn her head na when she ask me why i choose to study in Germany nd not other countries. God bless Eke40seven oo. Na his format i download for d babe. She jes dey nod her head like say i dey play Reekado Banks song for her grin

She asked about my sponsor too. She con change face small when she dey ask abt my sponsor...i don make up my mind say i no go lie. I tell her say na my mama dey sponsor me nd told her my mum business too.

Na so we end d interview oo. She tell me say make visa processing take 4-6weeks. Say make i go fund my account as soon as d deutsch bank send my account details. Na so she talk say make she see me off oo..i no bliv am. I was surprised tho. We jes dey chat dey go. As we reach d door downstairs, na so i yarn her one correct german sentence "Haben Sie ein schönes Tag" she smiled nd replied "gleichfalls Ihnen".

As i con dey comot d embassy, i jes dey remember say she no ask me some questions wey i don get sure answers for. E pain me say she no ask oo, Lol grin.

My advice: prepare very well nd don't ever get tired of reading ur planned interview answers. Read it like 2times a day nd thank me later.

My maximum respect goes to dem ogas of d house @Eke40seven @Dolpaz @Obiwannn @Oye50 @Hollaytan nd some other ogas i couldn't mention. U guyz are d best. God bless u all

#TeamWinter2016 #TeamFreiburg Or Giessen grin
Congrats bro...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
XpensiveT:

My maximum respect goes to dem ogas of d house @Eke40seven @Dolpaz @Obiwannn @Oye50 @Hollaytan nd some other ogas i couldn't mention. U guyz are d best. God bless u all

Congrats bro...#teamwinter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
XpensiveT:

Congrats. i plan to go for winter2016 i neva even get my transcript, plz can i meet up? becos seeing you have already done interview for 2016 already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Congrats bro...#teamwinter

@yusufftaiwo...thanks alot boss. Yeah Yeah #TeamWinter2015 nonii
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Tinder:

Congrats. i plan to go for winter2016 i neva even get my transcript, plz can i meet up? becos seeing you have already done interview for 2016 already

Thanks bro.. Winter 2016 ke. That was a typo error Sir. I already modified it. Am for #TeamWinter2015 Sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
XpensiveT:

Thanks bro.. Winter 2016 ke. That was a typo error Sir. I already modified it. Am for #TeamWinter2015 Sir.

I thought as much, them say person wey ask question no dey miss road.when did you apply against the winter 2015?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell the person make e register for the site www.azimo.com. best transfer method to Nigeria from Germany at very good rates. All the western Union or RIA stuff na waste of money and time. With azimo, you can do everything by yourself.

debris:

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
@XpensiveT.....congratulations.....visa granted insha Allah
what did you take along as proof of financial means......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tinder:

I thought as much, them say person wey ask question no dey miss road.when did you apply against the winter 2015?

Lol. I applied in May nd i received my admission letter late June. But i already have all needed documents oo bcoz i applied during d summer 2015 admission too buh was rejected by all schools.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
aibee01:
@XpensiveT.....congratulations.....visa granted insha Allah

what did you take along as proof of financial means......

Osheeeeeeyyyyyyyy oga mii. Allahumo Amin !!!
Thanks a lot, boss. I appreciate. Na dat slip wey dem giv us when we go open block account i use.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=kennyoguns0509 post=29907930][/quote]

maybe ur payment never reflect. dats wht might be keeping then. it takes some days to reflect.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Williamso:

Please what document(s) are required for the fund transfer? And did you do the transaction before or after your visa interview?

you need any prove to show you going for masters, and the fees required.

Just go with bachelor certificate. Admission letter. Deutsche bank account informatioN show how much you should deposit. Requirements from embassy showing the block account sum of any. Next write a letter of authorization allowing fidelity bank or whatever bank to deduct the equivalent from your savings or current account. make sure to include the required account information to debit and amount.

That should be all.

I already done my interview. You could also add mail from embassy asking you to fund account if you already gone for your interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oye50:

which branch did you initiate the transfer?

Head office in Lagos. It's close to German embassy.
you can use any major branch. They will only send to heads office in vi.

If you apply from Lagos make sure to take mobile contact of anyone who handled your case

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: Samo0312

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.