Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997808 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XTIANmaha(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls like how many hours does master'. Student receive lectures in a day,week,month. Thanks for ur reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

no go short-change yourself oh. You better call or mail the embassy to clarify (Although the second mail seems the most updated one).
There is nothing like choosing dates!

takeastep, please I sent you a PM.

thank you for unghosting.
There is nothing as good as acquiring knowledge and giving back to the same pool from whence such such knowledge was acquired.
If you are talking about Summer Semester 2016, then am afraid you don't really have the leisure of time. Arrange those docs ASAP, ensure they meet the certification requirements among other requirements of desired schools and send your applications already using NIPOST. One vital ingredient of securing Admission(sgrin) is early applications.
Best of luck.
thanks dear but isn't it too early now I was thinking October November
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
cc Eke40seven
Thanks for the eye opener... Any info about koblenz because the uni have 2 campuses ,koblenz and landau with both offering different courses... Thanks again
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
hey pals just got a mail frm d embassy.have nw been sent d correct mail.am scheduled for 11th of august tho i opened my block acct last week monday.baba God noni.oluwa is involved.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
nellyb24:
hey pals just got a mail frm d embassy.have nw been sent d correct mail.am scheduled for 11th of august tho i opened my block acct last week monday.baba God noni.oluwa i
s involved.

please what is the current embassy's email address (urgent)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mickyboiz:
engineering physics Bsc, wat abt u ?
ow was ur interview on thursday....Hope it went well wiv the black woman.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cindino20:

Sorry for late reply..

Yea Msc chemistry
..they asked for original transcript from my sch (directly from sch)
One year later ( in Germany already) my admission was still pendin...they didnt bother to reply my mails..
Tnx sire, nor be small matter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
1freshdude:

Hello brother, congratulations, I just got admitted to FAU too.
There is a little mix up with my visa interview appointment though. I got two mails within a day interval for two appointment with different dates 11th and 21st of August. I am in a bit of dilemma on which of the dates to honor, but am considering settling for the 21st of August.
Hey! Glad to hear that. However, u don't have d discretion to chose which date to be interviewed. D latest date is d more likely authentic date. To be sure mail d embassy tomoro and inform of d situation, they will confirm which one u sud come. Best wishes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sekinatmi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
lamingo:
dont open the blocked acct yet, wait until you see the outcome of the scholarship and how much it is worth it may be enough to take care of you and your baby.
THANKS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sekinatmi(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rayhut:

Why not start your baby process and your own at the same time, are you sure that you will get the scholarship, if you are sure you can proceed with your baby own, is the money not supposed to be in the same account eg 7080 your own and 4000 your baby own.
Thanks so much for your response
I don't know if I can open with 4000 which the reason for the question.
Pls,Contributions houseeee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Walesby:
ow was ur interview on thursday....Hope it went well wiv the black woman.

did u wrote any test?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 1freshdude: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Obiwannn post=36074783]

no go short-change yourself oh. You better call or mail the embassy to clarify (Although the second mail seems the most updated one).
There is nothing like choosing dates!

takeastep, please I sent you a PM.

Am yet to get the pm sir!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neyoalao:
bosses in the house that applied and got admission please is it through uni assist or direct application or which is the best way to go through it and please the the around €75 that will be paid used for all schools i will be applying for.
thanks
someone should please attend to my question na angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
lamingo:

please what is the current embassy's email address (urgent)
d email address used wen booking for appointment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neyoalao:

I haven't applied yet but preparing my doc's for this summer, the €75 is for the first school while subsequent schools you will apply to will attract the sum of €10 each.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neyoalao:

I think applying via uni- assist helps in getting admission easier, because any document they evaluate successfully is accepted by the school chosen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
How come majority of courses are available for winter semester? My options are so limited right now Both for courses and schools
embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ethical: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neyoalao:

And it also depends on the university. Some accept direct applications. I applied directly to three universities (TUM, RWTH and Saarland) and got admission into two (TUM and Saarland).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
uchezdedon:

I think applying via uni- assist helps in getting admission easier, because any document they evaluate successfully is accepted by the school chosen.

Nope. Uni-assist simply ensures that any application forwarded to the university meets the minimum requirements:theyplay no role in selecting applicants. Rather they simply ensure that only formally compliant applications are sent to the university. Their job includes gpa conversion, checking the equivalency of an applicants degree based on the regulations set by the KMK as seen on the ANABIN database and also ensuring that all required docs are submitted by the applicant.

Dont imagine that uniassist aids admission simply coz you have paid:admission and rejection are the job of the admissions committee of your particular program.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
isidollarboy:
I haven't applied yet but preparing my doc's for this summer, the €75 is for the first school while subsequent schools you will apply to will attract the sum of €10 each.
okay thanks for the explanation bro.... wish you success in ur applications
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Eke40seven:

07/08, you know the very tall guy Longe and also Bolu in EE? I was in same room with the latter, we were in same set but my faculty is at Environmental Sciences. We were always stuck at the school gate you know and hardly venture deep into the main campus except when we had 'borrowed' courses in your faculty or BBQ nights and gigs or hall weeks at Moremi..grin.

Please can you help me with schools that are tuition free for Logistics & Supply chain management. pleaseeeeezzzzz

i have searched and the ones i have seen charge tuition like THE KLU, ISM, bbw University of Applied Science, Jacobs Univerisity, SRH HAMM etc, please i still dont have a tuition free school that offers my course. Thank you and other ogas in this lovely thread can assist me ohh I'm hoping to join next summer session. ppleasee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
ethical:

And it also depends on the university. Some accept direct applications. I applied directly to three universities (TUM, RWTH and Saarland) and got admission into two (TUM and Saarland).
Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Nope. Uni-assist simply ensures that any application forwarded to the university meets the minimum requirements:theyplay no role in selecting applicants. Rather they simply ensure that only formally compliant applications are sent to the university. Their job includes gpa conversion, checking the equivalency of an applicants degree based on the regulations set by the KMK as seen on the ANABIN database and also ensuring that all required docs are submitted by the applicant.

Dont imagine that uniassist aids admission simply coz you have paid:admission and rejection are the job of the admissions committee of your particular program.
danke schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
isidollarboy:

The subsequent schools is actually €15 each not €10 anymore
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:

I ve helped about 5 students get admission to different schools by d help of uni-assist and none was rejected. and I ve also applied for some people directly but only few were admitted.
I believe DAT uni assist plays a vital role in terms of gaining admission.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
OMOH MY SCHOOL DON HOLD ME FOR THROAT OH..LOL..
Found this on their website concerning Health Insurance.
angryWhen I thought I could outsmart the system embarassed

All TUHH students must have valid health insurance cover and must prove that have it when they enroll.
All students are automatically under a legal obligation to take out a statutory health insurance plan. Those who want to take out private health insurance must first secure exemption from the statutory requirement. But be warned: Opt out and you will be unable to return to a statutory health insurance for the duration of your studies.
TUHH recommends the statutory health insurance to all students due to the potential additional cost of a private health insurance. Comparing premiums and the insurance cover provided is in any case always worth.

uchezdedon:

I ve helped about 5 students get admission to different schools by d help of uni-assist and none was rejected. and I ve also applied for some people directly but only few were admitted.
LmuHopeful is right. They don't. Think of uni-assist as a body like WES in the US.
That your friend aced all the requirements.
Moreover someone once told me that the top notch schools in Germany (think TUM, RWTH Aachen, TU Berlin, LMU, etc, etc) don't use uni-assist. I earlier refuted his assertion, but now I am beginning to think otherwise.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guys pls do I need go obtain my sponsorship letter before booking an appointment please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
stoicism:
Guys pls do I need go obtain my sponsorship letter before booking an appointment please?

that is one of d requirements for visa appointment, unless u are using a blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
uchezdedon:

I personally don't think uni-assist helps people get admission. I believe people tend to run from it because of the fees, thus reducing the number of applicants and the competition. Coupled with the fact that they always ensure all requirements are met before forwarding to the school, one tends to have a good chance of getting admitted if the application was through uni-assist. not directly facilitated by them though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi House. Wonderful Bosses (Don't know how Royal Bossness came about o.) Well done to every guiding soul on this Thread. Obiwannn -This guy nah sontin smiley Eke40Seven - baba you are saving lives big time in terms of ur indept analysis. Chindino20, honourableseyi I hail o.

Actually after I failed to go with the winter Admission am bracing up for summer and now come up with a sch N course: Electrical Engineering and Information Technology In University of Applied Sciences/Hochschule Ravensburg- Weingarten,
I'm applying for Bsc since I have an HND in Environmental Health, would have waited for Winter next year but I just don't wish to procrastinate again.
Please I want clarification n enlightenment on that city in terms of Hustle because as I've explained to Eke40seven DA boss I will be banking on only Sponsorship letter which is of a German Friend (I want bosses to enlighten us - as I still have applicants asking me this question- how possible this can be in getting Visa with the kind of Sponsorship Letter after admission provided the sponsor certifies all conditions.
And also about this A1 that university said it will be an added advantage of 0.2 point if one can add a proof of knowledge unfortunately I'm ain't staying in Lagos. Did anyone knew where in upper southwest Ife Ibadan or Osogbo that can offer us certified A1 courses?

Danke! ! !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tinder:

Please can you help me with schools that are tuition free for Logistics & Supply chain management. pleaseeeeezzzzz

i have searched and the ones i have seen charge tuition like THE KLU, ISM, bbw University of Applied Science, Jacobs Univerisity, SRH HAMM etc, please i still dont have a tuition free school that offers my course. Thank you and other ogas in this lovely thread can assist me ohh I'm hoping to join next summer session. ppleasee
I'm sure you are preparing for summer. Firstly, you don't limit yourself to such courses which are not even very well available in Winter even talk less of summer.
Just cast your net wide, you are not applying for courses like economics and the likes that are readily available remember?
When you use DAAD, filter the search to "no tuition".
Again, don't limit yourself!
This thread dey fly @ the speed of light o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.