Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995821 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Nathan2222:

Please, what uni did you do your B.Sc?
I hope this question is ok.

Thanks.

I will take a pass on this...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
zeeblamj:

D dog thing. Lol...... Can u imagine. My neighbors have one too. Instead of having a kid so they can gain money, they are paying insurance for dog and buying food. Yeye people. That's why I like Naija people. No time for nonsense!

Oh still on tax issh thanks for d information though I know n understand d tax system in the USA after 360 days starting from February-April you will get your tax back this is applicable to working class they call it Tax Refund house what about Germany getting back your tax back after one year is it applicable to student also or only working class.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stechi(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Galads:
my own passport. I have a birth certificate from the hospital I was born which I have being using but due to what the embassy wants, so I told them to write it is jst a declaration that my birth certificate is true cause I will attach my real birth cert to the declaration.
You can declare your birth cert is lost cause that is what I saw when the guy was editing mine.

while submitting ur age declaration document at the embassy, were you told to attach a covering letter from National Population Commission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2015
kunlelikeme:
CHAIII...SO NOBODY DEY COME RHINE WAAL ABI?UNA WAN LEAVE US HERE ALONE?THERE IS GOD O...INCASE ANYONE IS COMINF PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE ME...WANNA RENDER SOME ASSISTANCE VOLUNTARILY......ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE COMING TO KLEVE,
PM ME ASAP.

Bro job opportunity dey chase us from dere oooo....lolz, Berlin on ma mind,thanks 2 Eke40seven nd dolpaz dey gat me kitup Men....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sobakz: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Junipero:

was there last week for house hunting
Ok. Cool. Pls gimme ur twitter handle or something I can contact u with.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2015
krone101:

Guten abend bruder, I sent u PM..did u get it ?

No bro. Send ya email.

I'll holla.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

Oh still on tax issh thanks for d information though I know n understand d tax system in the USA after 360 days starting from February-April you will get your tax back this is applicable to working class they call it Tax Refund house what about Germany getting back your tax back after one year is it applicable to student also or only working class.

Yes.you get you tax back.just visit the finanzamt in your city with your document.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2015
pompido:

I may be wrong here but I believe it is always the safer option to understand requirements properly.

The checklist clearly states what can be submitted to satisfy the "Age" criteria.

Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family

So, this clearly shows that the birth certificate from the hospital of birth isn't an option and also that a self-sworn affidavit of age is unacceptable.

The declaration of age is to be drafted as if it was sworn by the head of one's family (Father or Mother) and possibly attach their passport photograph to it.

All the steps you listed should apply also for this purpose as I got the 250 naira receipt though I paid the guy 1k to arrange it for me as I couldn't wait. I just explained all to him and came back hours later to pick it up and pay the dude his 1k.
I intend using it to get a certificate from NPC, so I can have it once. If you read what I posted, I said you can edit it because the business centre has a lot of format to suit once need.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2015
stechi:

while submitting ur age declaration document at the embassy, were you told to attach a covering letter from National Population Commission?
it is either declaration of age or NPC birth cert. No need for any covering letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello house,

Is there anyone going to or have someone in Schleswig-Holstein here, Kiel or Flensburg? I'll like to link up with such pls.

@Jejet and co, nice one there. We are glad to hear from you guys as per what to expect with respect to job opportunities. Please what is it like for engineers in the area of renewable energy? i learnt they're in high demand but can you advice based on your experience what to expect and prepare for?

also, talking about IT knowledge is AUTOCAD and or PDMS good enough to put an engineer at an advantage?

Please shed more light on this.

Danke.

Meanwhile, Eke40seven we are eagerly waiting for your testimony. I hail everybody here!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
victz:
Fellow Nairalander's please, whom among you is heading to Tübingen in central Baden-Württemberg?

let me know when you land in tubingen.i work in betzingen.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guten Tag my people,

To all of us who had our interview yesterday, those wey don do, and those wey go soon do!, MAY THE VISA BE APPROVED QUICKLY AND SPEEDILY ON/BEFORE 27TH AUGUST 2015 IN JESUS NAME!.

I had my interview yesterday and it was awesome. The Nigerian Guy in room 3 was really at home. questions were the same, I just dey download as e dey hot.

Danke schon to all the insights, and lucid explanations gotten from this forum. Una do well oooo.

Who is going to Georg August University? pls!. lets connect.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Adexhat post=36876056]Hello house,

Is there anyone going to or have someone in Schleswig-Holstein here, Kiel or Flensburg? I'll like to link up with such pls.

present......heading to kiel this winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
I just receive an admission letter to study ERM in Cottbus, BTU Brandenburg. It's Msc...
Meanwhile, Ruhr Bochum sent me their rejection letter ystaday with dsame Grammer 'EQUIVALENT NOT GIVEN' which they sent me last year when I applied there too...

Baba God has just wiped out d downcasted mood I experienced ystaday when I received d sad news from Ruhr-Universitt.

You guys should join me in d celebration abeg.

Opening of block account and Visa appointment booking is next.
Thanks a lot guys... My joy knows no bound now cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Junipero: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
sobakz:

Ok. Cool. Pls gimme ur twitter handle or something I can contact u with.

@nnannaxcv
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jemotex(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
am heading to Kiel.... did winter.. hellooo everyone!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adexhat:
Hello house,

jemotex:
am heading to Kiel.... did winter..
hellooo everyone!

Brand new Kielites smiley
Welcome aboard y'all... What school/program? There's already a community of prospectives
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
kunlelikeme:
CHAIII...SO NOBODY DEY COME RHINE WAAL ABI?UNA WAN LEAVE US HERE ALONE?THERE IS GOD O...INCASE ANYONE IS COMINF PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE ME...WANNA RENDER SOME ASSISTANCE VOLUNTARILY......ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE COMING TO KLEVE,
PM ME ASAP.

Baba i dey come Rhine waal September (Kleve ) I sent you PM plz check
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Williamso:

Brand new Kielites smiley
Welcome aboard y'all... What school/program? There's already a community of prospectives

Heading to flensburg for M.Eng in Energy&Env'tal Mgt. It's nice we connect as i haven't seen many people going to flensburg.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
obiWon1:
I just receive an admission letter to study ERM in Cottbus, BTU Brandenburg. It's Msc...
Meanwhile, Ruhr Bochum sent me their rejection letter ystaday with dsame Grammer 'EQUIVALENT NOT GIVEN' which they sent me last year when I applied there too...

Baba God has just wiped out d downcasted mood I experienced ystaday when I received d sad news from Ruhr-Universitt.

You guys should join me in d celebration abeg.

Opening of block account and Visa appointment booking is next.
Thanks a lot guys... My joy knows no bound now cheesy

Na here u hide abi...I don catch u.....

Congrats chef
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thank you so much futurewise11. I've just sent you a PM

Looking forward to your reply.

futurewise11:

let me know when you land in tubingen.i work in betzingen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
victz:
Thank you so much futurewise11. I've just sent you a PM

Looking forward to your reply.

check my email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jemotex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adexhat:

Heading to flensburg for M.Eng in Energy&Env'tal Mgt. It's nice we connect as i haven't seen many people going to flensburg.

C.A.U , Msc in material science
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oye50, please did you submit a letter from your school showing living expenses or maintenance?
Adeola is asking for it from me. Its one full week now and I still havnt been credited into my DB account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
jemotex:

C.A.U , Msc in material science
wow this good...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cindino20:

I will take a pass on this...

Ok.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cindino20:

Na here u hide abi...I don catch u.....

Congrats chef

My Boss, i've been hibernating and observing every every from one corner in here... Its time to deactivate ghost mode cheesy

How's it rolling over there? I dey throwaway salute bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jemotex(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
aibee01:
wow this good...
pls. add me to the #teamkiel
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

Interview finally done.. All Praise to God, the author and finisher of our faith.. cheesy cheesy

Let me start by thanking the guys on this great thread who have one way or the other helped me in this deutschland movement (Ekelinho, Kennyogun, Obiwann, Cindino, Furturewiser, Beebee, Danniemore, De-hourable, Emeka55, and others I may tend to forget. May God answer our prayers.

I got there as early as possible with one of our great Oga (Honourable Seyi). We were just three (3) students for interview. the chit-chat process that ensued amongst us really doused the tension on all of us. we chatted and discussed about various kinds of question which have been discussed here. and trust me, they are just the same.

The VO was amazed with the response most especially the president before Unification and after Unification. she was like wow, you know so much about Germany. you must be an historian..with a huge laugh on her face.. cheesy cheesy. Me sef just use style Grin grin

It will sound repetitive but all the past questions were asked.

Before the start of the interview, we were served Basic questions. Honourable seyi was able to track down the other Juvenile grin grin.. actually a minor who is going for Medicine.

The Questions he was served goes thus for Medicine/Biology related students:

1) Average Body temperature

2) Symbol of Carbon(iv)oxide

3) Function and position of the liver

4) Organs connected to the Liver

5) Is it likely to get typhoid in germany, also, is it more likely to get typhoid in Germany than in Nigeria? discuss

6) What is the volume of Blood in the human body

7) What are the Blood groups.

Those are the questions the little boy faced, I believe he did well.

As for me, I was served the following basic question. Studying Mechatronics Systems Engineering.

Find the Square root of the following

1) 144

2) 36

3) 196

4) Solve 5x8x6/3

5) A cube was drawn with 3/4 of the side labelled 8cm each, find the volume

6) State ohms law and its symbol

7) Define Volts and its symbol

8.) What is centrifugal force

9) State the courses for Mechanical engineering.

So, for all B.sc applicants, Those are the questions we solved and I believe they are too basic for anyone to fail.

We await the goodnews shortly.

Baba God, na your hand we dey oo for the rest of the hustle.

Wishing all Visa hopeful the best.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir starke !

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.