Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996229 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
dolpaz:

ehhehehehehe grin grin grin

Am tempted to reveal your Ghost mode cheesy cheesy

I'm kind of Lost?? Don't tell me you think I'm who you think I am tongue tongue

seunny4lif:
Ich heiße Seun grin grin und wie heißen sie? shocked angry

und ich heiße Wills.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
dolpaz:

I never noticed any mark on his face but he was a bit skinny.

He said he's currently a student of Unical and stays in abuja as well

Since u stay in abuja, you may know him !
Ya well u didn't see the person I thought u did. This boy was in Canada for 2 years, got a transfer. His dad was telling me about it so I had thought that's who u saw. He's a teenager
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
crowns2:

i saw it but its not in school's letter head. its just a normal pdf that was sent to me before i even applied to the school. i guess i have to write them.
BTW i called Adeola she said there is no forex now and she has no idea when they will have. Bro. you are lucky yours has pulled through.
one thing I understand from the availability of fund is that they get it almost every other week. That's why most transactions rarely go beyond a week (all things been equal). If you're able to convince them well with whatever document you have. If not this week. By Monday or Tuesday, you'll be debited and in less than 24hrs you'll get the DB response.
I think you should follow XpensiveT advice by going to the head office as soon as you can. Demand to see the boss. Explain to him the best way you can, also take along that document you said it's in pdf along. By God's grace, you'll get a favorable response

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
^^^^^^
Meanwhile #EuroISRising
cry undecided angry

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by topbound2013(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ Walesby, I say a big congrats to you...mein Bruder.
God will grant us all speedy visa issuance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
obiWon1:

My Boss, i've been hibernating and observing every every from one corner in here... Its time to deactivate ghost mode cheesy

How's it rolling over there? I dey throwaway salute bro.

Omo I bam like bama o.....do make u show...u know the story now...na like 20kg of egusi u dey bring o grin nor play o..RuB dey Jones badly well Thank Jah say u use Cottbus see front....

@Dolpaz na U dem dey gv dat kind question? When dem for range some differential equations and laplace transform for u make u take soft...na joke o...Congrats in advance...ur own na like 10kg Owo fish..u fit still arange starch too

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Junipero: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2015
seunny4lif:
I dey drink free beers like water and I prefer beer to water becos beer cheap pass water for where I dey...Wo bist du in Deutschland?Ich lebe in München....They too dey dance like mumu...Thank God say some hip-hop club dey here

LOOOOL oh boy no view am like that. They're just bubbling with joy. But somehow that their bubbling fit make person confuse for the dance wey him sabi..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 2:02am On Aug 13, 2015
willy2000:

I'm kind of Lost?? Don't tell me you think I'm who you think I am tongue tongue

und ich heiße Wills.
Wie geht's? grin ;DGute Nacht
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 2:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Junipero:

LOOOOL oh boy no view am like that. They're just bubbling with joy. But somehow that their bubbling fit make person confuse for the dance wey him sabi..
The dance dey always make me laugh even one of my guy go pay for me at one dance class like that Na only 1week I go,since then I no appear again.....Na only weekend dey sweet me grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2015
kunlelikeme:
CHAIII...SO NOBODY DEY COME RHINE WAAL ABI?UNA WAN LEAVE US HERE ALONE?THERE IS GOD O...INCASE ANYONE IS COMINF PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO WRITE ME...WANNA RENDER SOME ASSISTANCE VOLUNTARILY......ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE COMING TO KLEVE,
PM ME ASAP.
I'm coming my brother. To kleve particularly. I'm coming for bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Walesby:
It took less than 4weeks, aproximately 20 Working days to get ths response from the embassy.

I guess its good news...#Godwin....

"In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General during business hours: Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h. Please bring your passport and travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from the date of travel (plus one photo copy). In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate. Kindly note that the date for the commencement of your journey should not be scheduled before XX.09. 2015"

Big Ups to my personal person @kennyoguns,
@Eke40seven (the oracle himself).The level of info u have in ur head is good enough to earn you a legal tender.....@Eke, I still owe u a one on one chat C/O KennyOguns..Ama Ring u up soon

Best of luck to all the Awaiting Interviews, Visa hopefuls, Admission Seekers...Ya'all need not worry, the good news will start flowing into ths thread like a river...

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=shamakson post=36888732]I want to use this opportunity to thank the entire house on this wonderful thread. It all started from here in April when I was looking for a tuition free school in Europe, I google it and found this thread and ever since then I have been a ghost reader (lol) but the time is right to show my gratitude to the house who has guided me through lot of stages, starting from application to visa interview.

I did my interview yesterday (11:08:15) and it was awesome, the VO only asked me few questions (still surprised tho). The guy in Room 3, he didn't ask me the 16 states, president, chancellor.....(I wonder why)
He was focused on: why do you want to study in Germany, course modules, ur plans after study and Benefits of ur study to the development of your country.

Had my interview same day too am also team bremen.pls pm me.wud ask kelvinpam who u are tho.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
@nelly24, i am surprised by you mentioning the guy in Room 3. cos I was also interviewed by him, and surprisingly enough, we could not put a face to our names on nairaland.

well, to all the visa hopefuls: SUCCESS IS OURS!

auf wiedersehen als eben

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=nellyb24 post=36912469][/quote]

The first to be interviewed in Room 3, av you received any email to fund your account because I haven't received any. I received my confimation from DB immediately I switched on my phone after the interview. So I think a copy should av bn sent to the embassy. Or wot do you think

Cheers!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
shamakson:

The first to be interviewed in Room 3, av you received any email to fund your account because I haven't received any. I received my confimation from DB immediately I switched on my phone after the interview. So I think a copy should av bn sent to the embassy. Or wot do you think

Cheers!

Check ur spam folder
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yes. I just received their mail now and I've responded sharply.

I guess yours will be sent any moment from now.

Don't fret. its well.

spatere
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by maximum5: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
When did you open your block acc bros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
My blocked account was opened in June. It took 2 weeks and some days. but the DB credit alert was less than 48 hrs.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bigzzz: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hey guys! I finally got an interview date after resending my request to the embassy. Special S/O to everyone giving much needed meaning to this thread, may our prayers be answered IJN, amen.

Meanwhile, I'd like to partake in the networking trend since it's the right thing to do. So here is calling on all Nuremberg residents and hopefuls on here to please drop me a line. Cheers!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by homkenny: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello house. Thanks for all the robust discussion on here. I must say it has really helped me. However i still have some questions..

I have been admitted to study MA International Economics, Business and Cultural Diplomacy at the University of Furtwagen and the ICD, Berlin for the Cultural Diplomacy course. I have funded my blocked account although with 8015 Euros. I gave my bank the mandate to send 8040 Euros and they did but Deutsche Bank in Germany confirmed the credit of 8015 Euros to my blocked account and they sent me via email a blocking confirmation notice which i have used to book my student visa appointment. Can i secure visa with the 8015 Euros in my blocked account or will the german embassy compel me to balance up with the remaining 25 euros? I asked this question because i read from the German consulate embassy website that the amount required to be in the blocked account is 7908 Euros. This coupled with the fact that Deutsche Bank already applied the blocking to my account and they sent me a confirmation to that effect. They also sent the confirmation to the embassy. And they are not supposed to do that if the money in one's blocked account is not yet up to the minimum required by the embassy. I'm a bit confused.

Secondly, the date of my interview is on the 30th of August, 2015. And my resumption/enrolment date in school is the 1st of October, 2015. That leaves a period of only 4 weeks (the month of September) for the embassy to be able to process my student visa application and they usually say that they require a period of 6-8 weeks and that the process cannot be expedited. I am very worried. Is it possible to get my visa within that period. Is there anything i can do about this?

I didn't discover this thread until recently, if i had i would have booked my visa interview a long time ago. I only waited till i funded my blocked account before i applied to book for my interview and that is really bothering me now considering the time loss.

Please Nairalanders. I need clarifications.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
just got anoda admission m.sc earth system science university of hohenheim.dey admit only 10 students into the course.finally ur motivational letter na the koko nt cgpa jor.am nw spoilt of choices bremen,freiburg and hohenheim.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Just got anoda admission m.sc earth system sciences science hohenheim.dey admit only ten students into dat course every year.finally ur motivational letter na d koko.am spoilt of choices rite nw.bremen,frieburg and hohenheim.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gooday all, please i wanna ask, if one sends more than one application (say 3) for different courses but to the same school, although not at the same time as the courses have different date and deadline for e.g M.sc in A Jan1-feb28 n anoda April1-May 31st.
Is there a negative effect/consequence?
please i wanna knw every one's take on this as i have seen 3 courses i am interested in for winter 2016 (by God's grace) but in the same school.....
cc
Eke40seven
dolpaz
Obiwann
jejet
number13
honourableseyi.......et al
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
read 480 pages of part 1 and 180 pages of this Part i am sure you shall find answers hidden somewhere
homkenny:
Hello house. Thanks for all the robust discussion on here. I must say it has really helped me. However i still have some questions..

I have been admitted to study MA International Economics, Business and Cultural Diplomacy at the University of Furtwagen and the ICD, Berlin for the Cultural Diplomacy course. I have funded my blocked account although with 8015 Euros. I gave my bank the mandate to send 8040 Euros and they did but Deutsche Bank in Germany confirmed the credit of 8015 Euros to my blocked account and they sent me via email a blocking confirmation notice which i have used to book my student visa appointment. Can i secure visa with the 8015 Euros in my blocked account or will the german embassy compel me to balance up with the remaining 25 euros? I asked this question because i read from the German consulate embassy website that the amount required to be in the blocked account is 7908 Euros. This coupled with the fact that Deutsche Bank already applied the blocking to my account and they sent me a confirmation to that effect. They also sent the confirmation to the embassy. And they are not supposed to do that if the money in one's blocked account is not yet up to the minimum required by the embassy. I'm a bit confused.

Secondly, the date of my interview is on the 30th of August, 2015. And my resumption/enrolment date in school is the 1st of October, 2015. That leaves a period of only 4 weeks (the month of September) for the embassy to be able to process my student visa application and they usually say that they require a period of 6-8 weeks and that the process cannot be expedited. I am very worried. Is it possible to get my visa within that period. Is there anything i can do about this?

I didn't discover this thread until recently, if i had i would have booked my visa interview a long time ago. I only waited till i funded my blocked account before i applied to book for my interview and that is really bothering me now considering the time loss.

Please Nairalanders. I need clarifications.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
there is consequences, I applied to two different courses in one university, both courses have the same requirements and deadline, at the end I got admitted into my first choice. you are good to go.

hadassaheke:
Gooday all, please i wanna ask, if one sends more than one application (say 3) for different courses but to the same school, although not at the same time as the courses have different date and deadline for e.g M.sc in A Jan1-feb28 n anoda April1-May 31st.
please i wanna knw every one's take on this as i have seen 3 courses i am interested in for winter 2016 (by God's grace) but in the same school.....
cc
Eke40seven
dolpaz
Obiwann
jejet
number13
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
hadassaheke:
cc
Eke40seven
dolpaz
Obiwann
jejet
number13

Kein Problem.. You are good to go.

Even If you want to apply for 100 courses in the same institution. Just fire your application and expect a positive response.

I like your zeal. preparing for winter from now.

All the best to you !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
lamingo:
there is consequences, I applied to two different courses in one university, both courses have the same requirements and deadline, at the end I got admitted into my first choice. you are good to go.

tnx, abeg further useful contributions/advise is still needed......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by vowolabi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
nellyb24:
Did my interview today and everytin waz perfect.all the question are tins at have bin posted here.no addition no substraction.big up to the nairaland family u guys ar just 2 much.u guys gave me all d idea about germany.tru dis forum i met selfless people like kelvinpam.wat he did 4 me 2day even my broda mite nt be willing to do it.ur a great man bro.anyway #teambremen #team marine geoscinces.danke
To us that waited for u guysin the car for hours nko ooo? isokayy.

anyways, hope they've received the fee sha?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
dolpaz:

Kein Problem.. You are good to go.

Even If you want to apply for 100 courses in the same institution. Just fire your application and expect a positive response.

I like your zeal. preparing for winter from now.

All the best to you !
tnx so much, na from una i de learn from o

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.