Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996903 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Futurewiser:

International transfers are given extra 3 days for delays. I suggest you contact your friends in Germany, pay in the money into their naira account which we can even use our zenith bank or GTbank master card to withdraw here. Then they can help pay it here.
pls cant you help us pay it.seem ur in germo already.danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

How much is it?
boss pls it just 283euros i dnt mind paying the percin extra 2moro is d last day of payment.save a brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Justcul:

Okay, have you paid the semester fees already? I saw your pm... Drop your facebook id and i shall add u up.

What course are u coming to study? Respond asap... grin cool grin
oga justcul pls kan u help with my semester fee payment today.pls 2moro is d last day.thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
crowns2:
Obiwann which bank are you looking at as your next move?
Stanbic
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
dolpaz:

Na wah for you oo.

When you can just flip 4-5 pages backward.

Stop being lazy and do yourself some favour. German education is very intensive and research oriented.

Cultivate that habit from here.

Thank me later !

Bro I've read from the beginning of this thread to this page and I check everyday. There is just one person that went for bsc in RHINE WAAL, Mechatronics system engr in particular. I saw what he wrote before I asked a question. I just wanted to know if there's someone else. Stop using words on people. LAZY is a serious word to just use on someone you don't know. Please take note and you would thank me later also
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2015
nellyb24:
baba am under pressure ni.justcul added me on f.b and up until nw i just cant seem to find him.abeg who get direct contact 2 justcul.2moro is the last day.danke

My dear try beg futurewiser, he might help u.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2015
nellyb24:
baba am under pressure ni.justcul added me on f.b and up until nw i just cant seem to find him.abeg who get direct contact 2 justcul.2moro is the last day.danke

PM me I go send u his contact....Then u go ask am make e pay the money directly for the bank ..no transfer...i.e make e go directly to the bank and deposit..e go cost u abt extra 5 euros or so ( talkin from my experience at RUB).I think he will need something like reference number or so

I hope this works...

Btw: u just come wait till dyin minutes before u cry comeout..baba na germany be this o..deadline na deadline but anyhw mail ur sch tell them hw e be for urside dem go gv u grace period i think unti fresher and dash u fine of abt 10 euros too make u take soft too.

NB..if u transfer funds from bank to bank in Germany it takes abt 2 to 3 workin days most times hence my suggestion of direct deposit with ur reference number

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2015
odinakaprince:

loooolz so happy to see you here too dear, well about the old lady it went well bt did nt go through with me den... did it ds year and everything is fine now coming next week.... bt i need to buy those text books to help me in the language study over there... hope to tlk mre with you. Danke
Are u doing a compulsory deutsch course.? Do u have to buy the books from over here? If not, u said u are in abuja didn't u? I can help u a bit with some copies from my books and with them u can practice before u go to Deutschland. I'm in abuja at the moment so... I would be glad to help!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2015
nellyb24:
boss pls it just 283euros i dnt mind paying the percin extra 2moro is d last day of payment.save a brother.
By tomorrow, do you mean today?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2015
odinakaprince:
Please house is urgent two cool questions.
1). In filling the block account form please what do i fill in the (Branch number,customer number and BIZ) OR any other information will be useful.
2). i was recommended to get there books for German language study (Paul Coggle and Heiner Schenke) here in Nigeria please where can i get them if not Lagos am in Abuja right now?
please your urgent response will be needed as i need to complete everything tomorrow. Thanks.
Hi. I think I quoted the wrong person to reply u. Lol. Am gonna answer number two. Ur in abuja right? I'm on vacation in abuja so I could make u copies of my books and show u around it a bit if I have the time. That's of course if u can wait. Anyways u can buy those books recommended to u in Germany then. If ur interested, pm me. Take care
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
sirkells:

Bro I've read from the beginning of this thread to this page and I check everyday. There is just one person that went for bsc in RHINE WAAL, Mechatronics system engr in particular. I saw what he wrote before I asked a question. I just wanted to know if there's someone else. Stop using words on people. LAZY is a serious word to just use on someone you don't know. Please take note and you would thank me later also

Contact dolpaz he did his interview three days ago (going 4 B.Sc) same guy u just replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by belleza083: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2015
victz:
Fellow Nairalander's please, whom among you is heading to Tübingen in central Baden-Württemberg?
Hi victz, i'm going to Tübingen. what course are u going for?.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2015
crowns2:

Please whichever of the two banks that succeeds with your blocked account please let me know. Its over a week now with Fidelity. I still havnt been credited to my DB account. I am tired of this form A whahala.

I once posted here earlier that I used Sterling bank and it worked for me...it took just a day for them to debit me and 2 days to get notification from Deutsche bank.. their charges are very low...the exchange rate was 219.89naira for 1 euro as at 4th august...if u r in lagos then it's ur lucky month...just navigate ur way to IYANI ISOLO BUS STOP AND ASKED FOR THE STERLING BANK BRANCH THERE. ..
Danke

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

By tomorrow, do you mean today?
d deadline is 15th and u knw banks dnt open on saturdays so dat means 2day is d last day.can u help pls i nid help rite nw nt questions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Cindino20:
OGA I pm u bt u didnt reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Pls anyone dat is in bremen that can help me transfer my semester fee of 282.76 euro dis morning shud help me.i would pay him extra if nid be.2day is my deadline.thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2015
After 10 weeks I just got an email that visa is approved that I should come with 3 months travel insurance.

Please does anyone have idea of one which the embassy prefers ?

Big Thanks 2 everyone in this forum .May God bless everyone here and may we all smile @ the end. I LOVE U ALL /////////////////////////////////////////////

Dear Sir,
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General during
business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h.
Please bring your passport and travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from the date of
travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Kindly note that the date for the commencement of your journey should not be scheduled before

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
kuthvic:
After 10 weeks I just got an email that visa is approved that I should come with 3 months travel insurance.

Big Thanks 2 everyone in this forum .May God bless everyone here and may we all smile @ the end. I LOVE U ALL /////////////////////////////////////////////
Congrats bro... But damn, the bolded just shocked the life out of me!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2015
kciano:

I once posted here earlier that I used Sterling bank and it worked for me...it took just a day for them to debit me and 2 days to get notification from Deutsche bank.. their charges are very low...the exchange rate was 219.89naira for 1 euro as at 4th august...if u r in lagos then it's ur lucky month...just navigate ur way to IYANI ISOLO BUS STOP AND ASKED FOR THE STERLING BANK BRANCH THERE. ..
Danke
And I just opened an acc at stanbic
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
kuthvic:

Dear Sir,
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General during
business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h.
Please bring your passport and travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from the date of
travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Kindly note that the date for the commencement of your journey should not be scheduled before
Congratulations sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by anudavies: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Hi all you guys are really doing a great job, please i want to apply for jan/Feb 2016 intake as my back to canada can anybody suggest a school that offers
1.Msc computer science in english with less admission wahala and at least well populated with nigerians, have tried using google but am not satisfied with the results am getting
2.Does not need GRE for admission requirement

Thanks all in advance grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Got an email from the embassy this morning to send the confirmation of Funding from DB!

Dear Sir,

Your visa application has been received.

Please note that, in order to complete your application, we are still in need of a confirmation by Deutsche Bank stating that the required amount has been credited to your blocked account. Kindly submit this confirmation as soon as you have it.

You are welcome to send the document as an e-mail attachment (.pdf)!

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section (Pol)

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos

15, Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island, Lagos

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I don do am sharp sharp.............me wey be say my body na hm dey here but my mind no dey.........lol

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
kciano:

Danke
What about the other bank charges e.g telex, VAT etc? How much were u charged?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2015
anudavies:
Hi all you guys are really doing a great job, please i want to apply for jan/Feb 2016 intake as my back to canada can anybody suggest a school that offers
1.Msc computer science in english with less admission wahala and at least well populated with nigerians, have tried using google but am not satisfied with the results am getting

As far as I know, GRE is not required.
Check WWW.daad.de/en check for international programmes, search the portal by filtering appropriately for the programmes you want. Since you still have time, Read this thread from pali to pali and get yourself informed and you will be fine.
I assume you are one of those that crossed over from Canada so the spoonfeeding.

P.s Getting winter admission can be a bit challenging as more opportunities are open for winter intake.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=kuthvic post=36941405]After 10 weeks I just got an email that visa is approved that I should come with 3 months travel insurance.

Big Thanks 2 everyone in this forum .May God bless everyone here and may we all smile @ the end. I LOVE U ALL ///////////////////////////////////////

Begluckwunschung mein freund! Willkommen Nach Bavaria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2015
willy2000:

1.Haba how can you declare your age by yourself? na you born yourself?

2. primary school cert is irrelevant but if you have it, you can as well add it.
3. forget about that one. it wasn't important when i was interviewed.
hi, ar u goin for bsc too ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2015
oligee:

What about the other bank charges e.g telex, VAT etc? How much were u charged?

Telex was 3k and VAT was 0.5% and other charges were very minimal
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Hey guys, pls is it possible for one to learn German and get A1 certificate at Goethe within 2 months?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

As far as I know, GRE is not required.
Check WWW.daad.de/en check for international programmes, search the portal by filtering appropriately for the programmes you want. Since you still have time, Read this thread from pali to pali and get yourself informed and you will be fine.
I assume you are one of those that crossed over from Canada so the spoonfeeding.

P.s Getting winter admission can be a bit challenging as more opportunities are open for winter intake.
Oga Eke welldone sir, what u mean is getting summer admission can be challenging!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2015
anudavies:

www.studyguidegermany.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by anudavies: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.