Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997197 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
dolpaz:

Congrats XpensiveT,

Yesterday, while there was severe madness going on here, I posted an un-official congratulatory message to Obiwann, XpensiveT, de-honourable and some others which I may not remember and Justwise deleted my post.

For no reason

Well, make I dey look.

There is no truth in that, that post was not directed to any of those individuals you mentioned and was not about congratulatory message at all

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
AZUH:
Please answer my ques thanks.i want to apply thru germany , i have applied before as a civil servant but was rejected . now i want to register my business name so i can use it to apply ,I have proofs of sending money abroad. I run a transport company all the bus plate number bears my name.i have bill of loadin embarassedg from germany every month ,my friend that is helping to buy the buses in Germany does not have valid paper to send me an invitation. Please advice. Thanks n God bless
Hello to u sir. As a self employed person, as long as u have enough money on ur bank accounts, getting a national visa to schengen states shouldn't be much of a problem. Go to the embassy in Abuja and make the inquiry. Self employed successful business men do not have a hard time going to Germany. Are u asking for a tourist visa? If yes, u will get it without much of a problem. All u need is ur bank statement from the past three months ( use the account which has ur life savings) so they know u can take care of Urself, get a hotel, and u are good to go. The only reason u might get rejected for a tourist visa is if u have insufficient funds, or no hotel reservation or if u have criminal records. It should be easier if u have traveled to the UK or US before. Hope it helps. Good luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
futurewise11:

no blame the guy,na vexing mode the guy activate
I want to get across to you, Bro... I sent you a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bigzzz: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Following the asylum topic that came to light on this thread last night, I quickly made a rough research this AM. Below are my findings and personal opinions:

First, it must be said that the EU got the asylum structuring all wrong. There is a reason countries like US, Canada, Australia et all are very strict with the process of absorbing asylum seekers into their country, especially in enormous numbers.

It appear the bulk share of the asylum burden currently fall on the laps of Germany as the number of refugees in the country is slightly greater than that of other EU countries put together, excluding one or two countries in the EU of course; who receive nearly half the number of Germany's.

It's also worth noting that the German government are apparently bothered about the asylum scheme. As a result, many refugees in Germany are subjected to deportation while hundreds of thousands asylum applications are being strictly scrutinised, although some highly placed German politicians and stakeholders are kicking against such developments.

Additionally, some Germans are irritated by the drastic rise in number of refugees in their country which is evident in the ongoing protests in the German state of Bavaria, and is predicted to spread across the country. And in my opinion, barbaric reactions by Bavarians such as: torching refugee settlements and assaulting unarmed refugees are petty and uncalled for.

While I believe refugees aren't necessarily a threat to Germany's economy, I do have my concerns regarding security - underrate Arabs at your own peril! And that's not being racist or bigoted, it's just me being logical. It also brings to mind the so called German visa 'anti-terrorist form', which at this point I believe is quite laughable, as 80 - 90 percent of the asylum seekers/refugees hail from hot zones like: Syria, Iraq and Pakistan.

Conclusively, Germany should be applauded for being a BIG BROTHER to displaced persons, countries at war and most notably; its EU counterparts. But Germany should also remember that 'it is a cold world' we live in, where generosity comes at a price, often very costly.

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Thank you sir. I am not going for tourist. I am going for business. I have bill of loading with my name, I have buying buying buses from germany through the help of a friend. How much do I need to have in my account. The bus I am going there to buy cost 1,200 euro and I want to buy three. I have a transport company where all my plate number are registered under my name. But sir I applied as a civil servant last five months and I was rejected. It's the agent that did the whole packaging. I want to register my business how long can my business name stay before I use it for the application. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
justwise:

There is no truth in that, that post was not directed to any of those individuals you mentioned and was not about congratulatory message at all

Justwise, It was after this post. before the German embassy consultant brouhaha crept in.

But since lots of post have been hidden before and after, you may not notice.

I'll let it slide

One Love !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingsleymike: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
@bigzzz you have said it all. I believe Germany is simply taking in too much of them. They might end up struggling to control them when they start firing on all cylinders. Take a look around the world and you will realize what I mean.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2015
dolpaz:

Justwise, It was after this post. before the German embassy consultant brouhaha crept in.

But since lots of post have been hidden before and after, you may not notice.

I'll let it slide

One Love !

Bro don't make false allegation, i did not remove any of your post apart from the one i screenshot above and that was purely because of the post you quoted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2015
congratulations my G @xpensiveT........Barka Allahu fi ah.......throughly @ obiwann we don dey go one one......make i had this one...."jeje jeje we dey go oooo jeje we dey go o jeje.....action student na we dey go jeje....lol.....GODWINS HE ALWAYS DOES.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2015
AZUH:
Thank you sir. I am not going for tourist. I am going for business. I have bill of loading with my name, I have buying buying buses from germany through the help of a friend. How much do I need to have in my account. The bus I am going there to buy cost 1,200 euro and I want to buy three. I have a transport company where all my plate number are registered under my name. But sir I applied as a civil servant last five months and I was rejected. It's the agent that did the whole packaging. I want to register my business how long can my business name stay before I use it for the application. Thanks.

Hi. There is no agent when u want to get a visa to Germany. U go directly to the embassy ur self. I'm not an expert on business so I can't really help u in this case. Are u moving there permanently or u want to just buy the things u need, ship them and come back home?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Obiwannn:
Really grateful for your reply... So by this, u are implying that it is not impossible for one to select preferred (window) seats on wakanow? And to do this one has to place a call thru\visit their office?

XpensiveT, hearty congratulatory cheers to you... Wetin do ur phone na?
*singing* <One by One, We don dey go.. >

You can still select preferred seat after your ticket is confirmed. Seat selection is not possible before ticket confirmation whether you paid online or by cash. After your ticket might have been confirmed, go to the airline website, log in using your ticket number and select your preferred seat and meal. 48 hours to your flight you can do online check-in and print your boarding pass. Online check- in will save you a lot of stress and time on the day of your flight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Buy, ship and come back. That is what I am going there to do sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2015
XpensiveT:
I hereby annouce to my e-family that I received the most anticipated mail this morning at exactly 7:03am to come for my visa grin grin.
Really a long wait but its worth the wait... Congratulations and enjoy ur sweet victory...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
kingsleymike:
@bigzzz you have said it all. I believe Germany is simply taking in too much of them. They might end up struggling to control them when they start firing on all cylinders. Take a look around the world and you will realize what I mean.

Is Germany nt gettin it all wrong in accepting intl students in droves?....Bros WE ARE ALL MIGRANTS....No one would love to leave his/motherland just for leavin sake, circumstances beyond their control is the driving force...

I dont get it when Migrants share such sentiments.The only set of pple who to me has the guts to share such re pple who re pure Germans nt even Germans of foreign descent.

Also the other fella talkin abt USA ..Australia and co...The only thing going for those countries is that they re far from the Migrant countries...

Syrians were okay until the uprising and the proxy war going on there (West :America and Europe supporting the rebels vs East Russia n Iran supporting Assad)..When u destabilise a country by virtue of proxy war u shld also be responsible for the humanitarian crises...its quite easy today for pple from africa( Somali, Eriteria, Sudan, Ghana and Nigeria: Countries facing extreme case of structural violence due to the corruption of the elites)to cross because libya is now a failed state no control at all because the west could nt stand Gadaffi and with their Nato allies went all out for him today what do we ve ..a failed state....

When u talk to this migrant u will get a different view of everything...it could be you..and dont be quick to day we know the arabs bla bla and share islamophobic views ....yes they re muslim extremist but nt all re extremists..just same way nt all Nigerians do drugs and Advance free fraud...Stop the stereotype...

LIVE AND LETS LIVE.

PEACE

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
zeeblamj:

U might have to pay for the window seat. Most times they charge 33 dollars for it. But I still think that after the booking and payment on wakanow.com so u don't have to pay with ur card using their outrageous exchange rates or something. After use ur booking reference on the Turkish air website to choose a window seat. U might be lucky to find a free one. If it's a big plane, don't choose seat 27 area. U can choose 10 in front or 30 something. Go a bit in d middle. U get a better view outside if the wings of the plane are not directly beside u. Good luck.
Thank u ibanj and thanks zeeblamj (this una ryhming names no be here oh lol). Lovely tips. Just when i thought that a winged window seat would bring most joy.. i had wanted to enjoy observing d mechanical motion of the wings as d plane changed altitude...but paying d price of having a poor view of d surrounding terrain underneath? i just have to reach a compromise...

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
XpensiveT:
I hereby annouce to my e-family that I received the most anticipated mail this morning at exactly 7:03am to come for my visa grin grin...I cldnt watch my Chelsea match yesterday and I was reading sport news on my phone when I receive the mail.

It took exactly 5weeks and 2 working days. I pray all others waiting for d mail will get it this week. The wait is not easy. Nd to all who are yet to do their interview, may Almighty Allah see u thru. I love this family alot and u guyz gave me all information I used up to this level. May God bless you all. The journey is not easy i must say.

Thank you is jes too small to appreciate my bosses here on NL @Topeajis @Eke40seven @Dolpaz @Hollaytan @Shakurolalekan @Obiwannn @Dehourable @Kennyoguns0509 @Aibee nd all others i cldnt mention. Thank you all nd God bless.

#TeamWinter2015 #TeamFreiburg

Congrats bro...so at last God has put a smile one ur face ...thumps up
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Obiwannn:
Thank u ibanj and thanks zeeblamj (this una ryhming names no be here oh lol). Lovely tips. Just when i thought that a winged window seat would bring most joy.. i had wanted to enjoy observing d mechanical motion of the wings as d plane changed altitude...but paying d price of having a poor view of d surrounding terrain underneath? i just have to reach a compromise...

I have chosen to sit by the window seat and has never paid anything extra on Emirates. Not sure of any other airlines...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
justwise:

Bro don't make false allegation, i did not remove any of your post apart from the one i screenshot above and that was purely because of the post you quoted.

He is not making a wrong allegation, I saw the post myself. If the post is not on this thread and you have not hide it like you said, then where is the post?

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you cannot afford the accommodation cost in Germany you may follow this lady's step.

One German woman's solution to soaring rent prices: live on a commuter train
A young woman in Germany has given up her flat and started living on high-speed trains – because she was fed up with paying the rent.

The rent for Leonie Müller’s apartment in Stuttgart was relatively low even by Germany’s standards, at €400 (£290) a month.

But it was more than the cost of an annual season ticket for all of Germany’s high-speed rail services, which works out at just €340 (£250) a month.

The 23-year-old student said the idea had come to her after she fell out with her landlord.

Read full article from the link below...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11820173/One-German-womans-solution-to-soaring-rent-prices-live-on-a-commuter-train.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
For those that are preparing for their interview, I think this can be of help if you have it on your desktop, laptop or phone background. To save it, right click on the image, end the file name with[b] .jpg[/b]. Congrats ExpensiveT, go there and succeed.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
mostyg:

You can still select preferred seat after your ticket is confirmed. Seat selection is not possible before ticket confirmation whether you paid online or by cash. After your ticket might have been confirmed, go to the airline website, log in using your ticket number and select your preferred seat and meal. 48 hours to your flight you can do online check-in and print your boarding pass. Online check- in will same you a lot of stress and time on the day of your flight.
THANK U BROTHER...NA MAN U B

honourableseyi:

He is not making a wrong allegation, I saw the post myself. If the post is not on this thread and you have not hide it like you said, then where is the post?

I taya oh.
Oga wey get power, if you like delete this post again.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
My great people in greet una. You guys don try wella. May God continue to bless una hustle. Abeg my interview na next week Monday 1st of September. I'm going for Bsc. Please I don prepare enough for am I just want anybody to just give me the must knows for my interview so I'd be sure am on track. Secondly the questionnaire form would it be attached together with th visa application form?
Thirdly, I never get my account number from db oh, opened on the 3rd of August. Thanks in anticipation of your yab free responses

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Obs3rver @Kaypopps @Eke40seven @Obiwannn @Dolpaz @Aibee01 @Yusufftaiwo @Kciano @Honourableseyi.... Thanks a bunch, bosses. I remain 100% loyal to your government grin . #MaximumRespect #VielenDank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
sirkells:
My great people in greet una. You guys don try wella. May God continue to bless una hustle. Abeg my interview na next week Monday 1st of September. I'm going for Bsc. Please I don prepare enough for am I just want anybody to just give me the must knows for my interview so I'd be sure am on track. Secondly the questionnaire form would it be attached together with th visa application form?
Thirdly, I never get my account number from db oh, opened on the 3rd of August. Thanks in anticipation of your yab free responses

1a. You have not had your interview and you have already started mixing things up. The last time I checked, Sept. 1 is a Tuesday and not a Monday.
1b. Prepare yourself for some mathematics questions depending on the course you have been admitted for.
2. Yes
3. Account number will still come, it takes 3-4 weeks. Expect it this week and if possible fund your account before the interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
sirkells:

If you have done due diligence by close marking this thread, then I can only assume that you are good to go. Be that as it may, a few pages back would reveal succinct nuggets including some sample tests you may encounter during your interview. Apart from this, know the Country (its borders with other countries, states and maybe capitals and other details necessary), your school, your course and its modules, your reasons for all the choices you have made and a good flowing story about your sponsors.

Yes, attach the questionnaire to the application pages and enter details as required at the back pages.

It is exactly 3 weeks since you opened the DB account, my belief is that you will get your details any time from today but definitely before your interview.

Wishing you the very best.....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
AZUH:
Buy, ship and come back. That is what I am going there to do sir.

You have to provide strong ties in Nigeria and proof that you will return.

Are you married? Is our business registered ?
How long have you been running the business?
Do you pay tax?
How much is your business worth?

There are lots of factors considered when applying for a business visa. You can give it a shot if you are confident.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
mostyg:
If you cannot afford the accommodation cost in Germany you may follow this lady's step.

One German woman's solution to soaring rent prices: live on a commuter train
A young woman in Germany has given up her flat and started living on high-speed trains – because she was fed up with paying the rent.

The rent for Leonie Müller’s apartment in Stuttgart was relatively low even by Germany’s standards, at €400 (£290) a month.

But it was more than the cost of an annual season ticket for all of Germany’s high-speed rail services, which works out at just €340 (£250) a month.

The 23-year-old student said the idea had come to her after she fell out with her landlord.

Read full article from the link below...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11820173/One-German-womans-solution-to-soaring-rent-prices-live-on-a-commuter-train.html

Did you read the article at all? people please don't try it. You won't survive it. Besides she spends time at her bfs and mums.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes I married with a son. I have two shares. I have being doing the business for 6 yrs now. But I have not registered but I have all my proof since 2009 till death bearing my name. I want to register it soon. So I can use it to apply. Would that be a problem? Sir I also have bill of loading from germany. I also have proof of sending money to germany from nigeria. Please advice me on what to do sir. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
sirkells:
Thirdly, I never get my account number from db oh, opened on the 3rd of August. Thanks in anticipation of your yab free responses grin grin grin

In addition to all the AOG on this thread, if your course is Engineering,brush up your Physics and mathematics, If it is science like Biochem, medicine and all that, brush up your Biology and Chemistry and so on. Depending on your course of study, just brush up(the basics) two subjects that are directly related to your chosen course. Be calm and compose on the day of the interview, be free to discuss with other students that are there for the same purpose; this will calm your nerve and give you confidence. If you are a shy type or someone that don't enter "gear" 1 on time, you may chose not to stay at the front (becoming the number one to be interviewed). This can be done when the igbo man is collecting the passports and booking slips from all the students outside the embassy before you enter the judgement room. Depending on your nature, this can help control your nerves and curiosity. Finally, arrange your document very well. Insert your booking slip inside your passport even before the igbo man ask you to, that is what he needs at the gate. May the presence of the Lord go with you. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Replied your pm
pompido:

If you have done due diligence by close marking this thread, then I can only assume that you are good to go. Be that as it may, a few pages back would reveal succinct nuggets including some sample tests you may encounter during your interview. Apart from this, know the Country (its borders with other countries, states and maybe capitals and other details necessary), your school, your course and its modules, your reasons for all the choices you have made and a good flowing story about your sponsors.

Yes, attach the questionnaire to the application pages and enter details as required at the back pages.

It is exactly 3 weeks since you opened the DB account, my belief is that you will get your details any time from today but definitely before your interview.

Wishing you the very best.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.