Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996918 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
where are the mod,when you need them?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ahbbiey:
You do your consultations from Italy?

Nothing illegal is going on here Madam.

Just fellow Nigerians giving each other advice and tips for studying in Germany.

Questions from school applications to tips about how to comport ones self during visa interviews are given.

For more information kindly read the thread from Part 1 to be well versed.

Have a wonderful evening.

PS: Nipost can help you with importing your yam but they do not ship beans.
I see what you did there grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
GUYS IGNORE MERCYLADY...... she is just an attention seeker. And she definitely has gotten what she wanted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skindoc(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good evening house, pls i need a help/link to search for unis that are offering summer course for bachelor program in transport management and logistics on daad website, I have tried it several times but i ain't get it or any link that i can get unis that are offering admission for summer. Ty

House, abeg help a brother o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok. This is escalating rather quickly! WHERE THE HELL IS JUSTWISE WHEN YOU NEED HIM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
am not having issue with anybody ,just my own advice which is not mandatory to accept.
willy2000:

That was mean.... come on we all know her kind of person. grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ahbbiey:
You do your consultations from Italy?

Nothing illegal is going on here Madam.

Just fellow Nigerians giving each other advice and tips for studying in Germany.

Questions from school applications to tips about how to comport ones self during visa interviews are given.

For more information kindly read the thread from Part 1 to be well versed.

Have a wonderful evening.

PS: Nipost can help you with importing your yam but they do not ship beans.

abbiey u really tried ooh...explaining all this.
First thing I did waz check her profile and I waznt surprised. Shez just some hustler trying to move all our foodstuffs to italy especially YAMS.
she should be arrested for attempting to cause scarcity of yams in NIGERIA.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I saw them too but in every thing there is a need to be civil.

I did take some shots at her too but no need to go on calling her names.

Kelvinpam:

abbiey u really tried ooh...explaining all this.
First thing I did waz check her profile and I waznt surprised. Shez just some hustler trying to move all our foodstuffs to italy especially YAMS.
she should be arrested for attempting to cause scarcity of yams in NIGERIA.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mr dolpaz,

Erin min pae....ofe gbe iya agba si ile abi....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
oligee:
My opinion: demlarbenz is a free-spirited lady, a sanguine to the core who is always willing to go out of her way to help. She freely talks about her personal experiences, no holds-bar. She bumped into this thread and ever thence has been committed to helping her countrymen reach their goal(where she already is). She has nothing to gain from this thread, but most of us have.
As a sanguine she talks freely of her experience, but unfortunately some people will think its boasting or inferiority complex, like crown thinks.
@ crowns pls and pls take it easy. I used to hold u in high esteem. U can do with less insults and name calling. Bury d hatchets of war.
Let's not display our dirty linen in d public.
I guess you meant zeeblamj

For those of you who do not know why NIPOST does not post beans; BEANS HAS BEEN BANNED IN THE EU FOR SOME TIME NOW!!
*Modified*
It's Nigerian beans that was banned so you beans lovers can try Ghanaian beans wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skindoc(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
skindoc:
Good evening house, pls i need a help/link to search for unis that are offering summer course for bachelor program in transport management and logistics on daad website, I have tried it several times but i ain't get it or any link that i can get unis that are offering admission for summer. Ty

House, abeg help a brother o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
victz:
Oga Futurewise11 Please, am still waiting to hear from you.
brother abeg send me email again abeg.i was very busy cos of work thinz. abeg no vex kindly resend the email.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chaiiiii, I don miss the real party but the vote of thanks I met is still enough. Make una do am sofrie sofrie oooooo. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
I've been following the last three pages quietly and enjoying all the knowledge shared but I've not contributed because I've notin to say...
We've come a long way on dis thread and it'll be a grave mistake to be creating enmity here...
1. If U ask a question on here,if som1 is magnanimous enough to answer Ur questions and make a little joke out of it, I DON'T THINK THAT SHOULD GET U ANGRY..in fact u should be grateful because the thread has helped alot of ppl...If u bliv d page hasn't done anytin for u den stay off d page instead of distracting us.
2. I'm always surprised wen ppl come on here, ask questions and den get offended wen som1 make a lil fun out of their case. THIS IS A PLACE OF PUBLIC OPINION AND IF U CAN'T ACCEPT THOSE LITTLE TANTRUMS DEN STAY OFF THE PAGE AND SINCE URE VERY WISE THEN SORT IT OUT URSELF...
I think It's unfair wen Ure insulting same ppl dat share their experience just to let others learn... Because of ppl like u, dis page have lost som RESOURCEFUL PPL dat would rather stay off dis page instead of getting insults /slighted for trying to help...more annoying wen u start getting personal with ur insults and abusing ppls private life(husband, wife, children etc)...Dats really gone too far...
I've read dis thread from part 1 and ppl do disagree but IT'S REALLY ANNOYING WEN SOM1 START USING VOGUE/FOWL WORDS ON PPL or abusing their family and privacy... U might even not need d help of dose here again because u already stamped Ur visa but remember alot of ppl are still coming behind (in a few weeks or months even years) dat would be denied dat same opportunities/advice/help u once had... So please let's all hang our swords...
U may choose to abuse/insult me or let it slide and keep the discussions going and alive Or create anoda thread where u can be d Almighty boss...

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
honourableseyi:
Chaiiiii, I don miss the real party but the vote of thanks I met is still enough. Make una do am sofrie sofrie oooooo. grin grin grin grin
Oti miss pady mi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks justwise for restoring decorum...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.