Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001884 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lmaoooooooooo you people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highbeey(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
thanx a lot for all ur reply
am new here,so tht sums a lot for all the questions have been asking.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Williamso:
Y'all planning on buying your winter clothes before travelling, don't forget to watch the weight... You might end up paying more for them (in excess luggage).
Very very true. A good way to reduce this is to put on/hold in hand one of the jackets
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Obiwannn:
Very very true. A good way to reduce this is to put on/hold in hand one of the jackets

Even if the sun is as hot as working oven? Chaiiii see wisdom, Naija no dey carry last. grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
honourableseyi:

Even if the sun is as hot as working oven? Chaiiii see wisdom, Naija no dey carry last. grin grin
Lol.. wetin man go do na? grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinklestar(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
seek4yemi1:
Pls house how can I check my student visa application status.

@seek4yemi1, i have been following ur updates on this thread. Pls, can i p.m u, cos u might be of help as the location u are applying from is similar to mine.
Ur assistance will be appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Has anyone used UBA for the blocked account payment? was in their HQ yesterday in marina and was told to come make the transfer. How fast has UBA transfer been, for those that have used it. please

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Souljaboi1: 3:23am On Sep 07, 2015
GottSeiDank:
'Entschuldigung Sie, ist das meine Jacke? ( Just kidding anyway) grin

Nein, es ist nicht deine Jacke. angry tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 5:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Williamso:
Y'all planning on buying your winter clothes before travelling, don't forget to watch the weight... You might end up paying more for them (in excess luggage).

It may still be cheaper to buy here than over there. I once visited an open market in Rotterdam to buy a used winter jacket but couldn't buy because the least price was 50Euro (N10,200).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:52am On Sep 07, 2015
diddykul:
Please how many days does it take to deduct the money you want to transfer from your Nigeria account to the school account. Thanks

It depends on the bank and the period in question whether they have FX at their disposal. Normally, some banks will debit you on the second day of your transaction depending on the branch and DB will send confirmation two days after.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok no probs u can
twinklestar:

@seek4yemi1, i have been following ur updates on this thread. Pls, can i p.m u, cos u might be of help as the location u are applying from is similar to mine.
Ur assistance will be appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Williamso:
Issue has been buried since! I got admitted into 4 programs with the letter of proficiency but I missed others because of the same letter! I used RWTH for my example because it was boldly written on my letter of rejection. I even uploaded an email I had from OGVU to prove the point that NOT ALL SCHOOLS ACCEPT THAT LETTER and somebody is coming to tell me trash!

NellyB, given that we know each other off this thread, I am highly disappointed in you!
bobo ur talking too much....learn to think b4 u talk....y all dis nonsense online....I would just let dis slide.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Bro his statement was affirmative. He clearly stated that the other person didn't miss the admission because of his lack of English Proficiency exam results. How affirmative do you want him to be again before you realize he was affirmative? Besides Ahbbiey has been very polite in her approach on this English issue
sorry oh try and take panadol ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Obiwannn:
True oh! How come I never thought of this?? grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

It may still be cheaper to buy here than over there. I once visited an open market in Rotterdam to buy a used winter jacket but couldn't buy because the least price was 50Euro (N10,200).
you know, these things can be heavy, and some airlines charge as much as $60 per excess kilo. So I think the math is worth solving shaa, to find the cheaper method.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2015
@nellyb24

Hey, hey, don't get so pissed over nothing... I know ur post might be removed again but that's not a reason to stop coming on here... Ok pm me lets talk. I got angry in the last days too but I got over it. People can say anything online most times without considering the next person it's been thrown at. Calm ur nerves Man. Let is Slide

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2015
@justwise u might want to go back two pages and remove some of williamso's insults so peace can finally come back on here... It's been fight fight fight in the last days. What happened to us?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Zeeblamj01:
@justwise u might want to go back two pages and remove some of williamso's insults so peace can finally come back on here... It's been fight fight fight in the last days. What happened to us?

You may have to go back to check if those posts are still visible

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2015
justwise:

See? Nellyb, Williamso and everyone who's angry at eachother. It's over now. Oya come and drink Kunu. Lol have a great day ahead my darlings!

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by leo2314: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Good mrng Nairalanders, I appreciate your views and advise on the last last comment I dropped about a post dated aptitude test. So now dat it is said that its an aptitude test I want to ask those who have written 1 b4 now to please tell me what areas they pick their questions from, as I used my dept of economics transcript from the univ. Of lagos and I was given admission to study agribusiness. Will the qiestions be general knowledge or from areas of my study? Looking forward to read your views guys, thanks in anticipation shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highbeey(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2015
is there a nid for DB acct?? even when u have a family member working over there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2015
highbeey:
is there a nid for DB acct?? even when u have a family member working over there.
If he family member is willing to stand as ur sponsor and he meets the basic requirements then the DB blocked account is not needed. He will take responsibility for u when u get to Deutschland
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2015
justwise:

wink grin

@nellyb24

Omo, I don miss little drama this early momo..Seems na fighting week we enter so. choi. make I carry chair siddon with my popcorn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.