Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001789 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2015
honourableseyi:

PM me to get the compiled list for Bsc while you take care of the Msc. They are for summer 2015 and purely business related courses. Shalom

Boss i'm yet to hear from you,please reply my mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by belleza083: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2015
victz:
Hi, University of Tubingen does not have the breakdown of living expenses on the schools website. That was one of the reasons why I used Union Bank to fund my blocked account. Union bank does not require such informations though their charges might be higher but their services is prompt and effective. Union Bank is stress free.

If you cannot use Union bank try to convince your bank that your school does not have a breakdown of the living expenses.

Pls, check your email for the PM reply.
Nice one broda God bless u... wll try Union bank today

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls can someone live in Bremen and be working in Hamburg since the unibremen tickets covers that area.I have contracts there, but I will be studying in Bremen. Pls my ogas , is it going to be possible,the distance between the two cities is 1hour
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Good morning everyone. Abeg my fellow 3rd of August 2015 account openers (hope my english correct) what is the way forward? I have sent mail severally to db but no response yet. Has anyone been able to get any explanation for the delay in the account numbers. Or has anyone contacted the embassy in lagos for info? Me i have called someone in Germany and he called the bank. They asked him to visit a branch close to him and give my details that they should have a better explanation. They even told him that its not suppose to take more than three weeks to send the numbers. Would brief you guys on their response when he gets there today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by belleza083: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2015
kanweYest:

Hey,

I have something that might suffice. Its a 40-page PDF on information for exchange students. Has estimates for living expenses on page 20-something. I'll hit your email with it in a moment.

There's also a webpage I saved that has similar information, only that its ained at exchange students heading to Uni Tubingen from Singapore or so. Let me know if you'll need that one too.

Has either you or Victz secured accommodation in Tuebingen?

nice one... God bless u real good! i got your mail as well. words cant express how grateful i'm for this, u are a blessing

As for accommodation, stll on waiting list ooo. i got a mail form them telling me to validate my request hopefully they should get back to me this week or next
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by casper9: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Obiwannn:
Na registered mail him use? hw much him pay? Yes, i bought stamps as well, and it cost me 300/350 naira only.
I don't know if its registered or not, I doubt it tho.
wat he told me was that, he was told to buy stamp abt 4H, and to put it in a wall enclosed box titled "oversea" that's all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2015
To nairalanders in Germany especially those in Heidelberg...

I want to find out if this shop Yancor has a physical present in this address: Kurpfalzring 114 | 69123 Heidelberg Germany or just online thing.

I have been their customer for more than 6yrs now and recent bought couple of items from them, looking at the cost of posting and delivery time..it cost more than a return ticket to Germany and will save me time waiting for the delivery.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
justwise:

I want to find out if this shop Yamcor has a physical present in this address: Kurpfalzring 114 | 69123 Heidelberg Germany or just online thing.

I have been their customer for more than 6yrs now and recent bought couple of items from them, looking at the cost of posting and delivery time..it cost more than a return ticket to Germany and will save me time waiting for the delivery.

I'm thinking you meant to say Yancor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2015
justwise:

I want to find out if this shop Yamcor has a physical present in this address: Kurpfalzring 114 | 69123 Heidelberg Germany or just online thing.

Located the building on Google maps sir

Not been there before.. but satellite imagery picks up the building.. It's very likely it's physically present. *Yancor* though

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Tinder:

I'm thinking you meant to say Yancor.

Thanks..yea i meant Yancor.

I have used the google map thing but that could just be their office or warehouse address and not the actual shop.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
All I'm telling you is you cannot use emirates airline to carry 40kg lug and 10kg hand luggage nt included o emirates can only give u 30kg lug plus 10kg hand lug,etihad and Qatar allow u to take 40kg and additional 10kg on that is 50kg in total my frnd,wen I was coming to naija last year frm dubai I used etihad I checked in my lug in dubai etihad office den take a bus to Abu Dhabi I checked in 40kg lug and carried 2bags as hand lug which weighed 10kg tho 1 etihad official confronted me and told me y do I have 2 hand lug,i told him they r vital doc which I have to hold myself.
aibee01:

you are welcome...hollytan flew emirate on Saturday and carried around 40kg ....i no know where you get your own information
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kanweYest: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
victz:
Na beginners level we dey ooo. Na only the one wey we they take pass for road we sabi. Had my interview early last month. The waiting period is something else. If you have not funded try to fund your blocked account before your interview. What course are you going to study and when is your enrolment deadline?

Lol alright now. Good news must hit you very soon by God's grace. Yeah, my plan is to fund this week, na money still dey do ojoro. Hopefully, things will work out in a few days.

Enrollment deadline on admission letter is 7th October. Asked for extension & was told I should get back to them after my interview so they'll speed up the process.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
sirkells:
Good morning everyone. Abeg my fellow 3rd of August 2015 account openers (hope my english correct) what is the way forward? I have sent mail severally to db but no response yet. Has anyone been able to get any explanation for the delay in the account numbers. Or has anyone contacted the embassy in lagos for info? Me i have called someone in Germany and he called the bank. They asked him to visit a branch close to him and give my details that they should have a better explanation. They even told him that its not suppose to take more than three weeks to send the numbers. Would brief you guys on their response when he gets there today.

Hi Sirkells, same situation here. I sent message to them enumerating two different questions with db account info being no.1 but they only answered the 2nd question. I even stated the date i applied for the account to be opened which was 3rd Aug. I can't figure out what's wrong bro.

Any person with idea of what could have been wrong?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
casper9:

I don't know if its registered or not, I doubt it tho.
wat he told me was that, he was told to buy stamp abt 4H, and to put it in a wall enclosed box titled "oversea" that's all.
LOL, Na noN registered be that o...ask am weda dem giv am tracking numba?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Rayhut:
Pls can someone live in Bremen and be working in Hamburg since the unibremen tickets covers that area.I have contracts there, but I will be studying in Bremen. Pls my ogas , is it going to be possible,the distance between the two cities is 1hour
Omoh the hamburg competition for hustle is real oh... Kielites, Bremenites and even my oga going to Dusseldorf don already get job contract while me wey de go d Hamburg sef neva c nothing.. Oga Rahyut I humble oh, make dem show boys d way na...Yes, it is very possible
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by casper9: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Obiwannn:
LOL, Na noN registered be that o...ask am weda dem giv am tracking numba?
that's d issue I had wit him, they didn't.
do you think even if he didn't get d tracking no., his mail wud still get to germany within dat 32 days, even if its risky?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
seek4yemi1:
All I'm telling you is you cannot use emirates airline to carry 40kg lug and 10kg hand luggage nt included o emirates can only give u 30kg lug plus 10kg hand lug,etihad and Qatar allow u to take 40kg and additional 10kg on that is 50kg in total my frnd,wen I was coming to naija last year frm dubai I used etihad I checked in my lug in dubai etihad office den take a bus to Abu Dhabi I checked in 40kg lug and carried 2bags as hand lug which weighed 10kg tho 1 etihad official confronted me and told me y do I have 2 hand lug,i told him they r vital doc which I have to hold myself.
What class? u knw baggage allowance for a to journey might differ from a fro journey and again it depends on to and fro destinations right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Haaa u still dey ask me na economy o,tho it was a return ticket and on the ticket the specify 30kg max lug som1 here told me to ignore that and go with my 40kg lug
Obiwannn:
What class? u knw baggage allowance for a to journey might differ from a fro journey and again it depends on to and fro destinations right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2015
casper9:
that's d issue I had wit him, they didn't.
do you think even if he didn't get d tracking no., his mail wud still get to germany within dat 32 days, even if its risky?
Well i dunno and i cant say. sometimes it gets there quicker (around 2 weeks, when sent from NIPOST at MMA) other times it could take up to 2/3 months. My guess would be the latter as benin first has to send 2 lag... tell him to resend using reg. mail or if he's in a hurry give Some travelling to germany soon his docs to dispatch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
seek4yemi1:
Haaa u still dey ask me na economy o,tho it was a return ticket and on the ticket the specify 30kg max lug som1 here told me to ignore that and go with my 40kg lug
Haaa na u no talk since? u go de allow boys de book turkish ni? i hope oga kenny is reading this...
MODIFIED: SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS INSTEAD OF CARRYING 30KG PLUS ONE 10KG AS SPECIFIED ON D TICKET, U CARRIED 30KG PLUS TWO 10KG? ABI NA 40KG PLUS TWO BAGS WEIGHING 5KG EACH MAKING TOTAL OF 10KG? And since it worked for 9ja-Dubai, would it work for 9ja-Germo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bro don't misquote me I carried 40kg plus 2bags which both weighed 10kg altogether which makes my total lug 50kg both real lug and hand lug,see u can make ur main lug 40kg den carry 10kg hand lug bt u know those etihad officials in Lagos airport MM fit want u to settle dem since u know naija na,since som of u don book turkish airline u can try to add ur hand lug to ur 30kg if they agree then u update every1 o,cos I'm nt sure of Turkish airline
Obiwannn:
Haaa na u no talk since? u go de allow boys de book turkish ni? i hope oga kenny is reading this...
MODIFIED: SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS INSTEAD OF CARRYING 30KG PLUS ONE 10KG AS SPECIFIED ON D TICKET, U CARRIED 30KG PLUS TWO 10KG? ABI NA 40KG PLUS TWO BAGS WEIGHING 5KG EACH MAKING TOTAL OF 10KG? And since it worked for 9ja-Dubai, would it work for 9ja-Germo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiwannn:
Omoh the hamburg competition for hustle is real oh... Kielites, Bremenites and even my oga going to Dusseldorf don already get job contract while me wey de go d Hamburg sef neva c nothing.. Oga Rahyut I humble oh, make dem show boys d way na...Yes, it is very possible
Oga, just relax, na your own sure pass, once you enter Hamburg within a month you will get a job. Getting a job in Hamburg is very easy as a far as you are ready to work,my own contracts is through arrangement, I wish that my university is in Hamburg, so many opportunities full ground berekete for Hamburg. I will be coming your end, because I will be shipping a lot goods from Hamburg to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
I beg I need professional advice on this issue, I applied for visa interview early august nd I was given september 22, 2015 as my interview date while my enrolment at ulm university is between 5 - 9 october 2015. I contacted the embassy to let them move my interview date forward but I was told that this period is rush period for student visa nd notin could be done towards that. Actually I already paid my admin fees nd housing deposit to the school and about to fund my blocked account. I also asked the school by mailing my program coordinator for enrolment extention but I haven't gotten any reply to that regards. Pls I still need informed people here to encourage me nd tell me things I need to know considering this my case. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rayhut:

Oga, just relax, na your own sure pass, once you enter Hamburg within a month you will get a job. Getting a job in Hamburg is very easy as a far as you are ready to work,my own contracts is through arrangement, I wish that my university is in Hamburg, so many opportunities full ground berekete for Hamburg. I will be coming your end, because I will be shipping a lot goods from Hamburg to Nigeria
No wahala oga
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anvicola:
I beg I need professional advice on this issue, I applied for visa interview early august nd I was given september 22, 2015 as my interview date while my enrolment at ulm university is between 5 - 9 october 2015. I contacted the embassy to let them move my interview date forward but I was told that this period is rush period for student visa nd notin could be done towards that. Actually I already paid my admin fees nd housing deposit to the school and about to fund my blocked account. I also asked the school by mailing my program coordinator for enrolment extention but I haven't gotten any reply to that regards. Pls I still need informed people here to encourage me nd tell me things I need to know considering this my case. Thanks
SINCE DEM NO GREE REPLY UR MAIL, OGA CALL AM SHARP SHARP
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anvicola:

This has been treated couple of times.. Bolabae asked the same Question and she was answered. please, you guys should try and [size=18pt]read shocked[/size] some pages naa. haba

Well, these are my candid advise to you....

1) Prepare very well for your interview

2) Fund your account now, I mean now before your interview. ensure you get a DB alert at least a day after your interview. When asked to send blocked account confirmation, send it to the embassy sharperly.

3) Send an email to your course coordinator explaining the current situation or better still, put a call across.

4) Around 10 days after your interview, send an email to your Alien/Authoring office but don't sound desperate.

5) Await the school response and be hopeful...

Above all, put God first.

Danke !

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
I beg I need professional advice on this issue, I applied for german student visa interview early august nd I was given september 22, 2015 as my interview date while my enrolment at ulm university germany is between 5 - 9 october 2015. I contacted the embassy to let them move my interview date forward but I was told that this period is rush period for student visa nd notin could be done towards that. Actually I already paid my admin fees nd housing deposit to the school and about to fund my blocked account. I also asked the school by mailing my program coordinator for enrolment extention but I haven't gotten any reply to that regards. Pls I still need informed people here to encourage me nd tell me things I need to know considering this my case. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aibee01, omoh i checkd NIPOST 4 Warri, they were yarnin trash say person no fit use reg mail send stuff wey pass 5kg..say na parcel u go use, and its 15k per 5kg.
I call my guy for benin, him go meet d woman wey sabi send stuff wit nipost wella. On her receipt, it was 39,100 for 25kg, making it approx 1,600 for 1kg using reg. mail, altho she sent em to Glasgow. So d pple for warri wan job me. I de consider reducin foodstuff, carryn more clothes esp jean and winter jakt, den pple 4 here go send d foodstuff come gimme.
MODIFIED: I just got wonderful tips from a Nairalander on how to fully maximise turkish airline lUGGAGE requirements. Once i perfect am, i go buzz you, and oh yes, it involves the puttin on one (2, or even 3) winter jackt strategy. You still flyn d turks bah? Or u using emirates?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
obiwann na turkish ooo....am going with three winter jacket....will be expecting your buzz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
dolpaz:

This has been treated couple of times.. Bolabae asked the same Question and she was answered. please, you guys should try and [size=18pt]read shocked[/size] some pages naa. haba

Well, these are my candid advise to you....

1) Prepare very well for your interview

2) Fund your account now, I mean now before your interview. ensure you get a DB alert at least a day after your interview. When asked to send blocked account confirmation, send it to the embassy sharperly.

3) Send an email to your course coordinator explaining the current situation or better still, put a call across.

4) Around 10 days after your interview, send an email to your Alien/Authoring office but don't sound desperate.

5) Await the school response and be hopeful...

Above all, put God first.

Danke !

Thanks bro, I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
hollaytan:

No specific kg for dat
Ermmm, oga boss, dat laptop bag, a think no b only laptop go de inside? person fit use style convert am to 2nd (another) hand luggage arrange some kind level inside bah?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
aibee01:
obiwann na turkish ooo....am going with three winter jacket....will be expecting your buzz
Lol...u and emirates ooo...hehehe... u wan dey skype for sky abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.