Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998118 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
LIST OF VISA HOPEFULS (WINTER 2015, SUMMER 2016) and (WINTER 2016)

If you have gotten an admission and have booked for an interview, Please provide the following information :

**interview date
**Institution
**level of study
**enrollment deadline
**waitlist or visa approved

e.g 1. Johnbull: Jan 12, Uni of Hamburg, MSc, April 22, waitlist

BEST WISHES...

It can then be updated on and on... U guyz can drop ur thoughts on it

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
possible visa interview questions, 1 what is the name of angela merkel's husband and how many children do they have, what is their names. what is the name fifth german chancellor.2 what is the name of the wife of the current president of germany embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Übersetzer? Komisch grin. Ich Spreche Deutsch aber ein bisschen. Also, ich habe Deutch in Goethe Institut gelernt.
Der Satz ist richtig. Gemeinsam sind wir starke wink

[s]Du hast dein Vorstellungsgespräch in deutsch? Das ist interresant. Wie lange war alle das Vorstellungsgespräch?[/s] Sag mal bitte.

Guy your sentence is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dam12:

If you have gotten an admission and have booked for an interview, Please provide the following information :

**interview date
**Institution
**level of study
**enrollment deadline

BEST WISHES...

Nice 1 bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Then correct it. Am still learning the language anyway grin.
willy2000:

Guy your sentence is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dam12:

**interview date
**Institution
**level of study
**enrollment deadline

BEST WISHES...

With due respect sir, one of our members had a terrible experience last year and we will not want to experience such again. Therefore, I urge and suggested that evry members of this honourable forum shld keep some activities concerning this germany pursuit confidential for our own safety because we are on a faceless forum.

I think we are very much comfortable the way things are moving so far, so disclosing some sensible dates may not be good for us.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Then correct it. Am still learning the language anyway grin.
Du hast dein Vorstellungsgespräch in deutsch? Das ist interresant. Wie lange war alle das Vorstellungsgespräch?

Hast du dein Vorstellungsgespräch auf deutsch gehabt? Das ist interressant.Wie lange hat es gedauert?
or
Hattest du dein Vorstellungsgespräch auf deutsch ? Das ist interresant. wie lange dauerte es ?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ethelbert006:
My dear people,

I just collected the visa from the Embassy today. Happy to have met Vivian (she said she knows Eke personally, I mean personally; @Eke she fyn wella, you for tell us na #winks wink ). Happy to also meet Ann (She too make sense, but that one na private matter.) and many Nairaland guests that do read this thread.

For now, I am still packing my bags, enjoying the Nigerian breeze and eating enough nkwobi, isi-ewu, afang soup and banga soup, coupled with palm wine, so that I no go miss am too much when I reach Deutscheland.

#Timi Dakolo's song "Wish Me Well" activated.

Chai!! Very fine, light skinned and very tall? See as you and Vivian open my yash today, make I come prepare to write one full letter to explain this situation to the major stakeholder..

All the best in your journey by the way...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks boss. Though I wasn't asking if he had it in Deutch, it was just an expression cos he already said that. I like constructive criticism. Learnt something new again today. grin yippee wink
willy2000:

Du hast dein Vorstellungsgespräch in deutsch? Das ist interresant. Wie lange war alle das Vorstellungsgespräch?

Hast du dein Vorstellungsgespräch auf deutsch gehabt? Das ist interressant.Wie lange hat es gedauert?
or
Hattest du dein Vorstellungsgespräch auf deutsch ? Das ist interresant. wie lange dauerte es ?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Thanks boss. Though I wasn't asking if he had it in Deutch, it was just an expression cos he already said that. I like constructive criticism. Learnt something new again today. grin yippee wink

I know, German grammar can't be circumnavigated like English. So one has to be really careful when using the language.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
LeoCruz:
nairalanders, please I want to apply for masters in the area of communication or info tech. my final CGPA is 3.12/5.0, can it secure admission for me??. I have no English test cert.only letter from my HOD stating the mode of instruction in my first degree was English. please help me with some schools best advise. I was denied last month. I dont want to apeal due to my enrollment date 14th September. so I decided to go masters straight. ur advise is highly needed.thanks
You meet the minimum requirements really but the competition for space may put you at a disadvantage. Just make sure you apply to as many schools as possible and for this to be possible considering the application period, I will advise you write the language proficiency test (IELTS) preferably. Make sure you make out adequate time to prepare for the exam. Sleep on DAAD to assess all your options.. Read through the requirements on the "course website" and send messages to course coordinator for areas you are not so clear about.

This advise is also applicable to all winter hopefuls, especially many I see here whose level of knowledge on this journey doesn't seem so sound.

My two courses!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kanweYest: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yo, who has any extra 1.8m that they're not using? I want to quickly use it for something grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Noted. grin
willy2000:

I know, German grammar can't be circumnavigated like English. So one has to be really careful when using the language.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well its actually not a big deal cos its works well on the other thread besides we are not providing any real name, contact or identity on it. As a matter of fact some ppl have actually said their interview dates couple of times here before going for it and there hv been no problem, also the interview date can even be dropped/updated after it's done if ure skeptical about dropping it here before going for it.

*p.s Its very voluntary since some ppl don't contribute here afterall but read, learn nd move
Dehonourable:

With due respect sir, one of our members had a terrible experience last year and we will not want to experience such again. Therefore, I urge and suggested that evry members of this honourable forum shld keep some activities concerning this germany pursuit confidential for our own safety because we are on a faceless forum.

I think we are very much comfortable the way things are moving so far, so disclosing some sensible dates may not be good for us.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Cent24 post=38036839]

My dear u are go to go ur cgp according to german's is 2.4 and most schools in german accepts 2.5 and below so wt urs u are in line. Jst write a good motivational letter too. For proof of English ur HOD's letter might be ok bt I used letter from high court that English is d language of instruction in nigeria and also the p of instruction on my Bsc and I got two admissions out of three. U can add court affidavit that english is d language of instruction, this cannot cost u more than 500 naira. Most importantly daad.de has final answers bt the truth is that there are few summer semester courses shal. [/quote
thanks Boss. I appreciate ur quick reply. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swtxt(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
So I picked up my visa at the embassy yesterday. We were 19 in number that came for collection. Will be leaving really soon na just packing dey my head now...

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
kilo4sure:

One more thing please, did you also secure admission to the bsc course with letter from your HOD in your school?

yeah. I used the letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
kuthvic:

my lappy was with me. They will even tell u 2 put ur in ur hand luggage.
Meaning the laptop bag privilege no dey den since ur lappy de inside ur hand luggage
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
swtxt:
So I picked up my visa at the embassy yesterday. We were 19 in number that came for collection. Will be leaving really soon na just packing dey my head now...

PACK ALL THE FOODSTUFF OH

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ethelbert006:

You never can tell what a man will meet on his way to the top. Meeting good women is one of it.
I am going to Gottingen - Georg August University (. . .2nd Best School in Germany, 67th in the World #JustFormingSwag#).
To study what? *tongue out*

lol.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dam12:

**interview date
**Institution
**level of study
**enrollment deadline

BEST WISHES...

My take on this is that:
What is the purpose? What is or are the advantage(s) of towing this part? Will it add to the success stories we have been having here? How will it benefit this thread?
German student visa processing and that of canada are totally different. In canada, it is non appearance; meaning your success will base on documents you submitted and I don't think there is anything like oral interview while that of German is in other way . If it is not going to be of any benefit to the thread, make we kuku ma drop am and continue with what we have been using which is working for us till today. It is not compulsory to inculcate what others are doing if it is not going to change anything positively or just for the sake of it. My own opinion. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swtxt(f): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Obiwannn:

PACK ALL THE FOODSTUFF OH
All? shocked shocked which ones the people for house go come chop na?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Obiwannn:
Meaning the laptop bag privilege no dey den since ur lappy de inside ur hand luggage

some people carry 3 different bags as hand luggage. They just fastened them 2gether. U just have 2 be creative in making your bags on one long bag.evenif they see it as 3 . its not their business as long as it is 10kg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Greetings efamily.

To all those that intend 2 come 2 FHWS next yr. u can apply 4 your visa now and get a visa they call admission seekers visa.it is a 9 months visa which entitles you 2 come 2 Germany and seek admission if you already have the qualification to get admission in Germany.

Here is how :
Apply for your evaluation from UNI-ASSIT NOW. for fhws and some skools it is called VPD . Get VDP plus equavalence for your Naija Certificate then proceed 2 the embassy with it . They will grant u admission seekers visa.

There is a Girl from Cameroon in my class. that was how she got here .I do not have the full details yet -- "I no wan too worry her yet 2 explain 2 me make she no con dey think am the wrong way"

please browse the internet 4 more details....I will update u on it next time i get the chance 2 bring up the topic with her

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Eke40seven:
You meet the minimum requirements really but the competition for space may put you at a disadvantage. Just make sure you apply to as many schools as possible and for this to be possible considering the application period, I will advise you write the language proficiency test (IELTS) preferably. Make sure you make out adequate time to prepare for the exam. Sleep on DAAD to assess all your options.. Read through the requirements on the "course website" and send messages to course coordinator for areas you are not so clear about.

This advise is also applicable to all winter hopefuls, especially many I see here whose level of knowledge on this journey doesn't seem so sound.

My two courses!
Exactly, this is why I made it clear to prolific that for competitive courses 2.5 is just the minimum requirement to apply with but may not be good enough, sometimes even 2.0 can be too low, so like you said boss the best is to apply to as many skools as possible, and if der's no cash yet for ielts( which might be a problem for few of us sometimes) you can spread your tentacles to search for courses not under ur field but related in a way, you may find about 2 or 3 dat do not require ielts, and apply to dose ones first.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2015
@Royalpurple, when was ur interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prolific1(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2015
ogompaul:
Are u the same prolific on UNN DE 2014 Admission thread.
naa, that Prolific is a fraud, Arrest Him!!!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RoyalPurple: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
uchezdedon:
@Royalpurple, when was ur interview?
Interview was 18th August. Trusting God as i want to meet the October 1st Deadline. It is well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello! No matter what you do, don't send money in parts from two different countries when funding your account for instance, some in Euros from Germany and may be another part from Nigeria. That's how I made my payments and by the grace of God, today is one week plus one day I have been happily anticipating confirmation from DB and yet no show. I have sent contacts and even emails when I felt it was taking too long, no reply from the main contact form but the response from the mail directed me to the contact form, now I have taken more actions, I found the official phone numbers of my branch and won't stop calling them until they produce the dam* confirmation.. Them go hear am.... I feel DB is just too slow with their process for a German organisation... Ifesowapo micro finance bank in my local community will do better.

No cause for alarm though, I know some other people on Same situation so mine is not peculiar.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Eke40seven:
Hello! No matter what you do, don't send money in parts from two different countries when funding your account for instance, some in Euros from Germany and may be another part from Nigeria. That's how I made my payments and by the grace of God, today is one week plus one day I have been happily anticipating confirmation from DB and yet no show. I have sent contacts and even emails when I felt it was taking too long, no reply from the main contact form but the responsd from the mail directed me to the contact form, now I have taken more actions, I found the official phone numbers of my branch and won't stop calling them until they produce the dam* confirmation.. Them hear am.... I feel DB is just too slow with their process for a German organisation... Ifesowapo micro finance bank in my local community will do better.

No cause for alarm though, I know some other people on Same situation so mine is not peculiar.
grin grin grin grin
This guy will not kill me oh!
I don't think that's the issue as I know someone that funded from England and Nigeria about 3 weeks ago and got the blocking confirmation 5 days later... Just keep bugging them shaaa

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
swtxt:

All? shocked shocked which ones the people for house go come chop na?
So you'd rather want the house in Germany to be hungry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.