Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998655 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
please any oldenburg university in the house should pm me,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
AZUH:
@xpensiveT please help me to confirm this. Please is this website sure? I want to go to germany through conference and they have one coming up on December. www.culturaldiplomacy.org . The fee is 343 euro. Please answer me. Thanks.
Their conferences is real, they are authentic, but the problem will be whether the Nigeria German embassy will give you the visa if you are not a regular traveller or have a strong ties to Nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Light007:
Is NYSC Certificate a prerequisite to studying in Germany? I think it's proper to plan ahead. With this kinda zeal, by the time he applies for admission he might be on level B1 of the language (if he chose to take it seriously) and could even apply for a DAAD scholarship. Bro, I believe you are doing the right thing. Planning won't hurt your grades...
No NYSC is not a prerequisite to study in Germany, but we need it because most of us will not stay in foreign land for lifetime, some us will come back and become ministers, federal appointment and contest for political positions that is where Nysc is needed, between I said before that having ambition is not bad but it always better to catch the bird you are pursuing in bush A before pursuing the bird in bush B.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please anyone has anyone in FSU Jena or around Jena. I need a bunk for two nights in October (All cheap hotels have been booked).

Thank you in expectation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
@azuh I tire for your matter oooo , last time you say you wan do business for Germany now you wan go for cultural Event let it be not what am thinking Oooo abeg house help me reason him matter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Please anyone has anyone in FSU Jena or around Jena. I need a bunk for two nights in October (All cheap hotels have been booked).

Thank you in expectation.

Wao! finally got someone heading to the same direction with me. O boi all these Bremen and Berlin peeps wan use styling finish me b4 lolz! Bros Abeg o I de wait! why not sign up for a mentorship program hosted by FSU and hook up with a mentor? I've got a mentor who's is willing to pick me up upon arrival. Chat and we'll talk more.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
ellacute45:
@azuh I tire for your matter oooo , last time you say you wan do business for Germany now you wan go for cultural Event let it be not what am thinking Oooo abeg house help me reason him matter
The guy wan use any available means to enter Germany, but to bypass the VO at embassy will be a problem for him, that conference way will be tougher than using business means.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sorry boss. I am in Deutschland already. I have an Autumn school to attend at FSU and I just need two nights accommodation. ALl cheap hotel options have been booked. If you will be in JENA by 14th October, I will be glad if you can help. Thanks

Pauluche:

Wao! finally got someone heading to the same direction with me. O boi all these Bremen and Berlin peeps wan use styling finish me b4 lolz! Bros abeg whatsapp 07064967991. Abeg o I de wait! why not sign up for a mentorship program hosted by FSU and hook up with a mentor? I've got a mentor who's is willing to pick me up upon arrival. Chat and we'll talk more.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
I smell desperation here. He is not going for business again but wants to enter Deutschland through conference. grin By the way, this is not the best place to get answer for his questions. He should contact the embassy. We are mostly students trying to further our education in Deutschland and not business men or women. I remembered @Zeeblamj01 answered him once and he is back again.
@AZUH take note
ellacute45:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
I can't remember the moniker of that guy that said his alien office requested an additional amount (8400) for his blocked account and he sent 360 on his previous balance of 8040 without any confirmation. The truth is that, he will not get one and will only wait in vain, for that to happen, he will need a supplementary form filled alongside the amount to be transfered. I hope he has requested for the new balance under the contact form.

Now to me, its been over 2 weeks I have been debited with the evdence of my Telex without a reply from the bank for confirmation, deadline no far self. The last time I mentioned it, I didn't get one single suggestion, the ones that commented were more interested in the fact that i could press a panic button which I found not so great, the other guy in same situation had given up already, (you wouldn't imagine how it feels).

I have sent email through the contact form, no reply
Replied the mail they used to send my contact details, no reply
Called my branch directly as predicted they wouldn't disclose info on the phone
Sent email to the embassy ....they said they can't help me.
A very dear friend mobilized some other friends too to check different DB branches around, only one came with a positive reply after standing his ground that he won't leave the bank and would rather die there if they don't give him positive response (true friend)..the bank said the amount remained 15 euros that if that is paid, the problem will be solved, that was on friday and it was paid, and an assurance was given that the confirmation will be sent on Tuesday, today na Wednesday, no reply yet.
I have been a bit calm, but I think this require more drastic actions, October is around the corner for me, for my friend, the trauma have not been easy.
If you reside in Germany or have been through something similar and you have suggestions, please contribute, I have exhausted and applied all my own knowledge on this.
Danke Schön!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rayhut:

Guy I think you should forget about Germany issue for now and concentrate on your studies, you still have many years to go,at 200l,it will still take you up to 5years for you to have your NYSC certificate on your hand, things may not be the same in Germany concerning admission procedures at that time, even those that have first class sometimes got their application rejected, although noting is wrong with someone having ambition.
@Rayhut Advice well heeded I know it seems I'm being a bit dogged about it but its just the way i am. I am doing the work i.e. the research now, complemented with faith and prayer the future is secured. A Major part of that work is my studies, which is the priority issue for now Bro. Besides if anything it encourages me to get the best result possible so as to increase my chances of succeeding in both endeavours. As per the NYSC I no sure say i go do am sef because i really have no interest in it at all and this is not a recent development never really saw the need.

P.S. 2014/2015 Session is over so i'm officially a 300L student.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:
I can't remember the moniker of that guy that said his alien office requested an additional amount (8400) for his blocked account and he sent 360 on his previous balance of 8040 without any confirmation. The truth is that, he will not get one and will only wait in vain, for that to happen, he will need a supplementary form filled alongside the amount to be transfered. I hope he has requested for the new balance under the contact form.

Now to me, its been over 2 weeks I have been debited with the evdence of my Telex without a reply from the bank for confirmation, deadline no far self. The last time I mentioned it, I didn't get one single suggestion, the ones that commented were more interested in the fact that i could press a panic button which I found not so great, the other guy in same situation had given up already, (you wouldn't imagine how it feels).

A very dear friend mobilized some other friends too to check different DB branches around, only one came with a positive reply after standing his ground that he won't leave the bank and would rather die there if they don't give him positive response (true friend)..the bank said the amount remained 15 euros that if that is paid, the problem will be solved, that was on friday and it was paid, and an assurance was given that the confirmation will be sent on Tuesday, today na Wednesday, no reply yet.
I have been a bit calm, but I think this require more drastic actions, October is around the corner for me, for my friend, the trauma have not been easy.
If you reside in Germany or have been through something similar and you have suggestions, please contribute, I have exhausted and applied all my own knowledge on this.
Danke Schön!
That DB slow die shaa, but I hope that by the end of this week any person with pending reply from DB will get it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Light007:
Is NYSC Certificate a prerequisite to studying in Germany? I think it's proper to plan ahead. With this kinda zeal, by the time he applies for admission he might be on level B1 of the language (if he chose to take it seriously) and could even apply for a DAAD scholarship. Bro, I believe you are doing the right thing. Planning won't hurt your grades...
Thanks Bro... I Appreciate smiley smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Danke Schön!
my brother finally eh na prayer. I swear just go sow small seed for church and pray. You would be amazed. God would see you through
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by StoneA(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello guys,

I believe the term/trend is 'reporting live and direct from Hamburg'.
I got in yesterday it was a comfortable flight experience, no trouble with immigrations whatsoever, I did not part with any money (naira or otherwise).

From the wise words of one of the many eagles reading this thread here is some advice:

Tell your nairaland colleagues that some people who monitoring them are upset that they have been bribing customs and immigration officials.
Youngsters like you in their 20s should not be paying bribes with money that you did not work for.
Those officials should actually give you people money when you are leaving Nigeria.
This is shameful. You people should please learn not to be giving bribes.

Now please refrain from throwing insults no matter how craftly constructed at me or the person(s) that decided to share their opinions with you.

In truth wether as a first timer or not, you should not under any circumstances shell out money to 'settle' these officers.
We are students and without a stable source of income, we should be able to calmly reason with these officers and tell them how we have no money, the little being carried are transport fares, I am sure if you speak calmly and not try to be stubborn they will let you pass

However this is just certain opinions of some people. If you feel the need to part with your money go ahead.

Other than that Hamburg is cold but not as Obiwanna described it (his case is very special).

You will do a lot of walking around but be sure to remember your routes, when it is time to ask questions invisible padlock will lock your mouth ;DD.

For those coming, you will be fine, at the worst you would be like Osofia in London (this is a joke, no vex)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Danke Schön!
Bros Eke no worry baba God is in charge
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rayhut:

No NYSC is not a prerequisite to study in Germany, but we need it because most of us will not stay in foreign land for lifetime, some us will come back and become ministers, federal appointment and contest for political positions that is where Nysc is needed, between I said before that having ambition is not bad but it always better to catch the bird you are pursuing in bush A before pursuing the bird in bush B.
True talk that ^^^^ smiley smiley grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke04seven..if ur frnd has paid the 15 euros all u need to do is chill ..and if by friday u dont get it tell your frnd to visit that same branch again.

Transferrin exact amount for blocked account can be tricky..sometime these banks ve their own exchange rate and u can fall short....durin my time I transferred 100box extra and the balance was there unblocked.

For the guy waiting for new confirmation letter .....I dont think u will get any...try to contact the embassy and ask if that 8400 was nt a typographical error...u can collect ur 360(unblocked) when u get to germany...

All the best fellas.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Horlalaykon: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bros Eke abeg Na now much u send to DB?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missZ1: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
jameseva:
Please how do i get deustchebank to send an updated account balance information to me. I initially funded with 8040eur but later got an email from the embassy that i am required to deposit at least 8400eur according to the alien authority. I thought this might be a mistake of writing 8400 instead of 8040 but i added 360eur to the account last week thursday anyways. Could it be a typo error from the embassy though?? Has anyone been told to pay more than 8400eur?

The main problem now is since paying the money into the account and obtaining a telex from the nigerian bank here, i am yet to recieve any confirmation from DB showing the updated balance. Do i need to send an email to them to get this information?
send the DB confirmation to the embassy . While you get confirmation for the additional balance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by xyzhill(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Williamso:

I understand you. Was equally worried during my application period. My certification had just 2 stamps and 1 (or 2) signatures and all schools including uniassist accepted it. Go ahead, you have nothing to fear...

I honestly don't know a lot about sponsorship letter, so I don't want to say something now and my ogas at the top will come and say another...

I'm sorry, but I don't really know a lot about appealing. Sorry for the late reply...
owk bro but thanks all same
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
@ Eke40seven i dont know if you can remember how you advise me three days ago. a friend give me phone numbers for the Allien office in Geottingen so got a reply that everything is okay, hopefully i will be contacted by german consulate lagos. thank you so much your advise was a saving grace. if all things be equal i look forward to team up with you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Danke Schön!

So sorry Bro, You're You're good guy and u don't deserve all these. God will clear all the roadblocks on your path and and God's grace all will be sorted out in good time. Appeal to ur guy who paid in the 15 Euros to help u go back to the branch and tell them to forward the balance to your email address. God is with us brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
but another thing is that week ends today because Thursday and friday is a public holiday though i dont if they work of public holidays. but my God is on course too faithful to fail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Danke Schön!
I think U should just chill a lil more... D confirmation may enter 2moro...If d money was paid in on Friday, it won't be credited until monday plus 2-3 working days for confirmation... Cheers bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emillion1: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
@Eke i will advice you relax alil cos from findings. Wen money is deposited into DB from Germany it takes about 5 working days for it to reflect in your account. I am positive you will hear from dem soonest ..max nxt week. It will all end in praise and always remember God in prayers..Cheers!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
whatever you guys are going or gone through please endure and cool ur temper God is going to package us more better. it is not easy the trauma and the ordeal we all been through in quest for a better tomorrow. for sure brighter light awaiting us all after the tunnel

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Sorry boss. I am in Deutschland already. I have an Autumn school to attend at FSU and I just need two nights accommodation. ALl cheap hotel options have been booked. If you will be in JENA by 14th October, I will be glad if you can help. Thanks

Nice..... Thanks we'll keep in touch then.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:
Danke Schön!

Brotherly, I understand how discouraging the situation is . All I will say is that
1. wait until Friday . U know these bank people and their procedures. I'm optimistic u will here from them on or before Friday .
2. if by Saturday night u didn't get the confirmation, call and plead ur friend in Germany to be the first person at the bank on Monday . Tell him to remind them that they are delaying your VISA and may cost you your admission (oh I wish I'm the one visiting that bank )

In everything bro , be calm and Pray .... oluwa is involve !

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olsrach: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

Danke Schön!

Eke,i think you should first confirm if the payment of 15euros has been made and that was the only deficit. After that i believe by friday you should get a confirmation if not then something is still wrong,DB is slow but still credible to an extent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.