Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996714 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Twostep:
Good day house, am new on here! Quick inquiry pls..am a second class upper graduate of transport & logistics mgt frm a private uni..finished last year n jst rounded up nysc last month
I wish to apply for Msc in supply chain mgt or related logistics courses in germany.
- Which skls can i apply to?
- what documents do i need to have?
- do i need any english test?
- when is d next admission time? Winter, spring, fall or wah?
Please i need someone to kindly give me a detailed response! Edumare bless us all
NB: i have tried readn thru d frst thread but cudnt place hands on anytin as such

1. I for give you details but na pay work
2. It depends on your school, but your transcripts, Bsc certificate and language proficiency are the most important documents
3. Some may accept letters from your school but writing aa language test with good result makes things extremely easy
jaegermesiter:
Pls house I nid ur help,so I travelled all the way to my school for some important documents including recommendation letter and the bloody dept is telling me to go draft it mysef,that Hod will jus sign,like hw and why shuld I draft it?I have been online ever since,pls can anyone help me with any draft...plssssssss.
And pls I stl nid help wit Dresden(grade A info)...plsssssssss
May be you can look through my posts, i did upload a sample sometime ago.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Eke40seven:

1. I for give you details but na pay work
2. It depends on your school, but your transcripts, Bsc certificate and language proficiency are the most important documents
3. Some may accept letters from your school but writing aa language test with good result makes things extremely easy
May be you can look through my posts, i did upload a sample a sometime ago.
Bros what's happening to your whatsapp? It no longer connects.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Twostep:
Good day house, am new on here! Quick inquiry pls..am a second class upper graduate of transport & logistics mgt frm a private uni..finished last year n jst rounded up nysc last month

I wish to apply for Msc in supply chain mgt or related logistics courses in germany.

- Which skls can i apply to?
- what documents do i need to have?
- do i need any english test?
- when is d next admission time? Winter, spring, fall or wah?

Please i need someone to kindly give me a detailed response! Edumare bless us all

NB: i have tried readn thru d frst thread but cudnt place hands on anytin as such

Almost all the logistics schools i know are for winter session.

CAU KIEL(Supply chain mgt)
FOM Hochscule (logistics)Not free Tuition
Osnabruck(Supply chain mgt)
UOAS Bad Honnef. Bonn(MSC Transprt and logistics)
TUM(Transport and logistics)
FACHHOCHSCHULE GELSENKIRCHEN (Transport logistics)

All for winter, seach daad or google for more and post them here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Tinder:

Almost all the logistics schools i know are for winter session.

CAU KIEL(Supply chain mgt)
FOM Hochscule (logistics)Not free Tuition
Osnabruck(Supply chain mgt)
UOAS Bad Honnef. Bonn(MSC Transprt and logistics)
TUM(Transport and logistics)

FACHHOCHSCHULE GELSENKIRCHEN (Transport logistics)

All for winter, seach daad or google for more and post them here.
-----------------------------------------
Pls is it stl possible to apply for winter admission? I guess resumption shld be jan or there abt
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Was at the Embassy on tuesday for certification....Met the yellow man grin at d gate, seems cool though. Time to submit my docs, the woman rejected my passport copy cos of a little ish on it....Had to go outside and make another at 500naira rate. Went back inside to complete d certification. .

Please make sure your docs are well arranged. This is for certification, blocked acct opening etc....No time for errors ooo. Learnt my lesson sha and its good I experienced that place now.

#teamSummer 16

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
So, I went to the embassy at Abuja to open the blocked account, the form and a copy of my passport was stamped and a receipt was given to me.

I sent the complete form - signed and stamped, a copy of my admission letter and the stamped copy of my passport by courier service the same day and I was tracking it till it was delivered on 12th of this month, I sent deutsche bank a message yesterday and the reply was that the documents were not properly authenticated and should send it again

Please what could the problem be? Did I inquire too early? Cus I read it takes nothing less than a week(often longer) for them to finish the process and give you an account number and other information..I was hoping not all cases
Or is it that the embassy of Abuja isn't recognized?
Or my failure to send the receipt I received from the Embassy for the authentication?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please guys is it possible to pay for Uni assist application fees using form A and if yes what documents do I go to bank with?
If no what's the best possible alternative
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Eke40seven, how are you? I sent you a mail recently. Did you receive?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
OlaoChi:
So, I went to the embassy at Abuja to open the blocked account, the form and a copy of my passport was stamped and a receipt was given to me.

I sent the complete form - signed and stamped, a copy of my admission letter and the stamped copy of my passport by courier service the same day and I was tracking it till it was delivered on 12th of this month, I sent deutsche bank a message yesterday and the reply was that the documents were not properly authenticated and should send it again

Please what could the problem be? Did I inquire too early? Cus I read it takes nothing less than a week(often longer) for them to finish the process and give you an account number and other information..I was hoping not all cases
Or is it that the embassy of Abuja isn't recognized?
Or my failure to send the receipt I received from the Embassy for the authentication?

Sorry friend, those people can be funny with their 'clueless' response. Well i really don't know about Abuja process but i will give the following advice IMO.
1. Fill another online enquiry to see if the response will change
2. If possible/feasible find your way to Lagos embassy to do a fresh one, since the bank said it wasn't authenticated correctly & you're not sure if going back to Abuja embassy will produce better result.
3. You can also forward their response to the embassy if sth can be done.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Adexhat:

Sorry friend, those people can be funny with their 'clueless' response. Well i really don't know about Abuja process but i will give the following advice IMO.
1. Fill another online enquiry to see if the response will change
2. If possible/feasible find your way to Lagos embassy to do a fresh one, since the bank said it wasn't authenticated correctly & you're not sure if going back to Abuja embassy will produce better result.
3. You can also forward their response to the embassy if sth can be done.

Thanks a lot. I just sent the bank an email questioning the message they sent. .cus I don't believe the authentication I did at the Embassy Abuja is not "korrekt beglaubigt"
Unless they wanna see the receipt, which I have scanned to a friend in Germany to help me send

If I don't receive any favorable message I'll go down to the Consulate in Lagos.
Amazingly, after missing my previous appointment I have another appointment in 2 weeks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello guys..,its been a while...,just passing by.....,For info about schools in kiel, SH...you can pm me......Time is money here.....,close,open eye night don fall....#its in me to help a little cos i was helped a bunch...cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Greetings house..

Anyone in OVGU Magdeburg? I need some clarifications ..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joysmart:
Please guys is it possible to pay for Uni assist application fees using form A and if yes what documents do I go to bank with?
If no what's the best possible alternative
yes to the best of my knowledge I think it is possible. All you need to do is take the printed page asking you to make payment for the application (From Uni-assist) and all other documents indicating you are a prospective student. By the time you get there they will ask you for additional documents they need. But if you are talking about alternatives, I think you will have to talk to people already here in Germany to help you with that

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oye50:

yes to the best of my knowledge I think it is possible. All you need to do is take the printed page asking you to make payment for the application (From Uni-assist) and all other documents indicating you are a prospective student. By the time you get there they will ask you for additional documents they need. But if you are talking about alternatives, I think you will have to talk to people already here in Germany to help you with that
Have you tried it bro? Or do you know of anyone who has done it successfully? I'm asking cos I found out from about 3 seperate banks including union bank, that a Form A requires an admission letter from the school at least, so it would be interesting to learn that this could be done at least for the benefit of those yet to pay. Alles Gute.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Please can we let all this slide. You guys are derailing this thread. The guy said he is here to help. Please allow him afterall those we thought would come back here after they got to Deutschland are no where to be found.
@Justwise pls take note. angry

@bolded..
Seriously
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
bot0k:
No blame them o, Germans are machines, they drill us like them. The stuff here is deep, esp for us in University of Technologies. Its not like the other Western World edu at all, they literally own your time here. There is superb comfort; 100% comfortable classrooms and amenities, but take a moment or two lapse and you're far behind in course work. Trust me, even I typing self, my table and taskbar is filled with books and PDFs, light dey 24-7 but can't even play one PES match without calculating how much minutes that will cost me; talkless of Master League.

There's always an Ubung 'round the corner. cheesy

Thank you for this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
sonyville:
Greetings house..

Anyone in OVGU Magdeburg? I need some clarifications ..
Kciano I think. Pm him
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Evening peeps. Anyone travelling this weekend? Willing to buy LOS - Frankfurt ticket (Etihad Airlines) for 40K?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
kilo4sure:

Have you tried it bro? Or do you know of anyone who has done it successfully? I'm asking cos I found out from about 3 seperate banks including union bank, that a Form A requires an admission letter from the school at least, so it would be interesting to learn that this could be done at least for the benefit of those yet to pay. Alles Gute.

The banks were doing it. Form A was not only used for school fees payment . It was also used for other kind of transactions like payment for goods or individuals you did business with. But now I think the system is very tight. It is not easy to pay even school fees presently with form A come to talk of application fees. I will say he/she should inquire at the bank, especially union bank. That is where I did mine.

Also to the guy paying. When you get to the bank maybe union make sure you separate the uniassist.ev IBAN to ACC, BIC and branch name. That is what I know they can work with. Or else they will turn you down.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by modexechee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello house.....
Greetings to you all...

I just received my offer letter for Masters(summer 2016) today from University of Applied Sciences FH Aachen.... Please I need guidance on how to go about the visa application and the documents required.... I will appreciate it if someone can throw more light about the school and job opportunities in Aachen/Julich.... Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Open blocked account - you can download the forms online, fill, and submit at the embassy alongside admission letters and a photocopy of your passport.
Apply for an interview date once you’ve open your blocked account with the slip that will be given to you and your admission letters
Prepare for your interview. Go online for a detailed list of documents you'll be taking along for your interview. Or read the thread backwards. It's written somewhere.
Fund your blocked account
Pray and wait for visa.

Goodnight.
modexechee:
Hello house.....
Greetings to you all...

I just received my offer letter for Masters(summer 2016) today from University of Applied Sciences FH Aachen.... Please I need guidance on how to go about the visa application and the documents required.... I will appreciate it if someone can throw more light about the school and job opportunities in Aachen/Julich.... Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2015
modexechee:
Hello house.....
Greetings to you all...

Pls how long did you wait b4 you got your admission letter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Good morn guys, please am eyeing M.SC communication and media engineering at Offenburg and M.SC communication and multimedia engineering at FAU Erlagen Numberg.

Pls which of these cities is best as regards living cost, accomodation, job prospect and ease of admission.

Please if you live in either Numberg or Offenburg kindly discuss your experiences here.

Many thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by modexechee(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Hampy:
Open blocked account - you can download the forms online, fill, and submit at the embassy alongside admission letters and a photocopy of your passport.
Apply for an interview date once you’ve open your blocked account with the slip that will be given to you and your admission letters
Prepare for your interview. Go online for a detailed list of documents you'll be taking along for your interview. Or read the thread backwards. It's written somewhere.
Pray and wait for visa.

Goodnight.
Thank you very much bro... Pls do you know anything about the city Aachen and job opportunities?, or the university FH Aachen?...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by modexechee(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2015
ohakskid:

Pls how long did you wait b4 you got your admission letter
I finished my application about 2 weeks ago and got the admission letter yesterday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Hampy:
Pray and wait for visa.

Goodnight.
was it sent to you via post or e-mail,cos I got an email snz last week that my admission later has bin sent to me via email Bt till today I haven't received it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Gud morning house,
I did my application and last week Thursday I got an email from hochschule konstanz that my admission letter has been sent to me.
I check the p.o.box I used yesterday but the mail has stil not arrived.
my aufnametest(zum studienkolleg) is on 2nd Feb 2016.
I'm yet to open my block and I haven't evn booked an appointment and I hv jus two month interval for this,
pls what should I do?
I'm confused already.
pls I need an urgent help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Guitarlife:
Good morn guys, please am eyeing M.SC communication and media engineering at Offenburg and M.SC communication and multimedia engineering at FAU Erlagen Numberg.

Pls which of these cities is best as regards living cost, accomodation, job prospect and ease of admission.

Please if you live in either Numberg or Offenburg kindly discuss your experiences here.

Many thanks.

Apply to both school.Nurnberg is better in terms of job prospect but offenburg has advantages in terns of cost of living.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
dprinz99:
Gud morning house,
I did my application and last week Thursday I got an email from hochschule konstanz that my admission letter has been sent to me.
I check the p.o.box I used yesterday but the mail has stil not arrived.
my aufnametest(zum studienkolleg) is on 2nd Feb 2016.
I'm yet to open my block and I haven't evn booked an appointment and I hv jus two month interval for this,
pls what should I do?
I'm confused already.
pls I need an urgent help

Tell them you need an email copy of the letter.itd also valid.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Guitarlife:

Many thanks.
Please assist with this enquiry...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guitarlife:
Please assist with this enquiry...

Someone responded to your enquiries already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
modexechee:

I finished my application about 2 weeks ago and got the admission letter yesterday
Very very interesting, thought it takes longer time. Congrat bro. Wish u well in your block accnt n visa. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.