Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994791 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
dprinz99:
Spy new year.
ah v dis few questions
1)wsts the possibility of gettin visa 3weeks after visa interview?has any1 gotten b4?
2)which bank is the best for deutsche bank block account transfer?
I hv unioun,uba and fidelity.y is the best?
3)how long does it take deutsche bank to release statement of account after payment?
plz i need ansa .fróhes Weinachten zu Allen und EIN elforgreiches Neujahr

pls I need urgent ansa
God blz u all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
sonyville:
Greetings to all. This is the summary of my interview questions at German embassy , Lagos on the 17th of December, 2015. Time 7:20am. The interview lasted for 40mins .
!
bros i must thsnk you for sharing the transcript in the first instance but you no try at all.... you just shared the questions and not the answers if naso everyone did maybe you won't even have an idea of what reply to give.
Goodluck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lobito007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
lobito007:
Happy new year friends. Anyone has an idea when the German embassy will be open for documents certification?
Anyone? Biko...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
It’s very possible. We’ve seen cases where visa was issued exactly 9 days after interview! But if your school is in Berlin, just forget it. THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE.
It depends. Exchange rates vary from bank to bank. You can try Union Bank, I heard it’s the best. I used Access Bank though.
As soon as DB confirms the credit of the transfer in your DB account, they’ll issue you a confirmation notice. Mine took just 2 days.

Happy New Year.
dprinz99:
Spy new year.
ah v dis few questions
1)wsts the possibility of gettin visa 3weeks after visa interview?has any1 gotten b4?
2)which bank is the best for deutsche bank block account transfer?
I hv unioun,uba and fidelity.y is the best?
3)how long does it take deutsche bank to release statement of account after payment?
plz i need ansa .fróhes Weinachten zu Allen und EIN elforgreiches Neujahr
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guys please I need info about dresden,is it a cool hustling town ??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
stevemims:
How you take get the questions? You cram or record am? Lol... How you doing bro? I wish you a prosperous new year
i cram the questions oooo. lol.... thanks bro, I wish u the same ....

Souljaboi1:

Did you graduate as a Mechanical Engineer ?
Which school are you going to ?
Danke !

Yes , I studied mechanical engineering.. Am heading to Magdeburg this summer

Neyoalao:

bros i must thsnk you for sharing the transcript in the first instance but you no try at all.... you just shared the questions and not the answers if naso everyone did maybe you won't even have an idea of what reply to give.
Goodluck!

Bro abeg no vex ooooo...,..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
any computer scientists in the house??
i have just question as a computer scientist not very good in programming and advice on courses i can take for my msc....i an considering information technology but not sure if a strong programming knowledge is needed as i am only good with php
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bot0k: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
stillmaticOG:
any computer scientists in the house??
i have just question as a computer scientist not very good in programming and advice on courses i can take for my msc....i an considering information technology but not sure if a strong programming knowledge is needed as i am only good with php

by PHP, I am supposing you're conversant with the full LAMP / WAMP stack. It means you can still program, you may already have good algorithm knowledge, you can go for information systems or software engineering (note: you might most probably meet up with a Compiler Construction related course; if you fear that confirm from your institution's handbook). Its masters tho, they believe you can program already plus you'll meet many foreigners too that cannot program. YOU HAVE time to catch up. Though, if you plan to work, while schooling in a highly competitive town or in a highly competitive firm, "YOU MIGHT NEED TO STANDOUT", practice a bit more if you feel you're not there. You don't have to be as good as Taylor Otwell or Zuckerberg before you can be called a programmer.

Read the module handbook again, go for what pleases you or what aligns more with your dream.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dan5050: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
dan5050:
hello house,happy new yr i am new in this thread. pls my peopl last winter i was denied a study visa 4 master envrionmental & resource management at BTU,there reason being that they doubt the indicated purpose of my trip, i appealed n they still didnt grant my appeal. now this summer i got another admission to study environmental engineerin at UNI LUBECK, i want to Know since its nt up 2 6months i was denied a visa can i still reapply summer2016?. advice pls!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
bot0k:

by PHP, I am supposing you're conversant with the full LAMP / WAMP stack. It means you can still program, you may already have good algorithm knowledge, you can go for information systems or software engineering (note: you might most probably meet up with a Compiler Construction related course; if you fear that confirm from your institution's handbook). Its masters tho, they believe you can program already plus you'll meet many foreigners too that cannot program. YOU HAVE time to catch up. Though, if you plan to work, while schooling in a highly competitive town or in a highly competitive firm, "YOU MIGHT NEED TO STANDOUT", practice a bit more if you feel you're not there. You don't have to be as good as Taylor Otwell or Zuckerberg before you can be called a programmer.

Read the module handbook again, go for what pleases you or what aligns more with your dream.
how about a course with lots of networking, can't really find any. Please help out.tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
A PIECE OF ADVICE TO 2016 HOPEFULS:

18 weeks after visa interview, I got this email from my school. ….

Dear xxxxx

Happy Holidays to you as well!

I trust you are enjoying the time here in the Holidays season.

Indeed the HFU – including the Chancellor and president of the University are in direct and constant contact with the LABO, and they have promised to come back to them as soon as possible.

Due to the Holidays season here in Germany and Europe, this will happen only in the new year.

The issue is only a bureaucracy issue, as all is manageable and solution possible – it is due to very last rules and regulations forced here at LABO, most probably also due to the migration crisis.. though it is not officially said so.

We truly hope and believe that in January this issue will be finalized and to welcome you here in February.

We need to pass through the Holidays season as all offices of LABO and the University as well (as many other offices) are closed till January 6th/ 7th.

Till then, I am sending you the best wishes for blessed Holidays season and a happy, peaceful healthy and successful new year 2016!

With warm regards,

xxxxx

My humble advise to 2016 hopefuls - Do not apply for a student visa interview with Berlin Universities' admission letters, unless you have 3-4 clear months in between your interview date and your enrolment deadline.

I didn’t even apply for my student visa interview with a Berlin University admission letter, as my university is Hochschule Furtwangen University (HFU). All my admission letters and letter of acceptance are issued by the HFU. But I have to take some core Diplomacy modules hosted by the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy in Berlin in my first semester before proceeding to take other modules in International Economics and Business. So technically, it is the LABO Berlin that will approve my visa application because Berlin will be my first point of contact.

The embassy in Lagos sent me an email 2 months ago that they are waiting on the final approval from the alien office in Berlin….2 months ago!!

I feel it is necessary to share this information because I want others to take precautions, so as not to suffer this same fate. 18 weeks (and still counting) is too long a wait for a student visa. It can drive you nuts. My only consolation comes from the fact that my school has been very helpful so far. Others might not be that lucky.

If you have other offers of admission from other Universities not in Berlin, I’ll advise you apply for your student visa with those. When you arrive in Germany, you can enrol at your Berlin University if that’s the Uni you want to attend for reasons best known to you.

I WISH EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD LUCK

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Please is any thing wrong if I mention in my motivation letter that I plan to return home and work in my current place of work after my studies?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
jaegermesiter:
Guys please I need info about dresden,is it a cool hustling town ??
If you are dark in skin
Then you are full of sin
The place to be ain't Dresden
Run! please run to another Den

@Hampy, you are right about Berlin, they have got loads of works
@Dan5050, why not, but you must work extra hard this time....Good luck!
And happy new year!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Atigba:
Please is any thing wrong if I mention in my motivation letter that I plan to return home and work in my current place of work after my studies?

Well I don't think that will be necessary. Motivation letter is simply expected to answer the WHY QUESTIONS. Why MSc,? Why Germany ? why that school ? why that course ? .... The more could do is tell the vast opportunities the course could provide you in your home country after completion, of course, that could be an answer to the "WHY THE COURSE?" question. So let your motivation letter focus mainly on provided those WHY questions. .
Goodluck....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Eke40seven:
If you are dark in skin Then you are full of sin The place to be ain't Dresden Run! please run to another Den @Hampy, you are right about Berlin, they have got loads of works @Dan5050, why not, but you must work extra hard this time....Good luck! And happy new year!

My Oga , happy new year ... On behalf of PMB, i hail u oooo

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new yr house, i applied to just one skl for summer admission and was hopeful il get d admission only for me to get this email

Dear applicant,

today was informed that the Ministry any assurances
regarding the "Master International Tourism Management" will be issued.
Therefore, the course does not take place in the summer semester 2016th

Your application documents are archived here. Should a release in the
winter semester 2016/2017, this will be announced on the homepage of the
THD.
Please apply then optionally again.

I want to hope its a general mail sent to all.. Can i stl apply for oda skls for summer as winter is quite far...

If admission comes in in feb and tesumption is march.. Wld i be able to apply for d DB accnt, Visa process n all withiin that littlw tine frame?

Danke

I please refrain from inquiries.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
sonyville:

Well I don't think that will be necessary. Motivation letter is simply expected to answer the WHY QUESTIONS. Why MSc,? Why Germany ? why that school ? why that course ? .... The more could do is tell the vast opportunities the course could provide you in your home country after completion, of course, that could be an answer to the "WHY THE COURSE?" question. So let your motivation letter focus mainly on provided those WHY questions. .
Goodluck....

Thanks for the input.

The guy is even lucky. The only uni i applied for only wanted 500 characters NOT WORDS for the motivation letter. That's so small. I had to cut, cut and cut and in the end, i could only input one reason each for why i chose Germany, why the Uni and why the course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls house, how can i make application fee payment to a dutch account of 25euro conaidering all dese no int transfer policy in vouque! Any suggestions please

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by leaderboard(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please guys can I apply for any German university with an ND (National diploma) result?? Because I'm very confused right now.. Please help a brother..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liopub(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello House, I will like to know if it is important for Applicants to have Secondary and Primary School Leaving Testimonial as part of the checklists required for Postgraduate students Visa interview in German embassy. Urgent response needed Please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Twostep:
Pls house, how can i make application fee payment to a dutch account of 25euro conaidering all dese no int transfer policy in vouque! Any suggestions please
Were you able to get this done?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2016
liopub:
Hello House, I will like to know if it is important for Applicants to have Secondary and Primary School Leaving Testimonial as part of the checklists required for Postgraduate students Visa interview in German embassy. Urgent response needed Please.

Either the testimonials or the corresponding certificates would suffice. Any one of them would be fine.

Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liopub(m): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2016
pompido:
My problem now is that I cant access all my testimonial from primary to Secondary school.

Either the testimonials or the corresponding certificates would suffice. Any one of them would be fine.

Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=liopub post=41697703][/quote]

Just go with your primary six leaving certificate. That should do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good day people! please if during online application for an m.sc program, one is asked for a pre- university certificate, what does that mean?
Also, if during online application one is applying for more than one course at TUM, how does one go about applying for the two courses?

Cc
Eke40seven
number13, et al
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
hadassaheke:
Good day people! please if during online application for an m.sc program, one is asked for a pre- university certificate, what does that mean?
Also, if during online application one is applying for more than one course at TUM, how does one go about applying for the two courses?

Cc
Eke40seven
number13, et al
Pre- university certificate (i'm not sure exactly) in your case would be your secondary and may be any post secondary school certificate before your uni proper.

2. For TUM, search for "new application" on your page.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eke40seven:

Pre- university certificate (i'm not sure exactly) in your case would be your secondary and may be any post secondary school certificate before your uni proper.

2. For TUM, search for "new application" on your page.
Thanks Dad, I appreciate!!
Hope you're good? You didn't reply the mail I sent you earlier on......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
hadassaheke:

Cc
Eke40seven
number13, et al

Pre-University certificate simply means last certificate obtain before gaining admission into university e.g Secondary certificate, diploma certificate..

Regards.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
benycent:

Pre-University certificate simply means last certificate obtain before gaining admission into university e.g Secondary certificate, diploma certificate..

Regards.
OK thanks, I appreciate!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
benycent:

Regards.
@ benycent, any p with your whatsapp? Av bin trying to reach you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.