Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994788 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolajesu: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
hello house,please is there any place i can go and certify my documents like transcriptand bsc certificate in ibadan or akure?please...i need an urgent reply...thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sure You can certify @ High court or Notary office.
bolajesu:
hello house,please is there any place i can go and certify my documents like transcriptand bsc certificate in ibadan or akure?please...i need an urgent reply...thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2016
bolajesu:

You can go to the high Court around Lister or the ministry of justice at the state secretariat both in ibadan.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 2:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Please I need ur help and quick reply i gain admission into tu clausther university bachelor mechanical engineer my questions (1) where can I authenticate my document his it abuja ministry of forign affair nd education or german embassy his or his there any different b/w authentication of documents and legalisation of document (2) I supose to have resume my language school which d skul enrolled me on the 4th of january 2016 but my opening of account got delay can my school extend the time mean while I already have a1 from goethe(3)pls wat all the documents needed for german student in nigeria
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
iranuwa:
Please I need ur help and quick reply i gain admission into tu clausther university bachelor mechanical engineer my questions (1) where can I authenticate my document his it abuja ministry of forign affair nd education or german embassy his or his there any different b/w authentication of documents and legalisation of document (2) I supose to have resume my language school which d skul enrolled me on the 4th of january 2016 but my opening of account got delay can my school extend the time mean. while I already have a1 from goethe(3)pls wat all the documents needed for german student in nigeria

Your English language ability is poor. Kindly improve.
The level of phonological interference in your use of English is alarming. You repeatedly used "his" in place of "is", I could not bear that one. If you continue like this, Nigeria will completely be regarded as a non english speaking country. TOEfl and ielts go dey fat on top d austerity measures wey we country dey.

Let's just agree that you were trying to be comical, like the last sentence above.

Go to high court in Abuja or the German Embassy. Know that the German Embassy will charge a fee. High court in Enugu charge 30 naira per page. I don't know how much Abuja court will charge, you know every thing in abuja is Expensive, so budget 50-100 per page.

For authentication and/or Legalisation, I advise you use the dictionary first, when that fails, I will write you an essay on the duo.

Please I have dropped this piece of advice with all humility and no disrespect, but in love and protection of our common integrity as members of an English speaking country.

A lot of us can pay to learn German, but not willing to make any extra effort to have mastery of English language. After secondary school, english language is stale news.

Me I dey find centre wey dey teach english, I wan unlearn, learn and relearn. I wan speak pass Baba wole soyinka.lol

But german dream ehnnnnn....

11 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Bros, are you for real? Not cool... angry He only asked questions not you accessing his grammars... .. I find this rather harsh though...
No Wahala Sha... We gather dey.. cool
Bethiano:

The level of phonological interference in your use of English is alarming. You repeatedly used "his" in place of "is", I could not bear that one. If your continue like this, Nigeria will completely be regarded as a non english speaking country. TOEfl and ielts go dey fat on top d austerity measures wey we country dey.

Let's just agree that you were trying to be comical, like the last sentence above.

Go to high court in Abuja or the German Embassy. Know that the German Embassy will charge a fee. High court in Enugu charge 30 naira per page. I don't know how much Abuja court will charge, you know every thing in abuja is Expensive, so budget 50-100 per page.

For authentication and/or Legalisation, I advise you use the dictionary first, when that fails, I will write you an essay on the duo.

Please I have dropped this piece of advice with all humility and no disrespect, but in love and protection of our common integrity as members of an English speaking country.

A lot of us can pay to learn German, but not willing to make any extra effort to have mastery of English language. After secondary school, english language is stale news.

Me I dey find centre wey dey teach english, I wan unlearn, learn and relearn. I wan speak pass Baba wole soyinka.lol

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Please, I need help on schools in Germany that accept a cgpa of 2.7 for masters. I sent mails to some of the schools in Germany and they all replied that there was no clear-cut mark. However i've been refused admission by the ones i've applied for so far. I want to know if it's directly as a result of my cgpa or something else. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
For thos DAT hv done the db transfer with formA
1)what did u fill in the beneficiary adress,ref number,state and telephone number
vielen Dank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2016
michlan:
Please, I need help on schools in Germany that accept a cgpa of 2.7 for masters. I sent mails to some of the schools in Germany and they all replied that there was no clear-cut mark. However i've been refused admission by the ones i've applied for so far. I want to know if it's directly as a result of my cgpa or something else. Thanks

What do you want to study ?

Can you change your choice course if need be ?

Do you have work experience in the field you want to further your studies ? If yes how many years ?

You can shift to a professional masters instead of an Academic masters. But this depends on the field. If you try MBA na die you dey !

What is the strength of your Mletter and Reco Letter. You may have to change your referees to others with larger portfolio who would write strongly with no reservation.

Hope your app form does not have grammar errors every where ? These are little things that matter.

Should you need review of your apps I can help YOU for free.

And if you are the stubborn type, that would not accept correction, please stay where you are, don't bother.
If that is the case, kindly ignore my comments.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Bethiano:

What do you want to study ?

Can you change your choice course if need be ?

Do you have work experience in the field you want to further your studies ? If yes how many years ?

You can shift to a professional masters instead of an Academic masters. But this depends on the field. If you try MBA na die you dey !

What is the strength of your Mletter and Reco Letter. You may have to change your referees to others with larger portfolio who would write strongly with no reservation.

Hope your app form does not have grammar errors every where ? These are little things that matter.

Should you need review of your apps I can help YOU for free.

And if you are the stubborn type, that would not accept correction, please stay where you are, don't bother.
If that is the case, kindly ignore my comments.

Thanks

1. I am looking at urban/environmental planning related courses

2. Yes, I can change if the course is still related to the field of construction cos that's the field I have passion for.

3. I have experience in urban planning and design but just for a year.

4. I have no problem shifting to professional masters but the schools i've checked require at least 2 years working experience. I'm open to getting more advice about other options though.

5. I have 4 recommendation letters (academic) from PhD holders and I should get my professional recommendation by next week.

6. My app, motivation letter etc. do not have grammatical errors to the best of my knowledge.

7. I am open to all the help I can receive.

Thanks once again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Masterkraftt: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello 'Germanians'

Time to come off ghost mode and kudos to everyone.

To the guys already in Germany, please could you confirm if Deutsch bank allows students make withdrawals above 670€ per month. Reading the terms on the blocked account opening form, seems to suggest a restriction of some sort.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
To God be all glory, honor & adoration this morning the a.m. mail dropped to come pickup visa. I had my interview since 1st September, 2015 but funded my account in December since resumption is January 6th and partly due to delay in getting my blocked account details. When I called the Alien office in December about my visa I was told that the embassy had sent my documents but recommended rejection because they presumed that my resumption was October! (i couldn't Imagine where they got that from)!!

To cut the short story long cheesy the embassy became blank to every emails sent to clarify the date issues both by my school & myself, school resumed Tuesday and it's quite overwhelming still being around even though last date of resumption was sent to them!

Many thanks to great friends & all contributors here like williamso, eke40seven, rayhut, obiwann, olaochi e.t.c. (pardon me if your name isn't mention & yes I can't forget dolpaz, the guy that first attacked me 2yrs ago when I just got on this forum grin)

To all still waiting or preparing for interview, just trust in God's grace & He will see you through!

Vielen danke und alles gute cool

12 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls house! I need to pay a 25euro application fee today or tomorow mrng Latest! Cant get thru wit d formA frm Grb as dey said d ones dey did last yr hasnt pulled off yet!

Can any1 in germany already help me with this so i wld make d payment to their account here? Deadline is almost here Please!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
I got a message from someone here for urgent payment of 25euro. If you are the one, please write me with your phone number. I will add you on what's up so, I can help you do the payment. I can do it instantly. I don't know why I cannot write pm messages
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Twostep:
Pls house! I need to pay a 25euro application fee today or tomorow mrng Latest! Cant get thru wit d formA frm Grb as dey said d ones dey did last yr hasnt pulled off yet!

Can any1 in germany already help me with this so i wld make d payment to their account here? Deadline is almost here Please!

Do you need to make payment too. You can send me a message with your phone number for Whatsup. I can help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Masterkraftt:
Hello 'Germanians'

Time to come off ghost mode and kudos to everyone.

To the guys already in Germany, please could you confirm if Deutsch bank allows students make withdrawals above 670€ per month. Reading the terms on the blocked account opening form, seems to suggest a restriction of some sort.

Most of the monthly 670euro goes for your rent and monthly health insurance payment. You will be left with far below 670euro to withdraw. So, sorry you cannot withdraw up to 670euro from you db account unless you have more in it, or you didn't withdraw the leftover of the previous month. I hope this is the info you need. Ciao
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adexhat:
To God be all glory, honor & adoration this morning the a.m. mail dropped to come pickup visa. I had my interview since 1st September, 2015 but funded my account in December since resumption is January 6th and partly due to delay in getting my blocked account details. When I called the Alien office in December about my visa I was told that the embassy had sent my documents but recommended rejection because they presumed that my resumption was October! (i couldn't Imagine where they got that from)!!

To cut the short story long cheesy the embassy became blank to every emails sent to clarify the date issues both by my school & myself, school resumed Tuesday and it's quite overwhelming still being around even though last date of resumption was sent to them!

Many thanks to great friends & all contributors here like williamso, eke40seven, rayhut, obiwann, olaochi e.t.c. (pardon me if your name isn't mention & yes I can't forget dolpaz, the guy that first attacked me 2yrs ago when I just got on this forum grin)

To all still waiting or preparing for interview, just trust in God's grace & He will see you through!

Congratulations bro!!! Go to deutschland and succeed... Abeg nor forget our ma matter o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guten tag. Ich bin pitapromiz I have been following this thread since i was intriduced to the german language in my first year 2012( only in 100lvl after then bin practicing on my own) i have since had interest to do my masters in germany after i graduate by july this year

My fist question is this
will it be a problem wen i start application for summer2017
for the school that i have no work experience other than my six month IT und at the embassy that wont it be too early applying for masters immediately after graduation

thirdly i need clarification about the deutsche block account will it be after visa interview that the funding be made or before;
need answers to start making early and efficient preparationz

thanks in anticipation:

i have files for anyone wanting to do masters in engineering english taught courses for winter and summer nd those for IELTS nd german self study got them ftom indian online friends

lets help one another
danke sehr to all our ogas at the top

haben sie shone tag
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
ogagaejay:
I got a message from someone here for urgent payment of 25euro. If you are the one, please write me with your phone number. I will add you on what's up so, I can help you do the payment. I can do it instantly. I don't know why I cannot write pm messages

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by utcheylee: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good evening house,

Please I need to ask some question concerning visitors visa to Germany, my brother in-law lives in Germany and his married to a white lady with a child, he already has his permit since he could come home and sent his mum for omugwo when his wife gave birth. I and my family want to visit him as family vacation and we want him to invite and sponsor us family of 5 (hubby, wife and 3 children) which is not a problem for him.

My question is how much should I have in my account to show that we can take care of our self irrespective that we will be in his house and all that, secondly i have a better job than hubby so am using my company introduction letter, payslip, tax card, pension statement up to 1m , offer letter and promotion letter. What else do you think we can add to the list or is it good enough?although my statement is not big enough but i want the house to help with the actual amount that will convince a Vo to give us visa.

Finally i hope hubby not bringing his own statement or job papers will not hinder our chances.

N/B: This is our first time of travelling out of the country

His sister was refused visa last year in the ground that she never visited the hubby in the UK and she's applying to visit the Brother with her child hope it wont affect us.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adexhat:

Many thanks to great friends & all contributors here like williams, eke40sev, rayhu, obiw, olaoch e.t.c. (pardon me if your name isn't mention & yes I can't forget dolpaz, the guy that first attacked me 2yrs ago when I just got on this forum grin)

Congrats man!! Nice one!! Gott sei Dank!

Bethiano:

The level of phonological interference in your use of English is alarming. You repeatedly used "his" in place of "is", I could not bear that one. If you continue like this, Nigeria will completely be regarded as a non english speaking country. TOEfl and ielts go dey fat on top d austerity measures wey we country dey.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
pitapromiz:
Guten tag. Ich bin pitapromiz I have been following this thread since i was intriduced to the german language in my first year 2012( only in 100lvl after then bin practicing on my own) i have since had interest to do my masters in germany after i graduate by july this year

My fist question is this
will it be a problem wen i start application for summer2017
for the school that i have no work experience other than my six month IT und at the embassy that wont it be too early applying for masters immediately after graduation

thirdly i need clarification about the deutsche block account will it be after visa interview that the funding be made or before;
need answers to start making early and efficient preparationz

thanks in anticipation:

i have files for anyone wanting to do masters in engineering english taught courses for winter and summer nd those for IELTS nd german self study got them ftom indian online friends

lets help one another
danke sehr to all our ogas at the top

haben sie shone tag
pls I also need both files. thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adexhat:

Wow! na you open the new year with visa testimony. congratulations!............Go to Deutschland and succeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bethiano:

LOL...Jesuu!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
guys please some schools are asking for a scanned transcript as part of its online application documents..how do i go about this since d transcript can only be sent from d school where i did my bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bethiano:

Bad mouth.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
stillmaticOG:
guys please some schools are asking for a scanned transcript as part of its online application documents..how do i go about this since d transcript can only be sent from d school where i did my bsc

Apply for the transcript frm skl, find am adress of a office u know any1 in and fill it.. Wen it arrives, go there for pick up and scan to them! If the skl asks u for wat purpose, tell em d company or firm wants to offer u emplyment and they requested for trasncipt!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 5:56am On Jan 08, 2016
pitapromiz:
Give your email are you in engineering too and wen do you plan to go for masters
No IT, I just need the german and ielts stuff. Ohaksnet@yahoo.com tnx a lot bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by djlaqua91(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello bro. Pls I seriously need those IELTS and German-self taught files. Mail: djlaqua91@gmail. com. Danke.

pitapromiz:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry guys will send them later in the day:

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.