Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996635 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2016
U don't need to be defensive sarcastically, I just told u about my experience nd hw I had to get it cos of my sch's requirements. My post is nt to tlk down ur opinion or argue, it's just to let u knw the cert exists thru my own experience, I'm sure there r ppl here dt had similar experience.
N:B I hv learnt sm grt things frm ur posts in the past nd it has been helpful
honourableseyi:

You are right though. Maybe because it is not common like both waec/neco. I have not come across one despite the fact that I am working in a bussiness center environment. I guess only few percentage of those that write Jamb will have it with them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
adeyegus:

Eke, I applied to tum but I was sent a mail that some of my docs lack seal after certifying it at a court, so I'm asked to resend it before 29 of this January. Please do you know if that has anything to do with me getting admitted to d school. Pls enlighten me bro,
Thanks
it doesnt in any way determine whether you will be admitted or not if sent at the right time.
LGDON:

The university am applying to

One of the supporting document they require from me is MASTER QUESTIONNAIRE

I need help, am only use to motivation letter

They re not even asking for motivation letter/personal statement
what are the contents of the questionnaire.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
kilo4sure:

B4 you travel all the way to lagos, have you showed the banks in your state a breakdown of the blocked account from your school website or embassy? If you have done your best in convincing them to no avail, then no problem. Alles Gute.

wasn't realy the bank's fault
the accepted to do the transfer but called me the next day to say DAT CBN rejected the transaction due to the fact that I was both the applicant and beneficiary of the fund
xo pls,which bank did u do ur own?
where in Lagos?
and how long did it take?
is der any possibility of it to be done in a week?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2016
adeyegus:

Eke, I applied to tum but I was sent a mail that some of my docs lack seal after certifying it at a court, so I'm asked to resend it before 29 of this January. Please do you know if that has anything to do with me getting admitted to d school. Pls enlighten me bro,
Thanks

I will say you take a pulse and wait until after the admission decision. If you are admitted, you can come with it to Germany during enrolment. I had the same issue once. I was admitted but was told that my sealed document have not been submitted. What is important is that they now have your documents to proceed with even if they won't accept it for school documentation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Cindino20:

So because everybody dey run there now make he nor apply abi...
Impossible is nothing.
I ve nt seen or heard abt any course that is easy....

This cindino ! You are just a mumu person ooooo.
See wetin you dey talk sef !
As GEJ failed in sambisa , Buhari is succeeding abi ?
All this Religious fanatics. Shut up abeg.
Person dey tell person wetin dey, u dey talk of moses dividing the red sea.
Ndi ala
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Seems guys dey vex oooo....boiz are not smiling
Make una take am easy abegii. One love kiss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bethiano:

All this Religious fanatics. Shut up abeg.

Ndi ala

Like srxly ...did u just insult me....well its a faceless forum...I ve made my point...I will nt come down to ur level and insult u...if u re a failure pls dont try to spread it ...u re here typin rubbish (religious fanatics when u barely know me...I bet u dont know if I ve a religion or not...)

Bethiano learn some manners...the world does nt revolve around u.

The young man shld go ahead and apply...ur point does not hold water...I see no correlation with the point on ground and ur Gej and GMB story....obviously u ve a problem with comprehension.

Get rid of this ur mindset else u...

All d best Mr.WiseMan

Seems u re d same simpleton that wants to introduce a centralized application portal so pple can't apply to many schs....my guy ur reasoning is wacked!....u thought u ve arrived then and started spewing rubbish...i bet by now ur eye don clear!

I m nt the cause of ur problems in life dont vent ur anger on me ..I made a point if u ve a contrary opinion u can state it without insults...I also guess that if u know me in person u wont insult me...

Abi na u dey get all d 5.0 there cheesy grin bros calms down nor be person cause am

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
dprinz99:

the accepted to do the transfer but called me the next day to say DAT CBN rejected the transaction due to the fact that I was both the applicant and beneficiary of the fund
where in Lagos?
When people say make una dey read earlier posts, una no go gree... Very many pages on this part 2 have been devoted to form A issues; had you read them, you may have been properly guided...
"wasn't realy the bank's fault" I had to laugh after seeing this. So how did everybody that has used form A so far go about it?

Well, good thing you're going to Lagos. Many people had posted that they used union bank and it went in 2-4 days from their HQ. I used Fidelity and it took less than 3 weeks (from PH). With the current removal of the forex ban on banks, yours should take a very short time.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good Afternoon All,
Please to everyone here, let us relate to one another as a family, brother, sister and if possible professionally.
We don't need to be rude to one another let alone insulting or passing cruel statement.
Thank you all and God bless us all.
#Summer2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello house,

Please I need help on schools that can accept a cgpa of 2.7 for masters in geoinformatics and other related courses. I saw leibniz universitat hannover and others who state that they do not have specific cut-off grades but I need the opinion of the house so as to know feasible schools to apply and save myself some resources.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bros you get issue with Cindino20 before?
Bethiano:

All this Religious fanatics. Shut up abeg. - And where did this come from?

Ndi ala
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right bro.
Cindino20:

Like srxly ...did u just insult me....well its a faceless forum...I ve made my point...I will nt come down to ur level and insult u...if u re a failure pls dont try to spread it ...u re here typin rubbish (religious fanatics when u barely know me...I bet u dont know if I ve a religion or not...)

Bethiano learn some manners...the world does nt revolve around u.

The young man shld go ahead and apply...ur point does not hold water...I see no correlation with the point on ground and ur Gej and GMB story....obviously u ve a problem with comprehension.

Get rid of this ur mindset else u...

All d best Mr.WiseMan

Seems u re d same simpleton that wants to introduce a centralized application portal so pple can't apply to many schs....my guy ur reasoning is wacked!....u thought u ve arrived then and started spewing rubbish...i bet by now ur eye don clear!

I m nt the cause of ur problems in life dont vent ur anger on me ..I made a point if u ve a contrary opinion u can state it without insults...I also guess that if u know me in person u wont insult me...

Abi na u dey get all d 5.0 there cheesy grin bros calms down nor be person cause am

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's your bank's fault. Like I said earlier, they don't understand the transaction and they probably didn't do the bidding properly. Instead of going all the way from the east to Lagos, why don't you call your bank's head office in Lagos - make your complaint about the previous transaction that was rejected by the CBN. Tell them you are surprised that your transaction was rejected because a number of your colleagues did theirs with the same FORM A and it was approved by the same CBN. You can even threaten a court action. I'm sure they will do something about it, without you having to travel to Lagos. They'll probably enlighten those at your branch properly.

dprinz99:

where in Lagos?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hampy:
Two wrongs don't make a right bro.

Yea I agree with you...but sometimes u ve to put pple where they belong.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
michlan:
Hello house,

Please I need help on schools that can accept a cgpa of 2.7 for masters in geoinformatics and other related courses. I saw leibniz universitat hannover and others who state that they do not have specific cut-off grades but I need the opinion of the house so as to know feasible schools to apply and save myself some resources.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
If you do not try you may never know. No one can authoritatively tell you which is easier to get admission into, however a quick search on leibiniz universitat hannover reveals that the award proceedure for Geoinformatics is frei, this doesn't mean they would without doubt accept your cgpa, but that the admission process could be less competitive. Hence in my candid opinion, lebiniz universitat is a good one, so fear not. You can also search out 2 other schools for yourself especially for informatics. Do not limit yourself to just one course. I believe with a good Toefl score and motivation letter and above all a little faith, the sky is your limit. Alles Gute.
Edit- leibiniz hannover Msc Geoinformatics is restricted, it is the Bsc that is frei.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
kilo4sure:

If you do not try you may never know. No one can authoritatively tell you which is easier to get admission into, however a quick search on leibiniz universitat hannover reveals that the award proceedure for Geoinformatics is frei, this doesn't mean they would without doubt accept your cgpa, but that the admission process could be less competitive. Hence in my candid opinion, lebiniz universitat is a good one, so fear not. You can also search out 2 other schools for yourself especially for informatics. Do not limit yourself to just one course. I believe with a good Toefl score and motivation letter and above all a little faith, the sky is your limit. Alles Gute.
Edit- leibiniz hannover Msc Geoinformatics is restricted, it is the Bsc that is frei.

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dam12:
U don't need to be defensive sarcastically, I just told u about my experience nd hw I had to get it cos of my sch's requirements. My post is nt to tlk down ur opinion or argue, it's just to let u knw the cert exists thru my own experience, I'm sure there r ppl here dt had similar experience.
N:B I hv learnt sm grt things frm ur posts in the past nd it has been helpful

OMG. Guy, are you for real? What is being sarcastic in my post or response? Does that mean you don't read my first sentence which corroborated your submission? [b]"You are right though" [/b]I was only elaborating more on why I thought/said it doesn't exist earlier;but ofcourse agreed with your submission that it does exist ;though I may not have seen one. Habaaaa!!!!. Thanks for the compliment though.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dam12:
Well the fact that uv not hrd shldnt make u conclude it doesn't exist because I was also surprised when my uni requested for the original jamb result certificate when I had the result printout, I had to go to jamb office to get it then. It's like a breakdown of your jamb scores just like how there is a waec print out and the original certificate. I guess some schools are fine with the normal printout so folks might not be aware of it. But it was a requirement for enrollment in my school then

There is nothing like JAMB CERTIFICATE. What your school requested for is the so CALLED " JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT SLIP " which can look fancy especially when printed in coloured, with your passport showing and whatnot.

UME is what it is, an entrance examination, and not an educational qualification /training , it's validity is limited, and cannot be used after a certain period, like most examinations/test like GRE, IELTS etc.

Btw I'm not ready to argue or throw subtle digs and tantrums at anyone

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 1:01am On Jan 18, 2016
adeyegus:

Eke, I also applied to tum but rejected some of my docs because of lack of seal and they told me I have to resend it by post before 29 of this month January. Please wat can you say about that because you said they rejected yours but they still gave you admission. Wat does mine mean? Please enlighten me bro

when i sent mine it was crossed in red and i was mailed and told i had issues with some docs, i checked the portal it stated no real round seal... so i mailed the school and they wia like my admission will be processed when they receive the rightly certified document. they go it and i was admitted.

so my advice since they said send before 29th what are you waiting for re certify specifically tell em to use a round stamp on it then resend
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2016
I greet you all. I've been of this thread for a while.....been real busy school things ni.... I greet all my ogas them @Obiwann @Eke40Seven @Williamso and the rest. Okay off topic but if anyone knows where a Computer Science student can do his IT for six months in Abuja please holla @ me Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeyegus: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
ogagaejay:

I will say you take a pulse and wait until after the admission decision. If you are admitted, you can come with it to Germany during enrolment. I had the same issue once. I was admitted but was told that my sealed document have not been submitted. What is important is that they now have your documents to proceed with even if they won't accept it for school documentation.
Bro
On my tum portal, they put a deadline for the submission of the sealed certified copy which is 29th of dis month, do u tink I shud stillstill wait till they decide on my admission or I shud go ahead and re certify it to send to them. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeyegus: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Vycta:

when i sent mine it was crossed in red and i was mailed and told i had issues with some docs, i checked the portal it stated no real round seal... so i mailed the school and they wia like my admission will be processed when they receive the rightly certified document. they go it and i was admitted.

so my advice since they said send before 29th what are you waiting for re certify specifically tell em to use a round stamp on it then resend

Thanks man, I will do dat
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2016
adeyegus:

Bro
On my tum portal, they put a deadline for the submission of the sealed certified copy which is 29th of dis month, do u tink I shud stillstill wait till they decide on my admission or I shud go ahead and re certify it to send to them. Thanks

The same thing they did in my time. It is good you send it, but if you don't the process still continues, and you will still be considered like every other person. Because in my time was considered like every other person and I was admitted too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by temiwalters: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Good day everyone, I joined this forum about two weeks ago when I stumbled on it. I asked if anyone could link me up with someone who's already in Cologne, but I got no response. I have been asked to come with my passport and travel health insurance after 14 weeks of waiting. Please could I be linked with anyone in Cologne as I intend to travel n.week. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2016
temiwalters:
Good day everyone, I joined this forum about two weeks ago when I stumbled on it. I asked if anyone could link me up with someone who's already in Cologne, but I got no response. I have been asked to come with my passport and travel health insurance after 14 weeks of waiting. Please could I be linked with anyone in Cologne as I intend to travel n.week. Thank you all and God bless.
14 weeks Are you for this summer semester or for last winter session?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by temiwalters: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
kilo4sure:

14 weeks Are you for this summer semester or for last winter session?
It's a PhD programme that could start anytime actually.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by northvietnam(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
nevilbot:

I cant provide you with the link to the job for obvious reasons which is if you go directly, i loss my 50euro referral money which you ursef will agree with me is not a small amout of money in germany. And i already shared the link with like two who contacted me and they can vouch for the realness of the company and the job. About searching me out on facebook with nevilbot being cumbersome, then i guess u are using an internet that is not even up to edge standard and a browser that is outdated. i cant provide my name here for reasons we all know cus i dont want to av issues with any godlike admin, so plz just type nevilbot on facebook and i most say those who searched sincerely this week got across to me. up to five contacts from this same forum already added me on facebook mainly by typing in nevilbot so the truth is u did not search, facebook is not a voluminous encyclopaedia

so search for me, add me, give me your details, i refer u, u get ur job cus they are seriously recruiting right now and i get my 50euro from the company and we both smile to the bank. which means we have to help one another, Lobatan!!!!!!

I still dey find u for Fb , not really getting a head way...

is it only nevilbot or with any attachment..

what are u wearing in the profile pics..

really want to get into this referral stuff Honestly..
its showing nevilbot education consult ..
can I send u my fb name via email...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Somebody asked for Computer engineering in English. Check this guys out

https://www.fau.eu/study/prospective-students/degree-programmes/international-degree-programmes/degree-programmes-taught-exclusively-in-english/

Degree programmes taught exclusively in English
The teaching language of these degree programmes is
English.
Nevertheless, we strongly recommend that students acquire
knowledge of German in order to make integration at the
University, at work and in every-day life in Germany easier.
Avanced Materials Processes
Advanced Optical Technologies
Communications and Multimedia Engineering
Computational Engineering
Chemistry
Economics
Human Rights
Integrated Life Sciences
International Business Studies
Materials Physics
Molecular Science
Physics
Development Economics and International Studies
North American Studies: Culture and Literature
Physical Activity and Health

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
My comments was a hit back to back! ...in Olamide's voice
my guy, abeg "leave trash for ESWAMA" !
No comment !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by phoebe3(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
@obiwon1, some time ago you made mention of a german language school in benin city, can you please direct me to it and do you know if they issue certificate? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
phoebe3:
@obiwon1, some time ago you made mention of a german language school in benin city, can you please direct me to it and do you know if they issue certificate? thanks

They dont issue cert....u can attend classes there and then write the exam in Goethe lagos(they arrnage this)

The sch is

Global language Institute
Second floor
City Worldtrade center or so
Dawson junction by Akpakpava
Same building with mtn and mond shoes(this description is 2 yrs old..so many things may ve changed)

If u still ve difficulties findin it contact me and I cn drop their contact number.

All d best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
northvietnam:

I still dey find u for Fb , not really getting a head way...

is it only nevilbot or with any attachment..

what are u wearing in the profile pics..

really want to get into this referral stuff Honestly..
its showing nevilbot education consult ..
can I send u my fb name via email...

Referral no longer possible so plz stop looking for me on fb as regards dat. Its funny how people see the post wia i talked abt d job bt fail to see d later one wia i came back later to explain y d job is no longer available to nigerian students.

This goes to those still adding me on fb saying dey saw me on nairaland and want me to assist dem migrate to germany to work. I am not a visa or work agent and my papa no get company for germany wia i can fix u on a work visa so plz and plz stop adding me for d sole purpose of wanting to come and work in germany.

And if una no go stop den i will stat thinking of how to dupe u guys cus na housefly wey no wan hear word dey follow corpse to d grave. #oyadap

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.