Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (999480 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ceemac: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello friends... While I feel an application form and a school demand I write other schools that I will be applying to, what do you advice? Should I write Superior schools or inferior schools to the one demanding?

@Hampy @Obiwann @Eke40seven @Williamso
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good evning pals
pls I hv dis problem abt formA
I appreciate dos sat hv already contributed bt I stil hv d challange

pls hlp answer d following question abt FormA
1)name of beneficiary
2)address of beneficiary
3)state,town,state n phone number of beneficiary

dis is wer I hv problem,the last tym I tried filling d form,the transaction was rejected
pls I nid first hand info from pole with xperienz
pls I want to go bk to d bank tomorrow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
ceemac:
Hello friends... While I feel fill an application form and a school demand I write other schools that I will be applying to, what do you advice? Should I write Superior schools or inferior schools to the one demanding?
Please expatiate. I don't understand this.

Modified
I get it now. I think you should write all irrespective of superior or inferior, or what's your assessment criteria to know which is which?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
ceemac:
Hello friends... While I an application form and a school demand I write other schools that I will be applying to, what do you advice? Should I write Superior schools or inferior schools to the one demanding?

grin grin grin grin RIP English grin grin grin
You better don't write any school oh. Please grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
ceemac:
Hello friends... While I feel an application form and a school demand I write other schools that I will be applying to, what do you advice? Should I write Superior schools or inferior schools to the one demanding?

Write the names of schools you applied to whether big or smalĺ school doesn't matter.
#LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA
grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 3:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Interview done and dusted by God's grace.... I am not d "transcript type of person cos I can't really remember all" but will try my best...

Was with another NLder, after checking and receiving my docs, told me to wait....Waited till 1pm cos she was busy with certifications, block acct and reunion but I didn't feel it sha as I was gisting and cooling temper with my dear NLder friend grin...

Going for a business course, so she gave me a maths test of:
Square root of 144, 49 and others sha..
also explain phythagoras theorem with diagram....
an angle of 45 degree diagram...
volume of a cuboid 7×7×7=
Bodmas....
simplifications. ..Na simple maths jare

Then she gave my dear NLder Management questions like:
Styles of Management. ..
Parts of Management. ..and one other one...shikena

d interview...normal questions like why germany...why ur school....why d course. ...what attractive places will I go to in Germany. ...tell me about d city my school is located....d course modules....Just the USUAL Questions and it was Interactive and I remember I made her smile at some instances...

After everyevery, asked if I done fund. Told her still expecting from DB, she then said I should make sure I fund immediately when I have my bank details... grin cheesy cheesy (my Ogas, shebi na good news thing she say abi), As i turn say make i waka, she call me offer me water to drink grin grin grin grin chai omi aiye re oooo

Before I reach house, GBAM DB message me my Bank details (I opened d acct last year 21st Dec)...

Thanks to Nairaland..Information here is power..alot of those that came for certification or block acct had to be sent back

Now is the waiting time. .God bless u all. #team SUMMER 16

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:
Interview done and dusted by God's grace.... I am not d "transcript type of person cos I can't really remember all" but will try my best...

Was with another NLder, after checking and receiving my docs, told me to wait....Waited till 1pm cos she was busy with certifications, block acct and reunion but I didn't feel it sha as I was gisting and cooling temper with my dear NLder friend grin...

Bodmas....

Styles of Management. ..

d interview...normal questions like why germany...why ur school....why d course. ...what attractive places will I go to in Germany. ...tell me about d city my school is located....d course modules....Just the USUAL Questions and it was Interactive and I remember I made her smile at some instances...

After everyevery, asked if I done fund. Told her still expecting from DB, she then said I should make sure I fund immediately when I have my bank details... grin cheesy cheesy (my Ogas, shebi na good news thing she say abi)

Before I reach house, GBAM DB message me my Bank details (I opened d acct last year 21st Dec)...

Thanks to Nairaland..Information here is power..alot of those that came for certification or block acct had to be sent back

Congrats man, when was your interview? I had mine on monday 11th and it went just like yours. It's good that you could make her smile, that is a good sign. Did she mark the test in your presence? Mine was interractive and good, though it seemed she was already pissed off b4 then. I was also gisting and cooling temper with a wonderful Nlander b4 then, cos she made me wait till 11a.m, but in all, I thank God. She was also concerned about my parents and what they do for a living, Godwin. Team summer 2016.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2016
kilo4sure:

Congrats man, when was your interview? I had mine on monday 11th and it went just like yours. It's good that you could make her smile, that is a good sign. Did she mark the test in your presence? Mine was interractive and good, though it seemed she was already pissed off b4 then. I was also gisting and cooling temper with a wonderful Nlander b4 then, cos she made me wait till 11a.m, but in all, I thank God. She was also concerned about my parents and what they do for a living, Godwin. Team summer 2016.

Mine was yesterday 12th Jan....She didn't mark @ my presence. .It is well brother. God is in control
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:

Mine was yesterday 12th Jan....She didn't mark @ my presence. .It is well brother. God is in control

Congratulation Brother, Your Visa is Here already. Wish you Success.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dan5050: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
please are u goin 4 msc or bsc? is the test for everybody? also is d test accordin 2 what u studied or what u r goin for. tnx

author=femo86 post=41922041]Interview done and dusted by God's grace.... I am not d "transcript type of person cos I can't really remember all" but will try my best...

Bodmas....

Styles of Management. ..

After everyevery, asked if I done fund. Told her still expecting from DB, she then said I should make sure I fund immediately when I have my bank details... grin cheesy cheesy (my Ogas, shebi na good news thing she say abi), As i turn say make i waka, she call me offer me water to drink grin grin grin grin chai omi aiye re oooo

Now is the waiting time. .God bless u all. #team SUMMER 16[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dan5050: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2016
please are u goin 4 msc or bsc? is the test for everybody? also is d test accordin 2 what u studied or what u r goin for. tnx @femo86
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ceemac: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
willy2000:

grin grin grin grin RIP English grin grin grin
You better don't write any school oh. Please grin grin grin

Thanks bro... But you could just blame that on the autocorrect malfunction... At least, boys Oyinbo not that bad! IELTS can testify jawe!.... It will end in Praise!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bros be truthful and sincere in your application. Write all the schools you had applied to or would be applying to. Shikena.
ceemac:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Name of Beneficiary: Write your name as it’s stated on your DB details
Address of Beneficiary: I filled in my school’s address in Germany.
I did not use any phone number.

I don’t understand why your transaction was rejected. It may not be because of the way you filled your form. Perhaps, it’s just that the CBN did not approve it because of the new stringent policies in the currency market or that your banker doesn’t really understand the transaction and didn’t bid properly. I’ll suggest you try other banks.

Good luck.
dprinz99:
Good evning pals
pls I hv dis problem abt formA
I appreciate dos sat hv already contributed bt I stil hv d challange

pls hlp answer d following question abt FormA
1)name of beneficiary
2)address of beneficiary
3)state,town,state n phone number of beneficiary

dis is wer I hv problem,the last tym I tried filling d form,the transaction was rejected
pls I nid first hand info from pole with xperienz
pls I want to go bk to d bank tomorrow

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dan5050: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
hello my people, my interview is on d 18th jan,please any body no d amount of visa fee? Urgent reply needed!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
@Femo86, hmmm you are here already lol. summerteam2016,no dulling we are rolling.May God answer all our prayers and grant us our visas in Jesus name Amen!.

The square root for the test, square root of 144,81 and 64, all other questions by Femo86 follows too, also write sop why German and why master or Bsc degree, she asked me to write this as an sop.
Wishing every one Gods favours.

f
femo86:

Bodmas....

Styles of Management. ..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:

Bodmas....

Styles of Management. ..

Congrats on your interview. Wish you good luck.

I'm surprised you got your DB account details early enough. Cos I know of someone who submitted his form since Nov 17 and he's yet to get his details. What do you think might have caused the delay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:
Bodmas....
Styles of Management. ..

congratulations Femo, welcome to the waiting bus .... the waiting time can be boring shaaaaa .... God will see us through ..... I smell Good news !!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
dan5050:
hello my people, my interview is on d 18th jan,please any body no d amount of visa fee? Urgent reply needed!

the visa fee is #13, 000
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eke40seven:

The alien office in Cologne is quite a hard nut to crack. If you can reach them (which is hard) send them a message explaining when you applied for your interview with the full details. Especially with your date of birth.
Or alternatively, reach your school if they can talk to the alien office on your behalf or at least give you a contact to reach.
I hope you find this useful

Good day. I almost gave up on doing my masters degree in architecture in germany because of my low cgpa(2.88) until I read one of your past post where you wrote you can help Archi/urp graduates with low cgpa wit dia applicatns to some schools in d eastern part of germany. I will like to start my masters program this year. I like Germany because of d free/cheap tuition and d economy. I wrote my ielts exam last December and my total band score is 6.5. I know you will be of great help. Im looking forward to hearing from you. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonyville:

congratulations Femo, welcome to the waiting bus .... the waiting time can be boring shaaaaa .... God will see us through ..... I smell Good news !!

Thanks.....Amen to ur prayers oooo. I don't mind waiting oooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
takeastep:

Congrats on your interview. Wish you good luck.

I'm surprised you got your DB account details early enough. Cos I know of someone who submitted his form since Nov 17 and he's yet to get his details. What do you think might have caused the delay?

i can't really say what caused it, that's long ooo since Nov 17...Let him/her contact DB.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Did my interview sinz 8th(last week Friday)
it was normal with questions already posted here
I arrived as early as 4:50 then the gate was still locked
dnt ask y cos I missed my interview last month due to lateness
I meet a nairalander hu arrived some minutes later
the normal thing started we were only two,student n 3 ladies for reunion visa
mehm DAT man were der outside na die ohhhhhh,he no de smile at all

the,chinko woman started with the math test which was cry simpyle,she marked in my front Bt sorry to say this,she dint mark as mathematician ohj
cos I wonder y I failed the Pythagoras theorem which I took tym to xplain
she started with the interview question
where r u going to
y germany
the city im going to
the lord mayor of the city
y d city
how did u here about studying abroad
how many bordering counteie has Germany?,mention them
how many state state?,mention
German presido?
their chancellor?

mehn I flow for dis side well well sets d woman wan make I fail small question
she asked ,wen did Angela Merkel came to power?
na guess work I do ooo
I said 2009,she said DAT was 2nd term ,wat abt first term?
mehn I said 200.....5....6.she laughed n said 2005
twas funny sha oo
question continue
why not UK,us etc
why automotive engr
which uni do u want to study after studienkolleg
(i ansad)
y uni of applied science?y not university?
which oda uni do u knw?
where would u lyk to visit wen u arrive?
she layed emphasis on mum n dad's monthly income,where d also work
she den asked,wat will u do after ur b.sc?
lastly dis is where i chocked

SHE ASKED ME MY STUDY MODULE
i told her that im going for studienkolleg
i told her my studienkolleg subjects and she wasn't satisfied
she insisted on my b.sc module,mehmn i didn't download it n i told hr DAT my skull didn't send it to me
she said there were not suposse to
i now told her i hv idea abt it
i mention some things i know abt auto engr
( she said not knowing ur module is bad for you ) bt i still made her understand DAT im going for studienkolleg first
pls can dis b a problem?

anyway,i thank God for the interview.she didn't ask me anything abt my block account ohhh
she promised to reach me back Bt till today she hasn't
my assessment test is on 02.02 2016
barely two weeks
I'm confused n I haven't posted my fund yet due to problems here
banks doesn't understand my transaction
pls I nid contributions
best wishes to all visa hopefull

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
guys please i know its very hard typing long messages but its worth it when we take the pain to type them not because of now but tomorrow.... this thread is already drying off... we have a tradition of sharing full transcript and it has been helping people if not for people like dolpaz, eke40seven, obiwann xpensiveT et all that shared their full transcript will you even have an idea of what will be asked talkless of what to say... please summer peeps i beg una kindly try and share your full transcripts with response so that this thread won't just dry off

cc: justwise take note

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:

Bodmas....

Styles of Management. ..

Pls are you going for msc or bsc?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Neyoalao:
guys please i know its very hard typing long messages but its worth it when we take the pain to type them not because of now but tomorrow.... this thread is already drying off... we have a tradition of sharing full transcript and it has been helping people if not for people like dolpaz, eke40seven, obiwann xpensiveT et all that shared their full transcript will you even have an idea of what will be asked talkless of what to say... please summer peeps i beg una kindly try and share your full transcripts with response so that this thread won't just dry off

cc: justwise take note

PostING the full transcript ist gut Aber posting the full transcripts with response ist nicht too gut in my own opinion. The chinko woman conducts most student interview; if we keep giving the same answer/response to the same question again and again by different people; they may change or twist the questions thereafter sensing some kind of information sharing and all that. With the help of Google, your school website, and also part 1 of this thread;you can get answers to these questions which will make our response/answer to be different in one way or the other.Also, if there is anyone you are sceptical about, you can always ask here for clarity sake. Before msc students don't always write test but only the bsc, but it seems the case is now different. Some people that have just done their interview can also testify to some twisting and changing of some of the questions we have known already. This is my personal opinion regarding this matter. Shalom

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
ohakskid:

Pls are you going for msc or bsc?
bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
honourableseyi:

PostING the full transcript ist gut Aber posting the full transcripts with response ist nicht too gut in my own opinion. The chinko woman conducts most student interview; if we keep giving the same answer/response to the same question again and again by different people; they may change or twist the questions thereafter sensing some kind of information sharing and all that. With the help of Google, your school website, and also part 1 of this thread;you can get answers to these questions which will make our response/answer to be different in one way or the other.Also, if there is anyone you are sceptical about, you can always ask here for clarity sake. Before msc students don't always write test but only the bsc, but it seems the case is now different. Some people that have just done their interview can also testify to some twisting and changing of some of the questions we have known already. This is my personal opinion regarding this matter. Shalom

Good one...and to those going for interview, don't be surprise if asked to write a SOP and submit. Era of CHANGE grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
promise2:
@Femo86, hmmm you are here already lol. summerteam2016,no dulling we are rolling.May God answer all our prayers and grant us our visas in Jesus name Amen!.

The square root for the test, square root of 144,81 and 64, all other questions by Femo86 follows too, also write sop why German and why master or Bsc degree, she asked me to write this as an sop.
Wishing every one Gods favours.

f

Me sef dey here oo. I see you Brother Seyi and uncle Beebee.. Wishing all visa hopeful success. This one wey SOP don enter the matter so ehn. Only God can help.

Gemeinsam Sind wir starke !!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
lusen:

Good day. I almost gave up on doing my masters degree in architecture in germany because of my low cgpa(2.88) until I read one of your past post where you wrote you can help Archi/urp graduates with low cgpa wit dia applicatns to some schools in d eastern part of germany. I will like to start my masters program this year. I like Germany because of d free/cheap tuition and d economy. I wrote my ielts exam last December and my total band score is 6.5. I know you will be of great help. Im looking forward to hearing from you. thanks.

Oga, you need to do some assignment. The last time I converted your cgpa into german grading, I was presented with 2.59 which is very okay for admission. What you need to do as stressed out earlier on is to write a good SOP. Coupled with your ielts band score. You should be fine. But ensure you explore other fields related to your course and don't constrain yourself to Archi alone.

All the best...

Gemeinsam Sind wir starke! !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
femo86:

Good one...and to those going for interview, don't be surprise if she asked you to write a SOP and submit. Era of CHANGE grin
Lol, that one no go dey ok o.. what if she ask us to write about the MISSING BUDGET smiley smiley . Na gbege bi that oo
Congrat abt ur interview, Good news is coming on ur way. I'm representing winter2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.