Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996764 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by meekmill(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
guys pls how much does dhl send documents to germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
babanila:
Hello House,
Don't let us jump before the horn, how will the Senate & House of Representatives cancel form A for students, that's impossible. Let us wait & see their decision.
They are debating it in the house but until the final decision is made don't let us give one another hypertension.
God is able to do all things, I believe God will use this medium to make Form A to be easy to use for students purpose. .
#TeamSummer2016
#My2Dirhams

I'll take this your Dirhams. If you have Euros too, baba, I don't mind. :-)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
LGDON:
This is bad news
I am seriously preparing for this summer
To get sponsorship letter is another thing
Non of my relatives lives in Germany but UK,Italy,Austria and swizerland
But why now
All my life when it comes to my turn things are always like this
Why

The purpose of my post wasn't to make you start feeling this way, to start losing hope. It was the opposite, for you to be prepared, stronger than before. So you don't go to the bank and feel disappointed when the finish line (for money hustle at least) was in sight. So don't ever have that mindset. Every disappointment should be taken as encouragement to hustle harder.

Thank God it has not been implemented, now you can put it in your prayers too. Because the shortage of fx is real. But the cbn might be over blowing the severity of the situation.

babanila:
Hello House,
Don't let us jump before the horn, how will the Senate & House of Representatives cancel form A for students, that's impossible. Let us wait & see their decision.
They are debating it in the house but until the final decision is made don't let us give one another hypertension.
God is able to do all things, I believe God will use this medium to make Form A to be easy to use for students purpose. .
#TeamSummer2016
#My2Dirhams

Thanks. I'll take this your Dirhams. If you have Euros too, baba, I don't mind. :-)

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
babanila:

Hey Bro,
Someone in Channels TV said that blah blah blah, that is not our concern here. He is neither CBN governor or President of the country.
Let us reason along with the reality of what is happening not what someone think or debate on, the senate are still going to seat and debate over this issue because it is a national issue....
Don't forget all of them in the house uses form A whether for their children's school fees or pay for their medical bills abroad.
All fingers crossed, nothing will happen to the student.
Please don't quote me on this " Our leaders use this form A means too to steal money away from the country and who is holy/saint among our politicians "

#God grace is sufficient for us

Are you sure the Senate has oversight on monetary policy? I don't think so.

Hope you are right, that FORM A is vital please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Painpill: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
meekmill:
Guys please how much does dhl charge to send documents to germany?
About #15270. You can always mail them they reply real quick. Sadly, the student price of last year won't be applicable this jahr.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rayhut:
CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by FWJOBSNG: 3:00pm
According to Boason Omofaye, the head of business news at Channels television, who made this assertion this morning, overseas school fees and medical tourism have been placed on CBN’s foreign exchange prohibitive list.

By this directive, Nigerians who may need to go outside the country for education purpose or health care will have to get the foreign currency from the parallel market to carry out their engagements.

This reason for this new development could not be ascertained but it may not be unconnected to the weakening state of the Nigerian currency against the dollar on the parallel market.

Only yesterday, experts from all walks of life assembled at a business colloquium to debate if it is imperative to devaluate the naira.

The colloquium, facilitated by The Cable, an online newspaper, took place at the civic centre, Lagos.

Titled “Naira On Trial: To devaluate or Not?” had business tycoons, professionals, analysts, among others in attendance.

The keynote speakers took turns to share their insights on the topic focusing on the merits and demerits of devaluating Naira.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/02/12/cbn-bans-use-of-dollars-for-overseas-fees-medical-trips/

Please house is this true, nawa oooo!!!!!!

see bold...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
solitin40@ gmail. com tanks
IELTS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
ichommy:

chat2dennis247@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Khayorde86@yahoo.com
ichommy:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nitrobenzene: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls som1 should help me urgently with all needed informations abt german student visa. I av my B.Eng in Chemical Engineering nd want to study WASTE in d university of stuttgart. I av also completed level A1 of d language. How do i start application?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls anyone that uses form A from Monday should pls update the house to enable better planning. DANKE

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Forex Scarcity update: commercial banks in the country are raking in millions of dollars from a foreign exchange racketeering which has been fuelled by the acute shortage of hard currency in the economy, investigation by the saturday PUNCH has revealed. The continued acute scarcity,it was learnt, had been capitalised upon by the commercial banks who are now selling millions of dollars obtained from the CBN ont their clients' names at huge premiums above the #199 to §1 official rate approved by the central bank....... Source: Saturday PUNCH..... Mehn see as all these commercial banks dey scam them clients.... I believe this shouldn't affect student fees and anything related to transfering education funds... I am sure CBN carried out the investigation put a stop to all the evil activities perpetuated by our commercial banks as regards forex exchange.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
stevemims:
Forex Scarcity update: commercial banks in the country are raking in millions of dollars from a foreign exchange racketeering which has been fuelled by the acute shortage of hard currency in the economy, investigation by the saturday PUNCH has revealed. The continued acute scarcity,it was learnt, had been capitalised upon by the commercial banks who are now selling millions of dollars obtained from the CBN ont their clients' names at huge premiums above the #199 to §1 official rate approved by the central bank....... Source: Saturday PUNCH..... Mehn see as all these commercial banks dey scam them clients.... I believe this shouldn't affect student fees and anything related to transfering education funds... I am sure CBN carried out the investigation put a stop to all the evil activities perpetuated by our commercial banks as regards forex exchange.

Yea...Honestly its tough to be a Nigerian.

The system is as corrupt as hell..do you know that this commercial banks sell their quota of forex to their allies who in turn sell it at black mkt.

For example..first bank of Nigeria Benin has a daily limit of 198000 naira for money gram...thats abt 840 euros (230naira to 1euros)....But the sad part is that u can never get this from them..as early as 8am they will tell u they ve exceed the daily limit ..come next day same thing...what do dey do?

Answer they send the money out to their frnds abroad (840 euros) who in turn send it back to them via azimo or whatever (309 or so to 1naira..) so evey day the guy sittin there makes abt 50k naira. In a mth they can make up to 1million naira this is just money gram ...they ve other sections where similar racketting is going on.

A friend of mine who is tryin to pay for accommodation visited 4 branches same problem..even went to Uba same issue...even the bank managers re involved...one banker confided in him that he didnt go on annual leave because of this racketting.

The cbn solution is also wacked...so we all shld suffer cos of a few...doesnt make sense to me.....as usual all their policies re wacked!

Why nt clamp down on the banks ..no if there is a problem u ban everything..no consideration for pple who re affected..what a sensless govt.

Same way they re askin pple to pay 50 naira as stamp cos we re broke and need to get money...when oil was $140 per barrel and the budget benchmark was $75 per barrel ..did we get 50naira free from the govt..hell no..

Did we save anything hell no..did we build infrastructures consumerate to our earnings durin the boom period nope...go to dubai.. u will see the evidence of oil boom.

Now back to the present administration...as usual wasteful as hell no econimic road map..nothing...the budget they presented is abt same as previous govt.

Very soon the naira will be worth nothin more than the paper it is printed on.

I ve no degree in economics ...but we re nt doing the right thing.

Its tough to be a Nigerian in 2016.

Just imagine 1miilion naira difference.

I wish u guys the best...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nitrobenzene: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls som1 should help with d admission processes in d university of stuttgart
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lobito007(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nitrobenzene:
Visit the school's website.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nitrobenzene:

The time u spend postin this here will be enough for u to google

"Waste uni Stuttgart" click on the link...go to admission requirement ....read abt it then click on application....read it...if u dont understand anythin send a mail to d program coordinator.

Hw abt that?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nitrobenzene: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
@cindino...thanks alot. I wl proceed to d site now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cindino20:

Yea...Honestly its tough to be a Nigerian.

The system is as corrupt as hell..do you know that this commercial banks sell their quota of forex to their allies who in turn sell it at black mkt.

For example..first bank of Nigeria Benin has a daily limit of 198000 naira for money gram...thats abt 840 euros (230naira to 1euros)....But the sad part is that u can never get this from them..as early as 8am they will tell u they ve exceed the daily limit ..come next day same thing...what do dey do?

Answer they send the money out to their frnds abroad (840 euros) who in turn send it back to them via azimo or whatever (309 or so to 1naira..) so evey day the guy sittin there makes abt 50k naira. In a mth they can make up to 1million naira this is just money gram ...they ve other sections where similar racketting is going on.

A friend of mine who is tryin to pay for accommodation visited 4 branches same problem..even went to Uba same issue...even the bank managers re involved...one banker confided in him that he didnt go on annual leave because of this racketting.

The cbn solution is also wacked...so we all shld suffer cos of a few...doesnt make sense to me.....as usual all their policies re wacked!

Why nt clamp down on the banks ..no if there is a problem u ban everything..no consideration for pple who re affected..what a sensless govt.

Same way they re askin pple to pay 50 naira as stamp cos we re broke and need to get money...when oil was $140 per barrel and the budget benchmark was $75 per barrel ..did we get 50naira free from the govt..hell no..

Did we save anything hell no..did we build infrastructures consumerate to our earnings durin the boom period nope...go to dubai.. u will see the evidence of oil boom.

Now back to the present administration...as usual wasteful as hell no econimic road map..nothing...the budget they presented is abt same as previous govt.

Very soon the naira will be worth nothin more than the paper it is printed on.

I ve no degree in economics ...but we re nt doing the right thing.

Its tough to be a Nigerian in 2016.

Just imagine 1miilion naira difference.

I wish u guys the best...
Sincerely bro, it's such a shame. If we say something now some clowns will yell at us for criticizing a government that's not up to a year... For heavens sake,when are we gonna get things right in this country? So we have to go back to the evil days of BDC for fees transfer as students? This is insane,do we have to suffer for the greediness of some 'potbelly' bankers? Smh for those people who wanted 'change'.... Please don't quote me if you're gona come out here to say the past government did worse. May God help us in this country, i believe strongly in God's plans for His people.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by potbelly(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am not inclusive... angry
stevemims:
Sincerely bro, it's such a shame. If we say something now some clowns will yell at us for criticizing a government that's not up to a year... For heavens sake,when are we gonna get things right in this country? So we have to go back to the evil days of BDC for fees transfer as students? This is insane,do we have to suffer for the greediness of some 'potbelly' bankers? Smh for those people who wanted 'change'.... Please don't quote me if you're gona come out here to say the past government did worse. May God help us in this country, i believe strongly in God's plans for His people.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
potbelly:
I am not inclusive... angry
Lol! You be banker?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm...Nigeria! What a terrible country! All these sad news just makes me ill as it further fades my hopes. So sad this is happening now. So sad.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
dennisMOD:
Hmmmm...Nigeria! What a terrible country!
All these sad news just makes me ill as it further fades my hopes.
So sad this is happening now. So sad.
Have faith bro,just have faith in God.... The policy hasn't been implemented yet.... How you doing? How about Tony?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
stevemims:
Have faith bro,just have faith in God.... The policy hasn't been implemented yet.... How you doing? How about Tony?
Thanks my brother. It's just so hard to take but there's nothin beyond GOD. I believe He can do it for us.
I'm good, Tony is fine. I will call u on Monday so we hook up.
Vielen dank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Its disheartening to have such info in one's coffer now. Really kept me on an extremely low key since yesterday.
Senate I as see doesn't see that as a concern now, their oga dey go answer case
God help us
dennisMOD:

Thanks my brother. It's just so hard to take but there's nothin beyond GOD. I believe He can do it for us.
Vielen dank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
dennisMOD:

Vielen dank.
Ok boss. Tschus
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by paralysis: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
ichommy:

Please send toefl to me
firmcy@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
The guy futurewiser is the same as futurewiser11.....pls guys, be careful of him. He's a thief and lier! He's a scammer too!

He's real name is Adebayo Emmanuel Shola.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
You will also see him in Canada section. He's a thief. Whoever does business with him is at risk!

Adebayo Emmanuel Shola.....he goes by futurewiser and futurewise11. He's a dupe and a thief. Don't deal anything that has to do with money with him.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
donttrustanyman:
The guy futurewiser is the same as futurewiser11.....pls guys, be careful of him. He's a thief and lier! He's a scammer too!

He's real name is Adebayo Emmanuel Shola.

Mind how you talk. The names in question belongs to two different people which i am 100% sure. Futurewiser is my friend and also here in Germany with me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by thefacelessguy: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi folks. Please help out with this. Just started my appl with TU muchen.
I'm asked " Please enter what type of higher education entrance qualification you hold and when and where you have obtained it?"

I REALLY don't understand this question. Can someone explain pls?

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
thefacelessguy:
Hi folks. Please help out with this. Just started my appl with TU muchen.
I'm asked " Please enter what type of higher education entrance qualification you hold and when and where you have obtained it?"

I REALLY don't understand this question. Can someone explain pls?

Danke

if you are going for masters select "Schule im Ausland [Allgemeine Hochschulreife]"

where you obtained it should be the name of the school eg University of ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.