Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996886 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nitrobenzene: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
@ichommy pls help push toefl nd IELS to my mail at chrisfavour339@gmail.com. GOD BLESS U
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bot0k: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2016
dejiconde:
thanks so much bot0k. Wats GAPS

gaps, empty periods in your timeline, "what were you doing from this month to this month"?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 2:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Vycta:

if you are going for masters select "Schule im Ausland [Allgemeine Hochschulreife]"

where you obtained it should be the name of the school eg University of ...

I don't think this is correct, I think Schule, is the equivalent of naija secondary school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 3:09am On Feb 14, 2016
A blissful morning to Y'all in the house, just wanna use dis medium to appreciate those dat av been keeping this tread alive. GOD in HIS infinite mercy will reward them mightily and bountifully; most especially those Gurus dat av benefitted from greatly in the past: the likes of EKE40SEVEN,OPS84 (MVP),GODSON, OGA TOPE, DEHONORABLE, EMEKA55,FUTUREWISE,CINDINO20,OGBECHE77,TMED,DAMSAMTY16,NAIJAOBI (SPOONFEEDING PIONEER), CAPTJHMILLER,JUSTCUL,HONOURABLESEYI,SUCKERMATERIAL, DOLPAZ, OGA KELLY, BISSIJOE, UCHEZDEDON, JUSTWISE, LACUNA, KUNLELIKEME, NIMAKOR,AFLYNVIR, FRANKLYSCO and others dat data will not permit me to mention. You guys are wondaful. And i pray for everyone in the house for success and breakthrough in all our dealings in life dis year and beyond.AMEN. APY VAL...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cent24(m): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Pls frnds, wch other countries in europe exception of Estonia that gives free tuition msc programmes and allow sponsorship letter from naija as a proof of study financial means?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
ogagaejay:

I don't think this is correct, I think Schule, is the equivalent of naija secondary school.

Okay oooo, but btw i recent got admitted at TUM for Masters
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Cent24:
Pls frnds, wch other countries in europe exception of Estonia that gives free tuition msc programmes and allow sponsorship letter from naija as a proof of study financial means?

Cent24, kindly check out Finland, Austria, Norway, Sweden. i believe if u do ur search well u will see a quite number of dem. Jst google free tuition universities in Finland/msc programmes for instance, and then narrow ur search down.

HOPE THIS HELP.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2016
Pls house i need ur help, av search tru www.daad.de for universities dat offers Bsc international relations or any related courses taught entirely in english but i could only see Rhine waal university. Anyone with info abt schools dat offers dis courses? Coz i wanna apply to as many schools as possible. And what time does winter and or summer admission starts?Tnx 4 ur favorable response.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
tsquare17591:

Cent24, kindly check out Finland, Austria, Norway, Sweden. i believe if u do ur search well u will see a quite number of dem. Jst google free tuition universities in Finland/msc programmes for instance, and then narrow ur search down.

HOPE THIS HELP.

ALL ROUND PEACE.

Finland has started paying tuition fees..i think it will be effective from next year
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
tsquare17591:
Pls house i need ur help, av search tru www.daad.de for universities dat offers Bsc international relations or any related courses taught entirely in english but i could only see Rhine waal university. Anyone with info abt schools dat offers dis courses? Coz i wanna apply to as many schools as possible. And what time does winter and or summer admission starts?Tnx 4 ur favorable response.

ALL ROUND PEACE.
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=4387
Check out university of applied science würzburg schweinfurt
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
tsquare17591:

ALL ROUND PEACE.

Rhinewal has NC on international relation, hence they will need certain number of students; unlike open admission that gives admission to nearly every qualified student. Apply to any related course(s) and find your way thereafter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
tsquare17591:

HOPE THIS HELP.

ALL ROUND PEACE.

Remove Austria and Norway from there. You cant attend any of the schools with a sponsor letter from Nigeria. Infact the money you will need for Norway is more than that of Germany; though it is also tuition free
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine

Good day bro..

pls I need the study materials - ukalauche@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Norway is very expensive that is why
honourableseyi:

Remove Austria and Norway from there. You cant attend any of the schools with a sponsor letter from Nigeria. Infact the money you will need for Norway is more than that of Germany; though it is also tuition free
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
It Is true That cbn with their stupidity has dicided to fight curruption caused by fée by affecting we the masses.
i know That its si disappointing to many pple.
i actually felt lyk crying bt i sat down nvsaid to my self,"what must be,must be.bt i Will Never gv up"
we must try thinking of plan B,C........plan Z.
we must succed.
I hv dis idea
1)if u have a trusted person,then you can use money gramm,western union ,or RIA.
2)if u know of someone in Germany with valid naira account,that's anoder option.thus is an issue of trust.
3)u can travel to neighboring countries eg Benin,Togo n Ghana to do the transfer.
I'm NT sure abt d third option Bt I will call my friend in Ghana n ask him to confirm for me if a Nigerian can carryout such transfer in Ghana.
we r all adventurers,this govt can't force us to remain in this zoo called Nigeria while they send their children abroad.
pls lets put our head togeda n bring a way out.we can't pay dis additional I million naira to them.agn we dnt even knw if it will be sold at 345naira per euro
this greddy BDC May decide to fix it at 400,who knows?
God will judge our leaders.past n present

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
dprinz99:
It Is true That cbn with their stupidity has dicided to fight curruption caused by fée by affecting we the masses.
i actually felt lyk crying bt i sat down nvsaid to my self,"what must be,must be.bt i Will Never gv up"
we must succed.
I hv dis idea
1)if u have a trusted person,then you can use money gramm,western union ,or RIA.
2)if u know of someone in Germany with valid naira account,that's anoder option.thus is an issue of trust.
3)u can travel to neighboring countries eg Benin,Togo n Ghana to do the transfer.
I'm NT sure abt d third option Bt I will call my friend in Ghana n ask him to confirm for me if a Nigerian can carryout such transfer in Ghana.
we r all adventurers,this govt can't force us to remain in this zoo called Nigeria while they send their children abroad.
pls lets put our head togeda n bring a way out.we can't pay dis additional I million naira to them.agn we dnt even knw if it will be sold at 345naira per euro

wise thought... but the 2nd Idea is not very clear but if its what am thinking then it is still on a high side. Just last week i withdrew with my GTbank master card here and was charged about 314 per euro. Also you know that we cant withdraw here more than 270 euro per day.

You can explain better if this procedure is not what you mean.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
dprinz99:
we must succed.
I hv dis idea

Nigeria has turned everyone of us into a speculator of some sort. We just need to find better ways. I truly agree that BDC people might hike that rate tomorrow. If one would be allowed to cross into neighbouring countries with that, then we should be on the safe side.
Our money never reach and rate continues to rise, Olúwa ṣsàánú.
I did a little mathematics now, I might be corrected if am wrong.
From my calculations, a million naira could amount to $5038 or €4461. These at the official exchange rate of #49.99 to a GHc , 3.97GHc to a $ and 4.48GHc to an €

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
dprinz99:
we must succed.
I hv dis idea

Nigeria is not that bad ooo!, I heard that Banks have suspended school fee transfer from form A and for medicals after their bankers committee meeting on friday last week.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
uchezdedon:

wise thought... but the 2nd Idea is not very clear but if its what am thinking then it is still on a high side. Just last week i withdrew with my GTbank master card here and was charged about 314 per euro. Also you know that we cant withdraw here more than 270 euro per day.

You can explain better if this procedure is not what you mean.

waoh,I thought one could pay into into a valid Nigeria account and withdraw euro in turn at official cbn rate.just speculation Bt not sure.pple with xperienx can throw more light.
that was the option my cousin gv me last week
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
honourableseyi:

Rhinewal has NC on international relation, hence they will need certain number of students; unlike open admission that gives admission to nearly every qualified student. Apply to any related course(s) and find your way thereafter.

yes boss tnx, dat's y i put it there any related course,to increase my chances. I troway salute Oga Seyi shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
omoomoba:

Nigeria has turned everyone of us into a speculator of some sort. We just need to find better ways. I truly agree that BDC people might hike that rate tomorrow. If one would be allowed to cross into neighbouring countries with that, then we should be on the safe side.
Our money never reach and rate continues to rise, Olúwa ṣsàánú.
I did a little mathematics now, I might be corrected if am wrong.
From my calculations, a million naira could amount to $5038 or €4461. These at the official exchange rate of #49.99 to a GHc , 3.97GHc to a $ and 4.48GHc to an €
The best is to travel to Benin or Gambia and do the transaction if to buy one euro in Nigeria enters the rate of 380-400, because i know that BDC will surely hike it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
dprinz99:

waoh,I thought one could pay into into a valid Nigeria account and withdraw euro in turn at official cbn rate.just speculation Bt not sure.pple with xperienx can throw more light.
that was the option my cousin gv me last week
it is not possible, you withdraw at that particular bank rate, which they call interbank rate, GT bank may charge 315 while union may charge 280
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rayhut:

The best is to travel to Benin or Gambia and do the transaction if to buy one euro in Nigeria enters the rate of 380-400, because i know that BDC will surely hike it

The Bdcs re nt hikin anythin ..thats the real value of the naira...as sad as it is..it is the fact..

Transferring with Money gram wont go thru..because there is a daily limit abt 198k naira in fbn but the bankers re usin it for biz.

Option 2 even if u ve a naira account and a naira mastercard the rate by mastercard is abt same range and u re limited to abt 100 euros a day or so..it will take u abt 3mths to withdraw the money.

Option 3...Be careful.if u wanna do anything like dat use ecobank they ve branches in ghana..do not transfer ur money to a frnd..

Infact lets wait for confirmation

Keep hope alive.

All d best pple.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cindino20:

The Bdcs re nt hikin anythin ..thats the real value of the naira...as sad as it is..it is the fact..

Transferring with Money gram wont go thru..because there is a daily limit abt 198k naira in fbn but the bankers re usin it for biz.

Option 2 even if u ve a naira account and a naira mastercard the rate by mastercard is abt same range and u re limited to abt 100 euros a day or so..it will take u abt 3mths to withdraw the money.

Option 3...Be careful.if u wanna do anything like dat use ecobank they ve branches in ghana..do not transfer ur money to a frnd..

Infact lets wait for confirmation

Keep hope alive.

All d best pple.

Confirmation or not, using form A will be very hard now because the sad thing is that it is the bankers committee that is pushing for the ban on form A for the reason best known to them, so that they will have enough playing ground for their racketeering activities, and CBN is on their side as that will save dwindling foreign reserve.Bankers committed meeting of Friday last week have concluded to push for the ban.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
ichommy:

pls, fire ielts materials to ma mail sharperly abeg. tsquare17591@gmail.com, thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
As I read on WU's page

"Sending transactions is only allowed within the country (not outside Nigeria)."
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tsquare17591: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
ProfSamurai:

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=4387
Check out university of applied science würzburg schweinfurt

av search tru d link u provided, d school does nt offer d course. Tnx ProfS...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
omoomoba:
As I read on WU's page

"Sending transactions is only allowed within the country (not outside Nigeria)."
you can do transaction outside Nigeria, from Benin, Togo, Ghana or any other country in the world
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2016
ichommy:

Bro I beg I need am urgently.both GRE,toelf and ielts.I wan sit for the GRE next week
tboyinter@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swankylay(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Pls I'm here again. Can I certify my documents in my state high court?? And beside BSc 'n waec, which other documents do I need to certify?? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swankylay(m): 3:23am On Feb 15, 2016
ichommy:

demiadd02@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2016
swankylay:
Pls I'm here again. Can I certify my documents in my state high court?? And beside BSc 'n waec, which other documents do I need to certify?? Thanks
You won't have to be "here again", if you took some time out to read the thread again. Use the search tool and type in "certification", "certify" or "notarization" and read all you can on it.
There are rules certification must follow and I don't know if your state high court's procedures are in line with those rules, so its hard to say. For your documents, certify what your school asked you to, even if its your great grandfather's birth certificate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.