Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996895 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 1:47am On Feb 17, 2016
westerwelle:
With the way Euro is runinng faster than usain bolt.omo buharia is not helping it OÖ ..AS of today Euro is almost 400

What does Buhari got to do with the Naira falling? everything blame your leader, continue, the world dey look una like sahara desert. tongue

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eligasht(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2016
cool cheesy wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sveen: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
Boss, i'm also interested in the material. Here's my mail: sveen@naij.com

If you also know of some platform in which i can use for learning the language myself, please do tell me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenneth10110(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Please answer o can't i use waec alone in applying must i write IELTS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Go and ask the schools you want to apply to! I don't think anyone here works at the admissions committee of any school in Deutschland.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenneth10110:

Are you sure you are really ready for this journey?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
styles2009:

What does Buhari got to do with the Naira falling? everything blame your leader, continue, the world dey look una like sahara desert. tongue

Buhari has everything to do with it. The cause of this wahala is the policy he is experimenting here and there couple with his incompetent apex bank chief and ever silence minister of finance we have. The economic team of Buhari is not just cutting it in this regard. This is worst in the history of Nigeria. If this is happening in other developed country, the citis and towns would have been engulfed in protest by now. He shouldn't have made the promise of making 1$ = #1 during his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2016
honourableseyi:

Buhari has everything to do with it. The cause of this wahala is the policy he is experimenting here and there couple with his incompetent apex bank chief and ever silence minister of finance we have. The economic team of Buhari is not just cutting it in this regard. This is worst in the history of Nigeria. If this is happening in other developed country, the citis and towns would have been engulfed in protest by now. He shouldn't have made the promise of making 1$ = #1 during his campaign.
$1=#1000, that's what he meant.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kenneth10110(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2016
honourableseyi:

Are you sure you are really ready for this journey?
why did u ask?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2016
Whatsoever goes up must surely come down. This is just a phase and it will surely pass. Don't let the economic situation of the country bother or worry you. Just keep your focus. This forex brouhaha is there to frustrate or deter you. If you really want to Do this, then Go for it! Dont look back! All you need is the will and desire....leave the rest to God. He will surely make a way for you....if you believe!

....though it may tarry...we will earnestly wait for it....it will surely come.

Let's keep on keeping on!

All the best to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
yes o...TeamWinter, no matter what CBN and the Bankers do...We go scale thru IJN... waiting on TU dortmund PSE and TUHH Chem and BIoprocess Enginering,,,anyone potentially sharing a class with me?
safer23:

hadassaheke
lakesidepapa
DawnEden
cupid007
GottSeiDank
Ty5
Fesobi92
Femo86
OJaySeenson
swankylay
Dam12
nashavin
Fele1
eddiemei
Walesby
space1
weirdarkhitekt
dejiconde
annie17
Harrypreye

if am not wrong, i think the above named people are for #TeamWinter2016... Abeg, make una come out and lets rub minds Oooo..... TeamSummer seems to be a success overall and i pray we all have success story to share too.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Regarding something i read earlier...Abeg any heroes in the house wey don enter Germany with any detailed info on how to scale through german education system? yeah i know winter is still far and all, but na dis house sef advise man to learn german and i am doing so. never too early to learn what to expect on the course.

1. is the learning model tough? can someone kindly describe what one can expect on a typical day?
2. how are you graded? is it test and exam like nigeria? does practical work and term paper and stuff like that include in the score?
3. person mention enter top 5 and chop scholarship. is this in every state and every uni?
4. is the path to phD fairly sure or completely sure? this is a guy that (stupidly) went to UK first, and was not given the chance to even finish course on a technicality, and i will really like to pursue research, so this is important to me.

I will like some nairaland superheroes to take time and help us to answer these questions...please do not be angry if some of these have been answered before. You know say thread long, and it is not evertything one can catch...Danke very mush grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Eligasht:
cool cheesy wink
which city is this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Schwartz: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Williamso:

You can earn 2000 sef. If you want to pay taxes and have little to do in school wink
What do people post on NL?! The Auslander will find out and invite you to their office for questioning. I personally know a naija guy who was questioned and warned. Its against your visa rules. Because for you to earn 2,000€ monthly you're are definitely working full time. Full time jobs are only allowed during few months during the holidays.
For the 450€ mini jobs you have to bear in mind that your rent, insurance and other bills may add up to be more than that 450€ so what do you now do? Even if you have cheap rent the cost of living here is very expensive.
This I want to come and huslte spirit get it off your mind. Don't have a criminal record. Manage the little you can make, get good grades. Master your course very well. Sharpen your skills. Try and hustle get good research or internship placement. All to garner experience on your field. So when you get to the job market after graduation, you have something reasonable to present to the HR. Then you can get the money rolling in but definitely not now as a student.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenneth10110:

why did u ask?

Because your question said so
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Slyphax(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Pls guys,what does it mean to have certified photocopies and certified translated copies of my documents. I need hlp urgently as regards my application
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Slyphax:
Pls guys,what does it mean to have certified photocopies and certified translated copies of my documents. I need hlp urgently as regards my application

They are the same in one part and different in other part. You only need translation if your documents are not in English or German.Just certify ur doc so far they are in English or German and move on with your app.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
kilo4sure:

$1=#1000, that's what he meant.

grin grin grin chaiiiii. How did we get to this point as a nation?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ExplicitContent: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
honourableseyi:

They are the same in one part and different in other part. You only need translation if your documents are not in English or German.Just certify ur doc so far they are in English or German and move on with your app.

Pls how do I ceritfy my docs?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by thefacelessguy: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg guys, I wan join team winter abeg but I just dey start. Hope I'm not too late.

I've been trying to even to my online application in TUM but the mixed German+English is really confusing. Has anyone applied succesfully to TUM, Kindly help a Brother biko!

Also, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket..any suggestions on Schools for MSc Electrical Engr /Information Technology

Thanks Bosses

OJaySeenson:
yes o...TeamWinter, no matter what CBN and the Bankers do...We go scale thru IJN... waiting on TU dortmund PSE and TUHH Chem and BIoprocess Enginering,,,anyone potentially sharing a class with me?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was tempted to write after what I read above. I think I understand when somebody ask how is the city when it comes to hustling. Am sure they ain't talking about getting rich over nite but asking if someone can do something in the city like getting jobs easily. A poster said you can get something to do in every part of Germany and I disagree. There are part you need travel 2hours to go and 2hours to get back to your city. Imagine wasting 4hours in a train just to go work for 4hours.That is wasting 4hours doing a 4hours job. Now imagine mixing this with academics, how can you survive in this situation. Anytime you go to work is like doing a full time 8hours job while you only earn for 4hours. In as much as you tell people to concentrate in school and get good grades they need to hustle to survive. With rent, insurance and little spending we spend up to 500Euro monthly. Now imagine spending from your block account while you concentrate in getting good grades. Am sure within 10months the money is finished. When it is time to renew your permit where will the money come from? In as much as good grades are important, a good city where no much stress getting a mini job to survive is also important. With language you can survive, without good grades you can survive a little and without mini job you can not survive at all. Guys do your research well and plan well. Goodluck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hello House, pls is there anyone here who applied for Masters Program at FU, Berlin for Summer 2016? Pls holla.
#Summer '16
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
kiss
Nice one broda
Wo bist du in Deutschland grin
Galads:
I was tempted to write after what I read above. I think I understand when somebody ask how is the city when it comes to hustling. Am sure they ain't talking about getting rich over nite but asking if someone can do something in the city like getting jobs easily. A poster said you can get something to do in every part of Germany and I disagree. There are part you need travel 2hours to go and 2hours to get back to your city. Imagine wasting 4hours in a train just to go work for 4hours.That is wasting 4hours doing a 4hours job. Now imagine mixing this with academics, how can you survive in this situation. Anytime you go to work is like doing a full time 8hours job while you only earn for 4hours. In as much as you tell people to concentrate in school and get good grades they need to hustle to survive. With rent, insurance and little spending we spend up to 500Euro monthly. Now imagine spending from your block account while you concentrate in getting good grades. Am sure within 10months the money is finished. When it is time to renew your permit where will the money come from? In as much as good grades are important, a good city where no much stress getting a mini job to survive is also important. With language you can survive, without good grades you can survive a little and without mini job you can not survive at all. Guys do your research well and plan well. Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Pls how do I ceritfy my docs?
At the high court, notary firm or embassy, go with the originals and ceritfy the photocopies. You can also click certifications on the search button of this thread. Shikena.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ich wohne in cottbus und hamburg. wo wohnst du?
seunny4lif:
kiss
Nice one broda
Wo bist du in Deutschland grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Ich wohne in München....
Du bist Student grin
Galads:
Ich wohne in cottbus und hamburg. wo wohnst du?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Luvlydevin(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Will my gt bank naira mastercard work in germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abnot: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
hi everyone, pleas what is the average processing time for short stay tourist visas to germany in lagos?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
yeah but the rate is more than black market in naija.
Luvlydevin:
Will my gt bank naira mastercard work in germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
munchen ist ein toll stadt. ja, ich bin ein student sondern flexing und studerien
seunny4lif:
grin
Ich wohne in München....
Du bist Student grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Galads:
munchen ist ein toll stadt. ja, ich bin ein student sondern flexing und studerien
München ist toll aber die Frauen sind Stör grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.