Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996718 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
das ist in alles deutchland. Aber viele arbiten in muchen.
seunny4lif:

München ist toll aber die Frauen sind Stör grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Galads:
das ist in alles deutchland. Aber viele arbiten in muchen.
Ja aber München ist sehr teuer angry
Woher kommst du in Nigeria?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Galads:
munchen ist ein toll stadt. ja, ich bin ein student sondern flexing und studerien
Pls why use 'sondern' instead of 'aber'...it tot sondern goes wit negativity
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hailings to all the bosses.
For Bsc can I use a statement of my sessional first yr result to apply to uniassist As against transcript of the same. Do they accept a statement of result from my university with the CGPA calculated. Must it be a transcript? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayfun123: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
pls I need a quick response, I apply fa German visa as couple,my husband passport were stamped with a month visa while I was asked to bring a passport that bear my husband surname cos it was my passport that I did when I was single that I went with,I just got a new passport bearing my husband names after 3 weeks of granting my husband visa, will they still Grant me visa if my husband go nd submit my passport?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunny4lif:

Ja aber München ist sehr teuer angry
Woher kommst du in Nigeria?
ich komme aus ein Stadt im Norden Nigeria. Was von ihnen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
First of all you are applying for visa as couple and you went with a name that isn't your husband's name. How are they suppose to know your truly married? Well since they ask you to bring a passport bearing your husband's name and have already given your husband, am sure you will be given. That was a very silly mistake you did. congrats in advance
jayfun123:
pls I need a quick response, I apply fa German visa as couple,my husband passport were stamped with a month visa while I was asked to bring a passport that bear my husband surname cos it was my passport that I did when I was single that I went with,I just got a new passport bearing my husband names after 3 weeks of granting my husband visa, will they still Grant me visa if my husband go nd submit my passport?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
biglord:
Hailings to all the bosses.
For Bsc can I use a statement of my sessional first yr result to apply to uniassist As against transcript of the same. Do they accept a statement of result from my university with the CGPA calculated. Must it be a transcript? Thanks
bro it won't take you much to get your transcript. Why try follow this short cut and maybe get rejected by uni assist instead of going the right way and do it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
thanks alot, once and for all joor
Galads:
bro it won't take you much to get your transcript. Why try follow this short cut and maybe get rejected by uni assist instead of going the right way and do it once and for all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abnot: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
hi everyone, pleas what is the average processing time for short stay tourist visas to germany in lagos?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Yoruba grin
Ondo state
Galads:
ich komme aus ein Stadt im Norden Nigeria. Was von ihnen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ExplicitContent: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
kilo4sure:

At the high court, notary firm or embassy, go with the originals and ceritfy the photocopies. You can also click certifications on the search button of this thread. Shikena.

Thanks jare. One more thing abeg.
How much does it cost? Like how much should I budget for this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Schwartz:

What do people post on NL?! The Auslander will find out and invite you to their office for questioning. I personally know a naija guy who was questioned and warned. Its against your visa rules. Because for you to earn 2,000€ monthly you're are definitely working full time. Full time jobs are only allowed during few months during the holidays.
For the 450€ mini jobs you have to bear in mind that your rent, insurance and other bills may add up to be more than that 450€ so what do you now do? Even if you have cheap rent the cost of living here is very expensive.
This I want to come and huslte spirit get it off your mind. Don't have a criminal record. Manage the little you can make, get good grades. Master your course very well. Sharpen your skills. Try and hustle get good research or internship placement. All to garner experience on your field. So when you get to the job market after graduation, you have something reasonable to present to the HR. Then you can get the money rolling in but definitely not now as a student.

Chai! All this long epistle, because someone didn't understand my sarcasm..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Williamso:

Chai! All this long epistle, because someone didn't understand my sarcasm..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hmm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Hmm

Moin moin!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2016
iranuwa:
Good morning everyone i hard my interview on feb 11 please what does ( visa DE )mean when it is stamp on your passport and she wrote wit biro D. please i will like to know your respond thanks very much.
it means, type D visa. I got to Germany from Lagos via Abu Dhabi, that was when the flight and immigration people mentioned it as I was held up for a while. No consequence at all.
thefacelessguy:
Abeg guys, I wan join team winter abeg but I just dey start. Hope I'm not too late.
I've been trying to even to my online application in TUM but the mixed German+English is really confusing. Has anyone applied succesfully to TUM, Kindly help a Brother biko!
Also, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket..any suggestions on Schools for MSc Electrical Engr /Information Technology
Thanks Bosses
Change the language to English. The option is usually up on the right side of your login page.

If anyone wants to apply to TUM, or anywhere in Germany before the end of the month, a friend is planning to send his documents to me, for further distribution, so if you want your docs to arrive fast at a very low price by sharing the cost, you can let me know quickly. For people posting to TUM, I will take it to Arcistr myself and for people in other cities, I will repost to your destination with priority post or Hermes and it should reach the destination within 24-48 hrs (but you will pay an additional cost for reposting).
I just need 4 more people preferably living in Lagos for ease of collection and posting. Indicate here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Williamso:

Moin moin!

Guten morgen. I was referring to what Schwartz typed up there, He didn't get the gist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Once again to all the ogas here, When filling the schools attended section of the uniassist application, do I need to go way back to primary education or secondary is OK . just making sure I am thorough. Also whats the specification for IELTS, is it academic or general? Thanks guys
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls who is applying to the following schools?
I need help on their online apps
1) TU DAMSTADT
1)UNI STUTGATT
3)UNIVOF FRANKFURT
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2016
@Galads Are you based in Kaduna?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Williamso:

Your head dey there. Come collect Jaegermeister!!!

However, I will disagree on some (relatively trivial) parts. Learning German is not necessarily just to get jobs, but also for integration purposes. And that you will speak good German before your programme ends? If your programme is not in Deutsch, you will even be lucky if you can read good German before your program ends, let alone speak! (I'm not saying it's impossible, but......)

Nevertheless, please face your studies if/when you get here. If your head carry multi tasking, fine, if you can even face school, language and hustle (1 or 2 definitely will suffer; pray it's not your studies), then go for it! But don't forget that good grades are very very important...

Abeg who dey come Kiel? grin grin grin grin

Last Bullet: This goes out to all the incoming Computer Science and related students! Learn a programming language before you get here!!! In fact, prioritize it over Deutschlernen. I won't say more than that smiley smiley smiley
Bruv it would seem I'm on the right path....it's been long since I've been on this thread consistently cause of exams and school. How is Kiel treating you bro....Please if you have anymore information for computer science students please do not hesitate to fire
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
@Galads Are you based in Kaduna?
use to, why?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
@Galads I want to connect with prospective students in the north so we can help each other out.

But I guess you're already in Deutschland. Right?
My mistake!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
@Galads I want to connect with prospective students in the north so we can help each other out.

But I guess you're already in Deutschland. Right?
My mistake!
yep will give u a contact later but need to ask him first
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Galads:
yep will give u a contact later but need to ask him first

Alright, i'll be expecting to hear from you. Nagode
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
I did my interview on 08 01 2016 n because of the issue of Db account crediting,I couldn't meet up with my deadline which was on 02 02 2016.
I actually wana go for winter semester Now n I want to apply to other schools even though my other admission is secured.
my documents r with the embassy n I want to get it from them n use it for winter application to other school of my choice
I dnt knw wat to do NW n the embassy hasn't written me snz my interview.
ur kind contributions is highly welcomed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Men and bethen in freibyrg and bielefeld please help a brother with some info... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
dprinz99:
I did my interview on 08 01 2016 n because of the issue of Db account crediting,I couldn't meet up with my deadline which was on 02 02 2016.
I actually wana go for winter semester Now n I want to apply to other schools even though my other admission is secured.
my documents r with the embassy n I want to get it from them n use it for winter application to other school of my choice

Why will embassy mail you when you have not send the funding confirmation to them. What you will need to do or you supposed to have done is this: send a mail to your school and ask if they can defer your admission to this winter. If they can, you are safe cause you will not need another interview than to just mail the embassy about the deferment and you submit the new admission letter to the embassy when the time comes; but if they can't , send a letter of withdrawal to the embassy in order to withdraw your application and get your original documents back. Do this on time oooo make e no lead to rejection; no one will like rejection on his or her passport
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
you can take any of the 3 actions, if you have fulfilled all the visa requirements. incase you are yet to fund,option #3 is your best bet

1.If you have the winter admission letter send it to the consulate ASAP you will not have to go through another interview procedure.

2.If you don't have it, then ask your university for the winter 2016/17 admission letter within the next frw weeks.

3.write the consulate and ask for your documents because you couldn't meet up with the enrollment deadline.

I asure you the consulate is waiting to hear from you. make the right decision

dprinz99:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.