Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997023 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
nevilbot:

It used to be face to face inside the main building upstairs where u go into d same office with the V.O and av a nice discussion in a relaxed atmosphere. But after during the Ebola scare of late last year,d changed it to outside d main building over d telephone.

I did my inside but wia Eva dey eventually use, just go prepared and knock dem out. The ova d phone stuff could even b a plus to those who are bolder over d phone and sweat in a face to face setting

Thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2015
promise2:
Hi everyone, I am in kleve Germany near Duesseldorf for few days visit anyone in The house around this area? Please kindly pm let's especially students.

Can't remember anyone near kleve but I know we should av Sumone in dat area. But if u ever come to Frankfurt, u can holla at me!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
My dilemma....i am applying to several schools for admission but I can't get my 3 lecturers to write more than one ref letter each. Pls what do I do or can I just use photocopies of this letters for all the schools?. Guys pls help me out on this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
stoicism:
My dilemma....i am applying to several schools for admission but I can't get my 3 lecturers to write more than one ref letter each. Pls what do I do or can I just use photocopies of this letters for all the schools?. Guys pls help me out on this.
I won't tell how I did mine. All I can say is you need to be a bit more creative. At least they agreed to give you one each wink...
Besides, how come you have only 3 lecturers?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
stoicism:

I advise that you get a single letter from them each addressed as "to whom it may concern" then have them print this same letter on as many letterheads as they can spare and let them sign and stamp. This should solve it. Just ensure that the contents of the letter are not unique to just one school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donezra(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Good morning all.
I have a question which goes like this. I want to apply to two schools in Germany and when I went to my school to collect the transcript, I informed them about it. The address of one of the school was written on the transcript and the envelope. the envelope was stamped but was not sealed.

Now, I want to go and certify either at the embassy or a high court.
Will there be any problem at the embassy or any of the schools if I should make photocopies and certify them?
Will the second school accept it since it wasn't the name of their school that was written on the transcript?

Please, I need your reply especially those who have encountered such a scenario.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2015
nevilbot:

Can't remember anyone near kleve but I know we should av Sumone in dat area. But if u ever come to Frankfurt, u can holla at me!!

plz do u stil ave link 2 dat job in germany,i av a guy in italy,he is not a student but has papers in italy that can cum ova der if u still av the link.pls reply tank u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
nevilbot:

Oh dear Frankfurt is far from here may not come there will leave here to Paris this weekend. I wish I see any student around For first hand info.we can talk will pm you now danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
@NEVILBOT

Oh dear Frankfurt is far from here may not come there will leave here to Paris this weekend. I wish I see any student around For first hand info.we can talk will pm you now danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
promise2:
@NEVILBOT

I remembered you PMed me and I replied you that I still have one or two people whom I communicate with on a daily basis in that Düsseldorf-Duisburg-Kleve area and they are all students but you didn't reply.
Good luck still.... Have a nice trip!
My people I been busy small these days, I wanted to update you on what someone opened my eye to on this Nipost tracking issue.
You know the trackitonline website they give at the NIPOST office with ".ru "...you won't find your documents there, you will find it at ".org" try it out and see.
I will catch up later!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donezra(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Someone pls help me out here.

donezra:
Good morning all.
I have a question which goes like this. I want to apply to two schools in Germany and when I went to my school to collect the transcript, I informed them about it. The address of one of the school was written on the transcript and the envelope. the envelope was stamped but was not sealed.

Now, I want to go and certify either at the embassy or a high court.
Will there be any problem at the embassy or any of the schools if I should make photocopies and certify them?
Will the second school accept it since it wasn't the name of their school that was written on the transcript?

Please, I need your reply especially those who have encountered such a scenario.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
donezra:

Someone pls help me out here.

But this issue has been dealt with severally on this thread and the previous part naaa. Detach the page that contains the addressed institution and send the transcript to as many schools as you want. I believe you wouldn't be using the envelope from your school.

Take your time and scan through the thread for information to avoid excessive repetition. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pmauto: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hi @vicjustice @justwise trust u r doing great, I will like to visit France ( or Schengen country )for 8days, I've been refused italy and spain last year but still have a valid Uk 2 years visa..Would like to go France via my next visit to the UK ( euro star or easy jet).

I'm a youth corper and run a car business for my uncle (most funds run thru my account) how do i go about my application?

Thanks & Regards

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oladecoolz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
greetings to every body in this forum,have been following this forum for some years now but i am still confused about how admission for masters students work, a friend of mine wants to do his masters in Germany, i have introduced him to some skulls including the daad.de/en website but he said the skulls are still asking him for aptitude test in German despite the course being taught in English language,please my question is are they skulls that offer admission to masters students without asking for the a1 and a2 aptitude test? although his making various efforts to learn German.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
pmauto:
Hi @vicjustice @justwise trust u r doing great, I will like to visit France ( or Schengen country )for 8days, I've been refused italy and spain last year but still have a valid Uk 2 years visa..Would like to go France via my next visit to the UK ( euro star or easy jet).

I'm a youth corper and run a car business for my uncle (most funds run thru my account) how do i go about my application?

Thanks & Regards
Does your question make sense in its context?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elideli: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
God bless you for all the information shared in this thread. I have a question for people that went through Uni-Assist for their application.

After submitting all the required documents along with payment, how long Uni-Assist takes to deliver results of the preliminary educational background check?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oladecoolz:
greetings to every body in this forum,have been following this forum for some years now but i am still confused about how admission for masters students work, a friend of mine wants to do his masters in Germany, i have introduced him to some skulls including the daad.de/en website but he said the skulls are still asking him for aptitude test in German despite the course being taught in English language,please my question is are they skulls that offer admission to masters students without asking for the a1 and a2 aptitude test? although his making various efforts to learn German.
Let him filter his search to "English" only.

elideli:
God bless you for all the information shared in this thread. I have a question for people that went through Uni-Assist for their application.
After submitting all the required documents along with payment, how long Uni-Assist takes to deliver results of the preliminary educational background check?
Its on their website....like 4 to 6 weeks. The latter being more likely

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donezra(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Williamso:

But this issue has been dealt with severally on this thread and the previous part naaa. Detach the page that contains the addressed institution and send the transcript to as many schools as you want. I believe you wouldn't be using the envelope from your school.

Take your time and scan through the thread for information to avoid excessive repetition. Thanks.

I am grateful for your help.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

Does your question make sense in its context?
I wonder undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oladecoolz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Eke40seven post=32797349]
Let him filter his search to "English" only

ok thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2015
lmuhopeful:

I advise that you get a single letter from them each addressed as "to whom it may concern" then have them print this same letter on as many letterheads as they can spare and let them sign and stamp. This should solve it. Just ensure that the contents of the letter are not unique to just one school.

Thanks a lot bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XketchDesigns(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
promise2:
@NEVILBOT

I PMed u, try to reply please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Eke40seven:

I remembered you PMed me and I replied you that I still have one or two people whom I communicate with on a daily basis in that Düsseldorf-Duisburg-Kleve area and they are all students but you didn't reply.
Good luck still.... Have a nice trip!
My people I been busy small these days, I wanted to update you on what someone opened my eye to on this Nipost tracking issue.
You know the trackitonline website they give at the NIPOST office with ".ru "...you won't find your documents there, you will find it at ".org" try it out and see.
I will catch up later!!

Eke40SEVEN: you are the bomb mehn. I actually stumbled on this website while trying to track all my packages but it didn't provide what I needed back then but i gave it a try now and viola, it showed that my document (sent through EMS oooo, may i never have cause to use them again) was delivered exactly 3weeks from the day I sent it! This was a document due for March 15th only for them to get it on March 27th! How do I sue EMS for this nonsense? No wonder my portal for the school keeps saying my documents have not been completely checked.
And to think I paid about 10k for this crappy service when i could have done Fedex or DHL easily.

It also only shows tracking details for packages sent via EMS because it gave no results for all my Nipost registered mails.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hasix19(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
xup nairalanders, pls i'm a newbie here....may God bless everyone of us here......i want to ask on how to go about my admission into one of germany universities and what do dey require to study accounting. i already hav my ND in accounting from the polytechnic, ibadan with upper credit honour of 4.29cgpa. shout out to the nlanders messiah. ur assistant is needed ASAP
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
hasix19:
xup nairalanders, pls i'm a newbie here....may God bless everyone of us here......i want to ask on how to go about my admission into one of germany universities and what do dey require to study accounting. i already hav my ND in accounting from the polytechnic, ibadan with upper credit honour of 4.29cgpa. shout out to the nlanders messiah. ur assistant is needed ASAP

Bro, you will not receive a response from most members of this group. This is because your question can be easily answered thru a google search. However, visit the DAAD website to give you an overview of German unis and their requirements. All the best, but try to make pqtient research before coming to ask questions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
pompido:

Eke40SEVEN: you are the bomb mehn. I actually stumbled on this website while trying to track all my packages but it didn't provide what I needed back then but i gave it a try now and viola, it showed that my document (sent through EMS oooo, may i never have cause to use them again) was delivered exactly 3weeks from the day I sent it! This was a document due for March 15th only for them to get it on March 27th! How do I sue EMS for this nonsense? No wonder my portal for the school keeps saying my documents have not been completely checked.
And to think I paid about 10k for this crappy service when i could have done Fedex or DHL easily.

It also only shows tracking details for packages sent via EMS because it gave no results for all my Nipost registered mails.

see actually, there is a lag between when the document was actually delivered and when its updated online. It could have delivered earlier than that, but there may not be evidence of that except the recipient does that.
The tracking system sucks!

Which school is that? TUM?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
hasix19:
Admission with an OND is a tough one to start with. Read the part 1 of the thread from at least page 350 and this one from beginning.
Good luck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
pompido:

I have sent documents to Germany through EMS too. It got there after 3 weeks even though they told me it would get there in less than a week. EMS is just a complete waste of money.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akin3102(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello gurus..please I need an advice concerning this plan. I got a master admission in US for fall semester which I will be going for embassy interview hopefully July..so I am abt to apply to a school in Germany for plan B resumption is October. I pray everything works out well,but in case I didn't get US visa and Germany gives me Visa..is it possible to transfer the admission to US?less assume I reapply to US and I am being given visa for spring semester.Also,what will happen to my 2m deposit account in Germany?hope I can still have access to it..Please I need advice on this plan...pls dnt insult me oh..no be my fault.just wants to have a safe landing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Eke40seven:

see actually, there is a lag between when the document was actually delivered and when its updated online. It could have delivered earlier than that, but there may not be evidence of that except the recipient does that.
The tracking system sucks!

Which school is that? TUM?

Yeah TUM. Only UniKiel has acknowledged receipt of my documents while the others have kept mute save my Asian schools who immediately informed me and updated my application portal.

I can only hope the delivery was done before the deadline and await TUM's response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
akin3102:
Hello gurus..please I need an advice concerning this plan. I got a master admission in US for fall semester which I will be going for embassy interview hopefully July..so I am abt to apply to a school in Germany for plan B resumption is October. I pray everything works out well,but in case I didn't get US visa and Germany gives me Visa..is it possible to transfer the admission to US?less assume I reapply to US and I am being given visa for spring semester.Also,what will happen to my 2m deposit account in Germany?hope I can still have access to it..Please I need advice on this plan...pls dnt insult me oh..no be my fault.just wants to have a safe landing.
what are you actually talking about, you will always have access to your account, I wonder how someone can transfer admission from Germany to US

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.