Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996368 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry for posting this at a short notice. I was at Geothe institute yesterday and saw a notice there that the the representatives of German consulate and DAAD will be at the institute by 12 noon today, Tuesday 21st of April, 2015 to entertain any question that you have regarding visa applications and studying in Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Eke40seven:
Sorry for posting this at a short notice. I was at Geothe institute yesterday and saw a notice there that the the representatives of German consulate and DAAD will be at the institute by 12 noon today, Tuesday 21st of April, 2015 to entertain any question that you have regarding visa applications and studying in Germany.
Is it only those of you in Lagos that will be enjoying all this privileges? eh? Dia is God o. Please Eke in your usual helpful manner kindly come back to this forum to intimate us on important issues that were discussed. Danke mein bruder

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lobito007(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
lobito007:
Hello house. There are a number of unis which require ONLY online application and no paper posting. How cool is this! Two of such are FH Aachen and Univ of Siegen. If you know of others, kindly list their names here.
Someone please respond.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
lobito007:

Someone please respond.

There are a couple of schools that do not require sending of documents. one of such is Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.

The entire process is online........at least for the engineering department.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
lobito007:

Someone please respond.

A school says that is wat dey want, u are coming here to ask us if its cool. No its not cool, infact mail all ur result from pry 1 till date to dem to make it cool.

The reason y dey av a web page is to tell u wat dey want and if dey tell u no paper copies urs is to obey to d letter to av a chance of being admitted. If dey tell u tear ur cert into 3 and send to us, dat is dia rule if u can't obey don't apply!! Shikena!!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lobito007(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
nevilbot:

A school says that is wat dey want, u are coming here to ask us if its cool. No its not cool, infact mail all ur result from pry 1 till date to dem to make it cool.

The reason y dey av a web page is to tell u wat dey want and if dey tell u no paper copies urs is to obey to d letter to av a chance of being admitted. If dey tell u tear ur cert into 3 and send to us, dat is dia rule if u can't obey don't apply!! Shikena!!!
You have just made a nuisance of yourself by failing to read and comprehend my post. You obviously do not understand the difference between the punctuation marks '!' and '?'. I never asked if it was cool. I stated it as an assertion. Compare your response to that of the respondent (just before you) who perfectly understood my post. Go and learn the art of reading and comprehension, as well as tact rather than coming into a thread of intellectuals like this to spew nasty, lousy and juvenile comments.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
^^^^^^
Another e-fight brewing. sipping zobo and waiting for
the outcome of the bout. grin grin

crowns2:

Is it only those of you in Lagos that will be enjoying all this privileges? eh? Dia is God o. Please Eke in your usual helpful manner kindly come back to this forum to intimate us on important issues that were discussed. Danke mein bruder
LOL
Na so na...its not called "the centre of Excellence" for nothing.
Okay, I'm at the venue and would represent the house even if may not stay till the end. If you or any other person have any questions you think I should ask, you can bring in your suggestions so that I can ask on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
lobito007:

You have just made a nuisance of yourself by failing to read and comprehend my post. You obviously do not understand the difference between the punctuation marks '!' and '?'. I never asked if it was cool. I stated it as an assertion. Compare your response to that of the respondent (just before you) who perfectly understood my post. Go and learn the art of reading and comprehension, as well as tact rather than coming into a thread of intellectuals like this to spew nasty, lousy and juvenile comments.

I guess u had A1 in ur English language Dats y u need d assistance of others to understand a simple instruction abt sending just soft copy and waiting for confirmation from other intellectuals to see if u actually read right.

Well I don't av d luxury of time to exchange words with u, good luck with ur admission process if u still need people to reconfirm instructions for u

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eke40seven:
^^^^^^
Another e-fight brewing. sipping zobo and waiting for
the outcome of the bout. grin grin

LOL
Na so na...its not called "the centre of Excellence" for nothing.
Okay, I'm at the venue and would represent the house even if may not stay till the end. If you or any other person have any questions you think I should ask, you can bring in your suggestions so that I can ask on your behalf.
Okay please my question would be like a suggestion: 1) Nigeria's official language is English. Apart from that there is hardly any school in this country that does not use English as a medium of communication and teaching. In light of this, i would suggest that Unis in Germany be aware of this and thereby stop requesting for TOEFL and IELTS exams (which is expensive to write by the way) and add Nigeria into the list of countries exempted from this language requirement. If in doubt a Skype interview with the applicant should be okay.
2)I would also suggest that the Embassy should introduce the use of Postage Courier for the return of Intl passports by asking for the postage fees during visa interview so as minimize the hardship of travelling and lodging in hotels for those who leave far away from Lagos. if successful the travel insurance can be done in the respective state, then uploaded or mailed as proof to the embassy.
Those are my questions what do you think?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
You're right about Nigeria's official language being English.. but the truth is we are not Native English speakers. Our English speaking ability is not by birth. We learned it and operate officially with it but doesn't really and will not exempt us from proving it as a satisfactory leveled language for US.
English is a universal language, even though other nationals (including us) murder the language with their/our local dialect and accent haha.
Another reason why I believe they request the cert is not only to prove that we speak or write in English but to know if we can convey a complex situation in a very simple, easy to understand way.. which could only be done via tests.

I doubt they will succumb to the 2nd question o. International passport and post are not best buddies. In fact, in most countries, it is illegal to have international passports couriered to/from an Embassy. And in the case of when an Embassy decides to courier your passport to you, it would be via trusted third parties - Fedex/VFS, and, they could get into a lot of trouble if they misplace your passport. A LOT OF TROUBLE.!
crowns2:

Okay please my question would be like a suggestion: 1) Nigeria's official language is English. Apart from that there is hardly any school in this country that does not use English as a medium of communication and teaching. In light of this, i would suggest that Unis in Germany be aware of this and thereby stop requesting for TOEFL and IELTS exams (which is expensive to write by the way) and add Nigeria into the list of countries exempted from this language requirement. If in doubt a Skype interview with the applicant should be okay.
2)I would also suggest that the Embassy should introduce the use of Postage Courier for the return of Intl passports by asking for the postage fees during visa interview so as minimize the hardship of travelling and lodging in hotels for those who leave far away from Lagos. if successful the travel insurance can be done in the respective state, then uploaded or mailed as proof to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanIndia:
You're right about Nigeria's official language being English.. but the truth is we are not Native English speakers. Our English speaking ability is not by birth. We learned it and operate officially with it but doesn't really and will not exempt us from proving it as a satisfactory leveled language for US.
English is a universal language, even though other nationals (including us) murder the language with their/our local dialect and accent haha.
Another reason why I believe they request the cert is not only to prove that we speak or write in English but to know if we can convey a complex situation in a very simple, easy to understand way.. which could only be done via tests.
I think Crown has a very valid point. @ the bolded, I know A LOT of people who have been speaking English from birth, and can only speak English. What do you call that? Besides, is it not double standards when some schools exempt Nigeria specifically (e.g UniBonn) while others do not (e.g RWTHA)? @ your last line, Skyping is actually a more accurate way to determine a person's fluency in English because the topics under discussion can range from the technical to the academic.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
crowns2:

I really think these Germans should consider the number one here. As for number 2, I don't see that happening...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
crowns2:

Situation report.
Someone asked your first question.
Ans: Universities have autonomy over their admission policies and you must provide what individual universities request.

question 2
There is something like that but its doesn't cover for students yet..

what is provided here is not different from what we already know on Nairaland.
I asked about Post Graduate Diploma (for those whose Bsc may not qualify them for straight masters) The representative didn't know any of such programmes.

I asked about using scholarships from Nigerian government, if they accept it apart from the other means stipulated. The representative from the consular stated that they could/may accept it but they will assess individual cases.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
nevilbot:

I guess u had A1 in ur English language Dats y u need d assistance of others to understand a simple instruction abt sending just soft copy and waiting for confirmation from other intellectuals to see if u actually read right.

Well I don't av d luxury of time to exchange words with u, good luck with ur admission process if u still need people to reconfirm instructions for u

oga nevilbot put water 4 muscle na...lolz we don send u friend request 4 Facebook u neva accept am, u tellin me u neva c ma request ni...I vex no b small ooo, lolz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
hahaha nevilbot, you totally misunderstood his statement. He wasn't actually asking a question, he was just super excited about it - hence, the !.
nevilbot:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Awesome stuff. I'm pretty sure many other schools will adopt this system. Other EU nations are starting to take the same phase. Institutes that I've heard of (not german schoools) do not also require you mail them all your documents, just certified transcripts.
lobito007:

Someone please respond.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by phucado: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Una goodevening o. If you still got chance go learn deutsch o. EKE the Apostle I hail o.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akin3102(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
I noticed the schools didn't request for recommendation Letter for mining.please I have some questions for you.1) what are the documents you submitted?2)How did you pay for the processing fee?3)is TU the only school you applied to in Germany?Thanks
egheoze:
Please has anyone heard from TU Clausthal concerning admission for Masters Petroleum Engineering WS2015?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
fapper:

oga nevilbot put water 4 muscle na...lolz we don send u friend request 4 Facebook u neva accept am, u tellin me u neva c ma request ni...I vex no b small ooo, lolz

Saw a lot of friend request from people I dint know and who I don't av mutual friends with , so in d light of dat and d massive hacking going on on Facebook right now, I deleted dem all,

No vex BT plz u can prevent that by telling me here dat u are going to send me a request before u do. #no pride involved just being cautious cus lots of people add me dey days and either start toasting me or asking for money and des are people I don't know from Adam! Thanks for ur understanding
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egheoze: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mine didn't request for any but I submitted 2 anyways. I submitted all the required documents to be certified, CV, recommendation letter, motivational letter, ielts, certificates of trainings I had done. luckily for me, I had a german friend in Nigeria at the time, so he simply did a transfer from his german account to their bank account while I refunded him in naira. Maybe u could go to the bank and see if they can help you do a transfer from your account. You may have to fill a form and pay a charge. I think the bank could help. I applied to 5 others but different courses, all related to Chemical Engineering. I will send u an email so we can talk more.

[quoteuthor=akin3102 post=32966729]I noticed the schools didn't request for recommendation Letter for mining.please I have some questions for you.1) what are the documents you submitted?2)How did you pay for the processing fee?3)is TU the only school you applied to in Germany?Thanks [/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
nevilbot:

shuoo bros take am easy na...

Went to the embassy last week thursday to open a blocked account, but was told it can only be done from MON - WED, even though opening a blocked account is specified on the german website as a consular activity, and consular activities are done from mon-thurs. Had to spend an unplanned extra 4 days in lagos, where I met with some of the high and mighty of this thread, and it was an exhilarating experience.

I went back to the embassy on monday morning and it was that chinese looking german woman {wey no de smile] that attended to me, and she come de complain say y i no use the present date, that y I use last thursday's date. she also complained that I shouldnt have filled the TOWN/CITY section of the form with anything order than LAGOS state, as the consulate was at Lagos, then she said if the bank doesnt accept it, i would have to come back to do it again b4 collecting the 4,300.

SO at this juncture I'd advise that if u have any thing to do in the embassy thats not related to visa appointment, its best to go mon to wed, cos u might end up suffering like me who came all the way from Nasarawa for that purpose.

Now, I'd like to respond to OGA bode's post:
First and foremost, u dont know what a person is passing through when he asks certain questions, no matter how easy the question may seem like. You know very well that am not a newbie here and that I've been following this thread from the Part 1. There are times that the answers to very seemingly easy questions tend to be afar off. A gentle nudge and guidance from an experienced individual and THEN the answer comes out. Take my case for example, I asked that guy the question when I just got back home from my grandma's burial, exhausted and in a non-thinking state. I can't tell u all I' passed through as u wont understand. So please dont tell me that I should use the time I whatsapp and ping to do research (you dont know the crazy amount of research I've conducted). Moreover, if I had gotten a reply to that question, rather than been just told to check the Embassy website, I wouldnt have wasted those 4days in Lag.

Even if u must tell someone to do some lil research on his/her own, there is a way u should tell the person. ENCOURAGINGLY!.
That is why I will forever respect oga EKE, dude is a rare gem among German thread NLs.
#DropsMic
PS: i'm not e-fighting o....just hav to tell u the black and white truth.

@ALL, I'll advise u to join the facebook group of the uni's u applied to. THANK ME LATER!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egheoze: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2015
I have looked at your department, you have one deadline which is july 15th, also check if there are forms from the course website that you need to download and fill.

akin3102:
I noticed the schools didn't request for recommendation Letter for mining.please I have some questions for you.1) what are the documents you submitted?2)How did you pay for the processing fee?3)is TU the only school you applied to in Germany?Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Obiwannn:

shuoo bros take am easy na...

Went to the embassy last week thursday to open a blocked account, but was told it can only be done from MON - WED, even though opening a blocked account is specified on the german website as a consular activity, and consular activities are done from mon-thurs. Had to spend an unplanned extra 4 days in lagos, where I met with some of the high and mighty of this thread, and it was an exhilarating experience.

I went back to the embassy on monday morning and it was that chinese looking german woman {wey no de smile] that attended to me, and she come de complain say y i no use the present date, that y I use last thursday's date. she also complained that I shouldnt have filled the TOWN/CITY section of the form with anything order than LAGOS state, as the consulate was at Lagos, then she said if the bank doesnt accept it, i would have to come back to do it again b4 collecting the 4,300.
No SO at this juncture I'd advise that if u have any thing to do in the embassy thats not related to visa appointment, its best to go mon to wed, cos u might end up suffering like me who came all the way from Nasarawa for that purpose.

Now, I'd like to respond to OGA bode's post:

First and foremost, u dont know what a person is passing through when he asks certain questions, no matter how easy the question may seem like. You know very well that am not a newbie here and that I've been following this thread from the Part 1. There are times that the answers to very seemingly easy questions tend to be afar off. A gentle nudge and guidance from an experienced individual and THEN the answer comes out. Take my case for example, I asked that guy the question when I just got back home from my grandma's burial, exhausted and in a non-thinking state. I can't tell u all I' passed through as u wont understand. So please dont tell me that I should use the time I whatsapp and ping to do research (you dont know the crazy amount of research I've conducted). Moreover, if I had gotten a reply to that question, rather than been just told to check the Embassy website, I wouldnt have wasted those 4days in Lag.

Even if u must tell someone to do some lil research on his/her own, there is a way u should tell the person. ENCOURAGINGLY!.
That is why I will forever respect oga EKE, dude is a rare gem among German thread NLs.
#DropsMic
PS: i'm not e-fighting o....just hav to tell u the black and white truth.

@ALL, I'll advise u to join the facebook group of the uni's u applied to. THANK ME LATER!

I also travelled all the way to Lagos, lodged in a hotel went to Embassy the next day which was on a Wednesday. I never knew there was a time frame issued by the embassy because i thought it was done during normal working hours on a working day. Alas when i got to the embassy 12pm on Wednesday they bluntly refused to help me certify my documents. Just common certification i pleaded and pleaded. I told them to reconsider since i was coming from far. I stood there for long. No one accepted to collect my documents. They said it can only be done MON - WED 8-10:30 latest. I couldnt stay back with mounting hotel bills from Wednesday uptil Monday besides my job would have been at stake.
So I ended travelling back and doing it at a more expensive rate. This is just to inform intending applicants especially those travelling from far.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ToshoTosin(f): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Hi everyone, I v read this thread from 0 page grin, and I vnt come across comments frm people that are goin there to study medicine, pls correct me if I am wrong and rarely those that will study German there first befr goin to school.
I just finished B.sc microbiology and I want to go fr Medicine in Germany, I v already applied to a language school, and I know everything abt visa and blocked account and all(thanks to this thread!) I want to ask fr information abt undergraduate progms in German language and on wat grounds can u be denied visa on a virgin passport? Thanks, I'd be asking fr guide lines from time to time, gud work guys! Iv learned a lot here!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Obiwann and crowns2..the point is still same. The members of this forum should endeavour to ask only questions that cant be answered by a google search or an email to the program director at the uni u av applied to. Imagine someonr asking whether RWTH Aachens electrical engineering msc app requires recomnendation letters when the persin could hav easily checked the program website. Such things are very silly imho and this is why: if you dont put the time and intellectual effort to seatch for what is easily available online, hw do u expect to cope wt the high level of research at the german unis. I also live in Jos and travelled down to lag for certification but i made it a duty to visit the embassy webpage for dates and times for certification. I also read the information for blocked acct on their site. Most of our needs cn b met if we stopped being lazy and just researched before coming up here. We better develop this research attitude before getting to germany as you knw dat profs in germany dnt av much time to respond to legitimate problems talkless of problems dat cn b solved on ur own wt little effort. Peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tnot(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2015
crowns2:

I also travelled all the way to Lagos, lodged in a hotel went to Embassy the next day which was on a Wednesday. I never knew there was a time frame issued by the embassy because i thought it was done during normal working hours on a working day. Alas when i got to the embassy 12pm on Wednesday they bluntly refused to help me certify my documents. Just common certification i pleaded and pleaded. I told them to reconsider since i was coming from far. I stood there for long. No one accepted to collect my documents. They said it can only be done MON - WED 8-10:30 latest. I couldnt stay back with mounting hotel bills from Wednesday uptil Monday besides my job would have been at stake.
So I ended travelling back and doing it at a more expensive rate. This is just to inform intending applicants especially those travelling from far.

I travelled to Lagos since on sunday so that i will be able to reach the embassy for certification before 12pm on monday. All the way from Ikorodu to Checking poin (walter carrington) i arrived few minute after 12pm. The security man told me i'm late, that i have to come back the follow they. I slept @ a friends place in Agege so that i will be able to reach the embassy on time because the security told me i should come before 10:30am. To cut the long story shot the German woman told me provide another photocopy of my passport data page which i paid 100 for just a single copy. As i return she wasn't on seat and i waited for like 30min, she attended to some people she brought there passport from inside. Now its my turn, she told me sorry she cant certify my document since its 11am. I told her i'm not from this state she replied that i should come next week if i cant make it on wednesday.

My 3rd day @ the embassy since 9:30am! she told me collection time is 12pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Obiwann and crowns2..the point is still same. The members of this forum should endeavour to ask only questions that cant be answered by a google search or an email to the program director at the uni u av applied to. Imagine someonr asking whether RWTH Aachens electrical engineering msc app requires recomnendation letters when the persin could hav easily checked the program website. Such things are very silly imho and this is why: if you dont put the time and intellectual effort to seatch for what is easily available online, hw do u expect to cope wt the high level of research at the german unis. I also live in Jos and travelled down to lag for certification but i made it a duty to visit the embassy webpage for dates and times for certification. I also read the information for blocked acct on their site. Most of our needs cn b met if we stopped being lazy and just researched before coming up here. We better develop this research attitude before getting to germany as you knw dat profs in germany dnt av much time to respond to legitimate problems talkless of problems dat cn b solved on ur own wt little effort. Peace

I'm not in anyway supporting peeps who do not do any research at all and ask some questions: d likes of which u had posted...
No matter the question one asks anyway, u can always give a lil reply, while encouraging d person to do some research on his/her own. You should read d way Eke responds to queries here. he doesn't use comments like "LAZY" blah blah blah in them. people responding to queries should emulate him. there's no point sounding Rude. that said, no matter d question one asks, no matter how silly he might sound, u don't know the psychological trauma he/she is going through. the answer to the quest might b just as simple as visiting d embassy's website like u mentioned, but due to the certain circumstances he/she might not b able to reason to that extent.

note that i'm not in anyway supporting spoonfeeding, but I believe there's a right way to do things.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Obiwann I agree with you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iscbaba: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
pompido:

There are a couple of schools that do not require sending of documents. one of such is Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.

The entire process is online........at least for the engineering department.

I can't locate dea admission portal...whatz dea sch fees like??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
iscbaba:

I can't locate dea admission portal...whatz dea sch fees like??

Check the complete information about the course I chose here

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=3353#q=&degree
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please house, I need to send my certified documents to Germany (Bayreauth precisely) 2mao and I need a fairly xpensive Courier Service (Not DHL) that have bn tested and used by a member of thz forum tht can guarantee my docx will get to the destination by nexweek Wednesday as the deadline for acceptance of certified docx is thursday. Pls include the cost and the earliest and latest possible time of arrival in the university

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.