Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997792 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
jaybmich:

Okay, what advise do you have for me concerning the situation am in

Read thru the thread religiously. start from the first page. by the time u get to about pg 150-200 u will know all u need to do. That's the biggest favour u can do yourself sir/ma.

Meanwhile, if u wanna join the winter 2016 peeps be aware that application is on right now so you have to read quickly. at the rate of 50 pages per day u should know all u need to know in 3-4 days so u can apply on time before the deadline.

shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
jaybmich:

Okay, what advise do you have for me concerning the situation am in
There are top schools in both countries. German schools are as competitive as their Canadian counterparts.

Anyways, we are not here to convince anybody to choose Germany per se. After going through the thread though, you shall have an idea about where to "pledge your allegiance".

Tchuss!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

There are top schools in both countries. German schools are as competitive as their Canadian counterparts.

Anyways, we are not here to convince anybody to choose Germany per se. After going through the thread though, you shall have an idea about where to "pledge your allegiance".

Tchuss!
Okay, am thinking of applying to Mannheim this week though..and hopefully with some couple of Skools from Uni assists...the problem is I don't have English Test certificate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Bros I hail o...

I Know you're not here to convince anyone, but pls advise a brother. I am a married man, as some may remember, and my mrs has a UK engineering degree in the bag already. what we are looking for is a place where there wont be much of a problem with her finding work while i am studying, cos this might be how we fund my second year. I am just trying to decide if canada or germany is best for her and for us. you know in the end, this whole struggle is for work after studying, and not for studying itself. pls advise your guy abeg. I am asking because i dont really follow the canadian threads. up until a few days ago, my heart was set on germany.

UncleJudax:

Tchuss!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
For information on charges and processes involve in Form A transaction, please check out Page 121-123.

Should be helpful, especially to the new guys here.

Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Bros I hail o...

I Know you're not here to convince anyone, but pls advise a brother. I am a married man, as some may remember, and my mrs has a UK engineering degree in the bag already. what we are looking for is a place where there wont be much of a problem with her finding work while i am studying, cos this might be how we fund my second year. I am just trying to decide if canada or germany is best for her and for us. you know in the end, this whole struggle is for work after studying, and not for studying itself. pls advise your guy abeg. I am asking because i dont really follow the canadian threads. up until a few days ago, my heart was set on germany.

if both you and your wife can learn german, I mean speak and write, get admission in a good town where there is plenty of work then Germany make sense. Sorry I don't know anything about Canada so I can't advice you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Painpill:

Fûnf Monate? Sehr schnell, interessant.
natürlich aber beim Gnade Gottes nur
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogbaba123: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogbaba123: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Good afternoon. Please I need a format for recommendation letter and motivation letter. Please help. It's urgent cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Bros I hail o...

You ask a complicated question. In this case both Germany and Canada have their respective merits. If your wife is able to secure a good job upon arrival in Canada, which I think will be relatively easier compared to Germany, then most if not all of her earnings will be used to pay for your tution. It will be easier for both of you to settle into the country due to the fact that english is spoken there. The disadvantage here is the high cost of tution.
If you choose Germany however, you have the advantage of not having to pay tution fees, but it'll be more difficult for your wife wife get a job cos of of language. she will need over a year to learn the language to a level where she'll she'll able to secure a good job. You can also work while studying....but the bottom line is, nobody can give u the perfect advice. You know all the facts and intricate details we aren't privy to so you're in the best position to weigh all your options and choose d more feasible option, we can only give u a few facts and near accurate assumptions. Weigh your options and most importantly, PRAY. God will never mislead you.

shalom!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
nice one, boss...it sems quite obvious to you, but i didnt think about it like this at all...i guess i really have to go and think about this...na to siddon with the mrs and pray and deliberate sure pass...thanks a lot...

acedboss:

You ask a complicated question. In this case both Germany and Canada have their respective merits. If your wife is able to secure a good job upon arrival in Canada, which I think will be relatively easier compared to Germany, then most if not all of her earnings will be used to pay for your tution. It will be easier for both of you to settle into the country due to the fact that english is spoken there. The disadvantage here is the high cost of tution.
If you choose Germany however, you have the advantage of not having to pay tution fees, but it'll be more difficult for your wife wife get a job cos of of language. she will need over a year to learn the language to a level where she'll she'll able to secure a good job. You can also work while studying....but the bottom line is, nobody can give u the perfect advice. You know all the facts and intricate details we aren't privy to so you're in the best position to weigh all your options and choose d more feasible option, we can only give u a few facts and near accurate assumptions. Weigh your options and most importantly, PRAY. God will never mislead you.

shalom!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Painpill: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
dprinz99:

natürlich aber beim Gnade Gottes nur
Sehr wahr cool

Alles Gute.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
jaybmich:

Okay, am thinking of applying to Mannheim this week though..and hopefully with some couple of Skools from Uni assists...the problem is I don't have English Test certificate
Quite a number of schools and/or programs don't require English language proficiency certificate from Nigerians.

Check a few schools out first.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pleases whats firstbank rate for form A and whats the charges like?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
By the time I had finished typing this, I realized it will be of no significance here, but what the heck...

Please please please, people should try and make independent research before coming here to post stupid (yes, stupid) questions. I haven't come across a question recently that hasn't been answered already on this thread (well I have, but the rarity frightens me). In some occasions, a simple google search would provide more concise information than this thread. Even typing a keyword on google and adding "nairaland" as well as the title of this thread will lead to the exact location of information on this thread [and the part 1, if that title is used] (Worked 99.96% of the time for me). It is absolutely annoying when someone asks a question that was answered on the previous page. undecided undecided

Good luck to all hopefuls and congrats to all in-comings...

If you have a problem with this post, sucks for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
The major reason why I (not speaking for others) simply do waka pass here.

We are all still here....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Urbanboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good day all, please is there any one in Deutschland with a naira account who can help me the pay the uni-assist fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
pompido:
The major reason why I (not speaking for others) simply do waka pass here.

We are all still here....

And we know say una dey come here every now and then..
Anyway, pompido. you just hush for your guy.

Du hast eine privat nachrischten !!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Urbanboy:
Good day all, please is there any one in Deutschland with a naira account who can help me the pay the uni-assist fee?

Send me a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
If you're in Lagos and sending documents to Uni-assist this week, pm or quote me so we can send our documents together and share the bill.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
dolpaz:

And we know say una dey come here every now and then..
Anyway, pompido. you just hush for your guy.

Du hast eine privat nachrischten !!

I no go fit nah... na here no let us see there grin

Ich habe nicht dein nachricht gesehen, bitte senden wieder
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello house, please where or how can I get a course modules, some school don't have it on there website. tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by soji0509: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?
I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.
PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin
#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
I have PM you Boss. Kindly fire the stuffs here : soji0509@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iwobi: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Congrats bros.. please how many days did it take from when you sent them details of your blocked account did they reply you?
kilo4sure:
My e family, help me thank God, got my A. M mail to send a valid travel insurance and my passport. God win. Special thanks to everyone on this thread, l have truly recieved help from many here with their valid contributions and support, Eke assisted me greatly while l was to pay my uniassist fees last year. Honourable, sonny, kciano, dolpaz, and many odas have been a blessing as well. Keep it rolling guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
iwobi:
Congrats bros.. please how many days did it take from when you sent them details of your blocked account did they reply you?
Thanks, it took two working days.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malaoluolateju: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2016
soji0509:

I have PM you Boss. Kindly fire the stuffs here : soji0509@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance. Cheers

It's me sef need am ooo!
malaoluolateju@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malaoluolateju: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Has anyone here applied to freie university Berlin before?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
malaoluolateju:
Has anyone here applied to freie university Berlin before?
you can only apply through uni assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
uchezdedon:
For the new students that just arrived Deutschland, precisely Nordrhein westfalen (NRW). We are having our general monthly meeting on 02/04/2016 @ Dortmund. We also need ur contacts asap so as to add u guys in our WhatsApp group page. This is also applicable to others who don't know about the monthly meeting.

Thanks

Na to make u P.R.O now grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine

Please do deyinks4ever@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.