Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997545 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
uchezdedon:

And why German embassy abuja?

Am familiar with abuja more. Again I have a business trip to Abj next week from bayelsa, I want to use the opportunity instead of traveling again to lagos

I was told I can certify my documents and open block account in abuja embassy but I can't book appointment.

If am wrong please let me know
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ezer20(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your help, I tried getting my documents certified to open a blocked account at the German embassy on Wednesday the 30th, but to my surprise, the woman told me the form that I made use of was the old form. That I have to use the new one.
Actually the form I used was filled Online from the site of DB. Pls can anyone give me the link to the new form. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
ezer20:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your help, I tried getting my documents certified to open a blocked account at the German embassy on Wednesday the 30th, but to my surprise, the woman told me the form that I made use of was the old form. That I have to use the new one.
Actually the form I used was filled Online from the site of DB. Pls can anyone give me the link to the new form. Thanks

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/pk-konto-und-karte-internationale-studenten.html
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ ezer

Did you filled the form with biro after u print out or online
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2016
ohakskid:
mind how u talk to people guy.
Bruv all things being equal it really is a daft question, a year and a half a go on this thread he'd have been bashed for looking for some to spoon feed him ----my2cowries

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 4:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Fellow nairalanders.. First time of contributing here, i need help actually.. I ran into some ish at unilag, long story. I'm out now.. My parents are trying to send me to Germany to study information technology via English medium, we got a so called trusted agent to help us do d process, he wil Start officially April 5..my own personal digging doesn't correlate to his own words.. He said i dont need any extra documents again.. Apart from my o'levels?.. Pls how correct is that? because he seems to be sure of himself, like. He has done it before?.. Tho i will be enrolling at a goethe Institute by April 11 sha,just my own personal need nd also would register for d ielts later. I don't know if i should put my last chance on this agent?.. Or start the process myself. Agent fee :half a mil nd i m still 20yrs of age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Keji74: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2016
chinok97:
Fellow nairalanders.. First time of contributing here, i need help actually.. I ran into some ish at unilag, long story. I'm out now.. My parents are trying to send me to Germany to study information technology via English medium, we got a so called trusted agent to help us do d process, he wil Start officially April 5..my own personal digging doesn't correlate to his own words.. He said i dont need any extra documents again.. Apart from my o'levels?.. Pls how correct is that? because he seems to be sure of himself, like. He has done it before?.. Tho i will be enrolling at a goethe Institute by April 11 sha,just my own personal need nd also would register for d ielts later. I don't know if i should put my last chance on this agent?.. Or start the process myself. Agent fee :half a mil nd i m still 20yrs of age.
From your post I can guess you're going for UG, your O'level result will not be enough, you'll need your 100 level transcript additionally.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 5:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Keji74:

Believe me, you don't have to dash out that huge sum of money to someone for something you can do for yourself. All the information you will ever need as regards applying to Germany is on this thread. I was almost making that mistake too, until I came across this thread.
Especially when '500k' is being mentioned. shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ezer20(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Atigba:
@ ezer
Did you filled the form with biro after u print out or online
No, I did not fill it with Biro, I filled it on the computer using Adobe. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2016
ezer20:

No, I did not fill it with Biro, I filled it on the computer using Adobe. Thanks
Is it the right thing to do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
chinok97:

If you can read this thread from page 1 to the last page,you'll save 500k cos applying for a student visa, you don't need an Agent

All information you need is on the thread

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Bros I hail o...

I Know you're not here to convince anyone, but pls advise a brother. I am a married man, as some may remember, and my mrs has a UK engineering degree in the bag already. what we are looking for is a place where there wont be much of a problem with her finding work while i am studying, cos this might be how we fund my second year. I am just trying to decide if canada or germany is best for her and for us. you know in the end, this whole struggle is for work after studying, and not for studying itself. pls advise your guy abeg. I am asking because i dont really follow the canadian threads. up until a few days ago, my heart was set on germany.

What field of engineering does your wife hold the degree?
Are both of you applying to come to study at the same time?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
jofo:
Please can anyone help out with test materials for IELTS my email is ojslimz@gmail.com will greatly appreciate
Them don talk am say search on google "IELTS Materials you can even add NAIRALAND" una no go hear. Anyway lemme give you Akamu this morning.

Visit www.ieltsbuddy.com.

Please don't ask for akara too oh.

Do personal searches. It always helps

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Atigba:
House

I want to go german embassy abuja next week to certify my documents for admission and also open block account.

Please I want to know if its possible to do the two the same time

I already have admission letter from a private university in Berlin, of cuz there is tuition fees for private schools.

But I want to apply for public schools as well...that is why I want to certify documents and send to various schools.

Can I do the two the same time?

Do you have an admission letter already?
I think there's a way to open a blocked acccount without an admission letter.

Again look for it, it was done somewhere on this thread by someone.

Modified: This has to do with booking a visa appointment sorry.
My memory been fail me.
You should be able to do both.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2016
chinok97:

Tchai..see as this old man wan go throway money shocked

Oboy ma be your agent naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I'd charge you just one-fifth of the money wey you wan pay this so called agent. cheesy

LOL...

You better save your 500k, be a man and process your admission yourself. If however you still need an agent, don't forget my fees would be lesser grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Obiwannn:

Tchai..see as this old man wan go throway money shocked

Oboy ma be your agent naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I'd charge you just one-fifth of the money wey you wan pay this so called agent. cheesy

LOL...

You better save your 500k, be a man and process your admission yourself. If however you still need an agent, don't forget my fees would be lesser grin
Lmao...some people sha like to dey waste money...that Agent sef na Grade 1 thief...mtchewwe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2016
WHAT IS/ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF WORKING MORE THAN SIX MONTHS IN ONE YEAR IN THIS GERMANY
Deportation?
Fines?
Higher taxes?

Experienced bosses please chip in your comments.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello house, pls can someone gain admission for MSc in any german schools with HND plus Executive Masters/MBA. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Bow down, Incline your ears to the voice of the 'elders'. Pay no soul a dime to process visa to study in Germany. Avail yourself the opportunity to access priceless information on this thread. All you need is here. Start reading now! I can assure you, you will be filled in 2 days. Keep your money, cos you will still need more when the time comes.

Cheers.

chinok97:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Obiwannn:

Do you have an admission letter already?
I think there's a way to open a blocked acccount without an admission letter.

Again look for it, it was done somewhere on this thread by someone.

Modified: This has to do with booking a visa appointment sorry.
My memory been fail me.
You should be able to do both.

Am not going there to book appointment

Am going there to open block account at the same time certify my documents for admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Atigba:

Am not going there to book appointment

Am going there to open block account at the same time certify my documents for admission
ehen na...u no read the modified part of my comment

Yes I think you should be able to.
I am not so sure though.
Ask around/search the part of the thread that talks about blocked account opening...or best visit the embassy website there you would get first hand information on what you need to open a blocked account.
Sorry I couldnt help you more than with what I said above. E don tay wey I open blocked account I no remember the exact docs needed. But as for certification, yes it is possible and be sure you go at the exact dates and time which its usually done; Mon-Wed, 8am to 11am i think, if my memory serves me correctly.
Again visit the embassy website Oga and get first hand info.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
ohakskid:
mind how u talk to people guy.
As upsetting as my post was, no one else has bothered giving your earlier post a response. That should say a lot. Sorry if I struck a nerve.

chinok97:
Firstly, did your ish with unilag happen after completion of 100Level? If it did not, and you don't have your transcript, then as far as Germany is concerned, your chances of schooling as an undergrad in English is almost impossible.
Secondly, Good to know you're doing your own digging. Probably the agent is considering Studienkolleg for you, I'm sure you know that's exclusively taught in German, because your O'level is definitely not good enough.
Finally, I see you have money smiley Put that to good use and read this thread. I will read the bible from beginning to end for that money you wish to give away, how much more this thread... Think about it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by StoneA(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Atigba:

Am familiar with abuja more. Again I have a business trip to Abj next week from bayelsa, I want to use the opportunity instead of traveling again to lagos

I was told I can certify my documents and open block account in abuja embassy but I can't book appointment.

If am wrong please let me know

Yes you can open your account and certify your documents at the Abuja embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
StoneA:

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls I need info from those in Germany on this. Which handicraft do you guys advise someone to learn before coming to help him in job while studying? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
chrisley024:
Pls I need info from those in Germany on this. Which handicraft do you guys advise someone to learn before coming to help him in job while studying? Thanks.

[size=16pt]GERMAN[/size]

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
StoneA:

but his initial question was about him doing both at the same time tho. lipsrsealed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obiwannn:

[size=16pt]GERMAN[/size]
cheesy Thanks. Already on that. Any addition needed?.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
chrisley024:
cheesy Thanks. Already on that. Any addition needed?.
a programming language/softwares
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
No p bro, tnx anyway.
Williamso:

As upsetting as my post was, no one else has bothered giving your earlier post a response. That should say a lot. Sorry if I struck a nerve.

Firstly, did your ish with unilag happen after completion of 100Level? If it did not, and you don't have your transcript, then as far as Germany is concerned, your chances of schooling as an undergrad in English is almost impossible.
Secondly, Good to know you're doing your own digging. Probably the agent is considering Studienkolleg for you, I'm sure you know that's exclusively taught in German, because your O'level is definitely not good enough.
Finally, I see you have money smiley Put that to good use and read this thread. I will read the bible from beginning to end for that money you wish to give away, how much more this thread... Think about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obiwannn:

[size=16pt]GERMAN[/size]
cheesy cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
esinjoor:
Hello house, pls can someone gain admission for MSc in any german schools with HND plus Executive Masters/MBA. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.